╌>

Hilarious Sign Shames All Those “Offended” Liberals with Epic Truth Bomb

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  8 years ago  •  22 comments

Hilarious Sign Shames All Those “Offended” Liberals with Epic Truth Bomb
The left has taken this notion to heart.

Progressives use the word “offended” at every turn thinking that reason alone should be enough for people to stop doing what they’re doing; to conform their points of view.

In essence, saying you’re “offended” is a way to silence people who think differently.

Yet, the perpetually offended keep forgetting that the First Amendment was put in place to make sure we could say whatever we want without being locked away or stifled by those who put big government above all else.

Instead of being a good person and fighting for the rights of the unborn or striving to ensure everyone has a fair chance to succeed without government interference, for example, liberals go by what makes them feel good.

That’s a very feminine point of view, biblically speaking.

If a mother doesn’t want to give birth after getting pregnant, she doesn’t have to. On what planet does that make sense?

The thing that’s missing is logic.

It doesn’t make sense to be offended by everything, because at the end of the day, a fighter gets up off the mat after he’s taken a punch.

Democrats want to aid that fighter by providing him resources from others to make sure his feelings are never hurt again, rather than telling him to fight back.

That’s why we’ve become a nation of sissies.

Bottom line is that just because a person is offended, doesn’t mean they are right…

imageedit_600_4604867633

…what it means is that they aren’t strong enough psychologically to compete with those who have strong moral convictions. http://www.youngcons.com/hilarious-sign-shames-all-those-offended-liberals-with-epic-truth-bomb/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6    8 years ago

Thought I would add a picture of the sign.  I think anyone shamed or offended by this sign needs to take a good long look in the mirror.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    8 years ago

Progressives: just because you are offended doesn't make you right.  Facts don't care about your feelings.  

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    8 years ago

That’s a very feminine point of view, biblically speaking.

Wth is that supposed to mean?!

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Larry Hampton   8 years ago

Larry - I too was a little bewildered why that statement was thrown in there.  I was also a little confused by:  

Instead of being a good person and fighting for the rights of the unborn or striving to ensure everyone has a fair chance to succeed without government interference, for example, liberals go by what makes them feel good.

WHAT?!!!!  PJ's forehead furrows and she shakes her head bringing herself back to reality.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X,

I agree that there is far too much emphasis on being offended.  First, being offended is subjective to the individual so the challenge is how do we identify what is offensive?  

Here is an example I encountered.

I have a black male co-worker that I have worked with for over 20 years.  One day I asked him a question about what he identifies as; black or African American?  He looked at me like I was insane and said " I'm a black American.  Why on earth would you think I would ever want to be referred to as African American?  I'm not from Africa.  I was born in America same as you".  

Uh........okay.  Well I've been corrected before and have been told by other black friends that they are African American.  So, how am I supposed to know what is preferred or what is offensive?  

What I've noticed is there is automatically this assumption that the offense is intentional leading to confrontation.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    8 years ago

"If a mother doesn’t want to give birth after getting pregnant, she doesn’t have to. On what planet does that make sense?"

Earth.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

I hope that this sign offends the hell out of the right wing hypocrites.

Pro choice

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

Can you explain the hypocrisy associated with disapproval of killing children? I'm curious.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

Who's killing children?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    8 years ago

Being pro life doesn't mean you have to keep a baby you can't support.  There's a willing someone who can and will.  Give adoption a chance

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

You're absolutely right X but I think part of the problem with your argument is that you're looking at it in terms of a woman simply being an incubator.  There is much more involved in having a baby besides carrying it and birthing it.  I do give you great credit for being one of those who chose to adopt.  That is a wonderful thing for you to do and speaks to you having a generous and sensitive soul.  

But let's not derail......Your article's overall point is to address why some are so easily offended.