╌>

Classic Baseball Movies

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  8 years ago  •  7 comments

Classic Baseball Movies

Classic Baseball Movies

major league.jpg

Take a break from politics, boil or BBQ up a couple of Hot Dogs, grab a cold beer out of the fridge, and check out a list of 10 great classic baseball movies. Then watch one or two – it will be a great respite from the vitriol of politics. Since Cleveland is now in the World Series, you might want to watch the Major League and its follow-up.

Click this link to go to the article:

http://thenewstalkers.com/buzz-of-the-orient/group_discuss/3584/top-ten-baseball-movies

If you want to post a comment on the article, maybe discuss your personal feelings about any of the movies, and you are not yet a member of Classic Cinema group, just apply and your membership is automatic. Come one, come all. Enjoy.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

In order to retain some semblance of sanity, take a break from Trump and Hillary - get warmed up for the World Series by checking out this article:

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

Getting prepared for the big show I just watched the Major League movie sequel and The Pride of the Yankees. I will watch a couple more baseball movies tomorrow.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

I've seen most of the top 10 and Pride of the Yankees and Field of Dreams are my favorites.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

Field of Dreams is my all time favorite!  The others are great, too, but Field of Dreams resonates...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

Just got to watch Bull Durham today = Even though the Cubs lost the opener, there's still hope.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

There's a movement to get Bob Uecker to call the game. That would add to the fun.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    8 years ago

I'm still a huge fan of 'For Love of the Game'.