Via:  moonchild63  •  8 years ago  •  5 comments

Some got Thanked while an Othered by Assumption Got

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Moonchild63
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Moonchild63    8 years ago

He gave us "Four" Cheek's for the turning, yet what some say (usually Anonymously) is Defamation &

Yet, some people's Bigoted assumptions/words are Bond!

Thanking him for his service & respect regarding the rules of wearing the uniform after discharge - heard about those who haven't served Wearing the uniform & making Fraudulent claims, purchasing medals etc., yet they are Always Hue-less

Then again to some people who don't (wink) look a like, but commit crimes/harm require compassion, justifications & changes in active

Court dates for their cases of fraud, but the Presidential Oath waits for no man or pervert, I guess

Again, so much for some people's claims of 21st century "Patriotism" & how they express it!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    8 years ago

Some Got Thanked While An Othered By Assumption Got

That has to be the most unique title for an article I've seen, at least. 

Moonchild63
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Moonchild63  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Thanks!

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    8 years ago

The translation software failed again.

Moonchild63
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Moonchild63    8 years ago

No it didn't, I'm not as 'Gullible' as those who use the "Southern Strategy" claim to be 'patriotically' clean & grinning 'secretly' regarding the Actual dirt - THEY do!

There's a quote about 'Assumption(s)' one (& those voting for one with this duplicitous, passive aggression;-) might reacquaint themselves with, along with an Agnostic 'Jesus'

just saying devoid of shade, duplicity or Anything - NEGATIVE!