╌>

Trump Names His Daughter Tiffany To the Position Of Special Envoy To California

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  johnrussell  •  8 years ago  •  6 comments

Trump Names His Daughter Tiffany To the Position Of Special Envoy To California

(APB) Saying that he wants "better relations" with the rogue state of California, President -elect Trump has named his daughter Tiffany to be a special envoy to the region, saying that "she has a nice body and looks good in a bikini" which qualifies her for the job. 

Image result for tiffany trump bikini

Tiffany Trump inspects California coastline for environmental damage.

Tiffany has lived in California for years, as Trump noted in describing her qualifications. 

"My daughter is very big in the entertainment industry, which is huge in California. She has starred in a number of major films. One of the big ones was Tiffany Takes Texas , I think she won an award for that. So she is an amazing performer , they tell me they can't keep her videos on the shelf. "

"She is also a director, which a lot of people don't know. She was the director on the movie 'The Revenant', and also 'Schindler's List'.  I think she was screenwriter for 'Inglorious Bastards' and also 'The Hangover'. Very talented girl. "

Tiffany Trump is also a major player in the music scene , according to the president-elect. "She plays all the instruments on the Bruno Mars albums, they tell me, and she has won "The Voice" three times, which has never been done before, believe me. "

"I hope she can do something to help California see that the Trump administration is not their enemy. Someday we could even be friends if they do the right things."

s

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    8 years ago

Tiffany is the black sheep of the family no more !

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    8 years ago

No link, so just another bullshit story, huh John?  How much do you get paid to make up stuff like that?  I must be missing out on the Newsvine like paycheck.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Spikegary   8 years ago

You need a link ? Here's two

th?&id=OIP.M499bb3769f95b2b7b13c420165781ffeH0&w=207&h=207&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    8 years ago

exactly as I thought.  The Onion does it much better than you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Spikegary   8 years ago

You seem to have thought it was from the Onion, so they can't be that much better. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

I herd that she wrote ''California Girl'' for the Beach Boys...