╌>

Europe is a barrel of gunpowder about to go off

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sixpick  •  7 years ago  •  19 comments

Many European women do not feel safe anymore and terror and terrorism increases. Divisions becomes larger. And a strange womanhating, anti-democratic culture of violence has received amnesty to spread unhindered, under the forgery of being "the religion of peace" and that "all cultures are equal."

As a reaction, Europeans have harden. They are no longer so sensitive, warm-hearted and generous as in the beginning, because nobody likes to be hated and hunted in their own country. Nobody likes to treat guests nice, only to have the guests demand even more. No European daddy likes that his daughters must stay home for the sake of their own safety. This is not Europistan yet.

And violence breeds violence unfortunately.

In this way the macho Muslim culture is going to drag European culture down into the mud. So far authorities and the media have responded by scolding their own citizens, by using censorship against whoever calls for resistance. And they have even been more understanding and submissive to Islam. Such actions have a price: The credit is exceeded and pressure builds up.

Because, despite the obvious danger of Europeans organizing themselves and retaliate, there are no indications that the failed multicultural project is going to be discarded in favor of real politics. No, the solution is to continue with more of the same, put more gunpowder into the barrel to improve the situation. The only new measures are "more visible police" so that we would "not be intimidated." But the state of emergency and security forces on the streets are not only there to prevent Islamic terror: They are there also to prevent European citizens from seeking out justice themselves.

But as several have already pointed out, the barrel is now about to get full, and only a spark is needed for it to go off.

Last year, former French Prime Minister, Manuel Valls, warned that the French people will get exposed to many more bloody massacres from Islamic militants, as thousands of Muslims in France are becoming radicalized:

Valls: - I have to tell the truth to the French people

This would be the reason for the spark to ignite, believes head of the French police, Patrick Calvar, who on several occasions have warned the French parliament of such a likely scenario.

READ: Head of French police: France is on the brink of civil war

In fact authorities are so aware of what's coming that they turn to extreme measures to try to prevent it for as long as possible. The German state of Brandenburg recently introduced an unusual law to prevent a potential tide of right-wing extremist violence against asylum seekers. The law automatically provides residence permit to asylum seekers who are victims of xenophobic attacks:

New German law: Attack an asylum seeker, and the victim gets to stay

~Link~

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    7 years ago

The EU has brought this upon themselves. The backlash will be tremendous and tragic.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

It will be interesting to see if Merkel loses her next campaign. She has already tried to stem the tide against her by making a ruling about wearing the hijab in certain situatiions.

screminmimi
Freshman Silent
link   screminmimi  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

She is also trying to pass legislation about quick deportation for those not eligible for sanctuary, but I'm afraid she's going to find out the same ugly little secret that the US government has kept from American citizens for so long... that the home country of these unwanted guests do not have to take them back, and when they deny entry to these unwanted miscreants, Merkel will have to keep them, just as we have to. Killers, pedophiles, child molesters, serial rapists, sex traffickers, thieves, diseased... they cannot be incarcerated if they have committed no crime yet in the country in which they seek asylum. They have to be released upon the communities as free, immediate citizens.

deepwaterdon
Freshman Silent
link   deepwaterdon  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

100% agreement, Cerenkov. While Americans are starving, have no place to safely live, and cannot get an equal education to better themselves, I give a fuck and a damn about Europe (or any other country, for that matter). Let them live with their decisions. If they turn sour, I can't see them from my house.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    7 years ago

Thankfully we don't have this problem in the US. in part cause despite the best efforts of government they have been unsuccessful in changing the laws to allow it.

Second, there are too many guns in the hands of the citizens, citizens who will take action when it becomes enough of a problem to deal with.

screminmimi
Freshman Silent
link   screminmimi    7 years ago

France is on the verge of civil collapse and that makes it laughable that Paris is hosting the "Middle East Peace Conference" to try and force Israel's compliance of a resolution that is never going to happen.

In October there was a protest by French law enforcement against the government's policy of non-enforcement of punishment for crimes committed by gangs of Muslim youths roaming the streets who have, according to the police, declared war on law enforcement and on the state institutions. They are fire-bombing police vehicles, throwing Molotov cocktails into them and attacking the officers when they try to get out. Police have burned to death and others have been severely beaten. The youth gangs walk into schools, hospital emergency rooms, police stations... emergency rooms have been attacked, leaving the medical workers beaten and equipment trashed, the patients in severe shock. A school dean who asked them to please leave school grounds was beaten so badly his jaw bone was crushed, his eye socket knocked out. 

On the way between quads when a boy was horsing around and the school master asked him to get back in line, a car of Muslim youths pulled over and got out and beat the headmaster, telling him there was no master but Allah. The police have been told by the Ministry that the Muslim youths are "little wild ones," but the police say they are not little wild ones, they have come to make war and to kill, and they ARE killing.

The protest by the over two hundred law enforcement so alarmed the government, they were afraid they were facing a coup. The protests have spread to every major city and town in France and here's the alarming part....

the mainstream French media have declined to cover and report on them, trying to keep the protests and the domestic terrorism by the Muslims out of the international news. An independent news source captured photos of the burning buildings and vehicles. For my part, I have family who live in Paris.

Thibaud de Montbrial, lawyer and expert on terrorism, declared on October 19 to Le Figaro:

The term “dislocation” of French society seems appropriate. Violence against police, hospitals, attacks that multiply against schools and teachers… are attacks against pillars of the ruling domain. In other words, everything that represents state institutions (…) is now subjected to violence based on essentially sectarian and sometimes ethnic excesses, fueled by an incredible hatred of our country. We must be blind or unconscious not to feel concern for national cohesion.”

FRANCE DECOMPOSING

By: Gatestone Institute

Published: December 9th, 2016 

Latest update: December 7th, 2016

Facebook32TwitterTelegramGoogleRedditLinkedIn1

Printer-Ready Page Layout

Four police officers were recently injured (two badly burned) when a group of around 15 "youths" (Muslim gang-members) swarmed their cars and hurled rocks and firebombs at them, in the Paris suburb of Viry-Châtillon. 

Four police officers were recently injured (two badly burned) when a group of around 15 "youths" (Muslim gang-members) swarmed their cars and hurled rocks and firebombs at them, in the Paris suburb of Viry-Châtillon. 

Photo Credit: (Image source: Line Press video screenshot)

{Article written by Yves Mamou for Gatestone Institute}

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  screminmimi   7 years ago

"the mainstream French media have declined to cover and report on them, trying to keep the protests and the domestic terrorism by the Muslims out of the international news."

Because of the Obama-led misinforming euphamism about Islamic Terror and the mainstream media refusing due to overextended PC you will not get to see here what is really happening unless you read articles like this. John may criticize it of being biased, but he cannot deny facts that are presented.

My wife's daughter is studying at a university in Gemany and I am scared stiff about her safety. I have begged not to go out alone, even on campus, and when in the city to be in a group only. My heart is in my mouth about this and will be until she graduates and returns a year and a half from now.

screminmimi
Freshman Silent

I believe another reason Merkel is trying to keep things quiet about the vast number of problems with the migrants is because she is still trying to convince other countries, including the US and Australia, to take some of them she hasn't managed to place, off her hands. So she would rather the world think all the problems are with her own citizens than with the Muslims.

screminmimi
Freshman Silent

I, too, feel the reason the US has not experienced the same chaos as the EU is because Americans will not tolerate it, and because too many of us have guns. Say what you will, having the means of self defense is a deterrent. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

Have you been reading the articles that have been posted here about the negligent manner that refugee immigrants are vetted in the USA? Although I have always been an advocate for strong gun controls, my attitude has changed since Obama wanted to flood America with Middle East and African immigrants. Buy guns! Everybody! Be armed and prepared!

screminmimi
Freshman Silent

I haven't read the ones here but I have read articles on the Internet news media. It is outrageous, but it is something I have commented about for years. From the first moment I read about the practice we have of allowing anyone who has $500,000 to "invest" being allowed to jump to the front of the immigration line and after being "vetted" allowed to become a citizen, I knew we were in trouble. The $500,000 is nothing more than bribe money to get into America, and if someone has that kind of money to buy citizenship, they have enough to bribe immigration officials to overlook irregularities in the vetting process. 

It's stupid to think we can adequately check the background histories of people coming from hostile countries who don't keep detailed records, especially the histories of these migrant/refugees coming here by the hundreds of thousands. On top of that, why are we bringing in all these Muslims when we have knowledge of them throwing children, women and men into the sea to drown just because they are Christians? Obama has allowed no Christian refugees/migrants sanctuary in his big immigration influx... only Muslims. 

In Germany, after workers were sent into the sewers to find out why they were not draining, it was found that they were clogged with thousands of identification papers that migrants had thrown into the sewers so that authorities could not successfully identify them... their family affiliations, or their place of origin. 

Immigration needs to stop. On top of everything else, we do not have the natural resources to support them.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

screminmimi
Freshman Silent

I followed the link and read the article, Buzz. There are stories such as these in the international press, but you won't find them in the American media. There is a conspiracy of silence. It's interesting that this article you provided a link for concerns "the Jungle," which is the offshoot of the Calais camp that was closed down. Calais was something that I posted articles on several times. 

There are not enough law enforcement personnel to handle the massive horde of lawless migrants. They have no respect for the people they are invading or for the laws of the country. They are literally taking over. This article says they stormed into a public school, demanding "respect." They are dangerous and out of control and the government is too afraid to give law enforcement the only logical rules of engagement that will prevent a future catastrophe. The police will have to take matters into their own hands to save themselves and the citizenry, or choose to turn their backs and walk away, leaving everyone on their own.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

Too bad so many are unable to see right in front of their eyes.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

The EU has made a career of making the wrong decisions and being short-sighted in all they do.  The problems in Turkey, I lay at the Feet of the EU, based on their requirements of Turkey for membership, then denying membership anyway.  The Brits have had it with them, other countries are talking about pulling out and now this crisis of Middle Eastern Asylum seekers.  Anyone with a lick of common sense should be asking why none of the surrounding middle eastern countries (that have a common heritage and religion) are not taking in refugees in any numbers?

screminmimi
Freshman Silent

BINGO! Why haven't they taken in their own kind? Because this is a pLan for these countries to rid themselves of the uneducated, the unskilled, the discontented, the sick, the diseased, the troublemakers... because the host countries cannot send them back regardless of their problems if the country of origin refuses to allow them back in. That is why they HAVE to be stopped at the border..

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  screminmimi   7 years ago

Exactly.  Mexico wants to dump these folks in the US while enforcing draconian controls on their southern border. Hypocrisy. 

screminmimi
Freshman Silent

Do you know Mexico started four years ago doing retinal scans of school children in its better schools as a means of identifying it's citizens? What do you think  is going to  happen to  all the  children  living in the  US  who are  Mexican  citizens  when they are  sent back to  Mexico and  they  aren't  scanned  into  that  database?