╌>

Dems are now 'Party of Hate'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  22 comments

Dems are now 'Party of Hate'
Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth WarrenIn the wake of bitter campaigns from former Democratic presidential candidates former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) – along with constant vitriolic attacks coming from Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) – acclaimed author David Horowitz has dubbed the Democratic Party the “party of hate.”

Horowitz, who recently penned the book, Big Agenda: President Trump's Plan to Save America, argues that instead of spreading feelings of inclusiveness, unity and tolerance – as the Democratic Party platform proclaims to tout – Democrats are pushing an agenda of hate and divisiveness.

Heaping on the hate

The conservative leader contends that the blue party is leading Leftists down a bitter road.

"We have in this country a large 'hate-America Left,'" Horowitz expressed to Sean Hannity on Fox News. "It dovetails with the Democratic Party.”

He insists that Democrats are far from promoting love and compassion, saying they are peddling something quite the opposite.

"It's a party of hate," Horowitz continued.

He believes that the onslaught of verbal abuse hurled on Republicans by the Democrats is unlikely to stop anytime soon, according to Newsmax.

Trump trumping hate

With attacks from the Left not ceasing – and seemingly increasing – since losing the November election to the Republican challenger – now-President Donald Trump – Horowitz says that the new commander-in-chief has not been fazed by the incessant bombardment of vitriol from Democrats … from Clinton, to Obama, to Sanders, to Warren, to Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile.

"The great thing about Donald Trump is that he's not intimidated by the attacks of the Left," he asserted.

War on the Trump administration

Horowitz said that certain Democrats are making a career out of condemning and defaming anyone who crosses their far-Leftist political agenda.

"We're in the midst of one of the big witch hunts of American history," the noted author added.

Specifically, Horowitz was alluding to Warren’s targeting of Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), to whom she has stepped up her attacks while his confirmation hearing for attorney general took place.

"[Sessions was] defamed and slandered as a racist by Elizabeth Warren, who is making a career out of character assassination," the conservative leader pointed out.

Horowitz maintains that Democratic leaders have resorted to name-calling and unsubstantiated claims to try and move forward with their political agenda, which includes abortion (dubbed women’s reproductive rights), so-called “LGBT rights,” “climate change,” gun control, pro-Islamic propaganda and immigration reform.

"The spirit of the whole Democratic Party looks on people that disagree with it as racist, sexist, homophobes, Islamophobes," the political analyst added.

He says that the Democrats’ unwillingness to debate issues – but rather silence those who stand in opposition – has made dialogue over crucial topics virtually impossible in the political arena.

"That's why we can't have a civil discussion in America anymore," Horowitz concluded. https://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2017/02/11/david-horowitz-dems-are-now-party-of-hate

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
link   Steve Ott    7 years ago

When was the last time there was a civil discussion in America? I can find articles going back 7 years bemoaning the loss of civil discussion. I can't even have a civil discussion on social media of any platform without some teapublican defending their position by calling me an Imbecile, telling me to Go Fuck myself, or saying I am a disgrace. Where is the civility in that kind of reply? 

I'm not sure the American people want a civil discussion anymore. They just want it their way.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Steve Ott   7 years ago
We have the same issue with the prog/lib democrats responding to us when we try to make civil discussion using comity regarding our viewpoints around them.  You all could go to my FOX News Group where I seeded an article for discussion regarding how to communicate with your spouse, sibling, other relative, or friend who have a different viewpoint than our own.  It may be worth a civil conversation with full comity.  It's worth a try to get along without giving up ones own beliefs/ values or being told to walk on egg shells to avoid offending a temperamental person.  

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    7 years ago

Oppose Obama?  You're a racist!  Oppose Trump?  Welcome to the resistance!  

Resistance to enforcing laws... Resistance to trying to keep companies and jobs here... Resistance totaxpayer funded killing of babies... Yes, let's keep up the violence and hatred of those supporting the president.  

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

I've been saying for some time now that the Dems need to re-group and re-think their positions since they were repudiated on so many levels this past election.  To fail to do that is to sink farther into obscurity than they already are.  The one that sees this and forces the Democrats to change will be their star for the future.  They can keep on marching down the same path or choose to look, truly look at themselves.  I believe we need a balance of 2 parties in our government-no one party should be able to do whatever they want with no need to hear alternative discussions/ideas.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

Spike, the newest Gallup poll on presidential approval shows that Donald Trump is the most unpopular president, at this stage of his term, in history.

Would you like to address that FACT and bring some balance to your 'moderate'  presentation?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

XX, could you please check the web address to your image. It is not showing up.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   7 years ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailydot.relaymedia.com/amp/upstream/joy-villa-grammys-make-america-great-again-dress/

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

You made a reply comment and then deleted it. You also didn't reply to my chat. I will be deleting any further comments that show up this way. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Didn't you hear?  Polls that don't flatter President Trump are fake.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

I really care about polls.....after the polls said that Hillary was going to win, it was a lock.  Start up the music and drop the balloons!  Do you still see the polls as credible?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

I've addressed how the Democrats (not you, John, you are too far left liberal to understand) can get themselves back to some relevancy and I think they will be actually able to win some elections if they re-tool.  But the constant flow of hate from them and from people like you only serves to reinforce the view that the left does nothing but hate.

You can say how unpopular Trump is every day (we know, you already do), but he still won the presidency from the best your side had to offer.  And both houses, and how many governorships?  This is not just about the president, it's about the whole Democratic Party and the slide you assist them with every day.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

Donald Trump is the most unpopular incoming president in history. He has never polled (or received votes) over 50% at any time in his life, except for the couple weeks at the end of the republican primaries when he was basically unopposed.

The idea that a majority of Americans support him is little short of laughable. Now a new Gallup poll has his popularity at 40%, the lowest ever for a president in his first month in office.

These are the facts.

Let's see some proof that Trump has majority support.

He lost the popular vote by a substantial margin, yet wants to govern like a dictator. Of course large numbers of people will oppose him. If he keeps it up they will oppose him every day of his four years, if he lasts that long.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

Let go of the hate John.  We want the best for you as a person and the hate and anger here since November 8, 2016 is not conductive to good health.  Big hugs

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

John,

Come back when you have actual facts and stop confusing poll results with facts.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

"Spike, the newest Gallup poll on presidential approval shows that Donald Trump is the most unpopular president, at this stage of his term, in history."

This is the same poll you were bragging about that had Hillary winning in a land slide.

"Would you like to address that FACT and bring some balance to your 'moderate'  presentation?"

Still trying to pedal polls as fact.  You seriously never learn do you?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    7 years ago

I don't know what to do.  I find you can't even say something from your heart to some without it being taken wrong.  I'm almost to the point where I think the only option is to just accept it and destroy them.  When they win elections no matter whether they did it legitimately or otherwise everything is whoopi doo and they have no problem telling the losing side either get in the back of the bus or run along behind it.  The losing side accepts the situation, doesn't cry about it or throw temper tantrums.  They don't have people burning up stuff or destroying other people's property, but every time the Democrats lose they go crazy and become very vindictive.

I've heard the only way to deal with these Democrats of today is to destroy them and I'm beginning to think there may be something to that idea.  Maybe by destroying them, they will come around and become a civil party and not be such anarchists.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    7 years ago

All the Hollywood millionaires whined all night about Trump, but this is what caused a real shit storm!!!

This is what it really boils down to though....

Hate-Zone-NRD-600.jpg

As long as you have the masses following the elites who are pretending they feel your pain, there is not going to be any coming together.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Right wingers delude themselves into believing that the left is burning the world down after a couple relatively minor instances of protest violence. In the meantime one of the president's top advisers goes on all the Sunday network news programs and says the president's decisions are 100% correct and may not be questioned.

That was real life, not Saturday Night Live or the Grammys.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Didn't see that John, but the temporary ban is 100% correct.  The far left 9 district court has more than 85% of their decisions overturned.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Left wing hate filled Democrats turn on NBC Sunday morning looking for fuel to feed their hate and find what they are looking for. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty   7 years ago

Miller made himself look like a Nazi robot on all four network Sunday shows, not only NBC.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

You think all of us who are to the right of you and disagree with you are nazi robots.