╌>

I'm back--just like Cee-Lo brought C3PO fashion back... (except I/C3PO's wear were never in fashion!)

Category:  Now Trending

Via:  lucy  •  7 years ago  •  8 comments

I'm back--just like Cee-Lo brought C3PO fashion back...  (except I/C3PO's wear were never in fashion!)

Hi everybody!!!  For those of you who do not know me, I'm Lucy.

For those of you who do--yay!!!  Your favorite pain in the royal behind is BACK, baby, BACK!!!

So, yeah...  how are y'all?

Did y'all see Gary raising funds in a coconut bra/hula skirt?  I heard he was going to wear some elephant underwear and actually chickened out at the last minute....  (right, Gary?)

Anyhoo...  if you read about my article having twins, you probably enjoyed the fact that I was an elephant-sized woman walking around a hospital with a belly in front.  People often asked me if I needed help...  "Not unless you can take this belly off me...  can you?"

Often the reply was a polite, but weird smile--and an urgent sense of "getting away from that freaky woman right now!"

So...  I just turned 46 ten short days ago.  I don't feel 46.  But my body sure reminds me most days--but the last thing I bought was an adjustable bed with massage--take that 46-year-old body!!!  Yes, yes, I know, I'm twisted.

At any rate--I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!  Unfashionably so.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Lucy
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Lucy    7 years ago

Oh, and I'm keeping all the gray...  (drives my husband bananas given that my oldest kid is 6--almost 7!)  How time flies!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    7 years ago

Lucy! Great to see ya girl and fellow twin mom!

My hair is naturally red... every 6 weeks, LOL. 

Please have fun here. I'm so happy to see you!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

Hi Lucy, permit me to introduce myself...I'm Kavika. Translated it means Big Bad Ass Chief. It's true, I don't speak with forked tongue.

You'll be on a learners permit for the first 30 days. Seeing that you have know Perrie (JIP) from a pervious life, the usual 2 week learners permit was extended by an additional 2 weeks. Safety first ya know.

Lucy
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Lucy  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Duly noted, Kavika.

However, I do remember you from NV...  not a bad thing at all.

I just haven't been by the place in years.  On occasion, I do see funny things that others post on FB, and then I take a peek... but the urge to re-join the place just isn't there.

Glad to be welcomed!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Lucy   7 years ago

You remember me from NV...Lucy Lu is that you????

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    7 years ago

Welcome back, Lucy!  I look forward to getting to know you better!  (I honestly don't remember that you were here before...)

Lucy
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Lucy  replied to  Dowser   7 years ago

No offense taken, Dowser... :D

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

Lucy and I were friends on NV, are friends on FB and now here on Newstalkers!  When her kids will stay healthy enough to let her come on and play with the computer/.

And I didn't chicken out.