Kellyanne Conway suggests Obama spied on Donald Trump using TVs, microwaves

randy
By:  @randy, 2 weeks ago
Comments: 70 ..

Tags

After Donald Trump accused Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower, Kellyanne Conway took the conspiracy to another level.

Trump appoints Kellyanne Conway as presidential counselor ... - katehon.com

The biggest story that has dominated the news cycle over the last week has been the wiretapping allegations made by #Donald Trump against former President Barack Obama. While Trump has not yet offered any evidence to back up his claim, a top member of his administration is elaborating further.

Conway doubles down

Just days after the Washington Post broke their bombshell story that revealed Attorney General Jeff Sessions had met with Russian officials during the election, the White House scrambled to find a way to shift the narrative. One way that Donald Trump was able to deflect attention away from the growing scandal of Russia's influence on his administration was to take to Twitter and start a new attack on Obama. "I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October," Trump wrote on Twitter last weekend as a part of a multiple-tweet rant against the former president. Trump went on to label Obama a "bad" and "sick" guy, while comparing the baseless wiretapping conspiracy to Richard Nixon's involvement in Watergate. As reported by the USA Today on March 12, Presidential Counsel #Kellyanne Conway is now moving forward with the conspiracy.

USA TODAY @USATODAY

Kellyanne Conway did not offer any evidence to back up her claim. But her remarks are significant. http://usat.ly/2nu2cQu 

Photo published for Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

Adviser dismissive of the extent, impact of alleged Russian interference in 2016 campaign.

usatoday.com

At her home in Alpine, New Jersey on Sunday, Kellyanne Conway took part in a wide-ranging interview with the USA Today as she looked back at the 2016 presidential campaign, as well as the first 50 days of the new administration. While Conway touched on many subjects, it was her comments on the aforementioned wiretapping conspiracy that caught the eye of many. "What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other," the former campaign manager said. "You can surveil someone through their phones," Conway pointed out, while also noting, "through their television sets, any number of ways."

The Hill @thehill

House Intelligence Committee asks Trump to offer evidence of wiretapping claims by Monday http://hill.cm/KwsYnHD 

Not stopping there, Kellyanne Conway went as far as hinting that Trump Tower in New York City could have been surveiled using "microwaves that turn into cameras." The USA Today notes that Conway, like Donald Trump, never gave any evidence or proof to back up the allegations, but referred to her remarks as "significant" and "potentially explosive."

Moving forward

Kellyanne Conway's comments come just a day after the House Intelligence Committee set a Monday deadline for Donald Trump to release proof of his wiretapping allegations after a request was sent to the White House. As of press time, neither Trump nor the administration have publicly responded to the request. #Barack Obama

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-suggests-obama-spied-on-donald-trump-using-tvs-microwaves-001543777.html

Randy
link 03/13/17 05:20:39AM @randy:

This woman is an airhead. In fact when she tilts her head just right, you can actually see the light shining out of her ear.

jwc2blue
link 03/13/17 06:00:58AM @jwc2blue:

This woman is an airhead.

Gotta disagree with you Randy.

She simply operates on the same premise as the loon she works for. They know that their supporters hate Obama so much that they will force themselves into believing things that they would normally dismiss as the ravings of a madman.

As proof, I offer the right wing members of this site. Think back.. 

Even those who claim to have not voted for Drumpf who have witnessed the stream of corrupt and incompetent nominees, heard the outrageous lies, observed his multiple vacations playing golf have yet to utter a single disparaging word about him.

It's so bad, the rest of the world wonders if we as a nation are diseased.

Jerry Verlinger
link 03/13/17 08:20:29PM @jerry-verlinger:

This woman is an airhead.

Gotta disagree with you Randy.

Come on Blue, you've listened to her, she is nothing but an amplifier for Trump and says anything he wants her to say.

When she is interviewed and has to function 'off script', it's obvious she does not have much happening 'up there'.

When you say, "She simply operates on the same premise as the loon she works for." when you're saying she is not an airhead, I gotta see an oxymoron going on there.

The Great Cornholio
link 03/13/17 09:17:03PM @the-great-cornholio:

Airhead?  Speaking of disease, an airhead that figured how to beat that diseased crotch rot of a candidate aka HRC.

Aeonpax
link 03/13/17 06:07:58AM @aeonpax:

`

Conway makes Sarah Palin look like a genius....well, maybe not, but I'd swear they are both twins separated at birth.

Pepe
link 03/13/17 09:30:10AM @pepe:

Sarah clearly has more body in her hair, do you think it's just shampoo choice or hair texture?

deepwaterdon
link 03/13/17 10:11:10AM @deepwaterdon:

Conway makes a pet rock look like a genius! At least the rock doesn't open its' mouth and lie, looks better, and has a triple digit I.Q. Can't say the same for Conway.

Hal A. Lujah
link 03/13/17 06:15:32AM @hal-a-lujah:

Who needs surveillance tools when shape shifting reptilians walk among us? 

Pepe
link 03/13/17 09:31:06AM @pepe:

Good point, the Bilderburg Reptilian Aliens....

ambivalent
link 03/14/17 03:48:36AM @ambivalent:

Snicker snicker...

PJ
link 03/13/17 09:51:26AM @pj:

When is that black man going to leave us whites alone!  He's out of office and still attacking white people.  This is outrageous.  This is why we should never elect black people./s

Dean Moriarty
link 03/13/17 10:49:36AM @dean-moriarty:

It's going to take years to dig us out of the mountain of debt he left us buried under. 

PJ
link 03/13/17 10:55:00AM @pj:

Don't worry Dean.  You're safe again.  

Kavika
link 03/13/17 10:13:22AM @kavika:

Conway is the female version of Louie Gohmert (the dumbest man in congress) R-Texas.

Pepe
link 03/13/17 10:56:00AM @pepe:

Your Misogyny is clouding your mind. She outsmarted your idol Robbie Mook the leftist kook.

Kavika
link 03/13/17 11:07:12AM @kavika:

Like you BF, she is a cult follower of Alex Jones, the wannabe Indian or Apple whatever way you want to look at it.

Pepe
link 03/13/17 11:08:16AM @pepe:

That's just wrong denying that Alex shares the same heritage as you. Who the hell are you to dismiss someone's genetics?

His Wiki page cites his heritage, can we see your wiki page?

Kavika
link 03/13/17 11:17:42AM @kavika:

Wiki page...LMAO that's great evidence...I could have a wiki page that states that I'm a used car salesman in Austin TX...doesn't make it true.

I also said that he could be an Apple, so either way he is no real Indian....Too bad that you can't figure that out, BF.

Pepe
link 03/13/17 11:29:39AM @pepe:

I actually manage one of the largest dealerships in the country, don't make this personal.

In the future please don't violate my privacy though or I will return the favor.

Kavika
link 03/13/17 11:42:25AM @kavika:

''In the future please don't violate my privacy''

Show me where I violated your privacy..

Why did you delete your threat to me?

Kavika
link 03/13/17 12:09:53PM @kavika:

BF, you seem to have outsmarted yourself, I get email alerts. Here is a copy of what you actually said.

This is being reported.

Pepe
link 03/13/17 12:15:46PM @pepe:

You violated my privacy first. I didn't violate yours but if you do so again you can bet i will return the favor.

Report that.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
link 03/13/17 12:20:35PM @perrie-halpern:

BF,

Unless you can produce some evidence that Kavika threatened you, you will be banned. 

PJ
link 03/13/17 01:44:14PM @pj:

Can I get clarification on this action for my personal understanding only.  

If a member threatens to post but doesn't post that is still considered an offense that is actionable by banning?  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
link 03/13/17 02:13:21PM @perrie-halpern:

If a member threatens to post but doesn't post that is still considered an offense that is actionable by banning? 

Yes. Threats of any nature are one of the few instant bannable offenses. 

deepwaterdon
link 03/14/17 08:56:24AM @deepwaterdon:

Put some teeth in the ban, Perrie. How about six months, a second, or future offense, lifetime. DO NOT let this place turn into another NV. Thank you.

PJ
link 03/14/17 09:06:50AM @pj:

I'm confused?????  I thought a Ban was forever and a suspension had a timeline?  What's the difference between a Ban and a suspension?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
link 03/14/17 11:33:45AM @perrie-halpern:

Ban is forever... suspension can be for a long period, but not forever. 

XXJefferson#51
link 03/14/17 02:59:41AM @xxjefferson51:

You reposted something that was deleted?  The point of a delete is to remove something said in anger.  Are you happy with yourself now?  

Kavika
link 03/14/17 08:34:18AM @kavika:

How thoughtful of you to be concerned about my happiness, XX. Although it's not needed or wanted.

Perhaps you should stick to posting 5 articles a day and practicing comity and civility.

Dean Moriarty
link 03/13/17 11:00:52AM @dean-moriarty:

The dumbest man in congress is the Democrat that is afraid Guam will tip over. 

PJ
link 03/13/17 12:03:57PM @pj:

I think it's safe to say that no one should label someone or something the stupidest, dumbest, best, worst, etc without the caveat "one of".  There's enough stupidity for both parties to own

XXJefferson#51
link 03/14/17 02:53:35AM @xxjefferson51:

vomitcrazytough guyliartough guythumbs down

Kavika
link 03/14/17 09:00:53AM @kavika:

Unable to articulate a worded response, XX?

Sad.

Hal A. Lujah
link 03/14/17 09:39:49AM @hal-a-lujah:

Oh, charades!  Fun!! 

Ummm ... your mom, no - your family.

Conservatives!

Dominionists!

Trump supporters?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1
link 03/14/17 09:53:27AM @sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2:

Oh, charades!  Fun!! 

Ummm ... your mom, no - your family.

Conservatives!

Dominionists!

Trump supporters?

What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!

Kavika
link 03/14/17 10:24:27AM @kavika:

You forgot to add, ''self portrait''.

Dowser
link 03/13/17 01:33:26PM @dowser:

Just out of curiosity-- how does one do this?  Does one aim the TV and the microwave at the source, turn them on and listen?  Or does one have to hook them up together somehow? 

I mean, our neighbors have an all-family band, (10+),  that practices in their garage with the door up-- and their garage faces us, only.  It would be really nice to know when they're going to have a practice, so we could go to a movie or something...

Gunny
link 03/13/17 01:47:48PM @gunny:

Microwave communications has been around for many years.  We used it to intercept communication and to key in on listening devices set up out in the field. so basically yes you aim it at whom you want to listen to and gather the information that way. The only way to defeat it is with Crypto devices key coded material that only another using the same crypto can decode.

And I have already said way too much on this subject.

Dowser
link 03/13/17 03:20:36PM @dowser:

I was thinking that all I have to do is turn my microwave 90o, to aim it directly at them, but am unsure how to hook the TV into it...  I would just like a head's up about the racket.  Not being very nice, but we could take our dogs with us, and everyone but the cats could get some peace...

Thank you, dear Gunny.  There is a lot I don't know, for sure!

Randy
link 03/13/17 03:24:49PM @randy:

Now, if you're Mormon you have to point your Microwave toward Salt Lake City, right? And Catholics have to point theirs toward Rome and Muslims toward Mecca?

Dowser
link 03/13/17 03:28:07PM @dowser:

Southerners turn theirs toward Richmond...  I guess!

Randy
link 03/13/17 04:38:54PM @randy:

Southerners turn theirs toward Richmond...  I guess!

I'm an atheist, so I point mine straight down. laughing dude

Dowser
link 03/13/17 05:07:34PM @dowser:

LOL!!!

Gunny
link 03/13/17 03:28:25PM @gunny:

Different microwave system from the communications type and the cooking home appliance type.  But put you dog in front of any microwave and it will cook.  The TV broadcasting is using microwave to transmit their signals around the world and to and from the satilites. I've seen birds fly in front of our transmitting dishes and be fully cooked before they hit the ground.

Dowser
link 03/13/17 03:31:12PM @dowser:

OH my gosh!!!

That must be why they tell people with pace makers to not stand in front of microwaves, even though they are the cooking type, not the communicating type...  

I guess I'll just have to go over there and ask,  "Can you let  us know when you're going to have another practice in your garage, so we can take our dogs and go somewhere?"  It drives them crazy, and isn't too pleasant for us, either.

Gunny
link 03/13/17 05:48:19PM @gunny:

All home microwave appliances are shielded from radiation leaks. so there is not much damage they can do unless you can bypass the locking safety system and make them operate with out them.  I use to repair them so I know the way they work.  All a microwave oven is a set of magnets vibrating at a set frequency that cause them to make microwaves.

Thats the buzzing you hear when they are on.

Dowser
link 03/13/17 05:52:35PM @dowser:

Gunny, sincere thanks for that explanation!  That makes sense!  thumbs up

Randy
link 03/13/17 06:52:09PM @randy:

And the microwaves they generate are too large to get past the small holes in the glass in front, so that's why you can see your food cook through them. Right?

Gunny
link 03/13/17 09:14:53PM @gunny:

Yes and No, the glass is specially coated for them. Microwaves are singularly directed. in other words they only travel in the direction they are aimed, and if you look inside you will see a coated cardboard squared on the control panel side. it comes out there and bounces against the painted walls. and if you notice there is no special seal around the door.  Communication microwaves use the big lollypop dish to direct the wave in the direction needed. and along that microwave a radio frequency travels to either intercept or send message traffic or voice traffic. 

Randy
link 03/13/17 10:34:53PM @randy:

Ahhh I see. I was sort of wrongly informed then. Thanks for educating me about them.

Krishna
link 03/13/17 02:04:39PM @krishna:

Actually I just noticed my vacuum cleaner. Something about it seems very suspicious. I swear--I'm getting the feeling its looking at me funny. Its not like I'm paranoid or anything...but could it possibly ..have evil intentions toward me?

(This is friggin' SCARY!!! stunned)

Randy
link 03/13/17 02:08:54PM @randy:

You know I just made a cup of coffee with my Keurig and every day it makes a stranger and stranger sound when I push the brew button.....I wonder......and I have to add more sugar all of the time.....and there have been reports of strange, skinny, blonde, coked out looking zombies in the area late at night......I just thought they were rumors.....

Kavika
link 03/13/17 02:12:24PM @kavika:

This is why you should always keep your vacuum cleaner locked in the closet or attic.

Randy
link 03/13/17 02:13:28PM @randy:

That's why my dogs always start to shiver at about midnight!

Kavika
link 03/13/17 02:36:56PM @kavika:

Your not safe anywhere you go, Randy.

Ronald The Spy

Dowser
link 03/13/17 03:25:37PM @dowser:

I remember that time we got a nice tax refund check and stupidly stood in the kitchen to discuss it.  The dishwasher broke, dumping about a million gallons of water on the floor, that drained down through the floor to the basement below and zapped the dryer, the washer, etc.  Then, my electric hair rollers gave out, my hair dryer quit, etc.  It was like they had all gone on strike or something.  They were in in collusion in some kind of government conspiracy.  Our refund ended up costing us a wad...  winking

Larry Hampton
link 03/13/17 03:42:43PM @larry-hampton:

Actually I just noticed my vacuum cleaner. Something about it seems very suspicious. I swear--I'm getting the feeling its looking at me funny. Its not like I'm paranoid or anything...but could it possibly ..have evil intentions toward me?

(This is friggin' SCARY!!! stunned)

OMG!

Please tell me you didn't buy a Roomba.

Randy
link 03/13/17 04:22:02PM @randy:

If you did then run! Run now! Get out of the house now! Or if you have a gun and can get to it before the Roomba can (they know how to lock and load), shoot it! Many, many times! At least 15 or 20 rounds! Then call a Roomba mortician to take it to be cremated. Not buried! Cremated only!

Larry Hampton
link 03/13/17 04:29:09PM @larry-hampton:

laughing dude  good one

Killer Roomba! Just look what it did to this poor dog!

Image result for scary roomba

Randy
link 03/13/17 04:34:36PM @randy:

laughing dude That poor, poor dog! Remember to call a Roomba removal professional and don't touch the Roomba or it's victim. The dog could be infected with the Roomba deadly Bio-weapon gas it uses to defend itself!

Krishna
link 03/13/17 02:54:23PM @krishna:

Image result for illuminati

Krishna
link 03/13/17 02:54:42PM @krishna:

Krishna
link 03/13/17 02:59:14PM @krishna:

Pope Francis Flashes Illuminati Satanic Hand Gesture - UFO News | Aliens | UFO Sightings | Space News | UFO 2017

Randy
link 03/13/17 03:22:40PM @randy:

Makes me want to be sure I use the drive thru at the Jack in the Box the next time I go. I always knew the Catholic Church was really a Secret Gang. Being raised Catholic and then pulling away from the Church I noticed that for years I was followed by station wagons full of Nuns.

Krishna
link 03/16/17 04:08:34PM @krishna:

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Image result for Internet jokes about microwave spy cam

Kavika
link 03/16/17 04:38:56PM @kavika:

LMAO

Krishna
link 03/16/17 09:43:02PM @krishna:

Share This