╌>

ACLU-Type Liberals 'Hate God' 'and 'Hate Christianity'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  10 comments

ACLU-Type Liberals 'Hate God' 'and 'Hate Christianity'
Bishop E.W. Jackson, a minister, attorney, and conservative leader, said prayer and the Bible need to be taught in public schools and that ACLU liberals who object to this idea do so because "they hate God," they "hate Christianity," and they want to "completely sanitize the country" from any acknowledgement of "almighty God and the church and the synagogue."

Druing his March 17 radio show, The Awakening w/Bishop E.W. Jackson, he said, “You know what we need? We need to bring prayer back into schools and we need to bring the Bible back into schools, and we need to start telling children, like we used to in school, who made you? God. And have them singing, ‘Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.'"

"I am convinced that even a school doing this, it is not a violation of the First Amendment," said Bishop Jackson. "What does the First Amendment say? The First Amendment says, ‘Congress shall make no law.’"

"So, to me, if a local school engages in Bible study, Bible reading, or prayer, it is because of the culture of that local community says, ‘that’s what we want," said Jackson. "And culture is not Congress. Does that make sense? The First Amendment says ‘Congress shall make no law.’"

He continued, “How is it a law if a local sports team says, ‘okay, we’re going to pray before the game’? A public school sports team says ‘we’re going to pray before the game because it’s a dangerous game, we’re playing football, we don’t want anyone to be injured, we want God to take care of us all, let’s pray.’"

“And some idiot ACLU nutcase comes along and says, ‘you can’t do that, it’s a violation of the First Amendment. That’s a violation of the separation of church and state,'" said Bishop Jackson. "I mean, you’ve got to have BB’s for brains to really believe that. Ultimately, I don’t know if these folks believe it or not, I know what they do believe, I know what they do."

“They hate God, they hate any mention of God, any notion of God," he said. "They hate Christianity. They hate observant Judaism. As long as a Jew is not observant, they’re fine with that because there are people who claim to be Christians, people who claim to be Jews who support this mess. So they don’t care, as long as you don’t believe anything – you just associate with what you claim is your religion – they could care less about you. Just don’t actually believe it."

(Photo: Conservative Daily Post)
Concluding, he said, “Because what they want to do is completely sanitize the country of the presence, the acknowledgement, the respect for almighty God and the church and the synagogue, or anything that represents the God of the Bible.”

Bishop Jackson and his wife Theodora are the founders of Exoduc Faith Ministries in Chesapeake, Va. Jackson is a U.S. Marine who eaarned his B.A. degree (Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa) from the University of Massachuetss and his J.D. from Harvard Law School. The Jacksons host the "Chesapeake MLK Leadership Breakfast every year in honor of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/bp-jackson-aclu-type-liberals-hate-god-any-notion-god-and-they-hate

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson    7 years ago

Another attack article.

Yawn.gif~c200

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Bob Nelson   7 years ago

One would think that he would be posting articles on all of Trumps accomplishments....

But instead he chooses to live in the past. Perhaps because Trumps accomplishment haven't amounted to anything and he's trying to hide that fact.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

It's only been a few months, so I wouldn't expect much in the way of "accomplishments". But I would expect a program.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

"“Because what they want to do is completely sanitize the country of the presence, the acknowledgement, the respect for almighty God and the church and the synagogue, or anything that represents the God of the Bible.”

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

What part of

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

do you not understand?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    7 years ago

"“Because what they want to do is completely sanitize the country of the presence, the acknowledgement, the respect for almighty God and the church and the synagogue, or anything that represents the God of the Bible.”

First of all, there is a separation of church and state, that is the foundation of this country. It is what makes us unique among other nations. 

Second there are many people of faith, who love god, but want this separation, as spelt out in our Constitution.  

The rest of this anecdotal story is rubbish. No one is trying to stop bible classes, or private prayer. That would be anti constitutional, too. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

''The rest of this anecdotal story is rubbish. No one is trying to stop bible classes, or private prayer. That would be anti constitutional, too.''

I'm wonder what there is about this that the seeder doesn't understand.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6    7 years ago

Sorry but considering the creeping caliphate, the only sane solution is to keep ALL religion out of schools.