╌>

Trump Gives Evidence Of Being An Atheist!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jwc2blue  •  7 years ago  •  23 comments

Trump Gives Evidence Of Being An Atheist!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-gives-evidence-of-being-an-atheist_us_58d03b7de4b0e0d348b3469f

President Trump made a great effort to attract the evangelical Christian community, and he seemed to have succeeded. But it appears that the evidence suggests that he is really an atheist.

A. He showed absolutely no knowledge of the Bible.

B. When he went to the National Day of Prayer all he could talk about was his former TV show.

C. He has not attended worship since he has been in the White House nor has he attended services in Florida.

D. But most obviously he does not believe in Heaven or a final judgment as described in the New Testament as his budget is a complete attack on all the things that Jesus suggested will get you into heaven.

Martin Luther, the German Luther of the reformation, said that atheists were often closer to God than those who profess faith. So I am not suggesting anything negative about being an atheist. I am suggesting that one who has pretended to be such a devout Christian as Trump needs to be called out for what he really is.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

And the Evangelicals when for his line of BS, hook line and sinker...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

Trump is indifferent to the existence of God, one way or the other. Not sure what that makes him. A pathological narcissist perhaps. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Atheists are pathological narcissists? I hadn't o served that. A new form of prejudice?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

I hate politics.  I want to say that a true atheist would never pretend to believe, but I'm relatively certain that there are slimy closet atheist politicians who would do exactly that to pander for votes - Trump now being one of them.  

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson    7 years ago

All of this was perfectly clear before the election. Since Trump won the Evangelical vote massively... we may conclude that Evangelicals don't care about any of the criteria cited in the article. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Bob Nelson   7 years ago

False logic. As long as a leader promotes policies I support, I don't care about his faith or his faithlessness.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

He is not an atheist. He is just plain fucking ignorant. He just doesn't care about religion beyond what it can get for him. How many votes or how much money he can make off from it. It's like snake il to him. A true atheist makes an exploration of religion and faith and spirituality before concluding that that is no god. It is not something you just decide at a party after one too many bong hits.

There is such a thing as a true atheist. I know because I am one and so are many, many other people. Trump is not one.