╌>

Battle between Trump and the Conservatives escalates!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  7 years ago  •  8 comments

Battle between Trump and the Conservatives escalates!

Cheney: Russian election interference could be   'act of war'

Article Photo

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that Russia’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election could be considered an “act of war” against the U.S. 

“There’s no question there was a very serious effort made by Mr. [Vladimir] Putin and his government, his organization, to interfere in major ways with our basic fundamental democratic processes,” Cheney said Monday during a speech at the Economic Times’ Global Business Summit 2017 in New Delhi. 

“In some quarters, that would be considered an act of war. I think it’s a kind of conduct and activity we will see going forward. We know he’s attempted it previously in other states in the Baltics,” Cheney said, according to  video  of the remarks. 

(LINK)

RELATED:  Trump Shifts Blame To Conservatives On Health Care Bill Failure

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that Russia’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election could be considered an “act of war” against the U.S. 

“There’s no question there was a very serious effort made by Mr. [Vladimir] Putin and his government, his organization, to interfere in major ways with our basic fundamental democratic processes,” Cheney said Monday during a speech at the Economic Times’ Global Business Summit 2017 in New Delhi. 

“In some quarters, that would be considered an act of war. I think it’s a kind of conduct and activity we will see going forward. We know he’s attempted it previously in other states in the Baltics,” Cheney said, according to  video  of the remarks. 

The thick plottens!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

Cheney just wants to bomb the Kremlin. It's on his bucket list. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Old five deferments Dickless....I wonder whose kids he want's to send off to war this time.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

War, we need a war to take the intense gaze off the Trumpettes....

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

I guess that means Cheney thinks Trump should be impeached too. Or have the whole election nullified and we can hold another one this November. Works for me. Biden/Warren '17!

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

One important thing that I've noticed many Progressives fail to realize: Trump is not a real Conservative!!!