Liberals are violent Animals

xxjefferson51
By:  @xxjefferson51, 2 months ago
Comments: 16 ..

Tags

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter blasted CNN Correspondent Jake Tapper for his attack on President Donald Trump on Wednesday.

In a commencement speech at the Coast Guard Academy in Groton, Conn., Trump cited himself as an example of someone who never gives up, claiming the media have treated him worse than they’ve treated any other politician in history:

“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history – and I say this with great surety - has been treated worse or more unfairly.

“You can’t let them get you down. You can’t let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of your dreams.”
Later that day, Tapper - ignoring the fact that Trump was talking about the media’s treatment – launched a media attack on Trump – arguing that other presidents had been treated worse, because four of them had been assassinated:

“The president seemed to be complaining and expressing a degree of self-pity, and I’m not exactly sure what these people who are putting their lives on the line are supposed to feel pity about.

“My second reaction is, four U.S. presidents have been actually literally assassinated and killed, so I think that there people who have been treated worse than President Trump has been.”
Tapper’s claim sparked a harsh reaction by Coulter on Twitter:

“3 of the 4 were Republicans. Liberals are violent animals. See ‘Guilty’ on the history of presidential assassinations.” http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/coulter-counters-cnn-liberals-are-violent-animals
Flagging unavailable
XXJefferson#51
link 05/19/17 12:13:39PM @xxjefferson51:

Coulter is right.  If anything she was being overly generous toward the liberal media.  

Flagging unavailable

JohnRussell
link 05/19/17 12:17:23PM @johnrussell:

Image result for lion roaring

Flagging unavailable

Bobby Nguyen
link 05/19/17 12:22:06PM @bobby-nguyen:

The dog in the avatar looks so sad. Is it yours Comment removed for skirting the CoC [ph]

Flagging unavailable

JohnRussell
link 05/19/17 12:35:47PM @johnrussell:

Comment removed for skirting the CoC. [ph]

Flagging unavailable

96WS6
link 05/19/17 02:20:44PM @96ws6:

Truth hurts sometimes and truth is that liberals now think it is OK to incite violence to get their way.

Flagging unavailable

jwc2blue
link 05/19/17 02:37:02PM @jwc2blue:

Truth hurts sometimes and truth is that liberals now think it is OK to incite violence to get their way.

The truth is that I educated you not more than a month ago about Coulter's own long established propensity to call for violence.

Once again we see how little regard for facts the right has.

Reap what you sow.

Flagging unavailable

jwc2blue
link 05/19/17 03:18:49PM @jwc2blue:

An addendum;

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/272864-coulter-id-like-to-see-a-little-more-violence-from-trump

Coulter: I'd Like To See 'A Little More Violence' From Trump Supporters

And she said; "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." 

And; "When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

And; My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.

And; Vester: You say you'd rather not talk to liberals at all?

Coulter: I think a baseball bat is the most effective way these days.

• Exchange on DaySide with Linda Vester on FOX News (6 October 2004)

And; The Democrats complain about the Republican base being nuts … The nuts are their entire party … They're always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. … Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment.

And; We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens's creme brulee. That's just a joke, for you in the media.

And; I wouldn't kill an abortionist myself, but I wouldn't want to impose my moral values on others.

And; A small item but the point is Nixon came in, shut it down, there was the shooting at Kent State, and gosh, I know liberals don't like it and when you look on Nexis and oh, the whole country was embarrassed. Well, I'm not embarrassed. That's what you do with a mob.

And; if you pass amnesty, that's it. It's over. Then we organize the death squads for the people who wrecked America.

Flagging unavailable

96WS6
link 05/19/17 03:29:09PM @96ws6:

I don't agree with that call for violence even if it is in response to violence.    No sense in sinking to the Libs' level, everyone knows they will persecute anyone else that is silly enough to sink to their level and mimic their actions.  Your post is case in point.

Flagging unavailable

jwc2blue
link 05/19/17 05:18:44PM @jwc2blue:

"Sinking to the Libs level?"

You obviously can't tell the difference between the chicken and the egg.

Which makes you a perfect republican.

For a party that marches in lockstep, you have a real problem with getting your message straight.

Are we snowflakes or violent monsters?

stunned

Flagging unavailable

XXJefferson#51
link 05/21/17 02:48:11AM @xxjefferson51:

You betcha!  vomit

Flagging unavailable

1ofmany
link 05/19/17 03:04:02PM @1ofmany:

So Tapper and Trump agree. A president would have to be assasinated to be treated worse than the media treats Trump.

Flagging unavailable

jwc2blue
link 05/19/17 05:54:43PM @jwc2blue:

Please, spare us the histrionics.

Can you say "Nelson Mandela?"

Flagging unavailable

Cerenkov
link 05/20/17 01:41:01PM @cerenkov:

When was he POTUS? 

Flagging unavailable

1ofmany
link 05/20/17 02:44:44PM @1ofmany:

When was he POTUS? 

Right after the emancipation proclamation freed white democrats from slavery.

So as long as Trump hasn't been assassinated or imprisoned for 27 years, the media must be unbiased. Do democrats really think this makes sense to anyone but themselves? 

Flagging unavailable

A. Macarthur
Flagging unavailable

1ofmany
link 05/20/17 02:52:57PM @1ofmany:

Here's an article referencing a Harvard study showing a huge media bias against Trump. 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/19/harvard-report-there-is-a-huge-anti-trump-bias-in-mainstream-media/

Flagging unavailable

Share This