╌>

Alex Jones Says Trump Should Make A "Military Move" Against His Domestic Enemies

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  7 years ago  •  18 comments

Alex Jones Says Trump Should Make A "Military Move" Against His Domestic Enemies

On his show yesterday Alex Jones guest was the conspiracy nut author Jerome Corsi who was one of the leading birthers against President Obama. As they discussed Trump's travails, Jones said that Trump needs to use force against his political enemies.

JONES: Absolutely. Look, this is such sedition against the country and the attempted overthrow of our republic by clear outside forces. I'd support the president right now moving against these people physically. Let's be honest. We're in a war. I would support the president making a military move on them right now. The country is that big a crisis. We need to go ahead and move.

video at link

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/06/12/alex-jones-calls-trump-move-physically-and-make-military-move-against-his-enemies/216877

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

I don't think such comments will help Jones go mainstream.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

Trump is going to ''drain the swamp''....Jones better be careful cuz that is his home.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson    7 years ago

I'd support the president right now moving against these people physically.

Interesting that we don't see any alt-right outrage at this incitement to commit high treason.

A play that never even mentions the President is grounds for frothing-at-the-mouth outrage... but a word-by-word call to violate the Constitution is... no problem! 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

I hate Donald Trump and don't recognize him as my President. Does that make me an enemy of the state who he should make a military move against? Bah! What bullshit! He'll never...er...er...are those helicopter blades I hear.....

Seriously, Jones is a fucking idiot!

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

The problem with Donald is that there is no limit to his craziness.

Since he has no respect for the rule of law, we have no reason to exclude his sending out US marshals to arrest... us!!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Bob Nelson   7 years ago

He'll never take me dead!

Wait a minute? Is that how it goes? Hmmmm.....?????

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

The violent alt-right should be under surveillance.

The alt-right is always a lot more violent then the left, but they just bitch about violence a lot more. They make a lot more noise and whines and  bullshit lies and charges and such and claims so they can tell themselves that the left is more violent when they know that's a huge tub of pig shit. Still, you'll never get them to admit that they are all bitching and complaining and a bunch of liars about it. Bitch, bitch bitch!

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

Alex Jones is an idiot.  The problem with free speech is that everyone gets to voice their opinions, no matter how stupid they are. Did he do something illegal?  If he did, I'm sure there are authorities that will investigate and arrest him.  There are other stupid comments like Madonna wanting to blow up the White House for instance.  Again, freedom of speech.  She's not in jail either.  If you want more examples of free speech enabled stupid comments, take your pick above.

As to Alt-Right violence?  You heard about the Congressman that was shot today, along with others, because he was a Republican, right?  Welcome to the Lefts' bold new world.

Roy_Patterson/we-talk-news
Freshman Silent
link   Roy_Patterson/we-talk-news    7 years ago

I happen to still be a supporter of Donald Trump and his plan to drain the swamp.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Roy_Patterson/we-talk-news   7 years ago

And I don't. And he is filling up the swamp with more and more deadly creatures.