╌>

Don't tread on me, you Trump-hating traitors

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  5 comments

Don't tread on me, you Trump-hating traitors
The left has become absolutely unhinged over the allegations of collusion with the Russians. Allegations by the way, in spite of everything that you've read, everything you have heard on the radio, everything you have seen on television, allegations that are still unfounded.

Based on the reporting by The New York Times there is still no hard evidence that Donald Trump Junior broke any laws. Now, his meetings with the Russians may have been ill advised, maybe even downright idiotic, stupid. But as near as I can tell, it's not illegal in this country to be stupid.

Click here for a free subscription to Todd's newsletter - a must-read for conservatives!

It's all a moot point anyway, because now that the special prosecutor is getting involved - Lord only knows what he is going to dig up.

If the Democrats and the Mainstream Media have their way, Donald Junior would be tried, convicted and executed for treason. They'd set up a guillotine right there in the Rose Garden. “Off with his head!”

Or maybe they want Donald Junior to die by firing squad. Is that what you Democrats want? Is that what you fake-newsers want?

What about you Mika and Joe, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and the dreaded Rachel Maddow? Do you want to pull the trigger? Do you want to take a whack with the ax?

Or maybe you just want to get rid of the entire first family Romanov style -- maybe that's what they want.

What's it going to take to satisfy your blood lust?

These reporters, these Democrats, they disgust me. They're jackals foaming at the mouth, seething with fury and hatred for our president.

They want to destroy this administration. Let me be clear, they want to destroy the Turmp administration.

And by the way, where is the Republican leadership? Where are you Paul Ryan? Where are you Mitch McConnell? Are you hiding under your desk cavorting with Nancy Pelosi?

Get out there in front of the cameras and man up! Defend your president - you sniveling, lily-livered, morally bankrupt cowards.

You know the only people right now supporting and defending the president of these United States are We the People - all of the gun-toting, Bible-clinging, deplorable Americans who went to the polls on Election Day.

His defenders are the people that are despised by not just the Democrats but also the Establishment Republicans. They despise us all.

You want to talk about treason? Okay, fine. Let's talk about treason. Let's talk about the army of reporters and far lefties and Democrats that are trying to take down a duly elected President of these United States.

Let's talk about that - because I've got news for you, folks in the mainstream media: it's not going to happen.

So all of you Democrats, and all of you liberal Republicans, and all of you fake-newsers, listen up: don't tread on me you Trump-hating traitors. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/12/dont-tread-on-me-trump-hating-traitors.html

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
link   Old Hermit    7 years ago

So all of you Democrats, and all of you liberal Republicans, and all of you fake-newsers, listen up: don't tread on me you Trump-hating traitors.

Durn this Trump sycophant really hates the majority of Americans, doesn't he?

Why would one blame all the true Americans that are being repulsed by the sight & smells of the current administrations toxic dumpster fire while giving a pass to the A-hole that's fulling it?

PublicPolicyPolling;

The stakes for Trump on this issue are high- if it does turn out his campaign coordinated directly with Russia, 54% of voters think he should resign to only 34% who believe he should stay in office. And voters do want to see the bottom of this story gotten to- only 33% consider it to be 'fake news.'

General Attitudes Toward Trump:

Only 40% of voters approve of the job Trump is doing to 54% who disapprove . For the first time we find more voters ( 48%) in support of impeaching Trump than there are ( 41% ) opposed to the idea. Only 43% of voters think Trump is actually going to end up serving his full term as President, while 45% think he won't, and 12% aren't sure one way or the other.

Voters are both having buyer's remorse about the outcome of the 2016 election and wishing they could return to the good old days of 4 months ago. By an 8 point margin, 49/41, they say they wish Hillary Clinton was President instead of Trump. And by a 16 point margin, 55/39, they say they wish Barack Obama was still in office instead of Trump.

One thing hurting Trump is that Americans expect honesty from their President and his aides, and they feel like they're not getting it. Last week Trump tweeted that it was unreasonable to expect his press staff to always tell the truth, but 77% of voters say they do expect the President's Press Secretaries to tell the truth all the time compared to only 14% who say that isn't that expectation. Only 38% of voters say they consider Trump to be honest, to 55% who say they don't think he is. And a majority of voters (51%) outright say they consider Trump to be a liar to 41% who say they disagree with that characterization.

One issue that's not going away is Trump's failure to release his tax returns. 62% of voters continue to think he needs to release them, to only 29% who think it's not necessary for him to. 61% would even support a law requiring candidates for President to release 5 years of tax returns in order to appear on the ballot, with just 28% opposed to such a provision.

When it comes down to it voters don't think Trump has delivered on the core promise of his campaign- just 34% think he has 'Made America Great Again,' while 55% think he has not.

If the daily shrinking number of Americans that still consider themselves to be Trump backers want more respect for their man then, by Zeus!, get that bumbling fool to do something to earn some respect and stop your constant whining about how it's not fare how " all the mean people that keep reporting on his daily boorish and incompetent behavior".

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

WARNING !!!!!

Reading the seeded article will make you dumber.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

You mean you don't spend countless hours sitting around with your liberal acquaintances, discussing which method of execution should be used on Trump's children?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

Throwing them from the top of Trump Tower would about cover it , wouldn't it? 

crazy

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

Send in the clowns!  🤡🤡🤡