╌>

Major Headline on Front Page: Winter storm sweeps across Midwest toward New England, promising Christmas snow

Category:  Now Trending

By:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  7 years ago  •  12 comments

Major Headline on Front Page: Winter storm sweeps across Midwest toward New England, promising Christmas snow

Headline on Front Page:  Winter storm sweeps across Midwest toward New England, promising Christmas snow

How can such a headline be published these days?  It's BOUND to offend some people, make them uncomfortable, send them to their "SAFE" rooms to play with their play-dough.  Why have not the PC Police forced them to change that headline, waving the banner of multiculturism.  Surely it should have read:

Winter storm sweeps across Midwest toward New England, promising "winter" snow

Or maybe ..."holiday season" snow.

You know, for the purpose of "inclusiveness".

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  author  Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

The PC Police are on their way....

apes.jpg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    7 years ago

Let it (them) Snow...flake, Let it (them) Snow...flake, Let it (them) Snow....Flake ! laughing dude

MERRY CHRISTMAS "BUZZ" ! thumbs up

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
3  Freefaller    7 years ago

It's Christmas a time of joy, family and togetherness.  So what better way to start it than posting another divisive article.

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
3.1  Rex Block  replied to  Freefaller @3    7 years ago

Cue the climate change crazy crowd!

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Freefaller  replied to  Rex Block @3.1    7 years ago

Lol I know, one of them has shown up already

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
4  Spikegary    7 years ago

34 Inches in Erie, Pa overnight,..........it's the end of the world, I tell ya!  Well, theyt know how to plow in New York and made t home safely this morning.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1  Kavika   replied to  Spikegary @4    7 years ago

34 inches of snow, take about a white Christmas.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1.2  author  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Release The Kraken @4.1.1    7 years ago

LOL. I'll bet Kavika's driveway is about 1/4 mile long.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Kavika   replied to  Release The Kraken @4.1.1    7 years ago

BF I was responding to Spike...We have NO snow but when we do I'll call you over...The driveway, like Buzz said is 1/4 mile long and all up hill...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5  Paula Bartholomew    7 years ago

With 34 inches I would be in hog heaven with all of the snow sculptures I could do.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  author  Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

34 inches of snow - It's been at least 7 decades since I've seen anything like that in Ontario. I wonder if people can open their doors to get out of their houses.  I just read that Erie, Pennsylvania, got more than 65 inches of it, and more is coming.