╌>

I asked this guy what all his interests were...

Category:  Now Trending

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  6 years ago  •  7 comments

236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg

...and he told me:

"Only politics and religion, especially if I see the words "Trump", "Atheist", "Conservative", "Christian", "Shit", "Anthem"  or "Unfit"."

Aren't you concerned that you have no interest in Art, Literature, Movies, Cars, History, Music, Travels, Culture, Gardening, Cooking, Science, Philosophy, Technology, Inventions and Discoveries?

"What? Me worry?"

Hey, Alfred, that sounds like a big part of the Newstalkers membership.  Just look at the Front Page - you must be really comfortable there.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

See the source image

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2  igknorantzrulz    6 years ago

well rounded people r squares

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

Just looked at the comment wall on the front page, and I see that every single comment fits exactly what Alfred E. Newman said.   laughing dude

Another Fine Mess
Freshman Silent
3.1  Another Fine Mess  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    6 years ago

It's what people like arguing about Buzz, although I know the site is so much more than that. 

I've just finished Sapiens, by Yuval Noah Harari, and have started Homo Deus.

I can only speak for myself, whilst I enjoy reading books I don't tend to comment on them, why?

Time constraints, more than anything else it's a matter of time.

Limited time means prioritising what you comment on.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Another Fine Mess @3.1    6 years ago

Reading is a great passtime. In fact I'm in the middle of reading "Before the Poison" by Peter Robinson, and enjoying it. At the same time, today I am preparing a new photo-essay, posted an article to the Classic and Antique Cars group, an article to the Classic Cinema group, at least two or three articles today to the Forums, and as soon as I've checked to see what's happening here I will be posting an article to the Folksongs and Folkways group that I've written about old-timey music. Of course, I'm retired so I do spend a fair amount of time on NT when I'm not otherwise busy with mundane passtimes like sleeping, eating, showering, walking an hour or two a day, food shopping, cooking, checking the latest news, corresponding with a few people, etc.

But then, after all, what, me worry?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.1    6 years ago

I off ten worry

a bout

knot worrying

e nuff

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4  Bob Nelson    6 years ago

Excellent, Buzz.