╌>

The Local Government, and the Broward County School system killed those kids.

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  uncle-bruce  •  6 years ago  •  19 comments

The Local Government, and the Broward County School system killed those kids.

1.   Watch this video. People don't understand how Broward County School Sheriff Officers operate. I'll explain.

Officer Scot Peterson didn’t engage Nikolas Cruz. I can only assume that this officer is a coward.

2.   I spent about 18 months in 2012, 2013 and 2014 investigating Broward and Miami-Dade school policies and how those policies transfer to law enforcement practices.

3.   My interest was initially accidental. I discovered an untold story of massive scale and consequence as a result of initial research into Trayvon Martin and his High School life.

4.   What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.

5.   The motive was simple. The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.

6.   So police officials, the very highest officials of law enforcement (Sheriff and Police Chiefs), entered into a plan.

9.   The primary problem was the policy conflicted with laws; and over time the policy began to create outcomes where illegal behavior by students was essentially unchecked by law enforcement.

10.   Initially the police were excusing misdemeanor behaviors. However, it didn't take long until felonies, even violent felonies (armed robberies, assaults and worse) were being excused.

11.   The need to continue lowering the arrests year-over-year meant that increasingly more severe unlawful behavior had to be ignored. Over time even the most severe of unlawful conduct was being filtered by responding police.

12.   We found out about it, when six cops blew the whistle on severe criminal conduct they were being instructed to hide. The sheriff and police Chiefs were telling street cops and school cops to ignore ever worsening criminal conduct.

13.   The police were in a bind. They were encountering evidence of criminal conduct and yet they had to hide the conduct. There were examples of burglary and robbery where the police had to hide the recovered evidence in order to let the kids get away without reports.

14.   The police would take the stolen merchandise and intentionally falsify police records to record stolen merchandise *as if* they just found it on the side of the road.

15.   They put drugs and stolen merchandise in bags, and sent it to storage rooms in the police department. Never assigning the recovery to criminal conduct. Stolen merchandise was just sitting in storage rooms gathering dust.

16.   They couldn't get the stuff back to the victim because that would mean the police would have to explain how they took custody of it. So they just hid it. To prove this was happening one of the officers told me where to look, and who the victim was.

17.   At first I didn't believe them. However, after getting information from detectives, cross referencing police reports, and looking at the "found merchandise", I realized they were telling the truth.

18.   A massive internal investigation took place and the results were buried. Participating in the cover-up were people in the media who were connected to the entire political apparatus.

19.   The sheriff and police chief could always deny the violent acts (assaults, rapes, beatings etc.) were being ignored; that's why the good guys in the police dept gave the evidence of the stolen merchandise. That physical evidence couldn't be ignored and proved the scheme.

20.   From 2012 though 2018 it only got worse. In Broward and Miami-Dade it is almost impossible for a student to get arrested. The staff within the upper levels of LEO keep track of arrests and when a certain number is reached all else is excused.

21.   Well it didn't take long for criminal gangs in Broward and Miami-Dade to realize the benefit of using students for their criminal activities. After all, the kids would be let go... so organized crime became easier to get away with if they enlisted high-school kids.

22.   As criminals became more adept at the timing within the offices of the officials, they timed their biggest crimes to happen after the monthly maximum arrest quota was made.

23.   The most serious of armed robberies etc. were timed for later in the month or quarter. The really serious crimes were timed in the latter phases of the data collection periods. This way the student criminals were almost guaranteed to get away with it.

24.   Now. You can see how that entire process gets worse over time. Present corruption (the need to hide the policy) expands in direct relationship to the corruption before it. This is where the School Police come into play.

25.   Understanding the risk behind the scheme, it became increasingly important to put the best corrupt cops in the schools. *BEST* as in *SMARTEST*. Those SRO's became the ones who were best at hiding the unlawful conduct.

26.   Again, over time, the most corrupt police officers within the system became the police inside the schools. These officers were those who are best skilled at identifying the political objectives and instructions.

27.   Those "School Cops" also have special privileges. It's a great gig. They get free "on campus" housing close to the schools they are assigned to etc. They're crooked as hell and the criminal kids how just how to play them. It's a game. Also an open secret.

28.   A lot of it came out during an earlier *internal affairs* investigation. Unfortunately the behavior never changed because the politics never changed. It's still going on:

29.   For years this has been happening and no-one cared. Crimes happen; students excused; victims ignored; etc. The Broward County School and Law Enforcement system is designed to flow exactly this way. It's politics.

30.   Only then a Parkland school shooting happened. For Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel this had to be an "oh shit" moment; but not for the reasons the media initially thought. If people start digging, they'll discover the shooter was one of those previously excused students

31.   The same sentiment applies for Sheriff Scott's partner, School Superintendent Robert Runcie (previously from Chicago),.... things are very risky if people start digging.

32.   Follow a simple timeline: 2011/2012 Broward County School administration made a policy decision to block the arrests of students in order to improve their education statistics.

36.   I will give testimony, provide names, outline dates, and give all prior records to any lawyer for use in a wrongful death lawsuit – so long as their intent would be to financially ruin the entire system and personally bankrupt the participants.

37.   /END

Now the story behind this tweet from Jake Tapper will make more sense:

This is horrific. “In November, a tipster called BSO to say Cruz ‘could be a school shooter in the making’ but deputies did not write up a report on that warning. It came just weeks after a relative called urging BSO to seize his weapons.” https:// twitter.com/jaketapper/sta tus/966853104179273729 

39.   Here's some of the police affidavits, taken under oath, for the "doubters".

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  Uncle Bruce    6 years ago

Only when you fix THIS KIND OF SHIT will I entertain any discussion on banning a class of weapons.  You people need to pull your heads out of your asses and FUCKING ADDRESS THE PROBLEM.  

Anyone who wants to talk about banning guns, when THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT IS THIS FUCKED UP, AND CAN'T FUCKING PROTECT ANYONE, I will tell you GET FUCKED.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    6 years ago

Now this is the kind of thing I LOVELOVELOVELOVE!  

That said, I've been of the belief that neither the NRA, the adoptive family, former Deputy Scot Peterson, the guy that sold the gun, the Uber driver, or the fucking Easter Bunny are to blame for this tragedy.  The only, and I mean only person to blame has been Nikolas Cruz.  He planned it.  He carried it out.  Period.  Even his get-away was amazingly clever. 

But this, favorite Uncle, might just change my mind.  Do you realize how huge this is?  Of course you do.  Fabulous, and I do mean FABULOUS, find. 

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
2.2  seeder  Uncle Bruce  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    6 years ago

This falls right in line with an article in the local news there that stated they couldn't expel Cruz.  I'll try to find it.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
2.2.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Uncle Bruce @2.2    6 years ago

Was this the article Bruce?

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
2.2.2  seeder  Uncle Bruce  replied to  JaneDoe @2.2.1    6 years ago

Yes.  And the authors are wrong.  Federal law doesn't say you can't expel a student. What they quote is from the Children with Disabilities Act.  I know this act, I had to deal with 4 different school systems in 4 different states with my daughter.  The act does include policy for expulsion.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    6 years ago
The only, and I mean only person to blame has been Nikolas Cruz.  He planned it.  He carried it out.  Period.

See, that is the problem that NOBODY is willing to take on.  For them, it's much easier to ban a gun (and after the conduct of the Sheriff and FBI we know that won't be enforced), a flag (as we've already seen) or the gun itself.  

TTGA
Professor Silent
2.4  TTGA  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    6 years ago
Do you realize how huge this is?

Yep.  And if it is ignored (and it probably will be for political reasons) the trail of responsibility still has to flow through the shooter before anyone else, including the NRA or honest gun owners, have any responsibility at all.

This comes to mind immediately.

The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows.

Michael_Knight
Freshman Silent
4  Michael_Knight    6 years ago

I thought on the news it said there were two police officers and a guard that were waiting outside while kids were being shot. They never went in to stop it.

If that is the case, I can forsee perhaps some civil lawsuits coming forward.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
5  Steve Ott    6 years ago

When Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel Was Accused of Corruption, He Responded: 'Lions Don't Care About the Opinions of Sheep'

Can't leave this one out.

Given the appalling failures that took place at Israel's office, the "sheep" might like to ask the "lion" some questions. Perhaps he could answer them in a less condescending and authoritarian fashion.

TTGA
Professor Silent
7  TTGA    6 years ago

Bruce,

I see, as I expected, that none of the anti gun types want to come to this article at all.  I can certainly understand why.  It totally destroys their position that we must make it harder to obtain certain classes of weaponry. 

If Cruz had not been kept from being charged with criminal acts as a result of Law Enforcement and School District policy, he would likely have had at least one Felonious Assault conviction on his record and would have been unable to obtain any firearm under current law.  Puts the Sheriff and the school Superintendent in deep trouble.  

Of course, keeping Cruz away from firearms is a hopeless task.  He could have obtained pretty much anything he wanted, either legally or illegally.  What actually would work is not keeping a shooter away from weapons (impossible), but keeping him away from his targets (not only possible but not even as expensive as I first thought).  HARDEN THE TARGET.  Then the shooter is helpless, no matter how many guns he has.

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
7.1  seeder  Uncle Bruce  replied to  TTGA @7    6 years ago
I see, as I expected, that none of the anti gun types want to come to this article at all.

You're absolutely correct.  They have an agenda, and no amount of truth will stop them from pursuing that agenda.