╌>

Antifa podcast host discusses “easily concealable” guns and “assassination”

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sunshine  •  6 years ago  •  42 comments

Antifa podcast host discusses “easily concealable” guns and “assassination”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The co-host of the far-left podcast, The Guillotine, recently took to Twitter to brainstorm with his 5K+ followers about the best way to organize an armed insurrection. “Dr. Bones” (@Ole_Bonsey) asked “Hey quick little question for military minded lefties: should leftists train/organize in a “insurgent” focus where they blend into a civilian population for potential attacks or a more “militia” structure focused on holding/maintaining turf?”

Some of his extremist followers weighed in on the importance of communication, “Having a common language and tactics is unbelievably important in future situations where your 5 person cell has an opportunity for a big kill”

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  Sunshine    6 years ago
The Guillotine covers “global current events from a revolutionary anarchist and communist perspective”. They have a large social media footprint for a relatively new podcast.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

Isn't this one of those websites that's banned from NT?

And aren't you pretty much proving my point from earlier today?

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    6 years ago
Isn't this one of those websites that's banned from NT?

If it is...I am sure a mod will let me know.

And aren't you pretty much proving my point from earlier today?

What point?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sunshine @2.1    6 years ago

never mind

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.2  bugsy  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    6 years ago

I don't think Sunshine used the article as the source, just a story about the website. It should be able to be used in that context.

zuksam
Junior Silent
3  zuksam    6 years ago

They have 5000 followers in Twitter so that means after the 2500 FBI Agents, 1000 NSA Agents, and 800 Secret Service Agents that are "Following" these Podcasts they have over 700 Fans.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
3.1  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  zuksam @3    6 years ago

I wouldn't dismiss them...KKK has only about 5-8 thousand members nationwide. 

These Antifa left wing groups are growing at an alarming rate.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Sunshine @3.1    6 years ago
These Antifa left wing groups are growing at an alarming rate.

That's because most people know that fascism is a bad thing. You did know that's what AntiFa stands for, right? 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.1    6 years ago
You did know that's what AntiFa stands for, right? 

Promoting violence is unacceptable...wouldn't you agree?

If you need to cover your identity to promote your message, what does that say about your message?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  Sunshine @3.1.2    6 years ago

It stands for Anti Fascism. Are you saying that you support fascism? 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.3    6 years ago

I don't think she knows what antifa stands for.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.6  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.1    6 years ago
You did know that's what AntiFa stands for, right? 

Glad you asked

ANTIFA...Anti First Amendment

Thank you for allowing me to educate.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.7  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @3.1.6    6 years ago
Thank you for allowing me to educate.

Swing and a miss.  The  Antifa  ( / æ n ˈ t f ə ,   ˈ æ n t i ˌ f ɑː / ) [1]  movement is a conglomeration of left wing autonomous, self-styled  anti-fascist   militant [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]  groups in the United States.

ANTIFA... Anti F irst A mendment

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
3.1.8  seeder  Sunshine  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.3    6 years ago

Wow...you support this group?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sunshine @3.1.8    6 years ago

Where do you get that?

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
3.1.11  Skrekk  replied to  Sunshine @3.1.8    6 years ago
Wow...you support this group?

It used to be that most Americans opposed fascism and white supremacists but apparently that's no longer the case in Trump's Amerikkka.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.12  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.7    6 years ago

Sorry but that is from Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it the way they want it. You were probably duped by someone from Antifa to believe what they want you to believe.

I hit a bases loaded home run.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.13  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @3.1.12    6 years ago

You are literally the only person I have ever seen claim it stands for anti first amendment, (which would be a fascist move anyway). But lets look anyway...

Anti...pretty clear.

Fa.... If it was anti first amendment, wouldn't it be called, AntiFi? Not Fa? 

I think you are confused, or, have been reading too many right wing rags that make up shit to fit their own agenda. 

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3.1.14  Rmando  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.3    6 years ago

"It stands for Anti Fascism. Are you saying that you support fascism?"

Are you saying if you didn't support Jerry Falwell's "Moral Majority" you were immoral and in the minority?

How about being unpatriotic for questioning the Patriot Act?

Is China really a republic that belongs to the people?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.15  MrFrost  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.5    6 years ago

Correct. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.1.17  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.1.12    6 years ago
I hit a bases loaded home run.

Superciliously delusional. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    6 years ago

I don't condone their violence, but I do support their message. Fascism is a far right wing ideology that is just plain....bad...no matter how you look at it. 

Fascism   ( / ˈ f æ ʃ ɪ z əm / ) is a form of radical   authoritarian   ultranationalism , [1] [2] [3] [4]   characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, [5]   which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. [6]   The first fascist movements   emerged in Italy   during   World War I   before   it spread to other European countries . [6]   Opposed to  liberalism Marxism  and  anarchism , fascism is placed on the  far-right  within the traditional  left–right spectrum . [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Fascists saw   World War I   as a   revolution   that brought massive changes to the nature of war, society, the state and technology. The advent of   total war   and the total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilians and combatants. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war. [12] [13]   The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens. [12] [13]

Fascists believe that   liberal democracy   is obsolete and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a   totalitarian   one-party state   as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties. [14]   Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a   dictator   and a   martial   government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society. [14]   Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and   imperialism   as means that can achieve national rejuvenation. [15] [16] [17] [18]   Fascists advocate a   mixed economy , with the principal goal of achieving   autarky   (national economic self-sufficiency) through   protectionist   and interventionist economic policies. [19]

Since the end of   World War II   in 1945, few parties have openly described themselves as fascist and the term is instead now usually used   pejoratively   by political opponents. The descriptions   neo-fascist   or post-fascist are sometimes applied more formally to describe parties of the far-right with ideologies similar to, or rooted in, 20th century fascist movements. [6] [20]

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

I thank the seeder of this POS article for making it so easy detect as a rightwing fake.   Looks like one of James O'Keefe's "master(bation) pieces." 

Junior Participates
8.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8    6 years ago

Oh, but thanks anyway for the comic relief. 

Junior Participates
9  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    6 years ago

Wow, the right is really desperate to get the topic of mass murdering rightwing white males. 

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
9.1  Rmando  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @9    6 years ago

What does the race of murderers have to do with anything? Aside from being a left wing deflection of course...Some people just believe murder is wrong no matter who does it.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
10  seeder  Sunshine    6 years ago

Locked for the evening.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
11  seeder  Sunshine    6 years ago

Open for comments.

user image
Freshman Silent
13      6 years ago

Antifa is fascist, they use anti in a vain attempt to cover it up