╌>

Trump threatens to declassify 'devastating' documents if Democrats 'want to play tough'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  galen-marvin-ross  •  6 years ago  •  150 comments

Trump threatens to declassify 'devastating' documents if Democrats 'want to play tough'
However, days later on Twitter, Trump said he was waiting for a review of the documents before their release. In a pair of tweets, Trump said Justice Department officials had agreed to release the documents, but said doing so could have a "perceived negative impact on the Russia probe."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

President Trump likely reinvigorated Republican lawmakers when he said is considering declassifying “devastating” Justice Department and FBI documents if House Democrats “want to play tough.”

The threat comes months after a handful of conservative lawmakers called on the president to declassify and release documents that they claim will show the Russia investigation is politically biased against the president.
“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are,” Trump told the New York Post on Wednesday.

The request was made in September and heavily focused on documents relating to the surveillance warrant used against former Trump adviser Carter Page.
Also requested were documents detailing meetings former Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had with Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence agent who was paid by Democrats to write a salacious dossier about Trump, which had information the FBI relied on in its surveillance application on Page.
But, Trump later said he may save the release for a more politically ideal time.
“It’s much more powerful if I do it then,” Trump said, adding, “because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news.”
Trump has already declassified documents throughout 2018, most notably a memo from the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee, but pulled back his most recent decision to do so.
In September, less than two weeks after the initial plea from Republicans, the White House announced that Trump had ordered the declassification of troves of documents, which would have included the Page surveillance warrant.
The White House also said text messages from former officials such as former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page would be released.
However, days later on Twitter, Trump said he was waiting for a review of the documents before their release.
In a pair of tweets, Trump said Justice Department officials had agreed to release the documents, but said doing so could have a "perceived negative impact on the Russia probe."
"Also, key Allies' called to ask not to release," Trump added. "Therefore, the Inspector General has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at)."
"In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary," Trump added at the time. "Speed is very important to me — and everyone!"
The new threat from the president comes as Democrats are set to take over the House in January, and the incoming committee chairmen have made it clear that the Trump administration will be the first target of their investigations.
Trump has already vowed to go after the Democrats, saying “two can play that game.”
“If the Democrats think they are going to waste Taxpayer Money investigating us at the House level, then we will likewise be forced to consider investigating them for all of the leaks of Classified Information, and much else, at the Senate level. Two can play that game!,” Trump said on Twitter the day after the midterm elections.
Democrats decried Republicans’ efforts to have the documents declassified as a broader push to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.
Mueller took over the investigation from the Justice Department and FBI in May 2017.
Trump has constantly criticized the investigation as a “witch hunt,” recently lashing out against it multiple times this week on Twitter.
None of the spokespeople for the congressmen who requested the declassification of the documents replied to a request for comment from the Washington Examiner about Trump’s latest remarks.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago
However, days later on Twitter, Trump said he was waiting for a review of the documents before their release.
In a pair of tweets, Trump said Justice Department officials had agreed to release the documents, but said doing so could have a "perceived negative impact on the Russia probe."

Only if the information is cherry picked or, redacted to give a slanted view favoring the president and, the Republicans.

The last time this was done by the administration and, the Republicans it was proven to the satisfaction of most of the population that the administration had redacted the information in such a way that it gave a false narrative of what actually happened, in other words, it was a fake report.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1    6 years ago

You mean like the cherry picked information that has been leaked to the media- real and fake- has been so far by the Dems?

Maybe you can answer a simple question no one the left seems to be willing to. Why hasn't Carter Page been charged with any crime? He is the lynch pin behind the whole FISA wire tappings of Trump campaign offices and Trump tower; along with the Clinton funded Steele Dossier.  They have brought charges on Flynn, Manafort, and Trump's lawyer- none of them related to Russian collusion.  Yet nothing on Carter Page. If they had anything on Page they would have used it by now to make him talk; but nothing, nada. If Page is innocent then their wire tappings were illegal; and Mueller is heading a massive witch hunt using illegally gained evidence.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    6 years ago
Maybe you can answer a simple question no one the left seems to be willing to. Why hasn't Carter Page been charged with any crime?

Well, since I'm not part of Mueller's team I have no idea, nor was I part of Comey's team when he was in charge of the investigation.

He is the lynch pin behind the whole FISA wire tappings of Trump campaign offices and Trump tower;

This never happened, except in Trumps fevered mind. The surveillance of Carter Page was just that, surveillance of Carter Page and, who he met with or, talked to while he was talking to them or, meeting with them, if the FBI thought there was a need to continue surveillance on someone else they would have had to get a FISA warrant for that person and, they didn't get one for the Trump Campaign.

along with the Clinton funded Steele Dossier.

We all know that the company that funded the Steele Dossier was not owned by Clinton and, the information was originally funded by Republicans to get dirt on Trump before he became the nominee.

They have brought charges on Flynn, Manafort, and Trump's lawyer- none of them related to Russian collusion.

We don't know what Mueller has on them all we know is what they pled guilty to and, were convicted of in their individual cases.

Yet nothing on Carter Page.

Yet.

If they had anything on Page they would have used it by now to make him talk; but nothing, nada.

From what I'm seeing right now, he is not central to what Mueller, Virginia and, New York are interested in at this time. I think we are going to find this is more complicated than the whole Nixon thing was, let's see what Mueller brings forward, if Whittaker let's him.

If Page is innocent then their wire tappings were illegal; and Mueller is heading a massive witch hunt using illegally gained evidence.

No one has said that Page is innocent and, the FISA court doesn't issue warrants lightly, in spite of what Trump and, FOX News says.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    6 years ago
If Page is innocent then their wire tappings were illegal;

Who says? You?

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.3  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    6 years ago
Why hasn't Carter Page been charged with any crime? He is the lynch pin behind the whole FISA wire tappings of Trump campaign offices and Trump tower;

There were NO Trump campaign offices or Trump tower FISA wiretaps so Page is the lynchpin to NOTHING. 

along with the Clinton funded Steele Dossier. 

Page is a bit player in the Dossier....

BTFW, did you note that ANOTHER item in the Dossier was confirmed by Cohen in his elocution? 

They have brought charges on Flynn, Manafort, and Trump's lawyer- none of them related to Russian collusion. 

You named names until it came to Cohen. Why? Could it be because he just pled guilty to coordinating with the Russians? 

Yet nothing on Carter Page. If they had anything on Page they would have used it by now to make him talk; but nothing, nada.

You fail to recognize that it's almost impossible to shut Page up. He's blabbed to Mueller, Congress and publicly all along...

Page is a bumbling idiot. 

If Page is innocent then their wire tappings were illegal;

False.

First of all, you keep going on about Trump being wiretapped yet don't have one iota of evidence that those wiretaps existed.

Secondly, FISA warrants are inherently issued to gather FOREIGN intelligence. Page need not be 'guilty' of anything. 

and Mueller is heading a massive witch hunt using illegally gained evidence.

So your posit is that evidence gained through a FISA warrant is illegal?

Are you claiming that Mueller used evidence gained from the Page warrant for the indictments that have been issued to date? 

Please DO tell me how you came to those ridiculous conclusions. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1    6 years ago

Doesn't this  sound familiar to everyone?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.2.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    6 years ago

Yep Ozz, I was thinking about that when I posted it.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.2.1    6 years ago

Yep Ozz, I was thinking about that when I posted it.

One trick pony.  His only response when he feels heat, is to threaten.  Even if the threats are obvious lies.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.2.3  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.2    6 years ago
One trick pony.  His only response when he feels heat, is to threaten.  Even if the threats are obvious lies.

Like I said a year ago, if Trump isn't guilty then why is he always trying to kill the Mueller probe.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.2.5  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to    6 years ago
Probably because he isn't guilty of anything, just like HRC wasn't guilty of anything.

As Trump would say, "We will see."

Trump and the Republicans have accumulated a lot of embarrassing dirt on the left wingers...

Yeah, like what?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.2.7  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to    6 years ago
Yule sea

Yep, you still have nothing. Bye.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.8  Tessylo  replied to    6 years ago
'Trump and the Republicans have accumulated a lot of embarrassing dirt on the left wingers...'

Nope because if they did - tRump - and his leaky administration - would have already leaked anything - if they had anything - which they don't.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.9  Ozzwald  replied to    6 years ago
Yule sea

jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    6 years ago

Gotta luv a person that doesn't play by the "Political" rules for a real "Change".  jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

As President, what Trump could declassify on all those Old Dinosaurs in congress. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

He scares the shit outa them. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2    6 years ago
Gotta luv a person that doesn't play by the "Political" rules for a real "Change".

What are you talking about? That's why Trumps in trouble now and, why he's been sued so much, why he had to file bankruptcy over five times and, why no bank in the U.S. will loan him a dime.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.1    6 years ago

Trump isn't in Trouble.

Those oldie moldie's in congress are leaking and spewing anything they can about the man, to try and shut him up from the possibility of him "Tattling" on them. They don't give a shit about the country !!!!!!! They only care about their own reputations.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.1.2  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.1    6 years ago
Those oldie moldie's in congress are leaking and spewing anything they can about the man, to try and shut him up from the possibility of him "Tattling" on them. They don't give a shit about the country !!!!!!! They only care about their own reputations.

Are you talking about McConnell and, the gang? Oh, wait, I think you might have this backwards.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.1.2    6 years ago
Are you talking about McConnell and, the gang?

Since you seem to have missed it......I was speaking of …...ALL !

Democrats Despise Him more than Republicans do !

But some Republicans are a bit "Leary" of him too. 

LUV IT ! jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

But ….. at least things are going well for us little people now. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

I don't give a shit about some "Politicians" …….. Problem ! jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.4  Studiusbagus  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.1    6 years ago
Trump isn't in Trouble.

Yeah he is, does anyone notice he just tried to blackmail Democrats in public? 

Secondly, and Trump did this to himself..two questions he answered have come to light. One specifically asking if he knew about the Wiki dump.

He said no.

Now, think of this.it's late in the game Trump has demanded that he answer written questions (remember they were concerned about a perjury trap?) 

And what's the first rule on lawyers? They don't ask a question they don't already know the answer to. 

He said no....and we now know Corsi told Manafort when the dump was coming and Manafort, within minutes called and told Trump. "Our friend in the embassy...."

Next up....

Cohen just pled guilty of lying to congress. In that plea is the admission that he lied about Trump's ties to Russia and saying the Trump Tower Mosco was dead before the candidacy. 

Mmmmm, nope! 

That project and other ties went on in to his presidency. According to his sworn statement.

And that yes he did travel there for Trump as he denied before.

Trump is freaking out as I'm writing about the plea deal. 

A quick looksee at Cohen's passport will either land him in prison or will start tightening the noose on Trump.

Yeah, he's in some deep doo-doo.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.1.5  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.3    6 years ago
But ….. at least things are going well for us little people now.

Do you really believe that? Take. a. look. around.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  Studiusbagus @2.1.4    6 years ago
Yeah, he's in some deep doo-doo.

2 years in Political Crap land and still going strong.

So far....all Mueller has got is tax stuff on a few folks that occurred way before Trump.....and some Martha Stewart type lies.

If this Trump thing was so egregious, I guarantee Mueller wouldn't be filling out some paper report for future reading !

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.8  Studiusbagus  replied to    6 years ago
Do you realize that everyone of these witnesses that Mueller questioned has lied

Put your money where your mouth is....you're always demanding citations for people's statements...

Your turn. Since you have an inside track, what witnesses have lied? And since your statement indicates they all lied...a few of those would be nice.

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.9  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.6    6 years ago
If this Trump thing was so egregious, I guarantee Mueller wouldn't be filling out some paper report for future reading !

You may want to revoke that 'guarantee'. It may behoove you to read about the 'Sirica road map' before you repeat it. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.10  Dulay  replied to    6 years ago
Do you realize that everyone of these witnesses that Mueller questioned has lied. Why should anything they say now be believed?

Do you realize that Trump is one of those witnesses who have been questioned? 

Here's a partial list of those who you insist are liars:

Hope Hicks, Stephen Miller, Jarod Kushner, Steve Bannon, Don McGahn, Dan Coats, Mike Pompeo, Jeff Sessions, Mike Rogers and KT McFarland. 

By your standard, a LOT of people are going to jail from the WH and Cabinet. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.11  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.9    6 years ago
'Sirica road map'

Means NOTHING in this matter.

All it is, is a "Could Be", "Possibly", or "Might be" Scenario ! "Conjecture" isn't a smart argument.

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.12  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.11    6 years ago
Means NOTHING in this matter.

Oh but YOU thought it meant enough to guarantee that Mueller wouldn't do it. 

All it is, is a "Could Be", "Possibly", or "Might be" Scenario ! "Conjecture" isn't a smart argument.

Then your guarantee wasn't very smart was it, It? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.13  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.12    6 years ago
Oh but YOU thought it meant enough to guarantee that Mueller wouldn't do it. 

I Did ?

Where ?

Trying that "Read between the lines" thingy again....aintchya. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.14  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.13    6 years ago
I Did ?
Where ?
Trying that "Read between the lines" thingy again....aintchya.

Yes you did, right here:

Why guarantee something that doesn't MATTER It?

Or are you positing that the 'Sirica road map' isn't a good example of an investigation 'report for future reading'? 

All I can do is hope that the Mueller report, which WILL be filed, isn't tucked away in the archives for 40 years before we can all read it. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.15  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.14    6 years ago
Yes you did, right here:

I guarantee YOU have nothing definitive that can refute my "Guarantee" !

Talk about jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif for whatever you think you found. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.16  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.15    6 years ago
I guarantee YOU have nothing definitive that can refute my "Guarantee" !
Talk about jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif for whatever you think you found. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

YOU LOOSE!

28 CFR 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.16    6 years ago
YOU LOOSE!

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Trump is STILL President, and the economy is booming.

Remind me whom it is that Looses again ? jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.18  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.17    6 years ago
Trump is STILL President, and the economy is booming.

Deflection. Typical. 

Remind me whom it is that Looses again ? 

You. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.19  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.18    6 years ago

Apparently you don't understand what you linked was nothing to do in any Russian election "Collusion" against Trump. It's just an explanation of …………….. NOT MUCH !

You do remember what this special council was all about in the first place ….. right ?

you are a funny sort. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.20  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.19    6 years ago
Apparently you don't understand what you linked was nothing to do in any Russian election "Collusion" against Trump. It's just an explanation of …………….. NOT MUCH !

Apparently you are desperate to deny the predicate of your 'guarantee'. Shall we revisit it? 

I guarantee Mueller wouldn't be filling out some paper report for future reading !

So the ONLY standard you cited was Mueller filing a report for future reading. Nothing about the TOPIC or the CONTENT. 

Again, you loose. 

You do remember what this special council was all about in the first place ….. right ?

Actually, much more accurately than you do. The term 'collusion' isn't included in Mueller's appointment letter. 

you are a funny sort. 

You're not funny at all...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.21  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.20    6 years ago

The lengthy response of yours....STILL doesn't prove my "Guarantee" wrong.

[deleted taunting]

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.22  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.21    6 years ago
The lengthy response of yours....STILL doesn't prove my "Guarantee" wrong.

Actually, yes, YES it does. 

Your so funny with your Novels trying to make ones self  sound relevant.

Your comments are obtuse and lack all credibility. [deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.23  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.22    6 years ago
Actually, yes, YES it does.

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.24  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.23    6 years ago
USING your little "Wit"...…… PROVE IT !

I don't need wit, I've already proven it. 

I guarantee Mueller wouldn't be filling out some paper report for future reading !

READ CAREFULLY. 

28 CFR 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel. (c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

Of course, it takes good faith and adulting to admit you're wrong which leads me to believe that you will continue to deny the facts. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.25  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.24    6 years ago

No matter how many times you need to repost it, it is nothing more than a "Proclamation" of what a certain Entity in a "process" should do.

[deleted taunting.]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.26  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.25    6 years ago
[Removed]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.27  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @2.1.22    6 years ago
'Your comments are obtuse and lack all credibility. But hey, most members have come to expect that of you.'

Hey, you got to work with what you got!

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.28  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.25    6 years ago
No matter how many times you need to repost it, it is nothing more than a "Proclamation" of what a certain Entity in a "process" should do.

Actually, it's MUCH MORE. It's a mandate required by a regulation and no matter how many times you attempt to deflect, it requires Mueller to provide the AG with a report, which I presume will be 'written for future reading' and capable of being printed on any fucking paper one may choose, just as the Sirica road map now is.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.29  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.28    6 years ago

[Removed]

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.30  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.29    6 years ago

[Removed]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.31  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.30    6 years ago

[Removed]

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.32  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.31    6 years ago

[Removed]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.33  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.32    6 years ago

[Removed]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.34  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @2.1.32    6 years ago
'Perhaps I jumped the gun with that learning thingy.'

Perhaps?

jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.35  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.33    6 years ago

[Removed]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.36  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.1.35    6 years ago

[Removed]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.38  It Is ME  replied to  Release The Kraken @2.1.37    6 years ago

Roger......AGAIN !

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
2.2  Willjay9  replied to  It Is ME @2    6 years ago

Yeah....Nixon comes to mind......how did that turn out?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Willjay9 @2.2    6 years ago
Yeah....Nixon comes to mind......how did that turn out?

Trump ain't there !

Don't you want the poop on all of government, and nothing but ALL the poop for a change ?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.2.2  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.1    6 years ago
Trump ain't there ! Don't you want the poop on all of government, and nothing but ALL the poop for a change ?

Trump said he was going to get proof on Obama's birther certificate, how did that turn out? He also said that "Comey better hope there are no tapes", a vailed threat to Comey about his testimony before Congress, how did that turn out?

Trump is all brag and, no fact.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.3  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.2.2    6 years ago

Neither turned out positive or negative for him.

Trump IS President of these United States, and can "Declassify" much !

The Dinosaurs are a Skeeeeeeeered ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.4  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.1    6 years ago
Trump ain't there !

Trumpy is WAY past the point where Nixon resigned. Trump makes Nixon look like a boy scout. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.5  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.4    6 years ago
Trumpy is WAY past the point where Nixon resigned.

oooooo…...Sorry....."Wishing" something to be true, just doesn't make it true.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.2.6  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.3    6 years ago
Trump IS President of these United States, and can "Declassify" much !

I wonder if he'll just declassify things and, make it look like something it isn't, Nunes taught him how to do that.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.2.7  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.5    6 years ago
oooooo…...Sorry....."Wishing" something to be true, just doesn't make it true.

Keep that in mind in the future.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.8  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.2.6    6 years ago
I wonder if he'll just declassify things and, make it look like something it isn't, Nunes taught him how to do that.

The "Conjecture" moniker lost it's luster a year ago !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.9  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.2.7    6 years ago
Keep that in mind in the future.

Why ?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.2.10  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.9    6 years ago
Why ?

Mueller will explain it soon enough.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.11  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.2.10    6 years ago
Mueller will explain it soon enough

Never put all the flowers in ONE basket !

It can be disappointing. jrSmiley_92_smiley_image.png

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.2.12  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.11    6 years ago
Never put all the flowers in ONE basket ! It can be disappointing.

Yet, here you are doing just that.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.13  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.2.12    6 years ago
Yet, here you are doing just that.

Where ?

I don't give a shit if he goes after Republicans OR Democrats in Congress.

I'm one of those "For the PEOPLE" type People !

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.2.14  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.13    6 years ago

[Deleted] he's all you got.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.15  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.5    6 years ago

Who said anything about wishing? It's a fact. Deal with it. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.16  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.2.14    6 years ago
[Removed for context]

I go for Actions.....Not the Person.

[Deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.17  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.15    6 years ago
Who said anything about wishing? It's a fact. Deal with it.

What is the real "FACT" …..as you think you know it ?

YOU ….. only know what the media wants YOU to know.

And that's THE FACT !

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.2.18  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.16    6 years ago
I go for Actions.....Not the Person.

Then you should be royally pissed at Trump. Big tax cut for the ubber rich and, nothing for the workers. 14k jobs lost on his watch from one company, over a thousand more lost while he was giving a speech at Carrier, BY CARRIER. Tariffs placed on Chinese goods, which isn't all that bad, except for one minor detail, they buy most of our soybeans and, they cancelled their order this year and, are buying them from someone else so, Trump had to give farmers a handout. I thought you were against handouts.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.19  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.2.18    6 years ago
Big tax cut for the ubber rich

Who knew I was "Uber" rich. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

"14k jobs lost on his watch from one company"

The Company that Dumbo Bailed out !

"Tariffs placed on Chinese goods, which isn't all that bad, except for one minor detail, they buy most of our soybeans and, they cancelled their order this year and, are buying them from someone else so, Trump had to give farmers a handout."

See Dumbo's GM bailout. That was GREAT then ! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.2.20  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.19    6 years ago
See Dumbo's GM bailout. That was GREAT then !

Here's the difference between what Obama did and, what the "Great White Hype" is doing now. Obama bailed out the auto industry expecting pay back, which he got, with interest and, at the same time saved over a million jobs. Trump created the problem with his tariffs and, then had to cover his ass.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.21  Tessylo  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.2.2    6 years ago
'Trump is all brag and, no fact.'

He's full of shit, from the top of his ridiculous comb over to his (probably) little feet.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.22  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.16    6 years ago

So jealous of a man admired and respected around the world and Mrs. Obama wouldn't give your sorry ass a second glance.  

Jealousy and pettiness are so unattractive in some 'men'

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.24  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.22    6 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @2    6 years ago

Just one of the thug's usual tactics.  He never follows through.

What about that birth certificate bombshell the shitstain in chief found in Hawaill?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.1  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @2.3    6 years ago
He never follows through.

He's fulfilled more Political Promises than "Dumbo" or "Hilldabeast" ever could dream of !

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.3.2  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.1    6 years ago
He's fulfilled more Political Promises than "Dumbo" or "Hilldabeast" ever could dream of !

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha….. Oh wait, your serious.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Prove it.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.3  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.3.2    6 years ago
Prove it.

Snicker, Snicker...… jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Prove what ?

You don't watch Real "News" ?

You won't see what's been passed in congress ?

You haven't noticed the "Executive orders" ?

You don't live in Disney's Cinderella Castle.....do you ?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.3.4  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.3    6 years ago

Yep, just what I thought, ya got nothing.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.5  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.3.4    6 years ago
Yep, just what I thought, ya got nothing.

So.....your still confused on reality and don't read or watch news !

Got it ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.3.6  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.5    6 years ago
So.....your still confused on reality and don't read or watch news !

Oh, I watch the news, I just don't watch Right Wing Political Pundits all day. You should try it some time, it could be enlightening.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.7  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.3.6    6 years ago
Oh, I watch the news, I just don't watch Right Wing Political Pundits all day.

So you just watch …… "Happy News" !

I understand now ! jrSmiley_90_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.8  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.1    6 years ago
'He's fulfilled more Political Promises'

Which promises would those be?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.9  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.8    6 years ago
Which promises would those be?

Sorry....as YOU ALWAYS say....you don't read anything.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.3.10  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.8    6 years ago

See Tessy? He's got nothing.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.3.11  Studiusbagus  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.1    6 years ago

Wow! You went from rational to a cat backed in to a corner in like 3 comments flat.

You get nerved and now it's "Odumbo" and other juvenile nomenclature.

I'm not trying to antagonize you but you really are starting to sound like a person that knows but just can't admit what's happening. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.12  It Is ME  replied to  Studiusbagus @2.3.11    6 years ago
but you really are starting to sound like a person that knows but just can't admit what's happening. 

What actually IS happening now Studiusbagus ?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.3.13  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.1    6 years ago
"Dumbo" or "Hilldabeast"

Since neither of these people were ever president, I agree that they never accomplished anything as POTUS. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.14  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @2.3.13    6 years ago
Since neither of these people were ever president

One of them anyway. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.15  Tessylo  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.3.10    6 years ago
'See Tessy? He's got nothing.'

Yup, he created a new dance move - the ItIsMe shuffle

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.16  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.9    6 years ago
'Sorry....as YOU ALWAYS say....you don't read anything.'

Certain sources that certain posters put up - I don't read.  I never said I don't read anything so stop lying.

Of course you have nothing except the tax cuts to the rich.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.18  It Is ME  replied to    6 years ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.20  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.16    6 years ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.21  It Is ME  replied to    6 years ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.23  It Is ME  replied to    6 years ago

[Deleted]

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.3.24  Studiusbagus  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.12    6 years ago
What actuallyIShappening now Studiusbagus ?

Well, for starters the lies, not the "ooooh, I'm so great" lies, the major ones are all starting to come home to roost.

On the campaign and after inauguration it was "I have no business in Russia, just more fake news from the failing (name the media not agreeing with him) and of course the followers "Ya got nothing"

Cohen pleads and has to admit not only was their business but the business in subject continued through his campaign but a year in his term.

Sure enough Trump calls Cohen "weak" but also a liar...his response was again it was fake news....then it's "Well, even if I was, it's not illegal. 

Next morning....Trump was offering a Penthouse to Putin free...

Let's jump to the written questions.

After stonewalling Mueller about interviewing, Trump says he'll answer written questions. He set himself up for that. Two questions leaked and he was asked if he knew about the wiki dump...he wrote "No" Big mistake..

The feds have Corsi calling Manafort to tell him when the dump was coming.

Within minutes of Corsi's call, Manafort called Trump. " Our friend in the embassy....(Assange) 

Think about it...Trump agrees to answer questions at this late stage,  at the end of the investigation. Do you really think they were asking those questions because they needed to know?

An old saying that's true today...."A lawyer doesn't ask a question he doesn't already have the answer to." 

Trump thought he was smarter than Mueller, very foolish.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.25  It Is ME  replied to  Studiusbagus @2.3.24    6 years ago

So.....just a soap opera with nothing effecting the country as a whole.  jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.3.26  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.12    6 years ago
What actually IS happening now Studiusbagus ?

I wonder why you expect answers to your questions yet refuse to answer them yourself. 

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.3.27  Studiusbagus  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.25    6 years ago
So.....just a soap opera with nothing effecting the country as a whole.  

If you think finding out that the President of the USA was lying through his whole campaign that has been shown to be manipulated by the Russians, and declaring he has no business with Russia.

Only to find he was conducting business with them well in to his term is just a soap opera to you? 

He didn't know anything about the playboy bunny or the porn queen "Fake News" turns out to be true. Is a "soap opera"?

He pushes and drags his feet about interviewing with Mueller, demands to answer in writing, because of a "perjury trap" perjured himself in writing.

All this is a soap opera to you?

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.3.28  Studiusbagus  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.25    6 years ago

Well good....can we get back to your original comment?

You seem to have wandered away from this...not like you didn't know...

Please back up your statement? Or admit to lying.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.29  It Is ME  replied to  Studiusbagus @2.3.27    6 years ago

[deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.30  It Is ME  replied to  Studiusbagus @2.3.28    6 years ago

[Removed]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.31  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.3.26    6 years ago

[Any more off topic and it will be a 1 point violation]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.32  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.31    6 years ago

[Removed]

[There is] a [topic and it's not members of this site.]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.33  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.32    6 years ago
The typical 'ItIsMe' shuffle. 

"Confused" ?

Democrats in congress do it all the time. You should be used to it by now.

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.3.34  Dulay  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.31    6 years ago

[Removed]

[Please discuss the seed, not members] of [the site.]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.35  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @2.3.34    6 years ago

[Removed]

[Please Discuss the seed not members] of [the site]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.36  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.31    6 years ago

[Removed]

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.3.37  Studiusbagus  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.25    6 years ago
So.....just a soap opera with nothing effecting the country as a whole

Notice that soap opera Monday? 

Trumps announces the Chinese are pulling back from tariffs, stock market jumps the 500 points it lost.

Tuesday the truth comes out that he lied yet again....market drops 800 points...

Still a soap opera to you?

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
2.4  SteevieGee  replied to  It Is ME @2    6 years ago

The only reason a document should be classified is for national security.  He should declassify anything else.  I think the American people can take it.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.1  It Is ME  replied to  SteevieGee @2.4    6 years ago
I think the American people can take it.

The non-snowflakes can, but I don't think the lifer politicians can though. They're the "Snowflake" King and Queens.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
2.4.2  SteevieGee  replied to  It Is ME @2.4.1    6 years ago

Declassify everything and we'll see who the snowflakes really are.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.4.3  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.4.1    6 years ago
The non-snowflakes can, but I don't think the lifer politicians can though. They're the "Snowflake" King and Queens.

So, let's make it really interesting, declassify everything in Mueller's investigation and, everything on not just the Democrats in office but, the Republicans as well, let's see what's up with all of them. Then we can just open up the borders and, the White House and, the Pentagon and, all of our military bases to the Taliban, the Russians, the Chinese and, the North Koreans, take down our flags and, call ourselves done with being a country because, that is exactly what will happen to us. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.4  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.4.3    6 years ago
So, let's make it really interesting, declassify everything in Mueller's investigation and, everything on not just the Democrats in office but, the Republicans as well, let's see what's up with all of them.

Sounds good to me.

In case you NEVER noticed....I'm not a "Professional Politician" fan. jrSmiley_92_smiley_image.png

The rest of your statement is just idiotic rhetoric in it's premise. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.5  It Is ME  replied to  SteevieGee @2.4.2    6 years ago
Declassify everything and we'll see who the snowflakes really are.

Yep..... jrSmiley_68_smiley_image.png

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.4.6  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.4.4    6 years ago
In case you NEVER noticed....I'm not a "Professional Politician" fan.  The rest of your statement is just idiotic rhetoric in it's premise. 

Why? Everything that we hold secret would be out there, like our launch codes.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.7  It Is ME  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @2.4.6    6 years ago

[deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.8  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @2.4.7    6 years ago

Off Topic (per author/seeder) [Perrie Halpern R.A.]

Topic was reset by the one I was responding too.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.4.9  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  It Is ME @2.4.8    6 years ago
Topic was reset by the one I was responding too.

No it wasn't and, your post is argumentative.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3  devangelical    6 years ago

bwah ha ha, Mueller has him by the short hairs now and he knows it. His stupid fucking rage tweets and presser statements telegraph his knowledge of what's coming down the pike at him next. What a fucking moron.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
4  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago

Ok, locking it down for a while.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago

Ok, opened it back up.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
6  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

Here’s my take on this: I believe president trump has wanted to be president for a long long time, he has spent lots of time, effort and money to get there, I seriously doubt he will go down without fighting with every and anything he can to keep that position.

In typical fashion I further believe he will take anyone he can down with him if it comes to that, he will also throw anyone under the bus to save his own ass. Probably even up to his own family members if necessary.

People who work that hard at gaining power rarely give it up easily , I doubt trump is any exception.

I look for this to go on till the next election, even then president trump will do everything he can to maintain his power and to get re-elected.

I look for no quick end to any of this, and lots of people getting hurt in the meantime. How any of this is making America great I’m still waiting for anyone to explain it to me. Cause I really don’t see it.

So, I’m still saying “Good Luck America !!”   Basic because I have no answers and I think this is ideological war of Americans is far from over.

So good luck to the country as a whole. I think we need it. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7  Dulay    6 years ago
Here’s my take on this: I believe president trump has wanted to be president for a long long time, he has spent lots of time, effort and money to get there, I seriously doubt he will go down without fighting with every and anything he can to keep that position.

Sure Trump wanted to be the President BUTT, I don't think that he had any idea of what the job entails. Once he found out what the job REALLY takes, he balked, rejected any semblance of conformity and flushed even the pretense of decorum down the shitter. 

Trump tears up 'Presidential documents', minimizes his 'work' schedule, confers with 'advisors' on an unsecure phone, spews code name secrets to our enemies and disses our allies.

Trump can't just jump into a limo and go glad hand at '21' anymore. Trump used to buy himself a table at the best gatherings, now he avoids them like the plague. He craves being the center of attention but now it's for all the wrong reasons. 

I'm pretty sure that Trump has dreams about loosing the 2016 election and building a Trump Tower Moscow. Then he wakes up to his WH nightmare...

Will he fight tooth and nail to keep power? Hell YA! At this point, remaining in the Oval office is the ONLY thing keeping him from being indicted...

Trump is like Assange. They are both STUCK in a place where they are unwanted but from which they can't leave without facing prosecution. 

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
7.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Dulay @7    6 years ago

Sure Trump wanted to be the President BUTT, I don't think that he had any idea of what the job entails.

I agree, furthermore I dont think he ever really cared much what the job entitled, he knew he would do what He wanted as much as possible like he always has. He wanted the Power. Unfortunately, I've learned not everyone who wants and has power is good at welding it.  I seriously doubt I am ever happy about How this president does much of anything. 

Even if I agree with some of what he does. Both are important to me and I believe the nation, especially long term. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Dulay  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.1    6 years ago
 I seriously doubt I am ever happy about How this president does much of anything.  Even if I agree with some of what he does.

Well said.

Trump is incapable of being magnanimous or of sharing 'glory'. It's always got to be about him, unless it goes south of course, then he blames it on someone else and if he back peddles, he demands credit/praise for 'fixing' the problem HE created.