╌>

Shocking Video Shows What Happens To A Woman That Pretends To Be Buzzed

Category:  History & Sociology

Via:  loretta-mashkawidee-kemsley  •  5 years ago  •  11 comments

Shocking Video Shows What Happens To A Woman That Pretends To Be Buzzed
Check out the shocking social experiment video for yourself

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A video that was posted online by rehab clinic Centro Europeo Neurosalus showed what would happen to a woman that is intoxicated in public. The video was filmed in Madrid at 5:30 pm, and the director said that what we’re about to see is something more than just a simple social experiment. It shows what could happen, for example, on a Friday or Saturday night, and he added that not one single person offered to help the woman.

The woman can be seen staggering around and slurring her words, and what happens to her when she’s approached by men is pretty shocking.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Loretta Mashkawide'e Kemsley
Professor Participates
1  seeder  Loretta Mashkawide'e Kemsley    5 years ago

From the article:

The men proposition her, get her to drink more, and try to get intimate with her. One of the men even tried to get her to go to his hotel room with him, saying that he has a phone charger there.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Loretta Mashkawide'e Kemsley @1    5 years ago

I see it all the time.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

"Buzzed"?

I resent the insinuation of that word in the title.

Professor Participates
2.1  seeder  Loretta Mashkawide'e Kemsley  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2    5 years ago

I can see why you would, although I didn't think of it as I was setting this up.  It came from the original headline which I copied and pasted.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Loretta Mashkawide'e Kemsley @2.1    5 years ago

You're forgiven, Loretta, I was only joking, although I am aware of the seriousness of the problem.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3  Ronin2    5 years ago

You need to check your link

Error 404 - Not found

Professor Participates
3.1  seeder  Loretta Mashkawide'e Kemsley  replied to  Ronin2 @3    5 years ago

Thank you for alerting me.. I changed the url to an Australian news site carrying the story.

There were several sites carry the story. I just happened to choose this one.

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
4  Transyferous Rex    5 years ago

Looks to be the same woman in the pic attached here.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1  Ronin2  replied to  Transyferous Rex @4    5 years ago

Thank you

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
6  Transyferous Rex    5 years ago

1) Its not shocking,

2) 5-6 men, by my rough count, approached her with intentions of taking it somewhere else. How long did they shoot, and are these the only dudes that unwittingly took part in their social experiment?

Not saying its right, but its not shocking. When you predator hunt, you call in predators. I can't remember a time I called for coyotes, and one came in, looking to help a rabbit in distress. On the flip side, how many people asked her if she was okay, or otherwise legitimately attempted to help her, but are not depicted in the video?

The caption of the video, in my opinion, should be "The Shocking Way These 5-6 Men react to 'Drunk Girl' During The Day." Trying to raise awareness? We are all aware that not everyone in society is morally upright, and are looking to take advantage of their fellow citizens. I'd be equally unsurprised by a video showing 5-6 people sneaking off with money that "accidentally" fell from a person's pocket.