╌>

If someone shot Trump on 5th Ave and Killed him, his supporters would still VOTE for him.

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  8 comments

If someone shot Trump on 5th Ave and Killed him, his supporters would still VOTE for him.
The Secret of Freedom Lies in Educating the People, Where As The Secret To Tyranny Is Keeping Them Ignorant. - Rosespeirre

Trump followers, like Hitler's followers, are "emotionally attached" to Donald J. Trump, a known Con Man, Tax Cheat, Serial Adulterer, Accused Child Sex Predator, and, "a deeply disturbed Child-Man" according to 1000 mental health professionals who have identified his "behavior as borderline psychotic."

In less than three and a third year in office, "The Donald", as his Russian-speaking third wife likes to call him, has told over 16,239 lies that have been tracked, researched, and verified by excellent reporters from the Washington Post Newspaper, a prestigious, renown publication recognized for its factual, hard-hitting journalism.

Trump's ghostwriter for his book, "The Art of The Deal", spent two years shadowing, interviewing, and watching Trump in action. When the Internationally known Con Man decided to throw his hat in the ring, announcing that he was running for President of the United States of America, and, further, that he would not take money from anyone because he was a billionaire sixteen times over.

Tony Schwartz stepped from the shadow of Trump, to tell the truth about what he observed firsthand about this pathological liar and congenital thief.

Trump started his campaign by saying, "We need a leader that wrote the Art of the Deal." Trump didn't write one word of it. Schwartz did. He was the ghostwriter, who collected $250,000, or, half of the advance royalties, plus, half of the royalties that it generated. It was on the Times No. 1 "Best Seller" for thirteen weeks and remained on the list for 48 weeks, making millions for Tony and Trump.

Since 1987, the year that the book was written, Trump presented to the world that he wrote it himself with "some editorial help" from his "ghostwriter."

"Not true," Mr. Schwartz explained to television interviewer after television interviewer, "I wrote every damn word of it based on my interviews, and two years of getting to know him."

Schwartz, and Trump's autobiographer, David Johnson confirmed that "Trump lies about everything even things he doesn't need to lie about."

He lies about his hair color, his height, his weight, his college grades, his ranking at the Wharton School of Business, his wealth, his girlfriends, and his debts.

Trump admitted in the book that he succeeded because he was not constrained to tell the truth when putting a deal together. Morality was not something that stopped him from closing a deal. The only thing important to him was putting a deal together that benefited him.

Why do reasonable people believe any damn thing this pathological liar says or does? Are Trump supporters that ignorant that anything that falls out of his mouth they gobble up as if it were "Manna from God?"

Nearly every nation in the world, and, all of our allies recognize that Trump is a LIAR!  Why can't Trump Supporters see it? 

Article is LOCKED by moderator [smarty_function_ntUser_get_name: user_id or profile_id parameter required]
[]

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1  Just Jim NC TttH    4 years ago

Minor correction. It's Robespierre

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

The threat of a real Pan Epidemic is gaining a hold in Africa, Europe and SE Asia, yet, our , the Commander-In-Chief of "Twitter" twiddles by appointing one of the densest maroon in 'Merica to head up our Health Care Response, Pence.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2    4 years ago
The threat of a real Pan Epidemic is gaining a hold in Africa, Europe and SE Asia

I hear that the EU leaders deal with most of those areas. Whom did they appoint ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3  It Is ME    4 years ago

If Dead people can vote for the Living, why can't live People vote for the Dead ? jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

If there is one guy that has the power to rise from the dead my money is on Trump. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4    4 years ago

Wanna bet? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    4 years ago
Nearly every nation in the world, and, all of our allies recognizes that Trump is a LIAR!  Why can't Trump Supporters see it? 

Obvious lack of religious upbringing. 

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
5.1  Larry Hampton  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

Depends on the religion (sect).