╌>

Speculation Runs Rampant That Donald Trump Had A Stroke

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  94 comments

By:   Jason Easley (POLITICUSUSA)

Speculation Runs Rampant That Donald Trump Had A Stroke
After it was reported that Trump secretly went to Walter Reed for a medical procedure, speculation is swirling that he had a stroke.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

After it was reported that Trump secretly went to Walter Reed for a medical procedure, speculation is swirling that he had a stroke.

Please note, that none of these people are medical professionals who have examined Trump. The tweets below are all speculation:

Flimmaker Don Winslow said he has been told that Trump suffered a series of mini-strokes:

One of the benefits of making videos that garner 5 million+ views is that you hear from a lot of people, including whistleblowers inside Trump administration.

I've received three communications saying that during his term Trump has suffered a "series" of "mini-strokes."

WATCH. pic.twitter.com/MHWQR1c2Yk

— Don Winslow (@donwinslow) August 1, 2020

This is from CNN 6 or so weeks ago. I think he had a stroke - he's dragging his right leg - my attempt at getting the word out, didn't seem to go far enough #TrumpIsNotWellpic.twitter.com/7A8qkzq99I

— Outspoken (@Out5p0ken) August 29, 2020

Here is Trump not being able to say suburbs in an interview that aired Wednesday night:

#TrumpStroke

"SURBURBS"#Plane#Westchester#ImVotingForBiden#CoryBookerpic.twitter.com/I4CM8wmHts

— PassMeAPickle (@CeeLeeMusic) September 1, 2020

Donald Trump has struggled in recent months with speech, walking, and even drinking a glass of water. Trump nearly fell down trying to walk up a few steps to get on stage in New Hampshire last weekend. After the report that Trump's secret visit to Walter Reed in November 2019 was for a procedure where he had to be put under, Trump may or may not have had a stroke, but one thing is certain.

The President is not well, and the White House is hiding his condition from the American people.

Mr. Easley is the founder/managing editor and Senior White House and Congressional correspondent for PoliticusUSA. Jason has a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science. His graduate work focused on public policy, with a specialization in social reform movements.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

Rumors are running in DC that Trump stroked out...

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

meh, it won't be the first time the GOP runs a mentally incapacitated candidate to serve a second term.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

I wouldn't doubt it. It's why he now has to use two hands to sip a cup of water. What's hilarious is that he was so mentally crazy and erratic before no one has noticed any decline in his mental capacity. I guess when you're already mentally incompetent it's hard to parse between before and after.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

He may have had a series of mini strokes or TIA's (transatory ischemic attacks).  He appears in some videos dragging his right foot a bit and his right arms seems floppy.  It could explain the water thing and his latest stumble.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago
Rumors are running

You must be referring to Rachel Maddow's show last night. (She initiated this farce). I couldn't sleep and watched that silly thing. Another Maddow bombshell!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4    4 years ago
You must be referring to Rachel Maddow's show last night. (She initiated this farce).

Actually Trump's tweets initiated it.  Supported by his unscheduled trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

Reports, Trump tweet about 'mini strokes' spark speculation about president's health: What we know

The biggest question is that if he did have a series of strokes, how could anyone tell the difference?

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
2  Account Deleted    4 years ago

Somehow, I don't find the thought of Pence waiting in the wings to be at all reassuring .

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Account Deleted @2    4 years ago

Me, neither.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Account Deleted @2    4 years ago
I don't find the thought of Pence waiting in the wings to be at all reassuring .

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." - 2 Corinthians 11:14

f2lownb18fj41.jpg

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2    4 years ago

Wasn't Lucifer the most beautiful of all the angels?

JBB
Professor Principal
2.2.2  seeder  JBB  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.1    4 years ago

You can practically see the thought bubble above Pence's head. "Ummm Satan is HOT"...

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
2.2.4  Account Deleted  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.1    4 years ago

Yes. Satan thought he was pretty hot stuff. Awkward that he took a tumble and fell "like lightning from heaven" along with a 33 1/3 percent of the lesser angels. And he was sure he had at least a 44% approval rating...

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.5  Ozzwald  replied to  Account Deleted @2.2.4    4 years ago

Yes. Satan thought he was pretty hot stuff. Awkward that he took a tumble and fell "like lightning from heaven" along with a 33 1/3 percent of the lesser angels. And he was sure he had at least a 44% approval rating...

1qPFLHQJslD_q5ab0U5jpuQIvrDfeVr8Trob5PzfziBZlDLX18iD48R0CGBF34pmljteQg2Wcv7075oqP7tr2Yt9rD2Dejcm1hIVWcOSgoUj0FFJKKaTIc2rnpGb6AOAejjZXRPgRyeH_PJybdncbixbmmVUv6ikhgc

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Account Deleted @2    4 years ago

Pence would lock himself in the The Presidential Emergency Operations Center aka the bunker, scared shitless to do the job.

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
2.3.1  Account Deleted  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.3    4 years ago

OK - but I insist that we slide food and water under the door on a regular basis. Hummmm what kind of food fits under a door ...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.3.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Account Deleted @2.3.1    4 years ago

Fruit roll ups because you are what you eat as they say.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.3.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.3    4 years ago

Pence would lock himself in the The Presidential Emergency Operations Center aka the bunker, scared shitless to do the job.

Based on history, he would have to pray on it for 2 months before making a decision.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    4 years ago

Pretty sure he had a stroke..  Watch his right leg..

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @3    4 years ago

That's a very odd gait. He swings it out and around.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1    4 years ago

The gait, the stumble, the floppy arm, the right hand weakness when lifting a glass of water indicates a left hemi stroke.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1.1    4 years ago

The right eye seems to be mostly closed and not the left, which corresponds to that also.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.2  devangelical  replied to  MrFrost @3    4 years ago

I know I'll be sure to send a sympathy card out in the mail today...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @3.2    4 years ago

Yes.  I have taken care of enough stroke victims over the years to recognize the signs plus I myself had a TIA at one time.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.2.1    4 years ago

Remember seeing interviews when Trump was pushing the Obama birther insanity. He looked deranged way back then. This disability is chronic rather than acute.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.3  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @3    4 years ago

Whenever I try to look at a twitter post, it asks me to verify my e-mail address.  Annoying.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    4 years ago

From a journalism standpoint, this is embarrassing. But it's been going on since before Trump was elected, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Trump is an old man, to be sure, but he still compares pretty favorably to his opponent, just as he did 4 years ago.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 years ago

Remember all the speculation about Hillary's health?

Just a little payback, that's all. I'm not afraid to admit it

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 years ago
"Trump is an old man, to be sure, but he still compares pretty favorably to his opponent, just as he did 4 years ago."  jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

You can't be serious.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.2    4 years ago

Did you see the video of Joe running up the ramp onto a stage?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.1    4 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.2    4 years ago

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @4.2    4 years ago

You know he is.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.5  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.2    4 years ago

Will ya look at that! Joe is doing the old man jog/shuffle. For a whole 6 seconds, even!

Four Years Ago.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.2    4 years ago

Is there anyway you can find one of him going down the ramp also?  That side by side would be hilarious.  It would show the difference between a doddering old man taking baby steps and an older gentleman at a normal pace.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.5    4 years ago

So what?

trumpturd acting like a senile old turd is much more recent.

Your point?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.2.6    4 years ago

I wish I could.  There doesn't seem to be one out there.

trumpturd is declining daily.  Is it a stroke, or untreated syphilis, or a combination?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.9  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.7    4 years ago

So, first, 6 seconds of elderly "fitness" isn't very impressive. Second - as will happen with the elderly - he has clearly taken a rather abrupt turn for the worse, especially in terms of mental focus and psychological energy.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.9    4 years ago

"Second - as will happen with the elderly - he has clearly taken a rather abrupt turn for the worse, especially in terms of mental focus and psychological energy."

Joe Biden has always been apparently fit.

Not trumpturd.  

For trumpturd that is true.  Not Biden

I will not watch your trumpturd ad.  I'm sure it's been doctored.  Like all of trumpturds ads.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.11  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.10    4 years ago

So you say, but the proof is right there in the video. Uncle Joe has a taken a turn for the worse. If this were 2016, we wouldn't be talking him being slow or senile. Things are different now.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.12  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.11    4 years ago

No proof in a trumpturd ad.  Or truth.  

The 'right' is desperate to make Joe Biden appear unfit because trumpturd has always been unfit mentally and physically.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.13  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.12    4 years ago
No proof in a trumpturd ad.

Well it is real video. Unless you have some proof it has been doctored or that isn't Biden stumbling along in the video?

No? Didn't think so.

The 'right' is desperate to make Joe Biden appear unfit 

Of course they are. They have a decent case, too.

Or truth.

Biden has said he prefers truth over facts, so you're in good company.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.14  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.9    4 years ago

Why are you posting doctored videos ? 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2.15  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.10    4 years ago

Joe is an avid biker.  Can you see Trump trying to fit his fat ass on a banana seat?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.2.16  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.2.6    4 years ago

How about Joe out on the bike a few weeks ago.... vs Trump's ramp shuffle?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2.17  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @4.2    4 years ago

For those here who think that Joe is too old to be be POTUS they should check these people out and how old they were when they achieved fame or success.

Colonel Sanders - businessman  (65)

Grandma Moses - painter (75)

Harry Bernstein - author (96)

Melchora Aquino de Ramos- revolutionary (84)

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.18  CB  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.9    4 years ago

Okay. Many people are saying this is Russian propaganda! There is something going on with the RNC and Russia. It's not good!

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.19  CB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.2.17    4 years ago

We have old people working and leading the nation in Washington, D.C. in their 80's. As far as Donald goes, what "excites" him about the presidency is running around screwing people. This is easy for him. I've read Donald has been screwing people since his youth. And, he is not exactly doing this presidency work the earnest and hard way. For example, if Donald has to stop lying daily. . . .

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.20  Tacos!  replied to  CB @4.2.18    4 years ago
Many people are saying this is Russian propaganda!

"Many people" is a little vague. But let's assume for the sake of argument that it's true. If the images are still real, is it smart to dismiss them just because they might have been compiled by someone in Russia?

There is something going on with the RNC and Russia.

I'll need proof.

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.21  CB  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.20    4 years ago

You can trust Russian images, Tacos! How come? Do you know Russian images are real? We know Russia is behind a lot of bad stuff.

Clearly Russia and the RNC are coordinating together use your common sense and lifetime of experiences to get going on it.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.22  Tacos!  replied to  CB @4.2.21    4 years ago
You can trust Russian images, Tacos!

I haven't expressed trust in any image I know to be Russian. All I did was post a video. I have no information on it being Russian.

Clearly Russia and the RNC are coordinating together 

You make the claim, but I don't see how that's "clear."

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.23  CB  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.22    4 years ago

Russia is behind this scheme, Tacos!

If you can not see Donald Trump is a lying, cheating, thief willing to do anything to win ( including mock others and his own family ) let it be personal blindness.

In early July the Department of Homeland Security withheld publication of an intelligence bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of a  Russia n [sic] scheme to promote “allegations about the poor mental health” of former Vice President  Joe Biden , according to internal emails and a draft of the document obtained by ABC News.

The draft bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of US Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was submitted to the agency’s legislative and public affairs office for review on July 7. The analysis was not meant for public consumption, but it was set to be distributed to federal, state and local law enforcement partners two days later, on July 9, the emails show.

Sourced from NT:

If you don't want to be used by Russian propagandists, like Donald and the RNC are actively participating in, cease playing into a lane you can't validate. Peace.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.24  Tacos!  replied to  CB @4.2.23    4 years ago
Russia is behind this scheme

I think I've invited you a couple of times to prove the video I posted was false and created by Russians. You won't do it, so I'm starting to assume you're just making it up.

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.25  CB  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.24    4 years ago

You can assume anything you normally do, Tacos! Don't make it so. Believe American intelligence or Russian Intelligence-it's all on you, 'player.'  I don't have time to persuade any Trump loyalists who want to fake bouts of ignorance online games. I'm moving on now.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.26  Tacos!  replied to  CB @4.2.25    4 years ago
I don't have time to persuade any Trump loyalists who want to fake bouts of ignorance online games. I'm moving on now.

You have plenty of time to make claims, but no time to produce evidence. That's the problem. I'm not a Trump loyalist. I'm just a rational person who doesn't blindly accept random accusations without something to back them up.

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.27  CB  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.26    4 years ago

Yeah, right. . Support American Intelligence agencies they are your best option in these trying times! Wrapping up now.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.28  Tacos!  replied to  CB @4.2.27    4 years ago

I already do, thank you.

CB
Professor Principal
4.2.29  CB  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.28    4 years ago

Good. American intelligence needs the supportive encouragement of those it serves.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2.30  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.14    4 years ago

He is just emulating Trump's behavior.

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4.3  Account Deleted  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 years ago

They are not mocking him because he may have had a stroke.

They are mocking him because of who his is and the pleasure he has taken in mocking others with disabilities .

When  he does shit like this - he should not be surprised when his own limitations become fair game. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.3.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Account Deleted @4.3    4 years ago

Exactly.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.4  cjcold  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 years ago

Biden will embarrass Trump in the debates. 

I see many more signs of Trump's mental and physical problems than I do Biden's.

Pretty sure that "sleepy Joe" is much more sane than Trump who has to claim that he is. 

I was a paramedic for many years and don't need to personally examine him to know.

All one has to do is listen to any of his rambling, scattered, slurred speeches to suspect. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.4.1  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @4.4    4 years ago

Biden works out daily while Trump lays in bed eating big Macs and watching Fox.

I'm thinking a bicycle race, basketball game or spelling bee should decide this election.

Biden would win all in a landslide.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.4.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cjcold @4.4    4 years ago

I can't wait to see Harris destroy the Q Tip.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    4 years ago

He had a stroke or is a stroke ? 

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1  devangelical  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

noun vs verb. in his case I prefer the verb. trump's a major stroke.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

He's 3 strokes under par

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2    4 years ago

jrSmiley_12_smiley_image.gif That was worthy of me.jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.2.1    4 years ago

Glad you liked it.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.2    4 years ago

Best comment so far.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.2.3    4 years ago

thank-you

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.2.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.4    4 years ago

You are very welcome.  That is why we need a comment wall of fame.  Some have been total gems.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.2.6  cjcold  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2    4 years ago

Trump notoriously cheats at golf so his card is always invalid.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    4 years ago

The big dog matt Drudge has spoken

Drudge Adds Fuel to Rumors Trump Had ‘Mini-Stroke,’ After President and White House Furiously Deny

• Influential conservative website The Drudge Report prominently featured a headline on President   Donald Trump’s   health Tuesday, as the president lashes out over online rumors that he had a stroke last year.

On Tuesday, Trump   railed against the “fake news”   on Twitter, declaring “Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate.”

This appears to be a reaction to an upcoming book by   New York Times  reporter   Michael Schmidt , which provides new reporting on Trump’s surprise visit last year to Walter Reed Medical Center.

Schmidt noted his book contains no mention of strokes or mini-strokes, though it does say Vice President   Mike Pence   was put on standby to temporarily assume the powers of the presidency if Trump had to be anesthetized. Rumors of a stroke seemed to be floated by commentators online as opposed to any legitimate news source. Hours after Trump’s tweet, Physician to the President Dr.   Sean P. Conley   insisted the president “has not experienced nor been evaluated for a cerebrovascular accident (stroke), transient ischemic attack (mini stroke), or any acute cardiovascular emergencies, as have been incorrectly reported in the media.”

As Trump’s tweet and the White House’s denial of the rumor fueled the fire, the story became a leading news item on   Matt Drudge’s   website, along with a   video   of Trump awkwardly moving his leg during a visit to a laboratory in North Carolina.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-01-at-2.09.05-PM-1200x555.jpg

The Drudge Report frequently boosted Trump during the 2016 election, and called into question   Hillary Clinton’s   health. Conservatives have recently criticized the influential but elusive news maker for his   blunt and at time critical coverage of Trump . The break between Drudge and Trump came to a head earlier this year when Trump   claimed Drudge’s online traffic was nosediving , and Drudge offered a   rare, public retort : “The past 30 days has been the most eyeballs in Drudge Report’s 26 year-history.”

The eye popping banner at the top of The Drudge Report Tuesday stunned many reporters, many of whom noted Trump in 2020 was getting the Hillary Clinton treatment of 2016.

H4FZo5C2QhY

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @6    4 years ago

Well that didnt load right.

Basically, the bottom line is Matt Drudge announced his Independence from Trumpism by printing a layout emphasizing the rumor Trump had a stroke. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    4 years ago

The Drudge Report has been stridently anti Trump for years. This isn’t new.

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1.2  seeder  JBB  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.1    4 years ago

Trump family has history of vascular dementia. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @6    4 years ago

I would have loved it if the trumpturd fell on his big fat ass.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7  Sean Treacy    4 years ago

I guess after Biden’s incomprehensible world salads  during his speech yesterday Democrats have gone into full deflect And distract mode.  

So to be clear, Democrats support speculating about the health of presidential candidates. Hard to remember whether they think it’s the worst thing ever or fair game. Changes by the hour.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @7    4 years ago

What's incompressible?  Something tRumpturd said?

JBB
Professor Principal
7.2  seeder  JBB  replied to  Sean Treacy @7    4 years ago

On a bad day Joe is more comprehensible than DT...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sean Treacy @7    4 years ago
So to be clear, Democrats support speculating about the health of presidential candidates.

If that isn't the most ironic thing I have heard in a very long time.....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.3.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.3    4 years ago

It is more like hypocrisy considering what they speculated about Clinton in 2016.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.3.2  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.3.1    4 years ago

Hillary had the flu and the far right claimed she was dying.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  JohnRussell    4 years ago
0SzGPzFR_bigger.png
Don Winslow
@donwinslow
·
Aug 1
One of the benefits of making videos that garner 5 million+ views is that you hear from a lot of people, including whistleblowers inside Trump administration. I've received three communications saying that during his term Trump has suffered a "series" of "mini-strokes." WATCH.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @8    4 years ago

Maybe it is time to take a serious look at the 25th.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @8.1    4 years ago
Maybe it is time to take a serious look at the 25th.

Be careful what you wish for. That would make Pence president.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cjcold @8.1.1    4 years ago

Good point.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @8    4 years ago
Trump has suffered a "series" of "mini-strokes."

After losing the 2020 election in a landslide, a mentally deranged Donald Trump runs around central park in a raincoat. Dirty Donald ran up to a group of old ladies on a park bench and flashed them. First old lady had a mini-stroke, second old lady had a mini-stroke, third old lady couldn't reach that far...

freepress
Freshman Silent
9  freepress    4 years ago

Trump lies about everything so it is probably true. It would definitely explain his issues with speech slurring, word finding, and his increasing paranoia. 

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
9.1  Account Deleted  replied to  freepress @9    4 years ago

Agreed

cjcold
Professor Quiet
9.2  cjcold  replied to  freepress @9    4 years ago

Trump is my moral compass. Anything he's for, I'm against.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
10  Thrawn 31    4 years ago

Did he have a stroke or is he just retarded? Honestly could anyone tell the difference? I am sure the results were inconclusive. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
10.1  cjcold  replied to  Thrawn 31 @10    4 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does. Forest Gump would be a much better president than Trump.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Old McDonald had a farm.

Ei Ei Oh.

And on this farm, he had a pig.

Ei Ei Oh.

With a hoax hoax here and a loser loser there.

Old McDonald had a farm.

Ei Ei Oh