Via:  tessylo  •  4 years ago  •  21 comments

By:   Ed Mazza, Huffpost

Trump’s Fox News Meltdown Over ‘People In Dark Shadows’ Lights Up Twitter

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

Trump’s Fox News Meltdown Over ‘People In Dark Shadows’ Lights Up Twitter

Ed Mazza

huffpost_Light.png September 1, 2020, 5:18 AM EDT

President   Donald Trump   sat down with   Laura Ingraham   for a   lengthy interview on Fox News   Monday and his critics couldn’t decide on the wildest part.

Trump attacked   Black Lives Matter , saying the name alone was “ bad for Black people ” and compared the police officer who shot a Black man in the back seven times to a golfer who   missed an easy putt .

He also presented a series of conspiracy theories, claiming “ people that are in the dark shadows ” control both “the streets” and former Vice President   Joe Biden . And he spun a   conspiracy theory about an airplane :

“We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend. And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that.”

Trump claimed the people on the plane wanted to “do big damage” to the Republican National Convention, yet offered no other details.

The president’s claims were so wild that Ingraham jumped in to try and save him several times.

The strange interview was all the talk on Twitter:

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

sofia_joes_crazy.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

Look how his right eye is almost closed and the left one isn't.  I think the reports of a stroke are true.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

Beyond bizarre.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

118726552_3284713191566665_1707854590905697461_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=pm-lgBIahU8AX8hDfdb&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=875b8fb6b3cf12eb093a9af0bf5521aa&oe=5F737F30

Ender
Professor Principal
5  Ender    4 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @5    4 years ago

So obviously the only book he's ever read, was his own book.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @5.1    4 years ago

Trump has never written a book in his life. They are ghostwritten. He's not going to work that hard. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    4 years ago

I know that.  But it's obvious to me that's the only book he's ever read.  

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Ender  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.2    4 years ago

Somehow I have doubts about that as well.

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
5.1.4  Account Deleted  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.2    4 years ago

Just to be fair, Trump's book sold quite well a few months ago.

See, toilet paper was really hard to find in my area ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Ender @5    4 years ago

he's been the same pathetic liar for 33 years.  at least

Ender
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Ender  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2    4 years ago

This is their hero...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @5    4 years ago

Trump has to read his own fucking book because he didn't write it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    4 years ago

But..........Hillary's emails !

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

118612335_4664015543609361_8629535289710214486_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=yWyRFKAsC4AAX-0-_Do&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=4d2adb5668b7157c6aeb59f76fe071c2&oe=5F75435E

Seriously.... What the F**K is he on???

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @7    4 years ago

That looks doctored........................

What the F**K is he on???

Other than liberal democrat minds here, there, and everywhere 24/7/365, nothing

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1    4 years ago

That's his resting turd face.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     4 years ago

Trump's claim is true and here is proof. 

A plane full of thugs. 

EP9Bw6RWkAA64-E.jpg

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago
Over the weekend, Republican Steve Schmidt, who ran John McCain's 2008 campaign for president, was interviewed on MSNBC.
In response to a very general question regarding the Trump Presidency, Mr. Schmidt spoke for two solid minutes and gave the most insightful and brutally honest response of what the Trump Presidency has done to our great country.
“Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And, I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And, he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And, there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.”
"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.”
"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale."
"And, let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are, because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

Trump continues claiming someone he knows saw plane ‘loaded with thugs’

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fnews%2F2020%2F09%2F01%2Ftrump-continues-claiming-someone-he-knows-saw-plane-loaded-with-thugs%2F24607365%2F%3Fa_dgi%3Daolshare_facebook%26fbclid%3DIwAR3kH2G3xZ_KwwyTKb4K7H8XVXbiRr9Qx3x2s_8Fq7Av2NA0RaZErmalz5o&h=AT0nlNbY4GfvoZhGdYng22ZZy90PoCCV7cUasezUUOLjbN91Ip0w_xcXApT_HHUkmWOTmEos7v8sZpeMVyLRkHpImB4yALe8eZegrUyEMdHH5p8wSrX6KLK6U4EYvkMdNpX1&__tn__=%2CmH-R&c[0]=AT3cU2pNJsyz8w50Ci6iNV03b2uWvOtUiCDISkD8FtJk662IpvyA8PIy2-ITX_RnKr1cd7CT1VHPAHNHRvPMRfZM3SirM4urPGA4Lg0QexjnbR7L06QC-aH9uCf9mp4oYeYuxjJ44bT89rzRGDXnwx5B-MctVP-0-frvzYOjfIFt8nZG2nBA2iPUxinwuUOA0gPSQ03loUmXD21e9XqP

For the second time in as many days, President Trump claimed without evidence that a plane filled with left-wing agitators either was or had been traveling somewhere within the U.S. 

“A person was on a plane, said that there were about six people like that person, more or less, and what happened is the entire plane filled up with the looters, the rioters, the anarchists, people that were obviously looking for trouble and the person felt very uncomfortable on the plane,” Trump said Tuesday at Joint Base Andrews before departing to visit Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Trump’s recent talk of planes filled with “the looters, the rioters” is confusing even some of the president’s allies and those who ignore his sometimes bizarre tangents. Trump has spent the last several weeks attempting to link his Democratic rival Joe Biden to the unrest in a number of American cities this month, but now appears to have taken that line of argument in a more conspiratorial direction. 

The president has yet to reveal the identity of the person who allegedly saw the left-wing activists on the plane. “I will see whether or not I can get that person to speak to you but this was a first-hand account of a plane going from Washington to wherever and I’ll see if I can get that information for you, maybe they’ll speak to you, maybe they won’t,” he said Tuesday. 

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
11  Account Deleted    4 years ago

Planes full of looters. First - how can you tell?

Remember the good old days when all we had  to poke fun at were "binders full of women" and :

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we

Actually - Trump's been fulfilling that prophesy.