╌>

CRUSH THEM AT THE POLLS!

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  34 comments

CRUSH THEM AT THE POLLS!
The Secret of Freedom Lies In Educating The People, Where As The Secret To Tyranny Is Keeping Them Ignorant. - Rosespeirre

We can do this. We MUST do it!

Crush the cockroaches at the polls with a stampede of VOTERS! The Republican Party, hijacked by Extreme RIGHT-WING Billionaires seeking TAX CUTS for the Super Rich, has taken control of the "Party of Lincoln," turning it into the "Party of Greed!"

Don't Eat The Cheese! Please, VOTE every damn Republican out of office! These greedy self-serving pigs are TRAITORS, who have put their own personal interests ahead of the country that they swore to uphold and protect.

During PROHIBITION "Gangsters" like Al Capone hijacked our country with money, illegal booze, murders, gun battles, and extortion.

Our predecessors, with the help of the FBI, local law enforcement, a judicial Supreme Court united with a dedicated national government fought back, stood up to the "crime bosses" at the polls, in the courts, and snatched our DEMOCRACY from the "iron grip of corruption."

Thieves, thugs, murderers, and slime leaden GREEDY politicians were locked up with their gangster "WARLORDS," scumbags, and, the lowest, most depraved creatures of their time.

We must do our duty, too.
By using the most powerful weapon we have...our VOTES. Get the vote out. Stop "political corruption!'

Every generation, every citizen has an obligation to STAND UP for our country, and SLAP DOWN those who would STEAL OUR ELECTIONS!

STOP THE WHOLESALE DESTRUCTION OF OUR DEMOCRACY! 

Kick Trump and his CRIME FAMILY OUT OF OFFICE, along with Barr, McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and every "money-laundering," corrupted Republican in public office, anywhere in America!

Our Nation needs us more than ever to do our job - VOTE!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

This may be the most important vote in our LIFETIME. I know it is in mine. Corruption MUST Not Win. Our Democracy belongs to the Ages.

Don't forfeit it because you are angry.

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

This may be the most important vote in our LIFETIME. I know it is in mine. Corruption MUST Not Win. Our Democracy belongs to the Ages.

Don't forfeit it because you are angry.

Professor Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Couldn't help myself from repeating it.

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    4 years ago

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  Krishna  replied to  JBB @5    4 years ago

Excellent post!

(I am hereby nominating you for the prestigious "Random Act of NewTalkerness" Award!

"Fun Fact": of the Day: The Trump Administration has had more Indicted Felons, as well as Convicted Felons than any other Administration in history! jrSmiley_5_smiley_image.png

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @5.1    4 years ago

Even Nixon.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.2  cjcold  replied to  JBB @5    4 years ago

I detect a trend.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6  Dismayed Patriot    4 years ago

Even though large tracts of America and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the conservative Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Trump rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Florida and every battleground State, we shall fight on the seas and oceans of mass media, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Nation, whatever the cost may be! We shall vote near the beaches, we shall vote on the landing grounds, we shall vote in the fields and in the streets, we shall vote in the hills and even from home; we shall CRUSH them at the polls, we shall never surrender!

Professor Guide
6.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6    4 years ago

That is, perhaps, the most moving paragraph that I have ever read. Thank you for posting it.  I, too, have toyed with Churchill Hill's inspiring speech to his fellow citizens, to America, Hitler, and the world, that England would NEVER GIVE UP!

Dismayed Patriot, you have "blown me away," with your prose. I encourage you to post this everywhere, FB, Twitter, TickTock, etc.  It is the CLARION CALL!  Bravo!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1    4 years ago
I encourage you to post this everywhere, FB, Twitter, TickTock, etc.

Thank you, though obviously I just changed a few words of Churchills incredibly potent call to confront the enemy of humanity at that time. Today, we face a new enemy to humanity and liberty so I felt Churchills words prescient.

However, I am not on FB, twitter, ticktock or any other platform other than here at NT. I do not even have a cell phone and I believe I'm much happier for it jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png . You're welcome to post it wherever you like though, I'll leave it in your capable hands.

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.2  Krishna  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.1    4 years ago
However, I am not on FB, twitter, ticktock or any other platform other than here at NT. I do not even have a cell phone and I believe I'm much happier for it . You're welcome to post it wherever you like though, I'll leave it in your capable hands.

Speaking of unbelieveably stupid Senators trying to weaken our competititve tech advantage vis-a-vis China, If you get a chance, see if you can find a video of Ted Cruz making a total ass of himself this morning when confronting Jack Dorsey (the CEO of Twitter) in the Congressional Witchhunt today)

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.3  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @6.1.2    4 years ago

Speaking of unbelieveably stupid Senators trying to weaken our competititve tech advantage vis-a-vis China, If you get a chance, see if you can find a video of Ted Cruz making a total ass of himself this morning when confronting  Jack Dorsey   (the CEO of Twitter) in the Congressional Witchhunt today)

Although now that we've found out about Trump's attempts to strengthen the Chinese economy by opening a bank account in China and depositing large sums of money with the Chinese, its no surprise that Trump and his evil minions (such as Ted Cruise) would want strengthen both the Communist Chinese economy as well as the power of his good friend Chinese leader Xi Jinping by doing everything they can to weaken America's tech companies....

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.2  Krishna  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6    4 years ago
Even though large tracts of America and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the conservative Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Trump rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Florida and every battleground State, we shall fight on the seas and oceans of mass media, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Nation, whatever the cost may be! We shall vote near the beaches, we shall vote on the landing grounds, we shall vote in the fields and in the streets, we shall vote in the hills and even from home; we shall CRUSH them at the polls, we shall never surrender!

Was it Confucious who said that? (Or perhaps...Yogi Berra?)

Well, words of wisdom, none-the-less! jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6.3  cjcold  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6    4 years ago

Churchill couldn't have said it better.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7  Krishna    4 years ago

Rosepierre was right-- good for him!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Krishna @7    4 years ago

Who is Rosepierre?

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1    4 years ago
Who is Rosepierre?

Chrysanthemum Pierre's younger sister.

And let's not get into the controversy as to whether she was gay or not! (That's would be totally off-topic, an egregious and incandescent violation of our hollowed and many veneered CoC. And as such will be reported.to our RG!)

Today's "Fun Fact": "RG" = Resident Gardner, who duties include, among other things, taking care of NT Roses, Lilies, and,divers other so-called "Lilies of the Field" to coin a few phrases in won felt swoop as it were)

Krishna
Professor Expert
8  Krishna    4 years ago

Don't Eat The Cheese! Please, VOTE every damn Republican out of office! These greedy self-serving pigs are TRAITORS, who have put their own personal interests ahead of the country that they swore to uphold and protect.

Hear, hear!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9  Gsquared    4 years ago

Jared Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country 'back from the doctors'

This should probably be an article on its own.