╌>

Please Tell Me How We Can Have National "Unity" When 92% Of People Who Voted For Trump In November Told A Recent Poll They Would Vote For Him Again In 2024

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  13 comments

Please Tell Me How We Can Have National "Unity" When 92% Of People Who Voted For Trump In November Told A Recent Poll They Would Vote For Him Again In 2024

Axios poll

===========================

92% of Trump supporters , aka those who voted for him on Nov 3, say that he should be the Republican nominee in 2024.  This amounts to most likely something like 35-40% of all American adults, in other words, the same general percentage of hard core Trump strength that has existed since the summer of 2015 when he first announced he was running for president. 

The poll I am referring to, by the way, was taken AFTER the Capitol Building Trump incited insurrection. 

This poll was taken AFTER Trump said "Remember This Day Forever" in a tweet to the Capitol rioters, a tweet made as the violent assault on the Capitol was taking place. 

A third, or maybe a little more , of all American adults will support Trump no matter what.  

Please, some Trump supporters, or even and maybe especially those who say "a pox on both your houses" and those who constantly decry "partisanship", tell us how we will have "national unity" under these circumstances. 

We have a third of the country devoted to someone who incited and approved of a violent assault on the American government. 

Will someone tell us how they think this will be made better. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

35-40 % of Americans will support the worst president in American history until the day they die. That doesnt make him better, but it makes America worse. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

zuksam
Junior Silent
1.1.1  zuksam  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1    3 years ago

Who ever wrote that bull probably believes Oswald acted alone.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  zuksam @1.1.1    3 years ago

Oswald did act alone. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

As the US tourism industry weeps.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    3 years ago

Screw unity. What we want is to have Biden, the illegitimate imposter in chief, impeached or hounded out of office. .

I don't want him back, would like to see Nikki Haley at the top of the New Republican Party come 2024.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Greg Jones @3    3 years ago

Aww, the results of that free and fair election still stings, huh?  Poor fella.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @3    3 years ago

0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Ozzwald @3.2    3 years ago

I see you kept that little meme that someone gave you 4 years ago.

How cute...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Greg Jones @3    3 years ago
Screw unity.

And there we have it. For those that have been praying for unity need only to look at those 2 words from you and know that it may never be achievable

Ender
Professor Principal
3.3.1  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.3    3 years ago

I guess for some unity equals my way or the highway.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  Greg Jones @3    3 years ago

Provide evidence or shut the fuck up.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago
Screw unity. What we want is to have Biden, the illegitimate imposter in chief, impeached or hounded out of office. .

Brilliant, that is a comment that a member of Qanon would make. Of course, proof of the claim is in their swiss cheese minds.