╌>

The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  cb  •  3 years ago  •  9 comments

The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross
I don't want to be a part of this effort to sanitize people who rocked really hard with Trump and then thought better of it later!

Okay! This is the new show in place of AM Joy (Joy Reid) on Saturdays and Sundays.

I am not so much impressed with the new show and its host, but I am giving it a chance. This happened (see video @16:49) and I found it astonishingly inappropriate behavior on the part of the HOST: Tiffany Cross.

Tell me what you think.

One more thing. I don't know how long it will be up on Youtube by the uploader. So view asap if you care to comment.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Tiffany Cross Tells Scaramucci There Is Desire To ‘Sanitize’ People Who Rocked With Trump

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

CB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  CB    3 years ago

Okay! This is the new show in place of AM Joy (Joy Reid) on Saturdays and Sundays.

I am not so much impressed with the new show and its host, but I am giving it a chance. This happened (see video @16:49) and I found it astonishingly inappropriate behavior on the part of the host: Tiffany Cross.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1  seeder  CB  replied to  CB @1    3 years ago

What do you think? At 16:49 in the video above - Is Tiffany Cross being inappropriately rude to Anthony Scaramucci?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  CB @1    3 years ago

We've watched/listened a couple of times, and I find Ms. Cross's voice to be fatiguing....  too shrill.  Joy Reid is so much better...!

Like you we're going to see if the show can get it's legs under it.  And yes... I think she should be a little less aggressive in her interviews...

Hope you've been well....

CB
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  CB  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.2    3 years ago

Tiffany Cross ambushed Anthony, and I am not pleased about it.

I wasn't going to mention her voice, as I was going to accept that it is what it is, but yes I hear it too. Several times I wondered if the engineers could 'blunt' that somehow. I digress.

Well put. "Less aggressive." Tiffany 'roared' on Anthony Scaramucci, a man who I have observed has acted in the best form and caliber of sticking it to Donald Trump's dark and dirty conduct since he appeared on air months ago saying Donald threatened his wife and family's 'welfare' in some undisclosed way.

If there is no grace in Tiffany, sadly, she will not have a platform on MSNBC for long; the network is not looking for any 'shock jock,' but a heroine to carry a message from the downtrodden voices to the nation. As an inception viewer of MSNBC, that is how its management comes across to me.

I am well thank you and same to you!

CB
Professor Principal
2  seeder  CB    3 years ago

Now why did Tiffany "cross" Anthony Scaramucci?

Well, it's Sunday! I want to know what (if anything) is your takeaway on how Tiffany Cross, "The Cross Connection" hostess handled this interview guest: Anthony Scaramucci.

See video above. I think she was too over-the-top. Anthony Scaramucci did not change his 'uniform' in the middle of or after the 2020 presidential election. He was against Trump once Trump crossed him and his family in 2019-2020!

pat wilson
Professor Participates
3  pat wilson    3 years ago

Anthony is a joke in general. Tiffany Cross is minor league, not professional at all.

CB
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  CB  replied to  pat wilson @3    3 years ago

Anthony Scaramucci helped liberals and the Lincoln Project get Donald Trump 'Fired!' That's tall 'cotton' work there! Tiffany Cross, well, I still have not taken time to read her bio yet. To learn who she really is in the political arena.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    3 years ago

The new Saturday morning host on MSNBC if hard left, and usually black-centric. It is a different perspective than usual on mainstream media, but not one I choose to watch more than once in a while. 

Scaramucci wants it both ways. If Trump had stayed intact the Mooch would have stayed. He left only when it was clear Trump was unhinged. 

CB
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @4    3 years ago

But, "unhinged" is why I, we, could not abide Donald Trump as president. It is my understanding that Scaramucci started his media war with Donald Trump in 2019. Well ahead of the 2020 election.

Still, Tiffany Cross is 'doing too much' here, isn't she?

John, I value your opinion as food for thought!