╌>

CBS Super Bowl analyst Tony Romo trolled after he developed a wet spot on his crotch area during live broadcast

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  4 comments

By:   MEAWW

CBS Super Bowl analyst Tony Romo trolled after he developed a wet spot on his crotch area during live broadcast
'Poor guy. But then again, I avoid khaki pants myself already because that's what men over 40 should do', a user tweeted

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Sunday's game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs was the highlight of the evening. But for many on social media, it looked like CBS Super Bowl analyst Tony Romo was the highlight. The CBS Sports broadcaster was trending on Twitter, getting trolled after he developed a wet spot on his crotch area during a live broadcast.

349ef160-69de-11eb-8276-adeef0a14870_800_420.png

One tweet from John Sharkman was all it took to blow the situation out of proportion. "Tony Wet Spot," the user took to Twitter while sharing two images showing the spot.

RELATED LINKS:

What is Tony Romo's net worth? Here's how CBS Super Bowl LV host became the highest-paid sportscaster ever

Super Bowl LV 2021 Full Commercial List: From Michael B Jordan as Alexa to Dolly Parton's 5 to 9, here are all the ads

Tony Wet Spot. pic.twitter.com/rcGoGnxUDm — John Sharkman (@JohnSharkman) February 8, 2021

And from there started an avalanche of jokes. "You can shake it, you can tap it, you can slap it against the wall. But you put it in your pants and the last drop will fall..." one tweeted. "No matter how you shake and dance, the last few drops go in your pants," another added.

No matter how you shake and dance, the last few drops go in your pants. — RogerMpls (@RogerMpls) February 8, 2021

May dispensed fashion advice. "Poor guy. But then again, I avoid khaki pants myself already because that's what men over 40 should do, for this very reason. To be 40+ and a medically diagnosed incontinent is just asking for it," one said.

Poor guy. But then again, I avoid khaki pants myself already because that's what men over 40 should do, for this very reason. To be 40+ and a medically diagnosed incontinent is just asking for it. pic.twitter.com/mXb7dh6buC — Dad Bod Builder (@Syn_aesthete) February 8, 2021

Several others didn't care to mince their words. "Tony Romo managed to get more attention during the Super Bowl without paying for a TV spot and all he had to do was pee in his pants #SuperBowlLV #TonyRomo," one said, "I bet @tonyromo will be getting a million dollar national contract as sponsor for Flomax in his near future! Might as well make the best of it! #SuperBowl ! #pisshappens" another added.

Tony Romo managed to get more attention during the Super Bowl without paying for a TV spot and all he had to do was pee in his pants #SuperBowlLV#TonyRomo — MChheda (@MC_IBTimesSG) February 8, 2021

I bet @tonyromo will be getting a million dollar national contract as sponsor for Flomax in his near future! Might as well make the best of it!#SuperBowl ! #pisshappens — Amy Bates (@Abates01Bates) February 8, 2021

Many even felt sorry for him. "WEAR DRAWS! This is what happens when you go commando! Undies takes it all for the team! (I really do hate this happened to him.)," to which another responded, "This has and will always happen to all of us. His amateur move was wearing beige pants."

This has and will always happen to all of us. His amateur move was wearing beige pants‍♂️ — steve, the man with no name (@Ezouvo) February 8, 2021

Before the game, the sports broadcaster also starred in a Skechers ad with his wife, Candice. The "comfort enthusiasts" sport Skechers Max Cushioning footwear in the 30-second clip, in which they take life "to the max!"

The couple has been married since 2011 and have three sons — eight-year-old Hawkins, six-year-old Rivers and three-year-old Jones. Candice is Chace Crawford's sister, who played Nate Archibald in the CW series 'Gossip Girl'.

The former Dallas Cowboys quarterback never got to play in a Super Bowl during his NFL career, but has reportedly impressed viewers with his ability to predict plays coaches are about to call. The New Yorker even once described his commentary as "genius."

But just yesterday, he was also called out by former Washington Football Team coach Jay Gruden told The Athletic he's not impressed with Romo's play-predicting skills. "I could do it every time," Gruden told the outlet. "He's only right like 30% of the time. Those are usually pretty obvious, I mean. Nobody talks about the times when he's wrong, but when he's right, 'Holy cow, he's a genius.' Oh, come on, man. Sure, it's a run. Nope, it's a pass. Sorry, I was wrong."

If you have a news scoop or an interesting story for us, please reach out at (323) 421-7514

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Consider this a fun seed. It is not something I myself take seriously. 

Tony Romo may be the best NFL analyst,  who has demonstrated tremendous knowledge of NFL strategy and tactics. Lately he has sounded a little bored to me. 

As for peeing his pants a drop or two , I guess directly asking him might be the way to go. 

Ender
Professor Principal
2  Ender    3 years ago

Just one more thing to add to the embarrassment of the night...

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Ender @2    3 years ago
Just one more thing to add to the embarrassment of the night.

Time to replace the washer on that faucet...

BothAshamedIberianmidwifetoad-small.gif

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    3 years ago

"Old men can't wait"  Wile telling the ladies to go on ahead.

~Sam Alfens~ Leading hikes for Colorado Mountain Club until well into his 70's.

40 years later I understand what he meant