The S.S. Psaki begins taking on water

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  one month ago  •  31 comments

The S.S. Psaki begins taking on water
"It doesn’t matter what you call it. It is an enormous challenge," Psaki said last week, before saying: "We don’t feel the need to, you know, play games with what it’s called."

Poor Jen Psaki has been left to defend Biden's open border policy, while adamantly refusing to call it a crisis. Progressives tend to obsess over words and messaging, but the ongoing situation at the border has really kept Jen Psaki under the gun for refusing to use the word "crisis."   Yesterday the pressure became overwhelming and she unconsciously used the word during a back and forth about vaccine doses for Mexico and Canada.

As the crisis on the border continues to escalate, the Biden administration has denied access to holding facilities. Meanwhile even the msm can no longer avoid the story. Places like Brownsville and El Paso Texas have suddenly become household names. 

And then there is this:

What is the goal of those who created this open border policy?  Is it to flood the country with people from other countries and then grant amnesty & voting rights?

That has become a serious question.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    one month ago

Poor Jen is all alone out there!

Just Jim NC TttH
Junior Expert
1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    one month ago

She just doesn't seem comfortable in her job. I miss Kayleigh. ALWAYS prepared.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1    one month ago
I miss Kayleigh. ALWAYS prepared.

She had to be. She faced real questions and a lot of animosity.

devangelical
PhD Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1    one month ago

... always prepared to lie her ass off for trumpski you mean ...

Ronin2
Senior Quiet
1.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    one month ago

As compared to Psaki lying her ass off for Biden.

Deny, deflect, and blame Trump above all else is all the Democrats have.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.3    one month ago

Psaki's best lines - "go ask DHS", "I'll have to circle back on that" and "We don’t feel the need to, you know, play games with what it’s called."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    4 weeks ago
"... always prepared to lie her ass off for trumpski you mean ..."

Yup and she had her 'presidential knee pads'!

1stwarrior
Professor Expert
1.1.6  1stwarrior  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    4 weeks ago

An example of your Priests's honesty -

sandy-2021492
Professor Principal
1.1.7  sandy-2021492  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.6    4 weeks ago

1stwarrior
Professor Expert
1.1.8  1stwarrior  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.7    4 weeks ago

Apples and Oranges Sandy - but - hey, thanks.

sandy-2021492
Professor Principal
1.1.9  sandy-2021492  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.8    4 weeks ago

Sure it is.  One stumbled on a staircase, which is something most of us have done at one time or other.  The other told a hilariously blatant lie to cover his lack of knowledge.  But, hey, if making fun of a stumble is the best some can manage to do, I guess that's what they go with.

MAGA
Senior Guide
1.1.10  MAGA  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

I can’t wait for her return to that job along with her then boss to his.  America needs them both desperately.  

devangelical
PhD Principal
1.1.11  devangelical  replied to  MAGA @1.1.10    4 weeks ago

I can't wait for a few members of the LGBTQ community to catch mac-a-ninny unattended.

zuksam
Sophomore Silent
1.2  zuksam  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    one month ago

Fuck Her ! She signed up to be the lead propagandist it's not like she didn't know what she was getting into. Maybe lying with a straight face isn't as easy as she thought or maybe she just didn't know she'd have to do it 100% of the time. Get some Botox Baby !

Texan1211
PhD Principal
2  Texan1211    one month ago

Psaki's little Freudian slip is showing!

It IS a crisis--no matter how many Biden Admin. officials try to deny it,

Why do so many Democrats have trouble calling things what they rightfully are?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2    one month ago
Why do so many Democrats have trouble calling things what they rightfully are?

They've gotten away with framing the narrative for so long, it's become second nature to them.

Ronin2
Senior Quiet
2.2  Ronin2  replied to  Texan1211 @2    4 weeks ago

Because then they would have to take responsibility; and they suck even more than Republicans at doing that.

So long as they call it anything but a crisis; then it isn't a real problem.

Anyone calling it a crisis is a lying, racist, misogynist, deplorable, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Maybe it is time for southern states to ship all illegal immigrants all directly to DC, and the homes of every last Democrat in the federal, state, and local government, so they can see first hand how big of a problem this is.  It is the only way they will ever do anything it about.

dennis smith
Senior Silent
2.3  dennis smith  replied to  Texan1211 @2    4 weeks ago

Because they toe the Dem party line

Dulay
Professor Principal
3  Dulay    4 weeks ago

WTF is it with paleo-conservatives insisting that everyone use the terminology that they choose? 

Ronin2
Senior Quiet
3.1  Ronin2  replied to  Dulay @3    4 weeks ago

WTF is with moronic Democrats denying there is a crisis at the border. Not in their back yard so it doesn't fucking matter.   Maybe the southern states should make it there problem- and send every single illegal immigrant to Democrats' homes and offices that work at the federal, state, and local levels.  I am sure they would consider it a crisis then.

Dulay
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1    4 weeks ago
WTF is with moronic Democrats denying there is a crisis at the border.

Is that a question? If so, why would I answer yours when you failed to answer mine? 

Not in their back yard so it doesn't fucking matter.   

So no Democrats live in Southern border states? Where did you come up with that ridiculous conclusion? 

Maybe the southern states should make it there problem- and send every single illegal immigrant to Democrats' homes and offices that work at the federal, state, and local levels.

The states aren't sending immigrants anywhere and even if they had the authority to do so, I doubt that they want to start using state funds to start doing so. 

I am sure they would consider it a crisis then.

Keep me informed about how your fabricated scenario works out. 

Ed-NavDoc
Masters Quiet
4  Ed-NavDoc    4 weeks ago

Psaki is stuck in a proverbial minefield regarding the crisis at the border of the Democrat's own making.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  Tessylo  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4    4 weeks ago

No, like Stevie G said: "The flow of immigrants will not stop until the problems in Nicaragua and Honduras are addressed.  Women are raped and killed with impunity.  Children are abducted and trafficked and boys and young men are pressured, often violently, to join gangs.  Wealthy cartels are funding and controlling the government and police departments.  End the drug wars and most people will want to stay home."

Some posters think these migrants come here for no good reason and where they are coming from is just hunky dory.  

This is not a problem of the Democrat's own making.

There has always been a 'crisis' at the border and somehow it's always the fault of Democrats?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ed-NavDoc
Masters Quiet
4.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    4 weeks ago

I'm in no way discounting what Stevie G said. He is correct in many ways.

As far as the current situation at the border. I do believe that is a problem of this Administration's making. They saw it coming and could have taken steps to avert it but did not. 

There have always been problems at our Southern border but not all have been of a "crisis" type nature as the current one is. Also, I was not saying the Democrats owned all the problems that have occurred over the years. Republican administrations have had their share of screw up as well. Just seems to me that the wheel keeps trying to be reinvented constantly.

Texan1211
PhD Principal
4.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.1.1    4 weeks ago
As far as the current situation at the border. I do believe that is a problem of this Administration's making. They saw it coming and could have taken steps to avert it but did not. 

Instead of trying to avert it, they deliberately exacerbated the situation.

Idiots!

Ed-NavDoc
Masters Quiet
4.1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.2    4 weeks ago

Yep.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Principal
4.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.1.1    4 weeks ago
Just seems to me that the wheel keeps trying to be reinvented constantly.

It is because the two sides of our government can't agree on the solution. 

Back and forth with each election and very little actual forward movement at actually solving anything.  

United we stand, divided we don't do shit. 

and what does get done gets undone after the next election. Kinda like digging a hole, filing it in and rediging it over and over. 

Sad

Ed-NavDoc
Masters Quiet
4.1.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @4.1.4    4 weeks ago

Agreed.

1stwarrior
Professor Expert
4.1.6  1stwarrior  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    4 weeks ago

Steve - women are raped and killed with impunity in the U.S. - just ask a Native American.

Steve - Children are abducted and trafficked - boys and young men are severely pressured to join gangs - just go to NY, SanFran, Chicago, KC, Dallas - any large U.S. city.  Hell, in the neck of the woods in Jersey City, MS-13 members kill boys/young men/young women for not joining their gangs (

Cartels are weaving their way into the governments in the U.S. - and there's gonna be a lot of damage done when they start controlling law enforcement.

dennis smith
Senior Silent
4.1.7  dennis smith  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    4 weeks ago

What is permitted is promoted. The people of Nicaragua and Honduras have the problems they do because they permitted it to happen. 

We have legal quotas for a reason.

Texan1211
PhD Principal
5  Texan1211    4 weeks ago

It is always funny when a Democrat forgets their lines. 

And after all the rehearsals, too!

Poor Jen really messed up and let the truth slip out!