╌>

New Matt Gaetz Bombshell Report Alleges Drugs, Sex, Money... And Receipts | HuffPost

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  3 years ago  •  33 comments

By:   Ed Mazza

New Matt Gaetz Bombshell Report Alleges Drugs, Sex, Money... And Receipts | HuffPost

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The New York Times said Gaetz and his friend used Apple Pay and Cash App for drug-fueled sexual encounters in Florida hotels. By Ed Mazza04/02/2021 02:45 AM ET|Updated 6 hours ago

The New York Times dropped another bombshell report about Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) on Thursday night containing new details about alleged criminal activity at the heart of a federal investigation.

The newspaper reported that Gaetz and his friend, Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last year on federal sex trafficking charges, recruited women online for sex and sent them money via Cash App and Apple Pay. Although Times reporters reviewed text messages related to the encounters as well as the payment receipts, the newspaper said some payments were made via cash from hotel ATMs in Florida.

Some of the people involved in the encounters, including Gaetz, would take the drug ecstasy before sex, the Times reported.

Read the full report here.

60669bd1270000d935c84ee1.jpeg?cache=7dr9g5bsmx&ops=scalefit_630_noupscale Matt Gaetz (Pool via Getty Images)

The Times broke the story earlier this week that Gaetz was under investigation for alleged sexual misconduct with a 17-year-old girl and paying for her to cross state lines, which would violate federal sex trafficking laws.

Gaetz denied the allegations, telling Axios that any gifts to women were just because he was "generous as a partner." He again denied the accusations ― and said there was no 17-year-old ― during a Fox News appearance earlier this week that host Tucker Carlson called "one of the weirdest interviews I've ever conducted."

Gaetz also claimed that he was the victim of an extortion plot. One insider said that such an investigation would not necessarily exonerate Gaetz.

"You can both be the victim of a crime and a criminal yourself," former Department of Justice spokesperson Matthew Miller said on MSNBC.

Earlier on Thursday, CNN reported that multiple sources said Gaetz would show nude photos of his sexual partners to congressional colleagues while bragging about his 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    3 years ago

Asked for a comment Gaetz said, "Smell my finger!"

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JBB @1    3 years ago

luv it

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    3 years ago

What about him saying there were no photos of him with child prostitutes when the question was never brought up?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @2    3 years ago

guilty conscience, as many of the gop seem to be, as in guilty of con science into which that what ever would best fit their purposely misconstrued pre misconceived distorted reality, and this clowns reality is about to get real, as another projector puts his writing on the wall, for all, to watch his humpty dumpty ass hopefully take it all, from his prison cell in his White Privileged asskissin not what can you do for me, but hey, slam me, i take it for free key asz hell, here , here's my pinky, wanna smell....cause i will kiss it and you can tell,,,it's all better, c'mon, stinky pinky shake....it, on it?

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     3 years ago
The newspaper reported that Gaetz and his friend, Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last year on federal sex trafficking charges, recruited women online for sex and sent them money via Cash App and Apple Pay. Although Times reporters reviewed text messages related to the encounters as well as the payment receipts, the newspaper said some payments were made via cash from hotel ATMs in Florida.

LOL, what a frickin dumbass.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Kavika @3    3 years ago

well, know paper trail,,,,cause i'm guessing he did not.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4  Greg Jones    3 years ago

He must be guilty considering the seriousness of the allegations.

In liberal land, no evidence is required

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Greg Jones @4    3 years ago

No one here is saying he is guilty of the sex trafficking rumors, that is still being investigated, but it definitely seems that he leads a lifestyle conservatives still claim to despise.

Not only do we have GOP reps and congressional aids saying he was showing them pics of women he had been with (apparently paid now lol) and bragging about it, but there are receipts from him engaging in what amounts to prostitution. Lol the PR is definitely not looking good for him.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4.1    3 years ago
"Not only do we have GOP reps and congressional aids saying he was showing them pics of women he had been with (apparently paid now lol) and bragging about it, but there are receipts from him engaging in what amounts to prostitution. Lol the PR is definitely not looking good for him."

YOU LEFT OUT NUDE PICS OF WOMEN HE HAD BEEN WITH

Even Barr didn't want to be in the same room with him and what does that tell you?????????????????

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.1    3 years ago

I kinda figured people here had heard that part, but yeah, he was showing his colleagues nude pics of the women he had paid, apparently even on the house floor. Regardless of what the sex trafficking I investigation  turns up his already shitty record has become even worse lol.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Greg Jones @4    3 years ago
He must be guilty considering the seriousness of the allegations.

from one always insisting Hillary was innocent till allegations were proven,,, yea, ok

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.3  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @4    3 years ago
In liberal land, no evidence is required

Al Franken was ushered out of congress for a staged photo on a comedy tour long before he was in congress. Gaetz? Not one republican has said so much as a peep about his actions. Hypocrisy, plain and simple. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @4.3    3 years ago

John Edwards was forced to suspend his presidential bid because of an affair

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.3.2  MrFrost  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3.1    3 years ago

It's a big difference between the right and left. The left will call out it's own when something like this comes up, but it seems the right wing is quicker to ignore it/sweep it under the rug when it's one of their own. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.3.4  Ozzwald  replied to  MrFrost @4.3.2    3 years ago
It's a big difference between the right and left. The left will call out it's own when something like this comes up, but it seems the right wing is quicker to ignore it/sweep it under the rug when it's one of their own. 

Hell, the right puts it on their resume and application to join the RNC.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

He gave them "gifts" because he's a generous partner???

Methinks he met with some complaints in the making whoopie department and these were gag gifts

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    3 years ago

making whoopie department and these were gag gifts

sounds a little difficult to,,,um, swallow...?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.1    3 years ago

<snort>

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to    3 years ago
any super spreader event...

of thighs, asz apparently chix of all ages aloud to wing it, now are singing it, ,,,, but as you stated, they knew he would Gaetz what was coming to him, for what are offenses without Gaetz...exactly, they are Prisons, and Gaetz might have gotten away with it, if it wasn;t for these damn meddling kids, but then again, if he had just went with a consenting ADULT, he'd only be accused of being Gay....

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    3 years ago

Methinks he met with some complaints in the making whoopie department and these were gag gifts

Was that where he got the gas mask?

n_msnbc_matt1_200304_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Ozzwald @5.2    3 years ago

another smell my pinky moment

Ender
Professor Principal
6  Ender    3 years ago

Stick a fork in him...

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Ender @6    3 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @6.1    3 years ago

Look!  A a sex trafficker, a sex trafficker/pimp, and his ho

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.1    3 years ago

who could of ,guessed, from the vote caster, who was the ONLY VOTE against the sex trafficking bill.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2  devangelical  replied to  Ender @6    3 years ago

just wait until one of his victims turns 18...

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
7  Transyferous Rex    3 years ago

Not to make too much light of this, but the above pic looks like he dried his teeth up, and intentionally got his upper lip curled and stuck on his teeth.

As an aside, and in his defense, paying for services from underaged girls may be the only way he can get it. Okay, I've made too much light of it. 

Back to serious discussion. What does this story, (the entire story, not just the article) show? Everyone is a hypocrite. For those asking why conservative voices in Washington are silent...the answer is probably simple. What's the old saying about stones and glass houses? That pretty much goes for both sides. What we, as a nation, need is more people, again on both sides, that are less concerned with getting the other side, and more concerned about culling the bad actors in both. Who remembers the cheese and wine feast had just before the vote on Obamacare? I do. I watched it go down on C-Span, all hand in hand, swinging, singing songs. Then, when they broke, the key players, from each party, found a news camera and cussed the people they were partying it up with just moments before. Like watching pro wrestlers arrive at the venue in the same limo. 

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
7.1  Transyferous Rex  replied to  Transyferous Rex @7    3 years ago

If you are wondering where I stand on this, and every other story of like kind, regardless of party affiliation, I think they need to be investigated, and, if warranted, tried. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Transyferous Rex @7.1    3 years ago

Pretty much. Party affiliations don’t matter, people need to be held to account t when they break the law.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7.1.1    3 years ago

Why hasn't the Ethics Committee been investigating him and the rest of his ilk?

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Transyferous Rex @7.1    3 years ago

matt and his pal are looking at 10 years mandatory on that beef. hopefully their mystery florida 3rd member is roger stone.

Ender
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Ender  replied to  devangelical @7.1.3    3 years ago

Seeing DeSantis go down would be satisfying.