╌>

Watch: Flying car nails landmark test flight in Slovakia

Category:  Health, Science & Technology

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  3 years ago  •  4 comments

By:   CTV (Canada Television) News

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

BUZZ NOTE:  This news story is a video only, which can be accessed by clicking on the "SEEDED CONTENT" link just above this message, which will take you to the original source article.  

CAVEAT:  You may have to bear a short commercial first, but this is NOT a request for you to make a purchase - just ignore the commercial.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

AMAZING:  Science fiction comes to 2021.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2  TᵢG    3 years ago

I applaud the accomplishment.   But I will say that I wish I could be around (I will not be) to see a true sci-fi flying car (anti-gravity).

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
2.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  TᵢG @2    3 years ago

LOL well the jetsons was supposedly to take place in 2050s -60s , and george was roughly 40 , he has just barely been born ya know .....

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @2    3 years ago

As time goes by, more and more of what was considered then to be sci-fi  comes to pass, such as 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.  When I was a kid, Dick Tracy's wrist-watch-radio-phone was nothing more than conjecture.  Recently I halped my doctor friend's 7 year old daughter with her English and she was wearing a wrist-watch-radio-phone with which she could contact her parents.  It looked just like this.

Rf5b3ece352fb8f951ec073b5d1efea47?rik=%2fL8OF9uC0efMZQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2forganizerhope.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2019%2f04%2f71n754TuwXL._SL1500_.jpg&ehk=gH2%2bNJW5NQK98hdAfisuXh8ZHuroiPTfwbcvXF0IJpY%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw