╌>

Nancy Pelosi did this

Category:  Satire

Via:  hallux  •  3 years ago  •  85 comments

By:   Alexandra Petri - WaPo

Nancy Pelosi did this
Take Rep. Elise Stefanik’s claims, at a press conference Tuesday morning, that Pelosi was to blame for the events of that day.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Let me see if I have this straight. I am just trying to organize all the things that I have been told, with a straight face, to believe about the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol. First, this was just a normal tour, full of people with a “ jovial, friendly, earnest demeanor. ” These   “very special”   people arrived at the Capitol because the election had been stolen from them, but they meant no harm; the gallows they erected was just … well, we’ll come back to that. These people were going to bring, they tweeted,   the Calvary   (“a public display of Christ’s crucifixion, a central symbol of her Christian faith with her to the president’s speech, a symbol of faith, love and peace”), not the cavalry. It was in this positive, uplifting spirit that a man went into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office and left her the inoffensive note, “ Hey Nancy, Bigo was here biatd ,” which wasn’t ominous because it meant nothing at all.

But also, the events of Jan. 6 were all   Nancy Pelosi’s fault , because she denied the Capitol Police the support they needed, although they didn’t need the support because it was good that the tourists were there having a pleasant, wonderful, jovial day (except for the antifa provocateurs, who weren’t, but they were only visible to some people who were sufficiently pure in heart), and they barely had any weapons at all and meant no harm.

Do I have it right? It doesn’t matter. The people saying this don’t care. They are just saying these things to see how much we are willing to swallow.

The number of cartoonish things that we have been asked, with apparent seriousness, to believe about the events of Jan. 6 would be comical if we did not have to live here. There is a kind of bleak comedy in people demanding that you see something that is, quite plainly, not there. But not if people start actually seeing it.

Take Rep. Elise Stefanik’s claims, at a press conference Tuesday morning, that Pelosi was to blame for the events of that day. Yes, of course. That’s what it was. Nancy Pelosi sat cackling at her desk and observed that all her dominoes were in line, at long last. It was she who had made Donald Trump organize a “Stop the Steal” rally on the mall, knowing what would inevitably follow. And of course it was she who coordinated the men wandering the halls of the Capitol, calling “Nancy …” in a haunting sing-song.

What do they take us for?

What they are asking us to believe is palpably absurd. And that’s the point.

At the very end of “The Taming of the Shrew,” Petruchio has worn down Katherine to the point that he decides to have a little fun and start obliging her to state that she does not see what she sees. That’s not the sun, he says; it’s the moon. That’s not the moon; it’s the sun. What matters is not any particular of what he says is happening, merely that he has the power to compel her to deny the reality of what she sees. “Be it moon or sun, or what you please,” Katherine says. “…But sun it is not, when you say it is not, and the moon changes even as your mind. What you will have it named, even that it is, and so it shall be so for Katherine.”

The point is not that the Unified Trump GOP Canon for What Truly Happened on Jan. 6 is being continually and contradictorily rewritten. The point is not that what we are being told is absurd, inconsistent and downright goofy. The point is that the specifics don’t matter; what matters is that we are being told, blatantly, repeatedly and without shame, that we simply did not see what we saw, and we are expected to go along with it. This is an exercise in power, to see how malleable our reality really is.

It is because of this that the Jan. 6 commission is so sadly necessary. We did see what we saw. It is too important to let that fact get drowned out.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
1  seeder  Hallux    3 years ago

Keep them confused Hal.

Who are them Lux?

The "We" Hal.

Who are the "We" Lux

The 74,222,958 who are convinced they are more than the 81,283,098 Hal.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  Krishna  replied to  Hallux @1    3 years ago

Will you open the Pod Bay Door already???

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago

100 on order for Stefanick's office.

Ender
Professor Principal
3  Ender    3 years ago

Baffle them with bullshit...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @3    3 years ago

and beguile them with bumfuckery

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I wonder what Trump has on Elise Stefanik? 

Hallux
PhD Principal
4.1  seeder  Hallux  replied to  JohnRussell @4    3 years ago

She has matching mushrooms?

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Hallux @4.1    3 years ago

384 384

Well, as any Milennial can tell you, these are  the two Emojis for "Mushroom" or "Toadstool". (Apple version).

Here's what it means:

Mushroom emoji is the picture of a red Mushroom known as  the toadstool  — it is an extremely poisonous Mushroom. ..

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.2  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.1.1    3 years ago
Here's what it means: Mushroom emoji is the picture of a red Mushroom known as  the toadstool  — it is an extremely poisonous Mushroom. ..

And sometimes (less commonly) used to indicate "Psychedelics". 

Hallux
PhD Principal
4.1.3  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Krishna @4.1.2    3 years ago
Psychedelics

... had a very close relationship with those gals in the late 1960s, some would say too close.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.4  Krishna  replied to  Hallux @4.1.3    3 years ago

I've never done Mushrooms, but did Mescaline-- in the form of eating the actuall Peyote Cactus!

For me the main effect was visual-- and amazingly so.

Pleasant but after a while I had had enough-- decided to lie down and close my eyes so the visions would go away.

But-- then they got even more intense!

Main effects for me were all intense, almost entirely visual. 

(Interestingly, after I was no longer high, I still had a much stronger sense of visual acuity, noticing details and subtle shades of colours. No longer "high" of course-- but I think somehow that lasted for well over a year)

Supposedly it creates a "spiritual experience" for many users. It didn't for me but I believe it didn't happen since at the time I wasn't ready for that (I was still in my 20's).

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2  JBB  replied to  JohnRussell @4    3 years ago

Asked for comment Trump said, "Smell My Finger!"

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.3  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @4    3 years ago

In this case its something different.

After the Republicans axed Cheney from her leadership position (because she told the truth about Trump) obviously they needed a replacement. 

Stefanik saw an opportunity to advance her career, and get fame and probably fortune. So she wanted the job.

And one way to do that while Trump was still president was to flatter him endlessly, and keep supporting his positions. So she started to work hard at doing that!

And it worked...they replaced Cheney with Stefanik.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.3.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.3    3 years ago
And it worked...they replaced Cheney with Stefanik!

One of the ironies of the situation is that Stephanik was much less Conservative than Cheney! But what trumps conservatism with Trump is how much someone kow tows to him.

Stefanik is an opportunist--- she realizes wht trump likes. (Unlimited flattery, and unlimited support for him-- regardless of how crazy he is)

So her strategy worked...she got the position.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.3.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @4.3    3 years ago

Trump went to his doctor concerned about what he thought was a small red rash on his ass.  His doctor told him it was not a rash, but instead was lipstick.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.3.3  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Krishna @4.3.1    3 years ago

So her strategy worked...she got the position.

Doggie style?

evilone
Professor Guide
4.4  evilone  replied to  JohnRussell @4    3 years ago

She got a promotion and a dump truck of "re-election" cash. 

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    3 years ago

Stefanik, proof not all New Yorkers are sophisticated.

Or, attractive...

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  Krishna  replied to  JBB @5    3 years ago

Well, she's not a New Yorker in the sense of being from NY City. I googled her. Her district is far from NY City-- in fact it borders Canada and Vermont. (Way "Upstate")

.So's she's a real New Yorker in the sense of being from that state-- but not from that city.

(I'm not too familiar with that area, but I'm pretty sure its a solidly Republican.).

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.1  JBB  replied to  Krishna @5.1    3 years ago

Her district is the Arkansas of New York State...

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Krishna @5.1    3 years ago

Your comment typifies the problem we are having in this country these days.   I don't know how people have allowed themselves to get this polarized but many have.

When you allude that a person who lives and represents "upstate" NY isn't a New Yorker but only a person who lives in NYC is .....  that's a huge problem.   I know that is probably not 100% how you meant it but a lot of partisans do feel that way in reality.   Same thing happens here in Michigan.   80-90% of the land mass is solidly Conservative but Detroiters think they are somehow more special than the rest of the state.   It's really messed up.

If this mentality keeps getting worse, it's going to end very badly and i've got news for all you big city dwellers.   You are going to take the brunt of it.   Most of what we eat, drink and live with comes from these rural parts of the country that are being ostracizing.   This won't a be a shortage of hand sanitizer and TP.   You won't be able to feed your family anymore.   You'll be chasing rats in the streets to survive while the rest of us live off the land like we always have.

I don't agree with Detroit politics at all but i would never call them faux Michiganians.     I simply don't understand folks who carry that level of hate in their hearts.   A very sad state of affairs to be sure.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.2    3 years ago
   I simply don't understand folks who carry that level of hate in their hearts.   A very sad state of affairs to be sure.

so Pelosi is great then to you and the GOP../or just tolerable ? Cause  the HATE i've seen spewin around the landing moon was generated by 3-48, you know, the won who LOST, while m,aking US sewer so GRATE, again, asz the guy who claims to never lose, has his way and it's all Kumbaya while he sits up in bed as he LIES every day. To see Tthe ignorance reach such a level in this once great nation, is a sensation i'd like to see halt abrupt, yet, not going to happen , with a two party system so polarizing and corrupt.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.1.3    3 years ago

I rest my case ..... that is if i read that random, rambling spewing of subconsciousness correctly .....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.2    3 years ago

Live off the land? You grow your own wheat and grind into flour? You raise your own livestock for protein? You grow a garden that requires you to can and or freeze the produce so you can eat all winter long? That's what living off the land truly means

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.6  JBB  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.2    3 years ago

Land does not vote. People vote. Understand?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Sparty On  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.5    3 years ago

Don't need a lesson on living off the land from you that's for sure.   Suffice it to say me and mine will be much better off than big city dwellers.   Hell, most of them freaked out and hoarded TP and hand sanitizer last year.   Most of them won't last a month with food shortage that would happen.

Red or blue won't mean jack shit if that happens

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @5.1.6    3 years ago
Land does not vote. People vote.

What that has to do with overly partisan rancor i have no idea

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.7    3 years ago

Did I ask you if you needed lessons? I was just asking the questions. I'm not a big city dweller, so don't make assumptions about liberals. I was raised on a farm and had to help take care of a big garden from which produce was "put up" during the summer so we had veggies in the winter to go along with the steaks, roast, and pork chops we got to eat in the winter because we raised our own livestock.

Suffice it to say, I think I will survive, too even tho I'm a nasty, indecent liberal

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Sparty On  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.9    3 years ago

You have a nice day now Trout ya hear!

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.11  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.9    3 years ago

Isn't it amusing to see how the assumption is that if you don't agree with them you are a leftist progressive that has spent every day in the cities and don't know where milk comes from.  ANd ONLY leftist progressives live in cities, no right conservative would be caught dead living in a city - they are all pull yourself up by your bootstraps kind of people (except for those white trailer trash types that game the system).  

Hubby & I have grew up in rural NYS.  Both know how to grow food & even milk cows... I am sure we can get by.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @5.1.11    3 years ago

I think goats would be easier to handle than cows. They're smaller and they have cuter outfits

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.13  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.12    3 years ago

Hubby hates goats.  He prefers cows.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.14  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @5.1.13    3 years ago

I prefer cows milk but I could adjust if I had to. I wonder what kind of butter you can make from goat's milk? I hear it's richer than cow's milk

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.15  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.14    3 years ago

It is richer than cow's milk.  I have never had goat's butter though.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.16  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @5.1.15    3 years ago

Interesting. Maybe that process is why you don't find goat's butter in the stores

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.17  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.16    3 years ago

We have a few places locally where we can get it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.18  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.2    3 years ago

Speaking of polarizing and deflecting and projecting and denial

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.12    3 years ago

"I think goats would be easier to handle than cows. They're smaller and they have cuter outfits"

You silly goose!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.20  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.14    3 years ago

I love goat cheese!  Good stuff!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.21  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.19    3 years ago

It's true! Goats are way cuter than cows and less smelly (female goats anyway)

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.22  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.21    3 years ago

I thought the farms were owned by corporations....

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.23  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.21    3 years ago

But they don't make cow's eyes like cows do.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.24  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @5.1.22    3 years ago

There are still some family owned farms around. Not many, tho

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @5.1.23    3 years ago

But cows don't have furry, soft hair like goats. And don't you love a goat's "blehhhh"?

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.26  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.25    3 years ago

I prefer the lowing of a cow to bleh bleh bleh

Most goats I have felt have wiry hair.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.27  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @5.1.26    3 years ago

Goats Rule! Cows Drool!

Hallux is gonna get pissed at us

Hallux
PhD Principal
5.1.28  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.4    3 years ago
that random, rambling spewing of subconsciousness

That's the way igknorantzrulz, much like he/she spells his/her name, writes ... get used to it or ignore it.

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.29  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.27    3 years ago
Goats Rule! Cows Drool!

Nuh uh.....

Hallux is gonna get pissed at us

Do you really think so?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.30  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @5.1.29    3 years ago

Probably not. He goes with the flow

Hallux
PhD Principal
5.1.31  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.27    3 years ago

I only get pissed at Guru Mahatmagoat.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.32  Ender  replied to  Veronica @5.1.29    3 years ago

You can have fun with goats...

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.33  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @5.1.28    3 years ago

I do what i please so make no mistake.   Neither Iggy or you have anything to say about it.

Hope that helps

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.1.34  Veronica  replied to  Ender @5.1.32    3 years ago

My sister and I are staying at the Fainting Goat Inn in Nichols NY next week.

Hallux
PhD Principal
5.1.35  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.33    3 years ago
I do what i please

Bravo, just put some lighten-up feathers on your quill.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.36  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @5.1.35    3 years ago

Lol, funny  .... i was going to use the famous Sgt Hulka "Stripes" line (lighten up Francis) in the post you responded to but didn't feel like getting reported.  

My fan club here misses nothing .... know what i mean?

Hallux
PhD Principal
5.1.37  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.36    3 years ago

You have a fan club? Yikes, disciples will be the first to bury you with lost in translation interpretations.

BTW, I report no one.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.38  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @5.1.32    3 years ago

I would love to have some goats but Mr Giggles told me to say good bye to all my shrubbery

Hallux
PhD Principal
5.1.39  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.38    3 years ago

If you bring the goats into the kitchen Mr. Giggles won't have to take out the garbage.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.40  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hallux @5.1.39    3 years ago

Good point!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.41  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @5.1.37    3 years ago

Oh i promise you, had i used that line it would have gotten report.  

Zero doubt about that ......

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.42  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.38    3 years ago

I swear I made a comment. Wrote it out and everything. Look and...nope...

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.43  Ender  replied to  Ender @5.1.42    3 years ago

Anyway...I know people that had a goat. Not a little one, it got rather large. Would headbutt you if you weren't paying attention.

One time they found it eating beer cans.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.44  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.36    3 years ago

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.45  Tessylo  replied to  Hallux @5.1.37    3 years ago

I do!  I just like to return the favor because certain posters like to flag everything I post.  But not here, and not you Hallux.  Some folks just cannot take a damned joke.  

So there!

Hallux
PhD Principal
5.1.46  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.41    3 years ago

I doubt it, the Mods rarely have a reason to venture into my seeds as I always allow commenters to meander off current, it livens up the stream with giggly morpha fario.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.47  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @5.1.46    3 years ago

Lol .... it's usually not a mod, anyone can report a post.  

I'll show you sometime .... give it some time so i can give you an honest example that can't be gamed by my fan club.   A couple of them follow me around like obedient little puppies.

I'll let you know.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1.48  Krishna  replied to  JBB @5.1.1    3 years ago
Her district is the Arkansas of New York State..

And I imagine most of them are actually "Living in Their Own Private Idaho"!

Hallux
PhD Principal
5.1.49  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.47    3 years ago

It's not something I need to know, I'll take a pass.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.50  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @5.1.49    3 years ago

Yeah, the head in the sand maneuver is a classic for some ......

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.51  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.33    3 years ago
I do what i please so make no mistake.   Neither Iggy or you have anything to say about it.

really now...? cause i sorta remember driving you to school so many times you thought i was your short little yellow bus driver, and not the 5' 1" aging Asian fellow, you were used to getting massages from, so Sparty, do your pleas, and see if you can here about My Well Being, a tad to deep for the likes/dislikes of ewe, cause if you wish to talk such talk, why not write about how write you are, and i'll write like the writer of wrong, and we'll see who's left crying the same old song, and dance, cause we know you can....

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.52  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.36    3 years ago
My fan club here misses nothing .... know what i mean?

I can certainly relate to that. I live it daily!  Well said. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6  Nerm_L    3 years ago

What has Elise Stefanik missed in the BLM defense?  It was a peaceful protest.  The police being there was a provocation.  The police did not de-escalate the situation.  A handful of violent agitators were responsible for starting the vandalism and violence.  No justice, no peace.

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.1  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Nerm_L @6    3 years ago

For sarcasm to become satire it needs to slip the surly bonds of sanctimony ... C- for effort.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Hallux @6.1    3 years ago
For sarcasm to become satire it needs to slip the surly bonds of sanctimony ... C- for effort.

A parody includes paradoxical culturally sanctioned sanctimony as fair game too.  The sanctimony ain't mine.  The irony is baked into the culturally sanctioned sanctimony so those who are parodied prefer to see the parody as sarcasm.

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.1.2  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Nerm_L @6.1.1    3 years ago

A- for the rejoinder. ; - )

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Nerm_L @6    3 years ago

Elise was right about everything she said about tgr wicked witch of the west. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7  MrFrost    3 years ago
Take Rep. Elise Stefanik’s claims, at a press conference Tuesday morning, that Pelosi was to blame for the events of that day.

Was Pelosi's speech encouraging the attack on the capitol before or after Mo Brooks and Donald Trump? Guess I missed it. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8  Tessylo    3 years ago

217612241_326350412524861_8893093323544889583_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=oa5U7B39-tMAX-ZwP-6&tn=ddyv9WRSVi2y4Anp&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=8b02fb4bf11ed2f426fe31a789ff9aef&oe=6127E877

Veronica
Professor Guide
8.1  Veronica  replied to  Tessylo @8    3 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Hallux
PhD Principal
9  seeder  Hallux    3 years ago

Thanks to everyone who made this fun. However, who ever it was that flagged JBB at 5.1.6, grow up.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @9    3 years ago

I did, i don't flag much but i flagged that one.  

I've had much more innocuous posts than that flagged for points here, many of them.

Many of us have ....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @9.1    3 years ago

Yeah, some folks are just so petty and thin skinned that way.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @9.1    3 years ago

Thanks for the 'comic' relief sparky.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
9.1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @9.1    3 years ago
I did, i don't flag much but i flagged that one.  

feelin awfully brazen there Sparty ? cuz i said not that witch past as nast, tee ,less off more on, cause i'll do as i pleas, and would NEVER flag N E ONE, but congratz , i guess, but if u

ever have the urge to play, i'll make my games the height of your losin day, in so a many weigh, it will drag you down, cause bout 7;14, i like to commence, just B'Cosby style, and as you are dragged and drugged, you could also blame the beer i chugged, but it won't matter, cause i N Joy splatter, n nice ta C U around, but what's with the 'i'll be in trouble' attitude and take if you were to actually speak your mind, cause i only seem to be in a bind, when too cheesy, and always found ya a tad too easy, but at least you had a sense of humor then, knot shore Y it a piers to have fallen off, but have a good one irregardless my friend, is the final message  eye C myself able to send, but , please dont misinterpret my civility for dat, or disability, cause it's been a while, but just might recall how to make some look a little silly, cause with or without string

it's what i can and will do, cause like a bird with one wing, i'll talk to ya till yaspin in circles, as you go down, cause i'm a square   Kamikaze guzzlin clown, who prefers the adverb over the noun

JBB
Professor Principal
9.1.4  JBB  replied to  Sparty On @9.1    3 years ago

That line of crap does not pass the smell test.