EDGE Media Network :: Milo Yiannopoulous Blames His COVID Infection on the Vaccinated, and Injects Ivermectin

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  3 weeks ago  •  12 comments

By:   Monday August 30, 2021 (EDGE Media Network)

EDGE Media Network :: Milo Yiannopoulous Blames His COVID Infection on the Vaccinated, and Injects Ivermectin
Far-right political provocateur and ex-gay Milo Yiannopoulos tested positive for COVID and shared a pic of himself injecting ivermectin— an anti-parasitic drug that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned Americans against using.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Monday August 30, 2021

Milo Yiannopoulos (Source:YouTube)

Far-right political provocateur and ex-gay Milo Yiannopoulos tested positive for COVID and shared a pic of himself injecting ivermectin— an anti-parasitic drug that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned Americans against using, Newsweek reports

"Yiannopoulos posted a photo of a positive coronavirus test strip with the caption 'Rona,' to his Telegram account, according to screenshots shared on Twitter Saturday by media watchdog group Right Wing Watch."

"Most of you got the normal 'it's just flu' rona last year and most of you didn't even know you had it. But I don't have any friends and I don't leave the house so I only got the deadly superspreader version from vaccinated people and let me tell you THIS IS NOT FUN," Yiannopoulos wrote.

He shared his symptoms, which included the usual "can't remember people's names" and "mucho mucus;" as well as that his blood oxygen was done to 91, and that he had slept on and off for 48 hours. "Wild," he wrote. But after thinking he was getting better, he added: "I mean I sad that 3 days ago and then yesterday was the worst day of my life. so"

He added that he had lost 80% of his taste and smell.

In a separate post, Yiannopoulos shared a photo appearing to inject ivermectin into his arm using a veterinary syringe with the caption "now we wait."

"Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug that is approved by the FDA for use in humans to treat certain parasitic worm infections — but not for the treatment of any viral infection such as COVID-19. The drug was first introduced as a veterinary treatment in the 1970s to deworm livestock such as cows and horses, Newsweek reports.

The FDA does not recommend its use, and said it has received "multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses."

The FDA cautioned people bluntly: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it."

Milo Yiannopoulos (Source: Twitter)

Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared on CNN Sunday morning and "warned against taking the horse dewormer drug ivermectin to protect them against COVID-19," .
"Don't do it," he said. "There is no evidence whatsoever that that works."
Fauci added that people may end up harming themselves rather than treating a COVID-19 infection.
"And it could potentially have toxicity, as you just mentioned, with people who have gone to poison control centers because they've taken the drug at a ridiculous dose and wind up getting sick," he explained. "There is no clinical evidence that indicates that this works."
"Top conservative media personalities — including Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham — have mentioned ivermectin as a drug that could possibly be used to treat Covid-19," writes CNN.
"This is part of a recent theme in right-wing media of attacking public health officials for promoting the highly effective coronavirus vaccines as the best path out of the pandemic instead of potential therapeutics to treat the virus."
His COVID infection is the latest in Yiannopoulous' 2021 saga. in March he announced he was an "Ex-Gay" and "sodomy free," He said that he will always have a gay itch, but isn't going to scratch it. "I treat it like an addiction. You never stop being an alcoholic." A week later he announced he was opening a gay conversion facility in Florida. "My aspiration is to rebrand, revitalize, rehabilitate what they call 'conversion therapy' for two new generations in the same way that I obliterated feminism for two generations, because it's dying, and horribly maligned, ridiculed and prosecuted industry. It's an industry in crisis, but it's an industry whose addressable market has never been larger," he said.

Milo Yiannopoulos reading the Bible (Source: YouTube)

In May he rented a boat and cruised off Hawaii, had a few drinks, and threw an engagement ring he said was valued at $150,000 into the Pacific, calling the expensive bauble a "Sodomy Stone."
"That's the name I've given to the gigantic engagement ring I bought myself as part of a union that I now regard as somewhat infernal," he explained. "I have been thinking a lot lately about what's real and what's not real in my life, and thinking about the trappings of my former life that would be a good idea to get rid of. The more I looked at this gigantic, four-karat money pit, the more I thought this is a perfect example of some of the lies I bought into in my previous life. For instance the lie that I could be a raging culture warrior for the right and a sodomite at the same time. I can't."

In June Right Wing Watch shared a video with the text: "Milo Yiannopoulos says that as soon as he became 'ex-gay,' dogs stopped barking at him, which he believes is a sign from God." In the clip, Yiannopoulos said to co-hosts of a right-wing chat show called TruNews: "When I made my announcement, the first thing that happened, which will make you laugh, but it's true: dogs stopped barking at me. I am one of those people, you know, everyone's got that friend that dogs always go nuts around, definitely with a stranger to pets."
He more recently was seen in a teaser video of reading selections from the Bible for release in the fall.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    3 weeks ago

Everybody hates Milo. Can you really blame them?

Greg Jones
PhD Expert
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @1    3 weeks ago

Nope...he's just another loony attention seeker....kinda like AOC

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 weeks ago

AOC is an elected member of the US Congress...

Milo is a conservative poster boy. A MAGA MAN!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Principal
2  Hal A. Lujah    3 weeks ago

I have to admit that there is a certain satisfaction that comes with hearing about a RWNJ mainlining a livestock dewormer.  It just seems appropriate.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Guide
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2    3 weeks ago

Well, he is a jackass so a livestock dewormer makes sense.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 weeks ago
For instance the lie that I could be a raging culture warrior for the right and a sodomite at the same time. I can't."

I had a young acquaintance who is gay but every time I read one of his FB comments I thought maybe he wasn't gay anymore. I kept asking my mutual friends if he was still gay.

But I think he's right that being an alt-right wingnut and gay is not compatible

who throws $50K in the ocean????

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 weeks ago

Another horses ass.

evilgenius
Professor Guide
5  evilgenius    3 weeks ago

Ivermectin can peel the lining from your intestines. I don't wish anyone harm, but stupid can't always be stopped.

Split Personality
PhD Principal
5.1  Split Personality  replied to  evilgenius @5    3 weeks ago

I am amused at the government of India which has threatened their top scientist with murder charges

if anyone dies because of this drug being used but their data indicates that if used as part of a cocktail,

mortality improved by 10%.

I believe the Lancelet  has come out against the findings of the Burke & Sheilds study that claimed 15 deaths due to using

Ivermectin.

The FDA & USDA have similar stands against the drug which is often used in LTC facilities for scabies and lice control in bedridden patients

SteevieGee
Senior Silent
6  SteevieGee    3 weeks ago

Next, he'll be saying that he can't be gay anymore because any worms that enter his body immediately die.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Guide
7  Moose Knuckle    3 weeks ago

Indians love Ivermectin, several of their provinces used it.  If you don't eat the cows, why worry about deworming them?

Greg Jones
PhD Expert
7.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Moose Knuckle @7    3 weeks ago

Very moooving story.