╌>

AOC reads Sarah Palin to filth in hilarious video

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  3 years ago  •  17 comments

By:   MaggieBaska (PinkNews - Gay news reviews and comment from the worlds most read lesbian gay bisexual and trans news service)

AOC reads Sarah Palin to filth in hilarious video
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) is the queen of comebacks after she expertly burned Sarah Palin for calling her a "fake feminist".

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Maggie Baska September 10, 2021 Bookmark_Icon_Plus.svg Bookmark Article

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez fired a blistering rebuttal back at Sarah Palin after the former vice presidential candidate called her a 'fake feminist'. (Getty/Kevin Dietsch/Noel Vasquez)

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is the queen of comebacks, and the proof is in her expert burn of Sarah Palin.

In a Fox News interview Thursday (9 September), Palin spoke out against AOC's recent criticism of Texas governor Greg Abbott and his state's reviled law banning abortions after six weeks of pregnancy.

The former vice presidential candidate specifically aimed at AOC's use of the gender-neutral term "menstruating people". She proclaimed the New York congresswoman is a "fake feminist" who was "milking the whole female thing" to "make some kind of political point".

But AOC didn't take Palin's comments lying down. She tweeted a short video where she jokingly declared she set up a "special hotline" for Palin to send her complaints to.

"Does my existence make you mad?" the Democrat asked in the video. "Does the fact that yes, I am a mouthpiece for the people of New York's 14th congressional district upset you?"

Ocasio-Cortez continued: "Well I have help for you. Call 1-800-Cry-Now. That's 1-800-Cry-Now."

I'm so sorry Sarah Palin is mad at me! In fact, to address this I set up a special hotline just for her https://t.co/FGUWvdqt4Tpic.twitter.com/Fcr8cYvEYT — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) September 9, 2021

In a later tweet, AOC shared that she had set up a "corresponding website" for Palin's hotline, and the proceeds from that website will go to "abortion and reproductive health providers in Texas".

She tweeted that it raised "over $250,000 to Texas grassroots pro-choice organizers and healthcare providers so far" shortly after sharing information about the website.

We've raised over $250,000 to Texas grassroots pro-choice organizers and healthcare providers so far. — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) September 9, 2021

Earlier in the week, the Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez came out swinging for the LGBT+ community when the Daily Mail mischaracterised her comments about menstruation.

The beloved congresswoman shared a screenshot of a headline from the Daily Mail that read: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' whole explaining the female body".

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    3 years ago

AOC owned Sarah Palin...

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  Krishna  replied to  JBB @1    3 years ago
AOC owned Sarah Palin...

This may be deemed a bit off topic, but IMO its one of SNL's best satires. They really nailed it!

VP Debate: Sarah Palin and Joe Biden - SNL 7,810,860 views - Sep 23, 2013

They lay satire on top of satire....

(And Tina Fey is beyond brilliant)

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @1    3 years ago

That's not possible.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.2.1  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    3 years ago
That's not possible.

Sure it is! jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  Krishna    3 years ago

She proclaimed the New York congresswoman is a "fake feminist" who was "milking the whole female thing" to "make some kind of political point".

Perhaps.

But OTOH the former Vice-Presidential candidate is a "fake 'just an ordinary 'Maverick' just like y'all" who is "milking the whole just plain 'ole maverick thing" to "make some kind of political point."

To say nothing of the fact that Palin is a total moron! 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @2    3 years ago

The biggest fake is the last guy who pretended to be a POTUS.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.1    3 years ago

The biggest fake is the last guy who pretended to be a POTUS.

Yup.

So much so that even some people Fox News now refuse to air his "Big Lie":

Fox News cuts away from Trump's 9/11 comments to fact check lie about 'rigged election'

Late Saturday, Fox News cut away from an appearance by Donald Trump at a New York Police Department event where he was making comments about the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attack where he also asserted that the 2020 election was stolen from him.

"Okay, we're going to break away now, that is former president Donald Trump visiting the police station, the 17th precinct station in midtown Manhattan," she began.

"He didn't miss any opportunities to air grievances including claiming that the election was rigged, which it was not," she continued. "It has been proven in court multiple times. It has been proven that the election was not rigged by elected election officials

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @2.1.1    3 years ago

When FOX news cuts you off, that means you are such a POS that not even them will air your lies.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
2.1.3  SteevieGee  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.1.2    3 years ago

They're really scared of that lawsuit that's for sure.  They know they're wrong on this and it's a lot of money even for them.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  SteevieGee @2.1.3    3 years ago

Fucker Carlson who admits to lying when he doesn't know the answer sure isn't helping them either.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Krishna @2    3 years ago

I've never seen a bigger phony than Sarah Palin, besides Donald Trump. And I'm talking people in the public eye. In my own world, I've seen YUGE phonies and some of them right here on NT.

Ms. Palin is jealous of AOC because she's younger, prettier, and smarter. And she actually got elected to something more important than mayor of Wassilla. Ever been to Wasilla? I have. You ain't missin' nuttin'

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2    3 years ago

How did you end up in Wasilla ? 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.1    3 years ago

I was stationed at Eielson AFB in Alaska. I took a lab training course at the state laboratory in Palmer and we drove through on our way to Anchorage most evenings after class was over

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.2    3 years ago

Very good !

Trotsky's Spectre
Freshman Silent
2.2.4  Trotsky's Spectre  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.2    3 years ago

LOL! I'd have been more impressed if you said you were on a fishing trip! LOL!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Trotsky's Spectre @2.2.4    3 years ago

Not a lot of fishing in Palmer/Wasilla in the middle of January. It's get mighty cold there that time of year

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

AOC and Palin....

Mirror images.