╌>

Progressive Justice in Loudoun County

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  93 comments

Progressive Justice in Loudoun County
Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting reveals his daughter was 'raped' in the girls' bathroom by a 'skirt-wearing' male student who was arrested for assaulting a SECOND girl months later - but staff did nothing

Does anyone recall the story of the school teacher who resigned during a school board meeting a few months ago?  Let me refresh everyone's memory: that was the story which focused on a teacher who was fed up with being used to indoctrinate children. Some may recall that someone here, who should know better, intervened to say that the story was skewed because the school board meeting was conducted to hear opinion's on a proposed transgender policy.

Let us fast track to Stone Bridge High School in Loudoun County VA, where it turns out that a 9th grade girl was sexually assaulted in May by a boy allegedly wearing a skirt who entered the girl's restroom. The boy was arrested for forceable sodomy. Accounts were horrific. This month that same boy (who had been quitely transfered) raped another girl in another school. At the aforementioned school board meeting in June, the school superintendent, Scott Zeigler, told those inquiring about the event that the school board had no records of any assault. That was a very contentious meeting. Scott Smith is the father of the girl allegedly assaulted in a school bathroom. He came to a school board meeting to explain what happened to his daughter, but before he could finish speaking he was tackled and arrested.

At the same time all of this was going on the school board was pushing a transgender policy (known as "policy 840"), which allows students to use any restroom they want. All of this raises the possibility that the school board tried to cover up the rape of a child in order to pass a policy that democrats were adamant about, yet most parents were against. The Soros backed prosecutor of Loudoun County personally went to court to charge the victim's father with disorderly conduct and is seeking jail time for him.

This is an evil ideology that uses the force of law against those who get in the way and unfortunately, that needs to be said!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Honors go to The Daily Mail for helping to break this story.

For those interested in the details:

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

"Woke"? There are literally 1000's of sexual assaults in schools every year; kudos for coming up with a transgender perpetrator to rile up our 'readers'. Wokism has indeed crossed the floor and become neocon-woke.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Hallux @1.1    3 years ago

Thank you for belittling a rape! 

It shows exactly where the left is coming from. 

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
1.1.2  goose is back  replied to  Hallux @1.1    3 years ago
transgender perpetrator

I guess we should start labeling transgender's as potential rapists.

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.3  Hallux  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.1    3 years ago

I would never belittle a rape. However, I will belittle what has become a ubiquitous usage of 'woke' by the right whose sole purpose is to inflame and divide ... it shows exactly where the right is coming from.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1.3    3 years ago
However,

There is no getting around the egregious actions of the school board or the local prosecutor.  That's not a political critique.

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.5  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    3 years ago

Once again, I have no issue with the story as reported by Jennifer Smith in the Daily Mail. I do have an issue with your turning it into a partisan screed. My apologies if that upsets you.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @1.1.5    3 years ago

Once again, you are doing as you always do.

My apologies if that upsets you.

I'm not quite as generous.

Hallux
PhD Principal
1.1.7  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.6    3 years ago
I'm not quite as generous.

That won't come as a shock to our readers.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2  Just Jim NC TttH    3 years ago

jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif           jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif

Thanks for posting this

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  Tessylo    3 years ago

The Daily Mail?  UK's equivalent of the National Enquirer?

Why anyone would thank anyone for posting this is beyond me.  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @3    3 years ago

So sexual assault and rape of schoolgirls by faux trannies doesn't bother you?  jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1    3 years ago

Just trolling

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.1    3 years ago

As usual.

Hallux
PhD Principal
3.2  Hallux  replied to  Tessylo @3    3 years ago

Now, now ... the Daily mail is famous for sexual exploitation via its Page-3 gals:

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @3.2    3 years ago

So, let's get you on record:  This didn't happen?

Hallux
PhD Principal
3.2.2  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.1    3 years ago

By all appearances it did and as a Father of a daughter I sympathize totally with the young girl and her parents. Something else also happened, you exploited it for partisan reasons.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  Ronin2  replied to  Hallux @3.2.2    3 years ago

And you are downplaying it for political reasons.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @3.2.2    3 years ago

No, I called it for what it was:

1) there was a coverup

2) The perpetrator was transfered and somehow allowed to do it again

3) The father of that girl was also a victim

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.2.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  Hallux @3.2    3 years ago

Now, now ... the Daily mail is famous for sexual exploitation 

So, in your mind, the rape of a teenage girl in school is no different than posting consensual pictures of models?  

Hallux
PhD Principal
3.2.6  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.4    3 years ago

Oh, Vic, you went much, much further than that.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @3.2.6    3 years ago

You mean I condemned an ideology?

Hallux
PhD Principal
3.2.8  Hallux  replied to  Ronin2 @3.2.3    3 years ago

I am not downplaying the story as it is reported at all. The seeder turning it into a partisan diatribe is another matter entirely. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
3.2.9  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.7    3 years ago

You exploited the story in order to condemn, Vic. Why else did you not simply seed the article?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @3.2.8    3 years ago
The seeder

No, that would be Scott Zeigler, the school board and the local prosecutor.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.11  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @3.2.9    3 years ago
Why else did you not simply seed the article?

First of all, I didn't seed an article, I wrote it.

Second of all, everything that took place happened because of the ideology I condemned.

Hallux
PhD Principal
3.2.12  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.11    3 years ago
I wrote it.

That you did, had to chuckle when you dragged the partisan dog whistle 'Soros' into it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @3.2.12    3 years ago
That you did, had to chuckle when you dragged the partisan dog whistle 'Soros' into it.

Look at the LONE response to the whistle.

LOL!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @3.2.12    3 years ago

Let's face it, normal, rational prosectors don't act this way:

"Last Friday, Commonwealth Attorney Jim Hingeley   voluntarily dismissed   the removal case brought by Fairfax parents against Fairfax County School Board Member Elaine Tholen. Hingeley, one of   five Soros-backed Commonwealth Attorney’s in Virginia   was hand-selected to “represent” these parents by Fairfax Commonwealth Attorney Steven Descano, who is also a member of the Soros-backed prosecutor club and recused from the case before selecting Hingeley to parachute in from neighboring Albemarle County.

Make no mistake, this is a travesty of justice. In Virginia, when removal cases are filed against abusive public officials, the case is litigated not by the petitioners’ attorney, but by the Commonwealth Attorney. In this case, Fairfax parents spent over ten months  collecting  5,000 signatures  to remove one of their school board members for her failure to open schools last year. The Court ruled that the case could proceed, but the Commonwealth Attorney chose to voluntarily dismiss the case. His message was clear – he had no interest in holding public officials accountable on behalf of their constituents. 

We may soon see similar backroom deals and hijinks in Loudoun County, where the national spotlight has been burning bright on the school board for months. In April, Republican, Democrat, and independent parents launched a non-partisan organization called   Fight for Schools , which has been collecting signatures for over three months to remove six school board members for their role in a private Facebook group - the “Anti-Racists of Loudoun County - that   plotted against parents   for speaking up at school board meetings against school closures and the use of critical race theory in schools.

Dozens of parents have collected nearly 17,000 signatures and are closing in on being able to file removal actions in the coming weeks. And based on the presence of international media at the last Loudoun County School Board meetings, the coverage will go beyond Loudoun, beyond Virginia, and even beyond the United States. It is not an understatement to say the whole world will be watching to see if our government institutions will give voice to Loudoun parents, grandparents and taxpayers. To observe an experiment in Democracy where those institutions can diligently adhere to the rule of law and hold elected officials accountable, regardless of party politics.

But as was the case in Fairfax, a Soros-backed prosecutor will be involved. Loudoun County’s Commonwealth Attorney, Buta Biberaj,   received $700K from a Soros Super PAC . Biberaj herself is subject to a   separate removal effort   for   her membership and activities in the Anti-Racists of Loudoun County Facebook group . Biberaj also recently   shared an opinion piece   on her social media that falsely claimed that Fight for Schools has fabricated charges against members of the School Board. It is safe to say that Biberaj does not want the removal efforts to succeed and, even if she recuses, will first try and steer the case to an activist prosecutor in Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William, or Albemarle County.

The question that the ruling class in Loudoun County should ask themselves is whether they want their county to continue to be highlighted in the press by rigging the system to protect one of their own from the consequences of her reprehensible behavior. 
Take the case of school board member Beth Barts. Prior to her actions in the Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County, was had already been  publicly reprimanded , then  censured , then  stripped of her committees  – by her own colleagues. She routinely violates the Open Meetings Act, the Freedom of Information Act, and her own Code of Conduct. She helped gin up a mob of activists to plot and scheme against parents to try and silence those that were opposed to her policies. 
When she was interviewed by the police,  she made false statements about her role and deleted key evidence that showed her motive  to silence her opposition. She was the key player in the effort to not only suspend a teacher for exercising his First Amendment rights, but also to  encourage her followers to create further disruptions  to keep him suspended. 

Make no mistake, the removal case against Beth Barts will test those in positions of power in Loudoun County. Will winks and nods from activist prosecutors result in her being able to escape accountability and continue to destroy the community’s trust in their schools and their school board? Or are there enough adults in Loudoun County’s governing institutions to recognize the nightmare that would result in fixing the process to save someone like Barts from having to explain to her constituents in Court why she should not be removed? 

The world will soon have its answer as to whether this experiment in Democracy and the voice of the parents, grandparents, and taxpayers can prevail over political alliances, backroom deals, and cronyism in government." 

That's a little background...

and oh ya, our readers already got it, I'm sure!

Hallux
PhD Principal
3.2.15  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.14    3 years ago

An opinion piece ... gee thanks!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.16  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @3.2.15    3 years ago

Have a good one.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.18  Tessylo  replied to  Hallux @3.2.12    3 years ago
"I wrote it."

"That you did, had to chuckle when you dragged the partisan dog whistle 'Soros' into it."

Yeah, I was wondering what Soros had to do with anything and then I was reminded who 'wrote' this 'article'.

LOL!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.19  Tessylo  replied to  Hallux @3.2.15    3 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.20  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.18    3 years ago
"That you did, had to chuckle when you dragged the partisan dog whistle 'Soros' into it."

Yeah, I was wondering what Soros had to do with anything and then I was reminded who 'wrote' this 'article'.

Thus far, only two people responded to what you yourselves describe as "dog whistles".

Why is that?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

Is there anything good happening in the USA these days - something Americans can be proud of?

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
4.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    3 years ago
Is there anything good happening in the USA these days - something Americans can be proud of?

Nope.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4    3 years ago

Yes, there is. That would be the many parents standing up for their kids.

The nuclear family hasn't been destroyed over here yet, Buzz.

Hallux
PhD Principal
4.2.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2    3 years ago
That would be the many parents standing up for their kids.

Does that include the parents who agree with masking requirements at schools?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @4.2.1    3 years ago

Of course!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Hallux @4.2.1    3 years ago
"That would be the many parents standing up for their kids."

"Does that include the parents who agree with masking requirements at schools?"

This is how some folks feel about masking requirements at school and those who advocate for them.

School board member who supports masks in classrooms says people told her to 'beg for mercy'

School board member who supports masks in classrooms says people told her to 'beg for mercy'
Elisha Fieldstadt
Wed, October 13, 2021, 12:14 PM
For months, as a debate over masks in Florida classrooms raged, Brevard County School Board member Jennifer Jenkins said she was reluctant to speak about threats she and her family allegedly received.

On Tuesday, as the board considered a resolution to make meetings safer, she said she felt her hand was forced.

"I've tried not to talk about this stuff publicly," she said in a clip of her remarks posted   online .

Syndication: Florida Today (Craig Bailey / Florida Today via USA Today Network)

Jenkins, a supporter of masks in schools, proceeded to detail a series of alleged incidents.

"I don't reject people coming here and speaking their voice," Jenkins, a supporter of masks in schools, said . "... I reject them following my car around. I reject them saying that they're coming for me, that I need to beg for mercy.

"I reject that when they are using their First Amendment rights on public property, they're also going behind my home and brandishing their weapons to my neighbors."

While local news reports have   detailed protests   that have been directed at Jenkins over   her support of the LGBTQ community and masks   in schools, it wasn't clear if she reported any of the alleged incidents to authorities. NBC News' efforts to reach her Wednesday were unsuccessful.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

Horrifying 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    3 years ago

Thread removed for no value. [ph]

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
7  JaneDoe    3 years ago
The rape kit verified his daughter's claim so they took it to the police and a case was opened. 

The teenager was arrested two months later - after the school board meeting - after an investigation by the sheriff's office.  

'We did respond. At the time, the juvenile was 14-years-old. He was charged with forcible sodomy. After that, it goes through the courts. 

So the man’s daughter was raped and the school and school board pretty much turned their heads. The rapist was sent to another school so he could do it again.

This man has every right to be pissed off and he should be heard but let’s just drag him away. Maybe the FBI should crawl up his ass now /s

GregTx
PhD Guide
7.1  GregTx  replied to  JaneDoe @7    3 years ago

I think he's shown incredible restraint and tried to work within the system. I'm sure there are alot of fathers out there who might have handled it in a completely different way.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
7.1.1  JaneDoe  replied to  GregTx @7.1    3 years ago
I think he's shown incredible restraint and tried to work within the system. I'm sure there are alot of fathers out there who might have handled it in a completely different way.

He tried to take the right course. You’re right a lot of fathers might have handled it completely differently. Some Mom’s too!!

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.2  Sunshine  replied to  JaneDoe @7    3 years ago
So the man’s daughter was raped and the school and school board pretty much turned their heads.

Yep, nothing to see here folks just move along.  

Liberals will do anything to push their agendas.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
7.2.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Sunshine @7.2    3 years ago

I had a pretty good go around with the Principal at my son’s school may moons ago. The guy was a jackass pervert and so was his brother who taught music.

I took it to the school board and filed a complaint with the department of education. It was all brushed aside until a few years later when a teacher actually recorded his behavior. The school was sued (deservingly so) and he finally got removed. Of course he probably ended up somewhere else doing the same thing! Makes me sick to think about it.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.2.2  Sunshine  replied to  JaneDoe @7.2.1    3 years ago

I am sorry your son had to experience that.  They probably had many complaints before yours too.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
7.2.3  JaneDoe  replied to  Sunshine @7.2.2    3 years ago

My son overheard him saying some very inappropriate things to a group of girls. Of course my son is like me and said something. It didn’t sit well with the perv and he started coming after my son who was a 4.0 student who was never in trouble. Suspended him for some BS. I went to the principal who told me he would expel my son if I didn’t go along. Well I didn’t go along!! I went to every newspaper there was and got a lawyer. When the media started showing up that suspension disappeared! Sadly the school and school  board still kept him. Even after hearing the whole story.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JaneDoe @7.2.3    3 years ago

Thank you Jane.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
7.2.5  JaneDoe  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.4    3 years ago

It was my pleasure! I just wish swifter actions had been taken to remove the vermin. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JaneDoe @7.2.5    3 years ago

Every man or Woman who stands up is a hero!

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
8  Duck Hawk    3 years ago

Do you have anything (IE something published) here in the states about this?  Surely there is something in a local paper or online about it. if not I would have to question the source. (Without confirming evidence from other sources is no way to tell if it is real. The events in this story would have made the news somewhere, just saying...) 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Duck Hawk @8    3 years ago

Scott T. Smith, 48, of Leesburg, was charged with disorderly conduct and obstruction of justice. The sheriff’s office says he physically threatened someone and then “continued to be disorderly with the deputy” and resisted arrest. He was released. It wasn’t immediately clear if he had a lawyer. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Sunshine  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.1    3 years ago

If one had given it a try, it wasn't difficult.  jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
8.1.2  Duck Hawk  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.1    3 years ago

Thanks!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Duck Hawk @8    3 years ago

One is enough. If you seek to deny it, please go on record.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3  Tessylo  replied to  Duck Hawk @8    3 years ago
"Do you have anything (IE something published) here in the states about this?  Surely there is something in a local paper or online about it. if not I would have to question the source. (Without confirming evidence from other sources is no way to tell if it is real. The events in this story would have made the news somewhere, just saying...)"

My thoughts exactly.  Why was this published in the UK's version of the National Enquirer?  Why isn't this sourced somewhere in the US?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.3.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @8.3    3 years ago

Shoot the messenger............again. Examples of others given. Drop it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.2  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @8.3    3 years ago

How is this the fault of Democrats?

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
8.3.3  goose is back  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.2    3 years ago
How is this the fault of Democrats?

an incident weeks earlier at his ninth-grade daughter’s school, Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, in which he said a boy wearing a skirt entered the girls’ bathroom and assaulted his daughter on May 28.

Last time I checked it was DEMOCRATS pushing to allow transgender's into bathrooms.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.3.4  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.2    3 years ago

Try reading the article. It states clearly the first rape victim was in a high school female bathroom. Perp was wearing a skirt so that made it OK for him to enter the facilities. 

Democratic policies coming home to roost. They were warned; but being PC is far more important than protecting the vulnerable.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.5  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @8.3.4    3 years ago

It's the fault of the rapist in a skirt going into the girls bathroom to rape someone- not progressives.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.6  Tessylo  replied to  goose is back @8.3.3    3 years ago

It was an asshole scumbag wearing a skirt in a girls bathroom.  Doesn't make him transgender or a progressive allowing anyone into a bathroom based on the sex they identify with/a progressive issue.  It makes him a rapist.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.3.7  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.5    3 years ago

It's the fault of the progressives who say it's okay if a guy feels like a girl he can go and do the things girls do. Nothing more. So yes. progressives Period. Whether or not he fully felt he was a girl (which obviously he didn't) they facilitated the skirt/bathroom thing. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.3.8  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.6    3 years ago

I don't know how anyone can blame progressives for a scumbag raping a girl in the bathroom.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.3.9  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @8.3.8    3 years ago

If this was normal times the scumbag wouldn't have been allowed in the fucking bathroom to begin with. Be proud. Be very proud.................../s

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  Tessylo    3 years ago

Wasn't he disrupting the meeting?

These moron parents are protesting things that aren't happening.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
10.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Tessylo @10    3 years ago
Wasn't he disrupting the meeting?

He's the real criminal for getting about mad his daughter's rape in a girls bathroom by a boy wearing a skirt. 

You've picked a real winner of an argument. 

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
10.2  JaneDoe  replied to  Tessylo @10    3 years ago
protesting things that aren't happening

SMH. His daughter was raped in a school bathroom. Your comment is disgusting!!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @10    3 years ago

Comments removed from this thread for no value and a slap fight. Knock it off. Only warning. [ph]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11  Tessylo    3 years ago

It says nothing in the 'article' about what lead to the father being tackled and arrested.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @11    3 years ago
It says nothing in the 'article' about what lead to the father being tackled and arrested.  

[deleted]

Wasn't he disrupting the meeting? These moron parents are protesting things that aren't happening.  

GregTx
PhD Guide
11.1.1  GregTx  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1    3 years ago

I don't know why y'all bother...

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1    3 years ago
Then why did you just post this gem?

Lack of self awareness....................I clearly says he was disrupting the meeting.

Smith’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster of Leesburg firm Whitbeck Bennett, argued his actions up that point—arguing loudly, clenching his fist, leaning toward and swearing at the woman—did not constitute disorderly conduct. Therefore, she argued, he was unlawfully detained, which is not illegal to resist, and all charges should be dropped.

“I was in a state of shock when they took my husband down to the floor,” said Smith’s wife, Jessica.

“There’s nothing in the law nor in common sense that says an officer should wait for someone to punch someone else before calming things down,” argued Commonwealth’s Attorney Buta Biberaj.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
12  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

The layers to this are really nauseating. Besides the absolutely despicable actions of the Loudon County School Board, the National School Board Association cited his arrest (falsely claiming he was a  CRT protester) as a justification for federal intervention  in its letter to Biden. Biden's DOJ  then responded with the infamous memo threatening to sic the FBI and DOJ on anyone who disrupts school board meetings.