NIH is now accused of spending $100m of taxpayer's money on torturing lab monkeys with ACID and snakes:
Category: News & PoliticsVia: 1stwarrior • one month ago • 29 comments
DeSantis leads calls for Fauci to quit after he was revealed to have funded horrific testing on beagles
- The National Institutes of Health has spent millions of taxpayer funds to conduct animal testing on monkeys and dogs
- The monkey testing, which was first unveiled by the White Coat Waste Project in 2019, has cost taxpayers 'nearly $100 million just since 2007'
- The primates were tortured with rubber spiders and mechanical snakes - objects they instinctively fear - to observe their reactions
- The NIH scientists then removed portions of their brains or destroyed them with acid to 'intentionally worsen the primates' fear'
- Those experiments came back to the fore after other animal testing whose funding was approved by Dr Anthony Fauci was exposed
- Fauci is under fire after the WCW unveiled over the weekend that he permitted experimental drug testing on dogs
- The WCW alleges that Fauci sent $375,800 to a Tunisian research lab where beagle puppies were force-fed a new drug
- The report claims they were also locked in cages with sand flies that ate them alive and underwent a de-barking procedure to keep them quiet
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has called for Fauci's resignation as a group of bi-partisan lawmakers have issued him a letter demanding answers
- Fauci's division of the NIH did not conduct or fund the monkey experiments