╌>

Vaxxed Anti-Vaxxers Now De-Vaxxing Themselves With The 'Aztec Secret' Face Mask

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  22 comments

The anti-vaxxers love to call everything they do a "protocol," as they think it sounds more official and sciencey. Recently, one such "protocol" has taken the Tik-Tok anti-vaxxernet by storm — a "detox bath" that the completely batshit Dr. Carrie Madej claims can rid the body not only of the "toxins" in the vaccine, but also the nanotechnology. The bath involves Epsom salt, baking soda, Bentonite clay (AKA the Aztec Secret Healing Mask I do every other week), and, of course, Borax.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Between vaccine mandates and the seemingly endless barrage of anti-vaccine misinformation, it's hardly surprising that there are a lot of people out there who got the vaccine despite not wanting to get it, or who got the vaccine and then decided they never should have gotten it in the first place. It is also hardly surprising that various bad actors, particularly those who wish to make a name for themselves, have come out with "vaccine detoxes" claiming to rid people of various non-existent toxins and also Bill Gates' Mark of the Beast microchip.

There have been many since the beginning — frequently involving   n-acetylcysteine   (NAC) and zinc, pine needle tea and various Dr. Snakeoil's Protocols. The anti-vaxxers   love   to call everything they do a "protocol," as they think it sounds more official and sciencey.

Recently, one such "protocol" has taken the Tik-Tok anti-vaxxernet by storm — a "detox bath" that the   completely batshit Dr. Carrie Madej   claims can rid the body not only of the "toxins" in the vaccine, but also the nanotechnology. The bath involves Epsom salt, baking soda, Bentonite clay (AKA the Aztec Secret Healing Mask I do every other week), and, of course, Borax.

This is   far from the first time   that mask has gone viral on TikTok, but it's certainly the weirdest.

Ben Collins reports at   NBC:

The ingredients in the bath are mostly not harmful, although the supposed benefits attached to them are entirely fictional. Baking soda and epsom salts, she falsely claims, will provide a "radiation detox" to remove radiation Madej falsely believes is activated by the vaccine. Bentonite clay will add a "major pull of poison," she says, based on a mistaken idea in anti-vaccine communities that toxins can be removed from the body with certain therapies.

Then, she recommends adding in one cup of borax, a cleaning agent that's been banned as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration, to "take nanotechnologies out of you."

Borax is a very common ingredient in many extremely messed up and very bad for you "alternative therapies" for autism and Morgellons (a form of delusional parasitosis in which people believe that they are covered in sores containing "fibers"), and it really, really,   really   is not a thing you should have anywhere near your skin or in your body. You definitely   should not ingest it,   as many "protocols" suggest, as it can make you very, very sick.

The whole bath itself is not original. It's one of the many "detox" baths that people who believe they have Morgellons promote, right down to the idea of the Borax taking "nanotechnologies out of you." In that case, the nanotechnologies are the fibers, in this case they are either Bill Gates' Mark of the Beastchip or, as Dr. Madej has previously claimed, a "liquified computing system" that people are being injected with via the vaccine. We picture this:

One person on the   Bitchute upload   of the video even specifically said that another protocol should lead to seeing moving threads come out of your body.

If in the shower, you use antibacterial soap and enough water to make a paste; let sit on 5 min. When you are dry, you can put rubbing alcohol on the affected area. You will see these moving threads coming out of your body. Smother with a thick lotion and they die. repeat until feel better.

Dr. Madej also claims that the vaccines contain functionally immortal   "live parasitic agents"   similar to freshwater polyp hydra vulgaris. Fellow believers in this theory also claim that vaccines include "graphene oxide" meant to feed the eggs so they can grow and, I guess, turn us all into pod people or some shit. There is, however, no   "graphene oxide"   in the vaccines.

img.png?width=651&quality=80

This is also one reason why they claim we don't want them to take Ivermectin — not because it doesn't work, but because it will kill the parasite we are so eager to see grow inside people's bodies.

As damaging as misinformation can sometimes be, this could be extremely useful misinformation. If people think they can get the vaccine to satisfy mandates and then rid themselves of it (and the attendant microchips and immortal parasites) with some shit from the drug store? I say we encourage it (minus the Borax!). Worst thing that can happen to them is that they'll just have super clear pores.

[ NBC ]

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

There's a sucker born every minute

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago

PT Barnum was correct, there is one born every minute. 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1  Gordy327  replied to  Kavika @2    3 years ago

Just more anti-vaccer stupidity on display.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3  sandy-2021492    3 years ago
Bill Gates' Mark of the Beastchip

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

On a more serious note, a high school classmate lost her mother to Covid yesterday.  My classmate made a TikTok video several months ago about why she wouldn't take the vaccine - she was waiting for the 100% effective vaccine, which is not true for any vaccine yet created.  She wasn't allowed to see her mother in the hospital, but they stayed in touch via text.  Her mother's last text begged her to get the vaccine.  My classmate is now advising everyone to get vaccinated.  Sad that she had to lose her mother to come to this decision.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1  Ender  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3    3 years ago

I have seen that several times. Sad it takes someone dying or being put on a ventilator for some people to come to their senses.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1.1  Gordy327  replied to  Ender @3.1    3 years ago

There are some people who never seem to come to their senses.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Ender  replied to  Gordy327 @3.1.1    3 years ago

And when people are not on their side, throw a fit in a grocery store or a airplane.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.1.3  sandy-2021492  replied to  Ender @3.1    3 years ago

Same.  But I've also seen people who haven't learned.  The "God will protect us" mindset is pretty prevalent here, even among people who have lost loved ones to Covid.  Mindboggling.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Ender  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3.1.3    3 years ago

I always tell them, well, God takes care of those that take care of themselves.

Amazes me they are willing to risk death for some bukkshit cause.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Ender  replied to  Ender @3.1.4    3 years ago

That was a typo but I kinda like it...Haha

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.1.6  sandy-2021492  replied to  Ender @3.1.4    3 years ago

If God exists, She gave us brains to invent vaccines.  The same people are always willing to accept medical care after they've been infected.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.1.7  sandy-2021492  replied to  Ender @3.1.5    3 years ago

You coined a new word.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1.8  Gordy327  replied to  Ender @3.1.2    3 years ago
And when people are not on their side, throw a fit in a grocery store or a airplane.

Yep. Some people are just plain nuts.

God takes care of those that take care of themselves.

Looks like god took care of some of them alright.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1.9  Gordy327  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3.1.3    3 years ago
The "God will protect us" mindset is pretty prevalent here, even among people who have lost loved ones to Covid.  Mindboggling.

Mindboggling isn't the word that comes to my mind.

The same people are always willing to accept medical care afterthey've been infected.

I guess they're not fully committed to their lies.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.10  Ender  replied to  Gordy327 @3.1.8    3 years ago
Yep. Some people are just plain nuts.

And can win a seat in congress...

I can't help but wonder why some religious people think we should live in a stone age.

Like God gave us a brain just to sit there and wait for instruction.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1.11  Gordy327  replied to  Ender @3.1.10    3 years ago
And can win a seat in congress...

Which says a lot about the electorate. 

I can't help but wonder why some religious people think we should live in a stone age.

Perhaps because they would likely be the highest authority over people and there would be little or no science to challenge their BS?

Like God gave us a brain just to sit there and wait for instruction.

Don't think! Just do as you're told, right? 

Ender
Professor Principal
4  Ender    3 years ago
Baking soda and epsom salts, she falsely claims, will provide a "radiation detox" to remove radiation

Hey, nothing wrong with a little radiation...jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
4.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Ender @4    3 years ago

Look what it did for Peter Parker and Bruce Banner.

Hallux
PhD Principal
5  Hallux    3 years ago

Now, now ... "Dr." Madej is protecting us from 'transhumanism nanotechnology’. That no one knows what that is beside the point, afterall Doc gets her info from Jesus.