╌>

Rittenhouse judge bans MSNBC from courthouse as jury continues deliberations

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  89 comments

By:   , Greg Norman and Edmund DeMarche

Rittenhouse judge bans MSNBC from courthouse as jury continues deliberations
“I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.” The man seen following the bus identified himself as James J. Morrison – and told investigators he was...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Judge Bruce Schroeder has announced Thursday that staff from MSNBC will no longer be allowed inside the Kenosha County Courthouse following the incident in which a person was observed following a bus that the jury uses to get to and from the building. 

“I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.” 

The man spotted following the bus identified himself as James J. Morrison – and told investigators he was instructed to follow the vehicle, Schroeder added. 

ALSO:

Mystery person seen following jury bus is taken into custody

The mystery person who was observed following a bus on Wednesday that transports the jury to and from the Kenosha County Courthouse -- and claiming to have been with NBC -- has been tracked down by police.

"Last night a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations," the  Kenosha Police Department  said in a statement. "Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors."

Police added that the investigation remains active and "there was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained."

Judge Bruce Schroeder is expected to make a statement on this matter sometime this morning, according to Fox News' Jiovanni Lieggi.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Caught again! The dishonest left wing media!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

I just took a look at MSNBC and the emaciated Andrea Mitchell has yet to mention it.

Their coverage just took a jolt.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    3 years ago

I’m shocked I say, truly stunned by this news….NOT! 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

"Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors."

Can you imagine that?  Putting the lives of jurors at risk!

Now we have the liar Chuck Todd and he has yet to mention it.

What a dishonest news organization!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4  Jeremy Retired in NC    3 years ago

Should be charged with jury tampering.

zuksam
Junior Silent
4.1  zuksam  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4    3 years ago

Intimidation !

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  zuksam @4.1    3 years ago

Both!  More grounds for mistrial with prejudice due to jurors fearing for their lives because of such pressure to convict or else..

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
4.2  Drakkonis  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4    3 years ago

I wonder if there is a law on the books dealing with revealing jury member names or even attempting to discover their identity. If not, there should be. Maybe reckless endangerment? 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.2.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Drakkonis @4.2    3 years ago

I think , but am not sure most jurisdictions have laws about jury interference or attempting to influence a jury , they usually call it jury tampering , but it all is basically the same .

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.2.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Drakkonis @4.2    3 years ago

Good point.  I never thought about it that way.  

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
5  Duck Hawk    3 years ago

Show me where it is proven that he works for MSNBC? 

"Last evening a person who identified himself as James J. Morrison and who claimed that he was a producer with NBC News... and under the supervision of someone... in New York for MSNBC."

Anyone can make that claim, until it's verified it's not a fact. If he does work for MSNBC then they would have verified his credentials. This sounds like someone trying to impersonate a producer from MSNBC. 

Once again this judge went off half cocked.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Duck Hawk @5    3 years ago

Right now MSNBC will have to depend on some other news outlet.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1    3 years ago
Now we have the liar Chuck Todd and he has yet to mention it.

Give them an hour or so, they will be crying that their 1st Amendment right as "reporters" are being violated.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1    3 years ago

Irene Byon, the NBC producer, "suddenly" deleted her Linked In account:

Irene Byon - Booking News Producer - NBC News | LinkedIn

And ... James Morrison claimed to work for Irene Byon ...

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.1.2    3 years ago
Kenosha News   reports that the employee, James J. Morrison, was one of the network’s producers. Kenosha Police announced earlier in the day that a man was taken into custody after attempting to photograph jurors.

Channel 5 Chicago (NBC) also stated that a producer was the party involved on Thursday morning.

Morrison said that he was acting on orders of his boss in New York, identified as Irene Byon. The woman he named is a producer at MSNBC, according to her LinkedIn, which she has now deleted.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.1.2    3 years ago

So the waters are getting muddy already or did they have their pants down?

I believe Morrison was pulled over going through a red light trying to follow a bus transporting jurors. 

He spilled the beans readily. No rubber hose required.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.1.5  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.4    3 years ago

I didnt realize that others had already posted the same facts before I posted mine. Sorry! You can delete mine if you want.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.6  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.1.5    3 years ago

No, your facts backed up what we were getting.

Thank you.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
5.1.7  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.4    3 years ago

i doubt this is the sort of "news" those outside instigating aggitators intended to create and cover ...but MSM is a feeding frenzy business , others have jumped all over this .

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2  Texan1211  replied to  Duck Hawk @5    3 years ago

Seems much more logical that MSNBC would state he wasn't employed by them if it were true.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Duck Hawk @5    3 years ago

You don't take a fucking chance. How would you like your better half being part of the jury and some dumb summbitch wanted to take her picture or see where they were going so he/she/it could make a quick buck while endangering said loved one's life? Oh, and look down thread a few spots and you will see it IS verified. Post number 8.

You may still have enough time to edit your comment if you hurry.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
5.3.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.3    3 years ago
How would you like your better half being part of the jury and some dumb summbitch wanted to take her picture or see where they were going so he/she/it could make a quick buck while endangering said loved one's life?

Isn’t that the truth. He wasn’t following the bus to buy them dinner.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Duck Hawk @5    3 years ago

You know it's true.....the  judge has received death threats, and the leftists want to dox the jurors

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
5.5  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Duck Hawk @5    3 years ago

And MSNBC can get the ban lifted quick enough , simply show the individual doesnt work for them , poof ban gone , and the guy is charged with false representation and attempted jury intimidation .

If they cant show he doesnt work for them and was operating under orders from the network , the ban has valid standing .

and also , thats why i think it was mentioned it was being investigated , the safety of the jury actually trumps the rights of the papparazi press IMHO. 

**** what i am really enjoying is this judge , was appointed to the bench by a democrat , has been a member of the democrat party most of his life , and has donated and voted democrat just as long , and who is pillorying him?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6  Dismayed Patriot    3 years ago
"I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is"

And neither do any right wing conservative dip shits but that won't stop them from jumping to conclusions. Those with more than half a brain will wait for more facts to come out before passing judgement.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6    3 years ago

Nobody has to wait. MSNBC has a long history as do the leftist scumbags.

Right now we can't even get MSNBC to tell their viewers that they are banned from the courthouse. How's that for honesty?

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1    3 years ago

Right now we can't even get MSNBC to tell their viewers that they are banned from the courthouse. How's that for honesty?

When were they asked about it Vic? Link?

When did they 'refuse to comment'? Link? 

Let's see some honesty.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1    3 years ago

NBC/MSNBC have nothing about this on their websites. Nothing, also, on ABC and CBS websites. To its credit, though, CNN has a short article buried on its website.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dulay @6.1.1    3 years ago

They just released a "comment" two hours ago. Vic's comment was three hours ago and at that time the had not said a word. See comment number 14 below.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.1.2    3 years ago
NBC/MSNBC have nothing about this on their websites.

Just maybe they are trying to figure out if the guy really is connected to them before they make a statement.  Something the judge apparently does not believe in doing.  So much for innocent until proven guilty in his courtroom.

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.1.5  Dulay  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.1.3    3 years ago
They just released a "comment" two hours ago. Vic's comment was three hours ago and at that time the had not said a word. See comment number 14 below.

Which doesn't answer either of my questions. 

When were they asked about it and when did they 'refuse to comment'? Link? 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.1.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dulay @6.1.5    3 years ago

It would be painfully obvious to someone who was genuinely curious as to their take on the story that they were asked about it or they wouldn't have issued a statement. The refusal to comment could be construed due to the fact that the story broke two hours prior to the release of their statement on it. They should have been on it like stink on shit since it was one of theirs who was implicated.

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.1.7  Dulay  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.1.6    3 years ago
The refusal to comment could be construed due to the fact that the story broke two hours prior to the release of their statement on it.

Or as seems obvious in this case, it could be fabricated to push an agenda. 

Vic said 'we can't even get MSNBC to tell their viewers' which connotes that at least one member of Vic's 'we' had asked MSNBC to inform their viewers and they refused. 

So, when were they asked about it and when did they 'refuse to comment'?

As for what Vic construed, it seems obvious that the vast majority of his comments are based on HIS interpretation rather than the facts at hand. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6    3 years ago

No waiting necessary. The judge obviously knows what the hell he is doing and has a hell of a lot more knowledge of the situation than you which is why he acted on it. 

See comment number 8 below.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6.2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.2    3 years ago
The judge obviously knows what the hell he is doing

What makes you think that? If he knows so much why would he say "I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is" and why would he ban MSNBC when apparently the man told authorities he worked for NBC when NBC and MSNBC are two separate broadcasting channels? Sure they are both owned by the same parent company but that doesn't mean MSNBC had anything to do with this. Apparently there's no evidence yet that even proves this guy actually works for NBC. I guess for some their minds are so small it's easy for them to 'make them up' with little or no actual information. I wonder what life is like for such gullible saps, being at the mercy of unfounded conspiracy theories, grabbing their pitchforks and tiki torches as soon as any random voices shouts "liberal Monsters, arrrrrgh!!! Get them!!".

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.2.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.2.1    3 years ago

Maybe, just MAYBE, MSNBC was the only affiliate of NBC allowed in the court room to begin with. Why would they double up? See comment 5.3 Don't be so naive.

BTW you are quite astute at condescending commentary. Kudos /S

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.2.1    3 years ago

Both are connected to the same parent company.

That's a fail.

NBC has YET to declare the guy doesn't work for them, which one would assume would be the very FIRST thing they would say if it were true.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7  Sparty On    3 years ago

Good, drop the hammer on whoever did it.   I'm sure this wasn't the first time either.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @7    3 years ago

Do you know what they are talking about on MSNBC?  That silly ass bill that is far from being voted on!

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
8  JaneDoe    3 years ago

Channel 5 Chicago (NBC) confirmed that an NBC producer was the party involved Thursday morning.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1  Texan1211  replied to  JaneDoe @8    3 years ago

Uh, oh now half the argument from supporters are shot all to hell!

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
8.1.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1    3 years ago

You can usually find the truth in the local news sources. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JaneDoe @8    3 years ago

Thank you for filling in the spaces with that link.

Imagine taking a picture of a juror?   With that mob hanging around?

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
8.2.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.2    3 years ago

I just found it hard to believe a judge would do that with no grounds. It seems he had a good reason.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JaneDoe @8.2.1    3 years ago

That is a serious matter. It would take a serious incident to bar a media outlet and taking a picture of a juror would clearly be one.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
8.2.3  JaneDoe  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.2.2    3 years ago

Absolutely!!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2.5  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JaneDoe @8.2.3    3 years ago

Local News you say?....I'll remember that.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2.6  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to    3 years ago

It's not easy to bring a whataboutism into this.

The analogy you are looking for is reserved for Maxine Waters.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2.8  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to    3 years ago

You were the one who brought up congress. Democrats didn't censure their own (Waters & Omar & Swallwell) and as soon as Republicans take over they will easily get even.

Is that really what you want to talk about?  MSNBC has been a cheerleader for a conviction in the Rittenhouse case. They just put jurors at risk and now they are hiding. PERIOD!

Hallux
PhD Principal
8.2.9  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.2.8    3 years ago
"MSNBC has been a cheerleader for a conviction ..."
And FOX has been a cheerleader for an acquittal: FOX NEWS ANCHORS ARE DEFENDING “GOOD KID” KYLE RITTENHOUSE

"They just put jurors at risk ..."

How, if no photos were taken?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.2.10  Ronin2  replied to    3 years ago

Let us know when an anime meme leads to direct violence.

Then tell the Democrats to take care of their own damn house first. They have several members that have called for violence against their counterparts; and have some that have even contributed to bailing out their violent domestic terrorists. 

Impartiality is a two way street; and the left still find a way to always be going in the wrong direction.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.2.11  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @8.2.10    3 years ago
Let us know when an anime meme leads to direct violence.

Since that's your standard, perhaps you can provide evidence that a picture of a juror has lead to direct violence. 

I'll wait...

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.2.12  Ronin2  replied to  Hallux @8.2.9    3 years ago

He broke the law; in case you are wondering.

He ran a red light to try and keep up with the bus the jurors were on; and it is illegal to follow the jurors. It is called juror intimidation. He also stated he was trying to get pictures of the jurors. 

The left will condone anything so long as it furthers their agenda.

As for Rittenhouse the mainstream media, CNN, MSNBC, the President, and several prominent Democrats that have called him a white supremacist, domestic terrorist, and murderer repeatedly. Pot meet kettle. There is only one pot (Fox); as compared to that oversize kettle (the entire TDS driven left). Yet the left still loves to complain about the smaller pot bitterly.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.2.13  Ronin2  replied to  Dulay @8.2.11    3 years ago

The meme was not illegal. Butt hurt Democrats like to hold Republicans to a different standard than they do themselves.

Trying to take pictures of jurors is. It is called juror intimidation. Look it up.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.2.15  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @8.2.13    3 years ago
The meme was not illegal.

Strawman. 

Butt hurt Democrats like to hold Republicans to a different standard than they do themselves.

Oh please DO post the names of Democratic Congressman who have posted snuff videos of Republicans. 

Trying to take pictures of jurors is. It is called juror intimidation. Look it up.

Wisconsin doesn't have a juror intimidation law. Look it up. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.2.16  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @8.2.12    3 years ago
He ran a red light to try and keep up with the bus the jurors were on; and it is illegal to follow the jurors. It is called juror intimidation.

There is NO evidence for his motivation to run the red light, you're making unfounded assumptions. 

AGAIN, Wisconsin has NO juror intimidation law in Wisconsin. NONE. So it is NOT 'illegal' to follow a bus of jurors. 

He also stated he was trying to get pictures of the jurors. 

There is NO evidence that he was taking pictures, he denied taking pictures and NO pictures were found in his possession.

Get your facts straight. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
8.2.17  Greg Jones  replied to  Dulay @8.2.11    3 years ago

The judge made sure that didn't happen.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.2.18  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @8.2.17    3 years ago

He did? HOW? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2.19  XXJefferson51  replied to    3 years ago

[deleted]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
9  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

The MSNBC producer, Irene Byon,  who directed James J Morrison to follow the jury has now taken down her  linked in profile. 

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
9.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Sean Treacy @9    3 years ago

Goodnight Irene

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  JaneDoe @9.1    3 years ago

Lol .... yep

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @9    3 years ago

Ahhhhh....Thank you!

It pays to have good friends. I simply post breaking news and we have good people here who get the details.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10  seeder  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Chuck Todd just asked an MSNBC reporter how much longer can we expect Mr McMichael to be on the stand?  The reporter said he is no longer on the stand.

I'm going to leave MSNBC now.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
11  Tacos!    3 years ago

Journalists never seem to think about the consequences of their actions anymore. The protection of the jury is critical to our system of justice. It’s hard enough to find jurors, right now. It will be even harder if people think they are going to be stalked and their identities put on the internet.

Hallux
PhD Principal
12  Hallux    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @12    3 years ago

A reporter is allegedly ordered to illegally follow a jury bus and that's the best you could come up with?

Holy TDS Batman!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
12.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Sparty On @12.1    3 years ago

Apparently some think that jeopardizing the safety of jurors in a high profile case is funny.

Hallux
PhD Principal
12.1.2  Hallux  replied to  Sparty On @12.1    3 years ago
"... allegedly"

Get it now? If not, try a dictionary.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @12.1.2    3 years ago

Loo .... so you're hanging your hat on that eh?

Well, i suppose i understand.   It's all you got until the other shoe drops and this is proven to be true.

Maybe it was a mirage after all that was following the jury bus.   A mirage driven by ghosts .....

Hallux
PhD Principal
12.1.4  Hallux  replied to  Sparty On @12.1.3    3 years ago

Yes, I hang my hat on the meaning of words. Where do you hang yours, on the "mirage" of what you hope they mean?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @12.1.4    3 years ago

I hang em on the reality coat rack.    You should try it some time

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14  seeder  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

NBC just released a statement: “Last night, a freelancer received a traffic citation. While the traffic violation took place near the jury van, the freelancer never contacted or intended to contact the jurors during deliberations and never photographed or intended to photograph them. We regret the incident and will fully cooperate with the authorities on any investigation.”

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
14.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    3 years ago
While the traffic violation took place near the jury van

Yes, he ran a red light to stay with the jury van!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
14.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @14.1    3 years ago

Total coincidence .........  /S

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
14.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    3 years ago

NBC ... the most truthful and reliable name in journalism.  /sarc

Texan1211
Professor Principal
14.3  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    3 years ago

Phony shit.

If he wasn't employed by them, it would be logical to LEAD with that fact.

Since they haven't denied he was working for them, I assume he was.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
14.4  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @14    3 years ago

Full damage control parties working OT as we speak.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
14.5  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Vic Eldred @14    3 years ago

in the link provided in #8 , it is suggested the individual is a producer at the local NBC affiliate locally and was taking orders from someone in NY that was in charge of west coast productions... that was all available before the linkdin account got deleted .

Not knowing the corperate structure of hiarchy , like is msnbc over the local affiliates when marching orders are handed out , makes it rather curious that MSNBC would say the individual is a "freelancer ' a so called at will hired gun seeking out bi -lines for sale to any publisher . that is basically what a freelancer is , they do the work , not connected to anyone , but will sell their work to the highest bidder  which also does not explain why when arrested , he would claim to be working for a specific news agency ....

if he is indeed employed locally by NBC , he is NOT a freelancer , thus making MSNBC guilty of lying ., likely in an attempt to cover up being caught doing something that really does look like something they should not have been doing .. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
15  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

The same news organization that edited the  911 tape to stir up outrage over Zimmerman. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
17  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

"the freelancer never contacted or intended to contact the jurors during deliberations"

Which is an admission that he was trying to contact jurors outside the Courthouse.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
17.1  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @17    3 years ago

Actually, it isn't. The jury is considered 'in deliberations' until they reach a verdict or the judge releases them. Whether they are at home, in transit, or in the courthouse, they are 'in deliberations'. All one needs to do is LISTEN to the Judge's admonitions to the jury to understand that Sean. 

squiggy
Junior Silent
18  squiggy    3 years ago

The bike rider was a low-level repulipuke paid by Mitch and his crooked Trumpians to get caught and blame it on the left as they try their noblest to build back a great society. Shame on the republiturds.