╌>

Media Frantically Prepares Exciting New News Stories In Hopes Of Making Everyone Forget About Waukesha Terrorist Attack

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  3 years ago  •  10 comments

Media Frantically Prepares Exciting New News Stories In Hopes Of Making Everyone Forget About Waukesha Terrorist Attack
"Some people did something, and then an SUV took a wrong turn, or something like that, I can't remember," said a producer at CNN. "Whatever. It's just a small local news story. We need to move on to the deadly Omicron Variant. OMG! THE OMICRON VARIANT! WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEE!"

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S.—Across the country, newsrooms are frantically working on exciting new stories to boot up a brand new news cycle and make the country forget about the Waukesha terrorist attack last week.

"Some people did something, and then an SUV took a wrong turn, or something like that, I can't remember," said a producer at CNN. "Whatever. It's just a small local news story. We need to move on to the deadly Omicron Variant. OMG! THE OMICRON VARIANT! WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEE!"

Some critics say that the media doesn't want to cover the Waukesha story simply because the attacker was a left-wing terrorist who was incited by lies and distortions in the media, indicating that the corporate media might be very evil and full of soulless, wicked, sociopathic ideologues. The media was quick to dismiss these criticisms as racist.

News producers are hoping that a round of sensationalized non-stories for the next 5 days will be enough to bury the story. 

"I've already forgotten about Waukesha, it seems so long ago," said an MSNBC producer. "Did I mention Omicron? WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEE!" 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 years ago
News producers are hoping that a round of sensationalized non-stories for the next 5 days will be enough to bury the story.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  GregTx @1    3 years ago

Sadly in this case, satire which is totally believable makes this story rather sad.

GregTx
PhD Guide
1.1.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    3 years ago

The story is sad. The satire is in relation to media coverage of it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    3 years ago

sick

GregTx
PhD Guide
2.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

I agree.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  GregTx @2.1    3 years ago

I agree as well. It is truly sickening the pass the media has given the story of a far left domestic terrorist killing and maiming people for having the audacity to be in a parade.

Guess their blaming the big red SUV didn't pass the smell test of even their normally compliant sheeple. 

Hey look, Jan 6th! Oh common look over here, Jan 6th! Please for the love of the god we don't believe in, look over here Jan 6th! Normal media drivel.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
2.1.2  JaneDoe  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.1    3 years ago
the pass the media has given the story of a far left domestic terrorist killing and maiming people for having the audacity to be in a parade.

The Darrel Brooks coverage sure is a lot different then the Rittenhouse coverage. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  JaneDoe @2.1.2    3 years ago

Brooks shatters their narrative. They want him buried as fast as possible. Lest everyone is reminded that BLM and Antifa are more dangerous than any of the far alt right groups the Democrats are desperately trying to do away with.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3  Just Jim NC TttH    3 years ago

Change the letters around in Omicron and it spells moronic. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Do we know what the dude's motivations were? All I have seen is that he has a criminal history and is without a doubt going to be put away for life. Not sure we can call it a terrorist attack.