╌>

Woman On Delta Air Lines Flight Goes Viral After Allegedly Breastfeeding Her Cat

Category:  Pets & Animals

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  3 years ago  •  26 comments

By:   Bernadette Giacomazzo

Woman On Delta Air Lines Flight Goes Viral After Allegedly Breastfeeding Her Cat
“Req Redcoat meet AC Pax (passenger) in (seat) 13A is breastfeeding a cat and will not put cat back in its carrier when FA (flight attendant) requested,”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Delta Air Lines is back in the news thanks to an unruly passenger, but not in the traditional form. This time around, the passenger’s unruliness doesn’t have anything to do with fistfights, masks, or any other sort of post-pandemic nonsense.

The unnamed Delta Air Lines passenger went viral for allegedly whipping out her breast…to feed her cat. Yes, you read that correct. We can’t make this up.

Yahoo News reports that the passenger was flying from Atlanta to Syracuse, New York when the incident occurred. Though it’s unclear when the flight happened, what’s clear is that an ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System) message from the plane first prompted this messy story to hit the wires.

“Req Redcoat meet AC Pax (passenger) in (seat) 13A is breastfeeding a cat and will not put cat back in its carrier when FA (flight attendant) requested,” the message reads.

“Redcoats” on Delta Air Lines flights are “elite airport customer service experts” (per the airline’s website) who specifically handle on-the-flight incidents like this one.

Some questioned whether the message was even real. But, according to the outlet, an aviation expert on Twitter “personally confirmed” the validity of the incident.

Delta Airlines hasn’t commented about the story. It is unclear, too, what punishment — if any — the woman faced for breastfeeding her cat on the flight.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

Um...

shona1
PhD Quiet
1.1  shona1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago

Morning Sister..

That's exactly what I was going to say...🤣🤣

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago

uh, yeah...

Professor Guide
1.2.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @1.2    3 years ago
uh, yeah...

I've seen some ridiculous shenanigans at 35,000 feet, but this?  It used to drive me nuts when a granola mommy in 5D would spank out a nipple and start feeding her 4-year-old while I gave the safety demo.  After reading this article, I think I would rather have an entire row of granola mommies nursing children old enough to understand the jokes on Seinfeld re-runs.  

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
1.2.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.2.1    3 years ago
After reading this article, I think I would rather have an entire row of granola mommies nursing children old enough to understand the jokes on Seinfeld re-runs.  

Yeah, one, (or even multiples of one) do not rise to the level of this one...

There are some STRANGE people out there....

I like the article pic, even the cat is saying WTF!!!

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago

I had to make sure this wasn't satire...It wasn't..

The earth is off it axis.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Kavika @2    3 years ago

Yep, I had to read it two or three times just to make sure it was not satire. Does not look that way.

shona1
PhD Quiet
2.1.1  shona1  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1    3 years ago

Makes a change from politics and the virus...I had to read it twice as well...

Professor Guide
2.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Kavika @2    3 years ago
I had to make sure this wasn't satire...It wasn't..

I saw a similar article yesterday and dismissed it as fake.  Then today, I was completely surprised (with a generous helping of WTF) to learn it was true.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

"You are supposed to love your pets, not looovvveeee your pets." (G. Garafalo - The Truth About Cats And Dogs)

Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3    3 years ago
You are supposed to love your pets, not looovvveeee your pets.

Ha!

shona1
PhD Quiet
4  shona1    3 years ago

See I said the other day you mob were a bit weird..I can't stop laughing...I need a cappuccino..

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1  Kavika   replied to  shona1 @4    3 years ago

You best add a drop of whiskey to your cappuccino.

shona1
PhD Quiet
4.1.1  shona1  replied to  Kavika @4.1    3 years ago

Got sixty year old scotch...was my grandfather's...not opened...yet..

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Kavika @4.1    3 years ago

Forget the cappuccino. I'll take a couple of shots of Crown Royal instead!

shona1
PhD Quiet
4.1.3  shona1  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.1.2    3 years ago

I turn feral without my coffee... and it is not a good look...🐨🐨

Professor Guide
4.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  shona1 @4    3 years ago
See I said the other day you mob were a bit weird

As much as I hate to admit it, there's more...  Apparently, it was one of those hairless cats.  A lady sitting in the same row said that she took the cat out of its carrier, swaddled it like a newborn baby, and spent several minutes trying to get it to 'latch' on.  I wouldn't even begin to know how one would deal with that.  Wait.  Yes I do.  Double up on sedatives and set my internal alarm clock for wheels down at my final destination. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.2    3 years ago

Why? Why would someone breast feed a cat? Is she getting sexual gratification from it or is she just Looney Tunes?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.1    3 years ago

Strange people and you are probably right on both counts. Cats have a pretty rough texture to their tongues............EEEEEWWWWWW

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.2.2    3 years ago

I had a cat that would lick my feet...when he got bored he bit them

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.2.2    3 years ago

Oh, do I miss the days of Pan Am. That would never have happened

charger 383
Professor Silent
5  charger 383    3 years ago

This is the weirdest thing I have seen this week