╌>

Alex Jones Slams Donald Trump For Telling The Truth About The COVID-19 Vaccine calling him “one of the most evil men who has ever lived.”

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  3 years ago  •  62 comments

By:   Dani Di Placido Senior Contributor Arts

Alex Jones Slams Donald Trump For Telling The Truth About The COVID-19 Vaccine calling him “one of the most evil men who has ever lived.”
Conspiracy theorist and snake oil salesman Alex Jones had a special Christmas message President Donald Trump, calling him “one of the most evil men who has ever lived.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Alex Jones -Photo: Youtube Screenshot Courtesy LBGTQ Nation

Conspiracy theorist and snake oil salesman Alex Jones had a special Christmas message for his old friend, former President Donald Trump, calling him “one of the most evil men who has ever lived.” 

Jones’ melodramatic condemnation was provoked by Trump’s recent interview with right-wing culture warrior Candace Owens, in which Trump uncharacteristically sided with science and reason, repeatedly insisting that the COVID-19 vaccine is perfectly safe, much to Owens’ horror. 

It is a deliciously   awkward interview , in which Owens (a staunch COVID anti-vaxxer) is clearly taken aback by Trump’s enthusiasm for the vaccine, and desperately attempts to shift the conversation towards vaccine mandates. 

Trump, however, didn’t allow himself to be distracted for long, and continued to emphasize not only the safety of the vaccine, but the danger of being unvaccinated during a global pandemic. Predictably, the former president credits himself for the creation of the vaccine, but made it explicitly clear that he believes the vaccine is saving lives.

Owens quickly pushed back, saying:

"And yet more people have died under COVID-19 this year, by the way, under Joe Biden than under you. And more people took the vaccine this year, so people are questioning how..."

Trump didn’t let Owens finish, confidently stating:

"Oh no, the vaccines work, but some people aren't taking them. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones who don't take their vaccine. But it's still their choice, and if you take the vaccine you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine." 

The Owens interview isn’t the first time Trump has endorsed the vaccine (he has  mentioned it before , only to be met with boos by his audience), but the interview is certainly the first time Trump has spoken about the vaccine for a prolonged period of time, with clarity and enthusiasm, making his opinion on the matter impossible to deny, even to the most feverishly delusional segment of his fanbase.

The Owens interview isn’t the first time Trump has endorsed the vaccine (he has   mentioned it before , only to be met with boos by his audience), but the interview is certainly the first time Trump has spoken about the vaccine for a prolonged period of time, with clarity and enthusiasm, making his opinion on the matter impossible to deny, even to the most feverishly delusional segment of his fanbase. 

Hence, Jones (also a staunch anti-vaxxer, obviously), went on one of his infamous rants, practically bursting a blood vessel in his fury,   stating

"But now that you know that [Anthony] Fauci signed you onto a fraud, you must extricate yourself from this lie, or you will be forever known as the M.V.V.P., the Most Valuable Vaccine Pusher, and the name Trump will be associated with pure evil. Do not go down history as Josef Mengele 2.0."

Jones continued, branding Trump a "coward" but urging him to "turn back," saying: 

"Your legacy will be that of a monster. Your legacy will be that of a eugenicist. Your legacy will be that of a child killer, using medical tyranny."

Initially one of Trump’s most passionate and vocal supporters, Jones eventually found himself overshadowed by the QAnon conspiracy theory, which, being a crowd-sourced narrative, never required Jones’ output to spread. 

Indeed, in a leaked outtake from an interview for the documentary   You Can't Watch This , filmed in 2019, Jones admitted that he wished he "never would have f***ing met Trump."

"I'm so sick of f***ing Donald Trump, man," Jones said. "God, I'm f***ing sick of him. And I'm not doing this because, like, I'm kissing his f***ing ass, you know. It's, like, I'm sick of it."

Photo was changed since it must be the same one from the seed. [ph]

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

Conspiracy theorist and snake oil salesman Alex Jones had a special Christmas message for his old friend, former President Donald Trump, calling him “one of the most evil men who has ever lived.” 

Jones’ melodramatic condemnation was provoked by Trump’s recent interview with right-wing culture warrior Candace Owens, in which Trump uncharacteristically sided with science and reason, repeatedly insisting that the COVID-19 vaccine is perfectly safe, much to Owens’ horror. 

It is a deliciously      awkward interview   , in which Owens (a staunch COVID anti-vaxxer) is clearly taken aback by Trump’s enthusiasm for the vaccine, and desperately attempts to shift the conversation towards vaccine mandates. 

Trump, however, didn’t allow himself to be distracted for long, and continued to emphasize not only the safety of the vaccine, but the danger of being unvaccinated during a global pandemic. Predictably, the former president credits himself for the creation of the vaccine, but made it explicitly clear that he believes the vaccine is saving lives.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Krishna @1    3 years ago

I really like that photo in your seed. That's how I always imagine him

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1    3 years ago

Well that's typical of the way is ...fairly often!

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

Owens quickly pushed back, saying:

"And yet more people have died under COVID-19 this year, by the way, under Joe Biden than under you. And more people took the vaccine this year, so people are questioning how..."

Trump didn’t let Owens finish, confidently stating:

"Oh no, the vaccines work, but some people aren't taking them. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones who don't take their vaccine. But it's still their choice, and if you take the vaccine you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

The Owens interview isn’t the first time Trump has endorsed the vaccine (he has      mentioned it before   , only to be met with boos by his audience), but the interview is certainly the first time Trump has spoken about the vaccine for a prolonged period of time, with clarity and enthusiasm, making his opinion on the matter impossible to deny, even to the most feverishly delusional segment of his fanbase. 

Hence, Jones (also a staunch anti-vaxxer, obviously), went on one of his infamous rants,   stating  

"But now that you know that [Anthony] Fauci signed you onto a fraud, you must extricate yourself from this lie, or you will be forever known as the M.V.V.P., the Most Valuable Vaccine Pusher, and the name Trump will be associated with pure evil. Do not go down history as Josef Mengele 2.0."

"Your legacy will be that of a monster. Your legacy will be that of a eugenicist. Your legacy will be that of a child killer, using medical tyranny."

Krishna
Professor Expert
4  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

Initially one of Trump’s most passionate and vocal supporters, Jones eventually found himself overshadowed by the QAnon conspiracy theory, which, being a crowd-sourced narrative, never required Jones’ output to spread. 

Indeed, in a leaked outtake from an interview for the documentary   You Can't Watch This , filmed in 2019, Jones admitted that he wished he "never would have f***ing met Trump."

"I'm so sick of f***ing Donald Trump, man," Jones said. "God, I'm f***ing sick of him. And I'm not doing this because, like, I'm kissing his f***ing ass, you know. It's, like, I'm sick of it."

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5  Dismayed Patriot    3 years ago
"I'm so sick of f***ing Donald Trump, man," Jones said.

So apparently Alex Jones and Stormy Daniels have something in common...

"God, I'm f***ing sick of him. And I'm not doing this because, like, I'm kissing his f***ing ass, you know. It's, like, I'm sick of it."

No, I don't think you get very sick kissing his ass, I'm pretty sure that was from licking his ass, those are some dirty microbes you do not want to be ingesting and will in fact make one "sick".

"Your legacy will be that of a monster."

That's already happened.

"Your legacy will be that of a eugenicist."

Well I don't know if I'd go that far. I doubt dumb shit Donald could even spell eugenicist let alone be smart enough to selectively mate people with specific desirable hereditary traits. With Trump heading the eugenics department we'd end up with an entire crop of fat greasy stupid vegetables that couldn't tell the difference between their assholes and a hole in the ground.

"Your legacy will be that of a child killer, using medical tyranny."

Well, he might be remembered as an accused child rapist, and remembered as a father who said of his daughter that he'd likely be dating her if he wasn't her father, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's paid for more than a bakers dozen of abortions in his time, but I wouldn't consider him a "child killer". I supposed his choice to lie about Covid and downplay the safety measures and ridicule masks and social distancing might have led to a few child deaths so in that regard I suppose he might be a child killer, but it's certainly not from him endorsing the vaccine.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5    3 years ago
we'd end up with an entire crop of fat greasy stupid vegetables

But we could saute them and serve them with a nice ribeye

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6  Sparty On    3 years ago

It seems the cheese has finally slid completely off Alex Jones cracker ..... long time coming .....

evilone
Professor Guide
6.1  evilone  replied to  Sparty On @6    3 years ago
It seems the cheese has finally slid completely off Alex Jones cracker .....

What do you mean finally? I first heard of this asshole when he was telling people Bush Jr was setting up camps to round up political prisoners under the guise of FEMA. That fucker never had a cracker to begin with.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  evilone @6.1    3 years ago

I didn't stutter ....

evilone
Professor Guide
6.1.2  evilone  replied to  Sparty On @6.1.1    3 years ago

So he was perfectly normal when he was spreading bullshit about FEMA camps and Sandy Hook false flag operations, but the day he dumps Trump he's gone off the rails? 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  evilone @6.1.2    3 years ago
So he was perfectly normal when he was spreading bullshit about FEMA camps and Sandy Hook false flag operations,

No

but the day he dumps Trump he's gone off the rails? 

Yes

Any more questions?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

calling him “one of the most evil men who has ever lived.” 

Classic kettle/pot.

Now that he faces being totally broke, Trump will claim he does not know him.  With Trump it is no money, no sugar.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
8  Greg Jones    3 years ago

Trump confounds the idiots yet again. Too funny!   jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
8.1  SteevieGee  replied to  Greg Jones @8    3 years ago

Not to worry.  The idiots will still idolize him.

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.1  devangelical  replied to  SteevieGee @8.1    3 years ago

no shortage of that commodity on the right.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8.1.2  TᵢG  replied to  devangelical @8.1.1    3 years ago

... nowadays I am afraid you are correct

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9  Trout Giggles    3 years ago
in a leaked outtake from an interview for the documentary You Can't Watch This , filmed in 2019, Jones admitted that he wished he "never would have f***ing met Trump."

Yeah...well...that's what happens when you drink the toxic kool aid

TᵢG
Professor Principal
10  TᵢG    3 years ago
"I'm so sick of f***ing Donald Trump, man," Jones said. "God, I'm f***ing sick of him.

Plenty of people share this sentiment albeit for quite a different reason.

Trump is very much like a troll except he is a troll on the planet instead of being limited to an internet forum.

devangelical
Professor Principal
10.1  devangelical  replied to  TᵢG @10    3 years ago

I guess trump's check for a legal defense won't be coming anytime soon...

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
11  SteevieGee    3 years ago

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!  Trump vs. Jones MMA octagon cage match!!!  Who's the most deranged?  Who's the biggest liar?  Who's gonna come out alive in this epic fight to the death?

Kavika
Professor Principal
11.1  Kavika   replied to  SteevieGee @11    3 years ago

It will look like two beached whales trying to mate.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  SteevieGee @11    3 years ago

I would actually pay to see that

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12  Tacos!    3 years ago

I mean . . . It’s good when the top lunatic isn’t on your side anymore, right?

freepress
Freshman Silent
13  freepress    3 years ago

Wow, the spinning has begun. What will right wingers who follow this crazy man do now that he directly attacked their golden idol? He is just giving them cover as they all see the light that all of the right wing base has been conned by their own idol and also conned by the likes of every right wing talking head who went along for the ride. Nowhere to turn now.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
13.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  freepress @13    3 years ago

If history is any indication, Jones will probably run for President now and win.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @13.1    3 years ago

Lol .... what ridiculous rhetoric.  

That said, you wanna place a bet on that?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
13.1.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.1    3 years ago

The thought of Donald Trump winning the Republican primary the first time was widely considered to be ridiculous rhetoric.  Why would anyone be surprised by anything at all after that?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @13.1.2    3 years ago

Put your money where your mouth is.  

Metaphorically speaking of course since i'm sure gambling is frowned upon in this fine establishment.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
13.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.3    3 years ago

I do not expect Trump to run again unless he is absolutely positive that he will win.    I think he will simply milk his celebrity for all it is worth.   He likely fancies himself a king-maker and those who continue to support him enable that to happen.

But, as Hal noted, given modern politics and the utter nuttiness of the GOP nowadays, it would not be that surprising if Trump did run and win.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
13.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  TᵢG @13.1.4    3 years ago
But, as Hal noted, given modern politics and the utter nuttiness of the GOP nowadays, it would not be that surprising if Trump did run and win.

He was talking about Jones running and winning.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
13.1.6  TᵢG  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @13.1.5    3 years ago

see @13.1.2

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.7  Sparty On  replied to  TᵢG @13.1.4    3 years ago
I do not expect Trump to run again unless he is absolutely positive that he will win.    I think he will simply milk his celebrity for all it is worth.   He likely fancies himself a king-maker and those who continue to support him enable that to happen.

We weren't talking about Trump we were talking about Jones.

The only nutty thing about that comment is that you didn't include DEM's as having the same issue. 

Very telling .....

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
13.1.8  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  TᵢG @13.1.6    3 years ago
see @13.1.2

See @13.1

That was the original thought and the 13.1.2 was the past history POINTING to and justifying his 13.1

TᵢG
Professor Principal
13.1.9  TᵢG  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.7    3 years ago
We weren't talking about Trump we were talking about Jones.

see @ 13.1.2

The only nutty thing about that comment is that you didn't include DEM's as having the same issue. 

I have yet to see anything that compares to the GOP continuing to support Trump after pulling his Big Lie con job as sitting PotUS.    I would have expected the party to immediately distance itself from Trump but instead they rally behind him.   Toss all integrity to the wind and follow someone who absolutely clearly places his own personal interests above those of the nation and is willing to wreak havoc in a ridiculous attempt to get what he wanted.

Very telling .....

Confirmation bias

TᵢG
Professor Principal
13.1.10  TᵢG  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @13.1.8    3 years ago
That was the original thought and the 13.1.2 was the past history POINTING to and justifying his 13.1

Wow, you cannot just admit your nit-picky little gotcha was wrong.    I purposely gave you a graceful out, but you could not just be silent but have to actually try to make yourself look correct.

My @13.1.4 referenced the contents of an earlier comment @13.1.2.     Why are you playing this pathetic game of trying to get a trivial gotcha when it is clear that even the trivial gotcha is wrong?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
13.1.11  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  TᵢG @13.1.10    3 years ago
it would not be that surprising if Trump did run and win.

You may want to look at the string again TiG. And no need to get upset FFS. Here let me help............

13.1 " If history is any indication, Jones will probably run for President now and win.  

13.1.2 " The thought of Donald Trump winning the Republican primary the first time was widely considered to be ridiculous rhetoric .  Why would anyone be surprised by anything at all after that?

13.1.4 " But, as Hal noted, given modern politics and the utter nuttiness of the GOP nowadays, it would not be that surprising if Trump did run and win.

He had already made the point the Trump DID run and win and was speaking of the ridiculousness of Trump winning and the possibility of Jones doing the same given the fact that Trump did.

My @ 13.1.4 referenced the contents of an earlier comment @ 13.1.2 .  

Where NOTHING was said about Trump running and winning AGAIN. Do you ALWAYS have to be right? FFS read

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.1    3 years ago

So...I should put you down as a "No"?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @13.1.11    3 years ago
Do you ALWAYS have to be right?

Most people here at NT have to be. I have yet to see anyone admit they fucked up and were wrong. And everybody here at one time or another has been wrong

That said...TiG is usually right.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
13.1.14  Gazoo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @13.1.11    3 years ago

You and sparty are right, Jim. Hal was talking about jones. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.15  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gazoo @13.1.14    3 years ago

Woo-hoo I bet Jim and Sparty needed you to tell them that.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
13.1.16  TᵢG  replied to  Gazoo @13.1.14    3 years ago
Hal@13.1.2The thought of Donald Trump winning the Republican primary the first time was widely considered to be ridiculous rhetoric.  Why would anyone be surprised by anything at all after that?

I truly am amazed at how desperate some are to try to get a gotcha no matter how trivial and even when dead wrong.

Truly pathetic.    You people totally ignore the actual point and instead are grabbing imaginary straws in a desperate attempt to find someway to find some irrelevant aspect of what I wrote wrong.   And you are wrong about that even.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
13.1.17  Gazoo  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.15    3 years ago

No, but obviously some did. Yw.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
13.1.18  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.13    3 years ago

Not this time. The subject was Jones running and if Trump could win like he did, so could Jones........theoretically.......LOL but never

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.19  Sparty On  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.12    3 years ago

No for what?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.20  Sparty On  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.15    3 years ago
Woo-hoo I bet Jim and Sparty needed you to tell them that.

Ehhhhhhttttt wrong .... would you like to try double Jeopardy where the points can really start to add up?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.21  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.19    3 years ago

You won't be voting for Alex Jones

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.22  Sparty On  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.21    3 years ago

Nope nor Joe Biden .... again ....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.23  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.20    3 years ago

Oh, c'mon. Gazoo's comment was like one of XX's. "Way to go!" "You're so right!" "You da the man!"

You know....lame cheerleader comments

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.24  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gazoo @13.1.17    3 years ago

I didn't need you to tell me anything.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
13.1.25  TᵢG  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @13.1.18    3 years ago
Not this time.

How utterly desperate can one get ... to be this intellectually dishonest and absurdly petty while being dead wrong?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.26  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.22    3 years ago

I don't believe for one second that you voted for Joe Biden

TᵢG
Professor Principal
13.1.27  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.26    3 years ago

I think he meant he would again not vote for Biden.   (I read it like you on first glance.)

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.28  Sparty On  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.23    3 years ago

Oh, c'mon. Gazoo's comment was like one of XX's. "Way to go!" "You're so right!" "You da the man!"

You know....lame cheerleader comments

Perhaps but that isn't what you said.

That said, is that how it works over there on the left side of NT?

Folks constantly colluding behind the scenes and deciding who is going to stroke who's ego?

I'm asking for a friend .....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
13.1.29  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.22    3 years ago
Nope nor Joe Biden .... again ....

Looks like that statement has caused some confusion.

LOL!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.30  Sparty On  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.26    3 years ago

I don't believe that i said you did.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.31  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.28    3 years ago

We don't collude any more than your side of NT.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1.32  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.30    3 years ago

Never mind. I read TiG's reply and now it makes sense.

Go pick on somebody who had a full night's sleep last night

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.33  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @13.1.29    3 years ago

I seem to have that effect on some folks here.  

Guess i better retire real soon since my communications skills apparently have been seriously lacking all these years according to NT.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1.34  Sparty On  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1.32    3 years ago

Well on that we are even, i slept like shit last night as well

Texan1211
Professor Principal
13.1.35  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @13.1.33    3 years ago

[deleted]