╌>

Russia accuses Biden of having dementia

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  84 comments

The paper highlighted a recent appearance Biden made in North Carolina where he "finished his speech, turned to the side and began to speak into empty space, and then began to imitate a handshake with someone invisible." "Biden began to feverishly look around the stage on which he stood," the author said of the incident. "His expression was confused. This miserable spectacle ended with the fact that the president began to wander aimlessly around the crowded hall."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

www.msn.com   /en-us/news/world/russia-accuses-biden-of-having-dementia/ar-AAWnC74

4-5 minutes   Invalid Date

original

A   Russian newspaper that echoes viewpoints held by the Russian government is taking aim at President Biden, claiming he suffers from dementia as pressure mounts in Ukraine.

Komsomolskaya Pravda, a pro-Kremlin newspaper headquartered in Moscow, recently published an   article   questioning whether Biden is "in his right mind" and listed five examples of "dementia that can be found in the President of the United States."

Citing the World Health Organization’s definition of dementia, Lyudmila Plotnikova, the author of the article, said Biden is "very elderly" and "too often in the last years of his life he either forgot names and dates, or lost his orientation in space."

"Americans feel sorry for their president, but at the same time they are wondering if such a person is able to perform the functions of not only the owner of the Oval Office of the White House, but also the supreme commander of one of the most powerful armies in the world," Plotnikova wrote for the paper, which was founded nearly 100 years ago in Russia.

Pointing to columns written by American physicians, as well as previous health battles Biden has faced, including those related to brain aneurysms, the paper suggested Biden has repeatedly "embarrassed himself" on the world stage as a result of some kind of cognitive impairment.

The author listed five categories to support the paper's claim that Biden suffers from dementia and provided specific examples for each. The categories included: forgetfulness, disorientation, aimless wandering, behavioral changes including aggression, and difficulties in movement.

The paper highlighted a recent appearance Biden made in North Carolina where he "finished his speech, turned to the side and began to speak into empty space, and then began to imitate a handshake with someone invisible."

"Biden began to feverishly look around the stage on which he stood," the author said of the incident. "His expression was confused. This miserable spectacle ended with the fact that the president began to wander aimlessly around the crowded hall."

The paper also cited examples of when Biden "yelled at reporters" and insisted that "experts are sure that the state of health of the leader of the American nation inspires serious concern."

Rebekah Koffler , a former U.S. DIA intelligence officer focused on Russia and the author of "Putin's Playbook: Russia's Secret Plan to Defeat America," told Fox News Digital that the paper's efforts are "almost certainly part of Russia’s psychological operation designed to discredit President Biden and his administration’s decision-making with regard to the Russia-Ukraine conflict."

"This accusation is also likely in part a payback for U.S. media’s allegations of Russian President Putin’s COVID-related mental instability," Koffler said. "The Kremlin seeks to portray U.S. military assistance to Ukraine as lacking legitimacy because the decision to do so is made by a person who is allegedly cognitively impaired."

Koffler said Putin is "building the justification narrative for domestic and foreign audiences for whatever escalatory action he would take in the ongoing conflict."

The newspaper   faced scrutiny   last month after it deleted an online report that claimed almost 10,000 Russian troops had been killed since Putin began invading Ukraine. According to a   statement   released by the paper, the article appeared online for a short time after it was published by hackers.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

Putin controlled Russian media is aping the observations of Fox News. Great minds think alike !

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Questioning the abilities--mental and physical--of this President is fair game based on observations of him.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  cjcold  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    2 years ago
Questioning the abilities--mental and physical--of this President is fair game based on observations of him.

But siding with a foreign enemy that is intent on damaging the US and destroying western Democracy doesn't sound very patriotic to me. Hoping the President is well and healthy especially in a time of turmoil is patriotic, not giddily analyzing the Presidents mental health from a single video clip and declaring an uneducated diagnoses. Is Biden an old grandpa? Yes. Does he have dementia? We should let the professionals make that diagnoses, not some vile piece of shit genocidal authoritarian murderer or dip shit conservative internet trolls.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.2    2 years ago
But siding with a foreign enemy that is intent on damaging the US and destroying western Democracy doesn't sound very patriotic to me.

I didn't side with them---so start telling the truth. AMERICANS have made observations about several Presidents regarding their mental and physical abilities. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with patriotism. 

I bet you NEVER said the same thing regarding Trump and how people talked about his mental state. 

Please take your expansive vocabulary and use it without name-calling, 

Thanks.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.2    2 years ago

As I said the other day, seconds before this alleged "invisible handshake" Biden was finishing a speech where he performed well. 

Was he suddenly overcome with dementia within just a few seconds ? It is ridiculous. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.5  Greg Jones  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.2    2 years ago

Lots of uninformed lefties have falsely accused Trump of all sorts of mental illness

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.5    2 years ago

Possibly tertiary syphilis on top of being a fucking sociopath.  

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.2  squiggy  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago
the observations of Fox News.

...which occurred before his election. Now ya got the whole package.

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.3  squiggy  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

665155.jpg

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.3.1  Ozzwald  replied to  squiggy @1.3    2 years ago

Losing one's footing is not nearly as bad as losing one's car.

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.3.2  squiggy  replied to  Ozzwald @1.3.1    2 years ago

“…losing one's car.“

Like little Teddy Kennedy?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Only certain people see it?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4    2 years ago

Only the gqp

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.4.1    2 years ago

I disagree. Even Obama sees it. 

Biden told Obama that he was going to run in 2024. How do we know that?  I assume Obama leaked it and the Washington Post began listing democrat candidates for Joe's job.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.2    2 years ago

So you're a mind reader?

Also, you assume much.  You know what they say about that.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.4.3    2 years ago

Who else had the information?

You know what they say about common sense. Some are blessed with it.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.4.5  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @1.4.3    2 years ago

No, Vic is not a mind reader.  But it has been reported in several news sources that Biden has informed Obama that he is planning on running for re-election in 2024.

President   Joe Biden   recently told former president   Barack Obama   he intends on running for a second term in 2024.

According to   The Hill ,   two sources familiar with Mr Biden’s discussions with the man he served under as vice president for eight years say the 46th president is intent on seeking four more years in the   White House .

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.6  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.4    2 years ago

Alas, some are not!

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Bless your heart!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.7  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @1.4.5    2 years ago

"I disagree. Even Obama sees it."

This is what I was referring to regarding Vic being a mind reader.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago
The paper highlighted a recent appearance Biden made in North Carolina where he "finished his speech, turned to the side and began to speak into empty space, and then began to imitate a handshake with someone invisible." "Biden began to feverishly look around the stage on which he stood," the author said of the incident. "His expression was confused. This miserable spectacle ended with the fact that the president began to wander aimlessly around the crowded hall."

This is , in fact, not what happened. Biden turned, made eye contact with someone standing at the edge of the stage, and made a hand gesture towards that person. He was not trying to shake hands with an invisible person. 

What we have now is our adversary, Russia, using the insane observations of right wing media to go after the US president.  Conservative media - bringing traitorous behavior to a new place during a time of war.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 years ago
This is , in fact, not what happened. Biden turned, made eye contact with someone standing at the edge of the stage, and made a hand gesture towards that person. He was not trying to shake hands with an invisible person.

C'mon, man!

Did you really WATCH the video?

Biden clearly turns with his hand extended for a handshake and was left hanging by the Invisible Man.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    2 years ago

Not only did I watch the video, I looked closely at it, something that I seriously doubt you did. 

I did a freeze frame of the key evidence in this "case". It is the photo accompanying this seed. You see Biden looking toward the edge of the stage just prior to him extending his hand and arm. In the video it is quite clear that Biden has made eye contact with someone on the stage and makes a hand gesture towards that person. It takes a slight effort (paying attention) to see this, but is actually quite clear. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 years ago
I seriously doubt you did. 

Your "doubts" are meaningless, as I did watch the video.

All the spin in the world won't change what really happened.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.2    2 years ago

No it wont, which is bad news for you. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.2    2 years ago

jrSmiley_115_smiley_image.png

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 years ago

Only far right-wing fascists see it in any other way

Hallux
Masters Principal
2.1.6  Hallux  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    2 years ago
Biden clearly turns with his hand extended for a handshake

That's what you saw. I saw a gesture to some people sitting to his left to stand up. One of us is laboring under confirmation bias and considering how much the media on the right are trying to make of this, I suspect it is you operating under the 'own the left' dictum.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @2.1.6    2 years ago
That's what you saw.

Yes, because that is what happened.

I suspect it is you operating under the 'own the left' dictum

Your suspicions are rather amusing.

Trust me--no one wants to "own a lib".

What the hell would we DO with one of them?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.1.8  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    2 years ago

The spin I see in your comments are a bad look for you.  It appears that  you are saying to know what was going on in Biden's mind while you watched the video.  As I'm rather sure you don't have the ability to actually read minds, this spin is just your opinion of the video and is not in fact the truth.  Not that Tex has any better claim IMO.  The video looks bad but by itself is not sufficient to offer any proof one way or another.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @2.1.8    2 years ago

In all fairness, I made no claims about him. I just said that questioning his abilities are fair game like they have been for past Presidents, especially based on some observations of him.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.10  MonsterMash  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 years ago
It takes a major SPIN to see this

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Sean Treacy  replied to  Hallux @2.1.6    2 years ago
One of us is laboring under confirmation bias

That's certainly true.

Biden's the only person in the world, apparently, who holds his hand out for a handshake as a gesture to stand up. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.12  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    2 years ago

Bad news for all far-right wing fascists.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.1.13  Snuffy  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.9    2 years ago
In all fairness, I made no claims about him. I just said that questioning his abilities are fair game like they have been for past Presidents, especially based on some observations of him.

True, you made no claims about his mental acuity.  And you are also very correct in that his abilities are fair game just like it has been for past presidents, based on the public observations.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @2.1.12    2 years ago
Bad news for all far-right wing fascists.

Be sure to let them know whenever you actually FIND one here!

Hallux
Masters Principal
2.1.15  Hallux  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.7    2 years ago
Trust me--no one wants to "own a lib".

The weird journey of a tongue-in-cheek catchphrase from conservative-mocking putdown to the defining tenet of the Republican Party’s way of life.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @2.1.15    2 years ago

Dude--the things you believe!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.17  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.2    2 years ago

You are correct, however you keep trying to spin it as something it is not.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.17    2 years ago

Yawn. Follow the conversation.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.19  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.18    2 years ago
Follow the conversation.

I am.

The conversation is you and other right wingers following Russian propaganda by taking a video excerpt out of context and spinning it to mean something it doesn't, despite the evidence against that spin.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.19    2 years ago
The conversation is you and other right wingers following Russian propaganda by taking a video excerpt out of context and spinning it to mean something it doesn't, despite the evidence against that spin.

Not one damn thing to do with Russia, but I am sure you get points for trying that weak-ass shit.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.21  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.20    2 years ago
Not one damn thing to do with Russia

You keep saying that, then start repeating Russian propaganda talking points almost verbatim.  Can't have it both ways.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.21    2 years ago

Only in your mind. Quote me doing what you claim or at least admit you made it up!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.23  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.22    2 years ago
Quote me doing what you claim or at least admit you made it up!

Don't have to quote you, anyone can follow your comments here on NT and see they fall right in line with Russian propaganda.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.24  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.23    2 years ago

Been quicker for you to just admit you made the shit up and can't back it up, again.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.25  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.24    2 years ago

Been quicker for you to just admit you made the shit up and can't back it up, again.

Why when your NT comment archive can provide all the quotes anyone would need.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.26  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.25    2 years ago

you keep yakking but can't provide anything at all to back your asinine claim up..

I, for one, am absolutely shocked.

/s

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    2 years ago

Clear as a bell.  Putin's propaganda machine thinks it, FOX News and the rest of the anti-American Trumper outlets repeat it.  CLEAR AS A BELL.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @3    2 years ago
Clear as a bell.  Putin's propaganda machine thinks it, FOX News and the rest of the anti-American Trumper outlets repeat it.  CLEAR AS A BELL.

I do believe the seeder will take issue with your claim.

See comment 1 as to why.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  cjcold  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1    2 years ago

[removed]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @3.1.1    2 years ago
Pretty sure I have a problem with Russian bots commenting here in the first place.

You should alert Perrie, I am sure she would be concerned if there is any truth at all to what you say.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1.3  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @3.1.1    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4  Snuffy    2 years ago

As none on this board are actually psychiatrists actively treating Biden we really don't know his mental state.  And I'm sure not gonna suggest that we start to trust what Russian news presents.

The back and forth over the videos of Biden's gaffs are merely partisan talk which does nothing to convince anybody of truthfulness or falseness.  

But the video's do look bad.

It's also looking bad when during the Trump administration there were several on this board who openly mocked Trump's mental abilities with the same lack of actually being a psychiatrist who was actively treating him.  Nobody should be surprised that the "attackers" and the "defenders" have flipped based on their partisan beliefs.  What is sad however is how deeply into the partisan mud people are willing to sink.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @4    2 years ago

President Joe Biden was confused, “turned around and shook hands with thin air” after a speech.

meter-false.jpg

www.politifact.com   /factchecks/2022/apr/19/facebook-posts/biden-was-gesturing-towards-his-audience-not-shaki/

PolitiFact - Biden was gesturing towards his audience, not shaking hands with “thin air”

• After the end of his speech at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, Biden turned around and gestured towards the onlookers to his right, who rose to applaud him. He wasn’t trying to shake hands with an imaginary person.

• Biden was at the university to speak about his administration’s efforts on economic renewal, and to visit the campus’ new engineering and innovation complex.

When President Joe Biden visited North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, the country’s largest historically Black university, he   toured the campus ’ new engineering and research complex with students, faculty and U.S. Rep. Kathy Manning. He then delivered a speech about supply chain disruptions, economic renewal and his administration’s Build Back Better agenda. 

But there’s one thing he didn’t do that social media posts are claiming he did:

"After Biden finished his speech today, he turned around and tried to shake hands with thin air and then wandered around looking confused," radio station WDBO   posted   April 14 on Facebook. "Do you fear our president is incapacitated?" 

Facebook flagged the post and others like it on its platform in an effort to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our   partnership with Facebook .) 

The claim also appeared on   YouTube   and Twitter, shared by Republicans like   Sen. Ted Cruz   and   Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene . It even appeared on Instagram, where Snoop Dogg   shared   the video and claim with his followers. 

We took a look at those clips and the full videos of Biden’s speech. They don’t add up to the claim that he was trying to shake hands with thin air — different angles show that he was gesturing toward onlookers behind him.

A   C-SPAN video   of Biden’s entire speech shows an angle from Biden’s right side — after he finished speaking at the 53 minute mark, he turned to those gathered to his right behind him and pointed his hand at them as they stood up to applaud. He then turned to his left and did the same to those seated on that side, who also stood and clapped. Biden smiled at both sides before walking down the ramp towards the audience in front of the podium. 

C-SPAN video of Biden's speech at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, April 14, 2022

A   YouTube video   from WFMY News 2 from Greensboro, North Carolina, shows Biden briefly speaking to audience members before walking out of the room flanked by Secret Service agents. 

The International Business Times also found this claim to have holes. We reached out to the White House, as well as North Carolina A&T State University for their input. Neither responded in time to a request for comment. 

The clips of Biden gesturing to those seated in the audience are being misconstrued to appear as if he was trying to shake hands with air. We rate this claim False.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1.1  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    2 years ago

So...   so the fact checkers at PolitiFact have presented their opinion.  Good for them, and it backs up your opinion.  None of it however is fact because they just like you are unable to read Biden's mind and know exactly his mind when this was occurring.  Without any fact to back it up, it is not truth but simply opinion.

Until there is an actual psychiatric examination performed on President Biden by qualified medical staff, all of this is simply grist for the partisan mills.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    2 years ago

Lol. Poltifact.

The video doesn't lie.  Poltifact does. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.2    2 years ago

Sean , I figured this out for myself before I saw any other explanation by Politifact or anyone else.  The video you posted the other day CLEARLY shows Biden making eye contact with someone at a slight distance. 

You are just wrong, but your investment in protecting this conservative media nonsense has you in a trap at this point. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1.4  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.3    2 years ago
The video you posted the other day CLEARLY shows Biden making eye contact with someone at a slight distance. 

That's amazing that this sort of detail can be made from a video with the presentation point being at 90 degrees from the line of sight.  The powers you exhibit are really something.....

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.1    2 years ago
None of it however is fact because they just like you are unable to read Biden's mind and know exactly his mind when this was occurring.  Without any fact to back it up, it is not truth but simply opinion.

What is that, an example of Trump's alternative facts? 

Look at the video on this page. Advance to the 53:00 mark. When Biden turns away from the podium it is CLEAR that he is looking directly at someone or someones in the audience about 15 or 20 feet away from, not extending his hand for an "invisble handshake".   

This "invisible handshake " baloney is madness. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1.6  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.5    2 years ago
Look at the video on this page. Advance to the 53:00 mark. When Biden turns away from the podium it is CLEAR that he is looking directly at someone or someones in the audience about 15 or 20 feet away from, not extending his hand for an "invisble handshake".   

When he turns away from the podium, he's looking at someone or something.  Problem is we just don't know what he's looking at or what is in his mind.   

And JR,  what the hell is his hand doing anyway?  As I said, the video looks bad but I'm not jumping up and down towards either belief.  it looks bad, but people make movements every day that can make them look bad.  This is all partisan IMO.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.6    2 years ago

The video does not look bad. People are nitpicking Biden because he is old and because they are his political enemies. 

Biden sees someone in the audience and he extends his hand, as a gesture, not a handshake. It is as plain as day. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.5    2 years ago

It's insane the lengths they go to to spin this - batshit crazy!

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1.9  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.7    2 years ago
Biden sees someone in the audience and he extends his hand, as a gesture, not a handshake. It is as plain as day. 

I submit you see what  you want to see and refuse to see anything else.  To me the holding out of the right hand like that looks like the beginning of a handshake, that's what it looks like to me.  At least you are no longer telling us what he was thinking but only talking about what you see.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1.10  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.9    2 years ago

He expected someone to be at his right side to turn and shake hands with and they weren't.  Perhaps it was the ghost of Harry Truman. Someone was supposed to be behind him on his right side..........or at least that is what he is used to when he is through speaking. Poor fella.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.9    2 years ago
I submit you see what  you want to see and refuse to see anything else.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.12  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.9    2 years ago

I'm not going to endlessly debate this with you. Two fact checking groups have decided that Biden was not trying to shake hands with anyone, he was making a gesture towards people in the audience off to the side of the stage. 

If you want to keep imagining something that didnt happen because it helps your political beliefs no one can stop you. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1.13  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.12    2 years ago
If you want to keep imagining something that didnt happen because it helps your political beliefs no one can stop you. 

Right back at ya.

Wishful_thinkin
Freshman Silent
4.1.14  Wishful_thinkin  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.9    2 years ago
I submit you see what  you want to see and refuse to see anything else. 

Right back at ya.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.2  cjcold  replied to  Snuffy @4    2 years ago

Biden rides a mountain bike around the White House complex for fun and exercise on a regular basis. 

President Trump spent his free time laying in bed, eating Big Macs and watching Fox news.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @4.2    2 years ago

[removed]

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.3  cjcold  replied to  Snuffy @4    2 years ago

Biden is a good person.

Trump has never been a good person.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.1  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @4.3    2 years ago

[removed]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

You, and others on the left, are really mastering McCarthyite tactics. 

Well done!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    2 years ago

It must suck for you to be wrong most of the time because you have to protect the far right ideology. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    2 years ago

The transparent desperation of this seed speaks for itself.

What's next? Putin says America is struggling with inflation, therefore anyone who brings up the worst inflation in generations is a Russian agent!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.1    2 years ago

Desperation? Trying to get the deranged right to stop lying is desperation? If so it doesnt augur well for our country. 

Why is Russia using Fox News slander as the basis for their attacks on the American president? 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  cjcold  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.1    2 years ago

[removed]

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  cjcold  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.1    2 years ago

The inflation has everything to do with covid.    

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  cjcold @5.1.3    2 years ago

removed for context by charger

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    2 years ago
rying to get the deranged right to stop lying is desperation

No one is lying John. It's not any video. It's not any two videos. It's entire body of Joe Biden's work that leads people to believe he's mentally deteriorating. You can try and rationalize each gaffe, each blunder each unexplainable behavior but you can't deny the pattern. He's a 79 year old with a history of traumatic brain injuries.   Even without the ample video evidence, how would anyone believe any in his situation is in peak condition?

Talk about believing in miracles. 

Watch Biden speak from his 1988 campaign. Then watch him today.  For fucks sake his sycophants have resorted to  claiming  his stutter reappeared after 50 years to try and  explain his inability to communicate.

Believe your eyes John, not your partisan heart. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.6    2 years ago

Joe Biden is almost 80 years old. He does mover slower and he does look physically hesitant at times, like many many 80 year olds do. 

That doesnt mean the right is not lying. This story about Biden shaking hands with an invisible person is a lie. The video clearly shows Biden is looking at a specific person who is some distance away from him.  You can either stop lying or lose whatever credibility you think you have left. 

Now we have Russia repeating the American right's lies, thought for thought. It is disgraceful. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.2    2 years ago
Why is Russia using Fox News slander as the basis for their attacks on the American president? 

Shouldn't you be asking Russia that?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    2 years ago

MOST of the time?