╌>

Big Brother Biden

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  2 years ago  •  121 comments

Big Brother Biden
The Ministry of Peace concerns itself with war, the Ministry of Truth with lies, the Ministry of Love with torture and the Ministry of Plenty with starvation. These contradictions are not accidental, nor do they result from from ordinary hypocrisy: they are deliberate exercises in doublethink ” ” George Orwell (1984)

The other day, Biden's Homeland Security chief dropped a bombshell on the nation. It was during the fierce grilling he was subjected to before two House Committees, that Mayorkas told us all that the Biden Administration is creating, under the authority of DHS, a “Disinformation Governance Board.” That news came only days after Elon Musk acquired Twitter. Evidently Joe Biden/his handlers are no longer going to depend on their allies in Social Media to censor speech and for the first time, the United States of America will have a truth ministry. This new government agency will apparently monitor speech for what it deems “disinformation.” Just a reminder: the last time government officials (there were 51 of them) classified something as "disinformation" it happened to be the Hunter Laptop story. Need I go further? Meanwhile on Twitter, the individuals I follow (like Jonathan Turley) are suddenly finding a surge of followers, as if the lefty tech elves were cleaning up the algorithm before it can be exposed.

Guess who is going to be in charge of this truth ministry?

nina-jankowicz.jpg
Nina Jankowicz

She’s a career left-wing partisan. She began with the National Democratic Institute and was promoted with a Fulbright-Clinton fellowship and landed a job at the left-leaning Wilson Center. Where was she when the Post ran the Laptop story? 

"The  Associated Press   ran  a story Oct. 14, 2020, reporting, “Disinformation experts say there are multiple red flags that raise doubts about their authenticity, including questions about whether the laptop actually belongs to Hunter Biden, said Nina Jankowicz.” The report quoted her as saying that “we should view it as a Trump campaign product.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bidens-disinformation-chief-is-trump-dossier-author-fan-and-hunter-laptop-doubter

The Week:

Free as a Bird: Elon Musk bought Twitter for $44 Billion and Social media's program of progressive conformity appears to be broken. This acquisition may have led to the totalitarian measures taken by Homeland Security. What does Musk think about that? Representatives for Musk did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Biden blunders again: First he said that students belong to teachers:

"You have heard me say it many times about our children, but it is true. They’re all our children. And the reason you are the teachers of the year is because you recognize that," Biden said. "They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-students-teachers-apos-152331522.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Then there was this:

Don't you think it was kind of brave of his handlers to write Kleptocracy on the teleprompter idiot cards?  Twenty-fifth Amendment anyone?

Mayorkas fried:   The ideologue who serves as Homeland Security Director had his ass kicked for two days and it went like this:

Blue States used Covid funds to promote CRT: "Blue states across the country are using billions of taxpayer dollars from  President Biden’s  $1.9 trillion  COVID-19  relief package to push core tenets of critical race theory  (CRT)  in public schools.

The American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act, which the Democrats passed in March 2021 without any Republican support, was billed by the Democratic Party as a necessity for reopening  schools  during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the law provided over $122 billion for the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund (ESSER), which helped multiple states implement "implicit bias" and "anti-racism" training, among other programs, according to research from One Nation shared with and verified by Fox News Digital."

https://news.yahoo.com/california-york-illinois-used-covid-060556975.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Carjacking suspect caught: A suspect in a brutal carjacking that happened in (where else?) the Bronx back in late March was finally captured. The neighborhood is that wonderous place where people have been known to go directly to their cars after a Yankee game and drive immediately out of the area. Anyone want to live there?

What have we learned?

Hopefully some have learned not to buy a pig in a poke. The nation is suffering and it seems to be a long road to November. I'll bet some wish we had a Parliamentary form of government right about now. You know, we could take a vote of confidence and kick the swine out right now!

We also learned that key democrats are against free speech, or did we already know?

Some have also learned that debating an article or criticizing the author is far different than calling him an extremist. You would think that would be fairly basic stuff, but we have a few that demand the demonization of opponents. Let us clearly differentiate between debate and a lynching. Please feel free to abstain.

Cartoon of the week:

cartoon-042622.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Honorable Mention

Bishop-Evans-Texas-Guardsman-who-drowned-didnt-have-proper-equipment.jpg
Bishop Evans

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"Asked by Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich for more information what DHS' Disinformation Governance Board would be doing specifically, Psaki said, "I really haven't dug into this exactly, I mean, we of course support this effort but let me see if I can get more specifics."

Until next week.......

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

You are forgiven if you first thought the new DHS 'Disinformation Governance Board' was a board designed to govern the Biden administration's disinformation.

7kxhsziD?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/are-you-ready-for-the-dhs-disinformation-governance-board/?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.1  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    2 years ago

So will the main-stream media that still supports the left now take their orders and get their talking points from the Board?  I'm confident that Nina Jankowicz will be able to provide the "correct" talking points.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

FRe7a9EXIAA3t_b?format=jpg&name=small

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    2 years ago

I still believe DeSantis taking action like he did against Disney was stupid and wrong.  Yes, IMO Disney has lost their way and instead of leading in entertainment they are full-hog into teaching lessons.  But let's be honest, cartoons changed years ago (I think around the beginning of Sesame Street?) and went from mindless entertainment to lessons.  

But the optics of what DeSantis did by calling for the removal of the tax district from Disney look vindictive and I believe that will be used against him when he attempts to move into national politics.  I believe that he has higher ambitions than just being Governor of Florida and this will be kept for use against him.  IMO there was really no need for this action, DeSantis could have just issued a statement similar to the above meme and then let it go rather than push for legislative action.  I feel he let his  ego get ahead of him and not to his best interests.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Snuffy @3.1    2 years ago

Opinions do vary.    

I think DeSantis is spot on.    It’s not Disney’s mission to indoctrinate.    They got their exemption with a promise to entertain not indoctrinate.   This will help DeSantis more than it hurts him but the real loser will be Disney.

They will lose market share and have to answer to investors.    The really cogent question is why even put yourself in that position?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @3.1    2 years ago

It definitely was a risky move.  We shall see how it turns out.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.1    2 years ago
The really cogent question is why even put yourself in that position?

Pressure from the left. Can you imagine how many corporations are feeling pressure from the left?  Pressure we don't see.

Btw, it's good to see you find your way over.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Kavika   replied to  Snuffy @3.1    2 years ago

The Contractual Impossibility of Unwinding Disney’s Reedy Creek

The county (s) tax assessment board estimates that if it was dissolved that it would raise the property tax of each resident in Orange and Osceola counties between 15% and 20%. Also, the BS bill was signed with an implementation date of a year from now and a provision that after they are dissolved they can be reinstated.

There are hundreds of special districts in Florida and this bill will affect six of them including Reedy Creek.

• Hamilton County Development Authority
  • Bradford County Development Authority 
  • The Sunshine Drainage District (Broward County)
  • Reedy Creek Improvement District (Orange County and Osceola County)
  • East Point Water and Sewer District (Franklin County)
  • Marion County Law Library District 

Disney having  Reedy Creek does not exempt them from paying $300 million in property tax and $250 in other state taxes.

A truly stupid move by DeSantis.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @3.1.4    2 years ago

We shall see...Some claim otherwise:

"A rep for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis vowed that Walt Disney Co. will “pay its fair share of taxes” — denying that local residents will foot the bill for the Republicans’ move to dissolve Disney World’s special self-governing district.

Christina Pushaw, the top spokesperson for the governor, tweeted on Thurday: “Disney will pay its fair share of taxes.”

“Floridians, including residents of Orange and Osceola Counties, will not be on the hook,” Pushaw said. “Do not fall for another partisan political lie being amplified by the media.”

Pushaw blasted comments by local county officials who said their residents would bear the burden if the government followed through on its pledge to dismantle Reedy Creek Improvement District, the self-governing entity that is largely controlled by Disney."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3.1.4    2 years ago
"A truly stupid move by DeSantis."

Those are the only kind of moves he has.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.6    2 years ago

We don't know that yet.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.8  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    2 years ago

DeSantis and Pushaw should read the contract language of the special district, also the Florida constitution, and the federal law regarding government/contract/law. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @3.1.8    2 years ago

You may be right Kavika.  I haven't read into the details of the contract.

I depend on someone for that. She may be tending the garden right now.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.10  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.9    2 years ago
I haven't read into the details of the contract.

Tell her to read the link I provided and she can inform you.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.11  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @3.1.10    2 years ago

Ok, as soon as she logs in.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1.12  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.9    2 years ago

It would also be good if a real appraisal of Disney taxes could be put forth.  We have Orange County and Osceola Country both touting a huge property tax increase if this goes thru but also both counties are majority Democrat and have Democrats in the majority of leadership positions in the County.  Disney pays taxes right now, but how are those taxes actually used and what other taxes might Disney have to pay if they are no longer their own government?  All we have right now are to sides and our "wonderful" news services don't do their job and provide actual news but further push the partisan sides.  

I guess the courts will figure it out and then we will continue the bickering due to not having the full picture of what is going on.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.13  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @3.1.12    2 years ago
Disney pays taxes right now, but how are those taxes actually used and what other taxes might Disney have to pay if they are no longer their own government? 

Whatever taxes Disney is currently paying should be used in place of county residents being taxed and I don't care if they are democrats.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.14  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.7    2 years ago

Of course we do.  

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1.15  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.13    2 years ago

Yes, but if Disney is already paying property taxes to the tune of $300 million, where does that money currently go?  If they are paying $250 million in state taxes, for what and where does that money go?  And if they are no longer their own "government" then what other taxes are they currently paying to themselves that they would then pay to a local or state government?  It's just a normal complaint of mine, the current story leaves out a lot of details.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1.16  Snuffy  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.14    2 years ago

Simply amazing...   you know the future.  Why are you not winning the lottery each week with your ability to know the future....    damn

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.17  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.14    2 years ago

Let us in on it. What's going to happen?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.18  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @3.1.15    2 years ago

I agree. There is a lot of this that we don't fully understand. Those questions should be answered by the time of the Governor's election.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.19  Kavika   replied to  Snuffy @3.1.15    2 years ago

Disney recently received an $8 million dollar tax refund due to the assessor Singh over assessing the Disney property. There are numerous cases that are being heard due to his over-assessing properties. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4  Sparty On    2 years ago

Oops ....let that one slip.   

Their new ministry of truth will be happy to inform us all what the truth really is.   

Let’s party like it’s 1984 ......

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @4    2 years ago

Well the administrator of the new ministry once declared the Steele Dossier real and the Hunter Laptop fake!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1    2 years ago

Must be the truth since it came from the new director of the ministry of truth

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.1    2 years ago

Have you met the woman?  She thought the Russia hoax was real and the Hunter Biden laptop a hoax.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.2    2 years ago

I always believe what my government tells me to think.  

Especially when it comes to honest Joe’s administration.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.3    2 years ago

Did you catch his speech yesterday?  Some wise ass inserted the word "kleptocracy" in there. Joe was absolutely tongue tied! They had to call the Easter Bunny to get him out of there!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.4    2 years ago

yeah I did.    I actually feel sorry for the guy.    He reminds me of my aging Father, who sometimes knows me and sometimes doesn’t.

Scary though ....

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.5    2 years ago

You have a valid point. That's the right perspective.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5  Sunshine    2 years ago

Democrats are salivating today.

Adolf Hitler had a Ministry of Truth.

Joseph Goebbels had a Ministry of Truth.

Joseph Stalin had a Ministry of Truth.

Joseph Biden has a Ministry of Truth.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sunshine @5    2 years ago

What happens when the Republicans regain the White House? 

Should we appoint Donald Trump to run it?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"The same party that spent years promoting the Russia collusion hoax, suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story, & equated parents to terrorists believes it has credibility to control your speech.".....Kevin McCarthy

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago

He's such a liar!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6.1    2 years ago

Who is?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.1    2 years ago

Who did you just quote?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.2    2 years ago

McCarthy?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
6.1.4  afrayedknot  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.3    2 years ago

“McCarthy?”

…would deny the holocaust if it enabled him in his quest to become speaker. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  afrayedknot @6.1.4    2 years ago

He's a dirty-birdie?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
6.1.6  afrayedknot  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.5    2 years ago

“He's a dirty-birdie?”

The foulest. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  afrayedknot @6.1.6    2 years ago

Oh no! And we're going to have him as Speaker for the next two congress sessions!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.1.8  Ronin2  replied to  afrayedknot @6.1.4    2 years ago

Pelosi would eat freshly aborted babies; dipped in Russian caviar and oil; while drawing a picture of Muhammad on live tv if it would help her remain speaker.

Your point?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
6.1.9  afrayedknot  replied to  Ronin2 @6.1.8    2 years ago

“Your point?”

We are surrounded by those who would do absolutely anything to retain and/or gain power.

The two-party system has met its match…one another. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.2  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago
Kevin McCarthy

Will make John Boehner look like a sobre genius. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.2    2 years ago

You're multitasking today?  You identified who it is for Tess and you used Boehner to insult McCarthy.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Hallux @6.2    2 years ago

Ya!

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.1    2 years ago

Didn't you know who you quoted?

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.2.4  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.1    2 years ago
You're multitasking today?

You might try some, I replied to you not to Tess.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6.2.3    2 years ago

I wanted you to tell me and make it official.

Were you busy?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.2.4    2 years ago
I replied to you not to Tess.

A thousand pardons!

th?id=OIP.O7scUXE-EtqPZj7mOhX-CwHaD4&pid=Api&P=0&w=339&h=178

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.2.7  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.6    2 years ago

Sidney had a good makeup artist.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.5    2 years ago

Don't you remember who you quoted?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.2.7    2 years ago

I thought so and so did Peter Lorre (Mr Moto)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6.2.8    2 years ago
Don't you remember who you quoted?

Should I be repeating my answer?

yellownaped-parrot-isolated-on-white-picture-id500404999?k=20&m=500404999&s=612x612&w=0&h=tUD8M56ynpr4Wx56x8BHgnJyQM4mNp_EWKhTbshaGcw=

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.2.11  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.10    2 years ago

Gads, here comes the Dead Parrots Society.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.12  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.2.11    2 years ago

How much repetition can they take?

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.2.13  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.12    2 years ago

From what I have seen as much as you can deliver, tread carefully ... the final gift of hubris is death by one's devices.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.2.13    2 years ago

And from what I've seen from you, I warn you of the old maxim: "Pride goeth before the fall."

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2.15  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.14    2 years ago

maybe you should've shared that maxim with your impotent hero in 2020.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.16  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @6.2.15    2 years ago

You are another that needs to focus on articles and discussions.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2.17  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.16    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.2.18  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @6.2.17    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3  Thomas  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago

Kevin McCarthy

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said he thought then-President Donald Trump should resign in January 2021 after a mob of Trump’s supporters ransacked the Capitol — and then denied it until he was caught on audio released last week. He suggested in separate audio released Tuesday that some of his own members should be kicked off Twitter, despite publicly railing against censorship of Republican politicians by the social network. And he also blamed some of them for fueling violence after the Jan. 6 riot.

There goes Kevin, throwing stones

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Thomas @6.3    2 years ago

Did he do the right thing?

Oh ya, who leaked that tape?

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.3.2  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.1    2 years ago
who leaked that tape?
... probably someone who holds the nation above the party a.k.a. a real citizen.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.3.2    2 years ago

Like Adam Schiff?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
6.3.4  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.3    2 years ago
Like Adam Schiff?

That Paragon of Virtue?  That Speaker of Honest Truths?  That...

Oh shit,  you said Adam Schiff...   sry, misread the name...   please ignore the previous line...  

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.3.5  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.3    2 years ago

Like someone inside Kevin's office. I have yet to see Kevin reveal a character trait that would inspire loyalty.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @6.3.4    2 years ago

His greatest talent was leaking classified documents!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.3.5    2 years ago
I have yet to see Kevin reveal a character trait that would inspire loyalty.

I guess we're stuck with him.

Hallux
PhD Principal
6.3.8  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.7    2 years ago

You are, as a Canadian/Brit I get to snicker.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.3.8    2 years ago

From such a level?  Seriously?

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3.10  Thomas  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.1    2 years ago

Did who do the right thing? Kevin McCarthy? 

No. The truth snuck out in a moment of duress and clarity, then he, along with the rest of the Republican Party's "Finest" went back to lying because it is more important to them to ride the wave of the liars and cheats than to call a liar a liar and a charlatan a charlatan.

They, McCarthy et.al. continue to this day to lie and obfuscate in order to gain/retain power. Hypocrites all.

Kind of like painting everything as Biden's fault, neglecting to note that there are problems world wide with inflation and such. These problems are more a result of the pandemic and its aftershocks than any leader, except maybe Putin, who seems to be dragging the world around the gyre, hoping that he can be the chief turd when it has all gone to shit. 

Do you feel emboldened by the lies that you publish daily? Because a half truth is a lie. Does it feel special now that the government has decided to start fact checking and declaring the sources on which you depend full of shit! "Oh! The humanity!" The quotation from Orwell is the Ultimate sleight of hand to use when "facts" are no longer verified by reality but by what a cult leader says. Just try and keep shoving things down the memory hole.

So, I will see your "1984" and raise you an "Animal Farm.", because this quotation would seem to get along much better with your publicly stated world-view and the preponderance of posts:

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Good day.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.11  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Thomas @6.3.10    2 years ago
No. The truth snuck out in a moment of duress and clarity,

You mean it was discovered during a expedition then leaked in a scurrilous manner.

Kind of like painting everything as Biden's fault, neglecting to note that there are problems world wide with inflation and such.

No, actually inflation, open borders, rising crime and indoctrination are Biden's fault. He caused them deliberately all at the behest of his woke handlers.

Do you feel emboldened by the lies that you publish daily? 

You and yours tell the lies. The same lies you were taught.

Good day.

Always.

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3.12  Thomas  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.11    2 years ago
You mean it was discovered during a expedition then leaked in a scurrilous manner.

Fact is fact. It was found during a lawful investigation. 

These little stories that you tell have some factual information contained within them, just enough to mislead. But then you make statements like:

No, actually inflation, open borders, rising crime and indoctrination are Biden's fault. He caused them deliberately all at the behest of his woke handlers.

Prove that Biden increased inflation world wide, because inflation is happening everywhere, not just in the US. Gosh, he must be really powerful! s/

Prove that the borders are open and open because Biden said to (this would be a quotation or citation of an executive order), because that is your assertion. Right up there jrSmiley_115_smiley_image.png

Prove that rising crime is Biden's fault. 

Prove that A) indoctrination exists and B) it was caused by Biden. I thought your story was that it had been occurring for the last 20-30 years at all levels of education and people just found out during the pandemic, now you switch to, "He Did It!"  At least try to make your tales consistent. 

And, of course, no post is complete with out an appeal to "Woke-ism" and an allusion to fictional frailty. Now remember, you have to show that he, "... caused them deliberately all at the behest of his woke handlers."

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.3.13  Sparty On  replied to  Thomas @6.3.12    2 years ago

You’ve clearly got your blinders on so I’m not going to waste my time point by pointing you but will pick the the single biggest issue affecting all Americans.     Inflation.   

Biden owns it, as he was denying it was an issue for a major part of his presidency.    They called it temporary or transitionary.    That was the Biden party line.    Inflation denial.     Now, over a year later they were forced to admit its a real problem and not going anywhere any day soon.

So now Biden had lost a year to inflation being a dumbass.    Shut down the energy sector, no new drilling leases.    He has sown doubt in the energy sector with his short sighted policy.   But take heart, the greenies are happy with him.

So yup, Biden owns inflation lock stock and barrel and Americans are going to show that to him this November.

Then you’ll have the proof want, proof you can’t deny but I’m sure you still will.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Thomas @6.3.12    2 years ago
It was found during a lawful investigation. 

First of all the House of Representatives has two functions: 1) to Legislate and 2) to Appropriate. They have no Constitutional authority to conduct a criminal investigation.

Second: The Jan 6th Committee is a partisan Stalin style committee, entirely set up by Nancy Pelosi, composed of radical Trump haters and a pair of never Trumpers. So far they have focused on searching through the emails of Trump and everyone connected to him. From those documents they have cherry picked and leaked anything that would put any of the above in a bad light.

Prove that the borders are open and open because Biden said to (this would be a quotation or citation of an executive order)

No it wouldn't. Biden would simply not carry out the laws of the US and overturn every effective measure that Donald Trump implemented to secure the border. For anyone to deny that the border is open is completely disingenuous.

I thought your story was that it had been occurring for the last 20-30 years at all levels of education and people just found out during the pandemic, now you switch to, "He Did It!"  At least try to make your tales consistent. 

They are consistent. It has been going on and Biden has doubled down - unleashing his DOJ against parents.

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3.15  Thomas  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.14    2 years ago
First of all the House of Representatives has two functions: 1) to Legislate and 2) to Appropriate. They have no Constitutional authority to conduct a criminal investigation.

First of all, it is not conducting a criminal investigation, so there goes that argument. Here is a link to your Favorite House Investigation...

The House Committee on Un-American Activities ( HCUA ), popularly dubbed the House Un-American Activities Committee ( HUAC ), was an investigative committee of the United States House of Representatives , created in 1938 to investigate alleged disloyalty and subversive activities on the part of private citizens, public employees, and those organizations suspected of having either fascist or communist ties. It became a standing (permanent) committee in 1945, and from 1969 onwards it was known as the House Committee on Internal Security . When the House abolished the committee in 1975, [1] its functions were transferred to the House Judiciary Committee .

... Or were the multiple Hillary investigations your favorite? Prolly not, because you didn't get much return for the investment, beyond those people who still believe she should be " locked up." Ooopsie, are you one of those also? 

Second: The Jan 6th Committee is a partisan Stalin style committee, entirely set up by Nancy Pelosi, composed of radical Trump haters and a pair of never Trumpers .

Hmmmm, I seem to recall the minority in the congress being asked, but they would only play if they could control the narrative. Pesky people going "No! You can't look at that!" because they knew they would be shown to be hypocrites. 

Stalin style? Guffaw. You paint anything that looks like it might turn up some dirt on your blessed orange fairiekin or the rest of his lying, cheating, sycophantic goober-smootches in tints of communism. It not only shows that you have no other response, but it also shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. Let me know when you learn so you can debate honestly. 

For anyone to deny that the border is open is completely disingenuous.

Again with the lies. It is not disingenuous to say that the border is not completely open. How many people are apprehended and sent back each day? How many people are turned away or incarcerated at customs checkpoints? When was the last time you took a kilo through the airport? (Its alright, that last one was just a joke.) Oh, and yes, it would.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.16  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Thomas @6.3.15    2 years ago
It is not disingenuous to say that the border is not completely open. How many people are apprehended and sent back each day? How many people are turned away or incarcerated at customs checkpoints? When was the last time you took a kilo through the airport?

Here are the figures from Biden's first year:

• Border Patrol stopped 212,672 illegal immigrants in July.
    • This is a 420% increase from last July. 
  • That’s the HIGHEST number in 21 years. 
  • July was the 5th straight month of 170K+ apprehensions.
  • There have been over  1 MILLION illegal crossings  at the southwest border since President Biden took office. 

You know what they say Thomas: "Figures don't lie and liars don't figure!"

Thomas
Senior Guide
6.3.17  Thomas  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.16    2 years ago

All of those figures don't lie, they tell a story of a border patrol that does it's job, or didn't you know that all of those people were apprehended?

What that says to me is that we've got it good here and that a lot of people want in, more so than when dipshit 45 was in office. It must be we are not a shithole country anymore, because the only way to really stop people wanting to come into our country would seem to be by making it less desirable to do so.

I believe the quotation was " Las figuras no mienten, pero las mentirosas figuran.

Buenos días.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"Will Joe Biden’s “disinformation” czar investigate the 51 “intelligence” officials who claimed that Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian propaganda?"....Rep Jim Jordan

Anyone?

Hallux
PhD Principal
7.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    2 years ago
Rep Jim Jordan

So much for today's desperate attempt at comedy. Time to log out before the genius M.T.G. is quoted.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @7.1    2 years ago

Have a good one. Some day you may deal with the substance of an article. For now there is peace.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @8    2 years ago

Not quite as bad as some of his Cabinet picks.    Jenny on the block Granholm for Sec of Energy comes to mind.    She screwed up Michigan .... now she’s working on the US energy dept.    Giggling all the way to record energy prices ......

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @8.1    2 years ago

I don't understand why Sanders didn't get the pick to be VP.  Oh that's right, he said it had to be a black woman.  The funny part is that she was once thought to be far left. Everyone he has appointed seems to be the left of her.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.1    2 years ago

Biden lied like a rug on being moderate.    He might have been before he was elected but that horse left the barn his first day in office.    

And never looked back

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.2    2 years ago

He'll be looking down and out come the DNC presidential primary. He wants to run again but there is no way the dems will nominate him.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.3    2 years ago

I still can’t believe he’s President.    The guy is scary.    Can’t even pronounce Kleptocracy.

Scary!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.4    2 years ago
I still can’t believe he’s President.  

Neither can I.  They have a record now. No pandemic can save them this time.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.5    2 years ago

Democrats have dug themselves a very deep hole of sanctimony and they keep falling into it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.6    2 years ago

It's ideology. Moderate democrats can't believe that the party won't change course. Ideologues don't do that.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.7    2 years ago

Yep, look no further than this place.   People from both sides tend to not discuss topics.    They just hack away because you have a different viewpoint.

I can’t remember the last time I had a stimulating conversation here without someone calling me a troll or purposely being insulting simply because our viewpoints didn’t match up perfectly.

Its pretty sad.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.8    2 years ago

I think it keeps people away.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.10  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.9    2 years ago

I agree

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.11  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.8    2 years ago

I put on of those on ignore finally last night. That photo at the top of the thread reminds me of here at times too.  /S

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Here's one for those who like conundrums: The president who got a record 81 million votes, has a wife who just released a new biography, yet the book only sold  250 total copies in 1 week !!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    2 years ago

Here is a conundrum for you - if a right wing nut shits in his pants, does anybody smell it? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1    2 years ago

When the brain-dead puppet in the White House shits his pants, he still can't draw flies.

Where did all that support come from?

Who in the real world will admit they voted for him?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.1    2 years ago

Here's another:

Joe Biden has 21.7 Million followers.

DJT had 88.7 Million followers January 2021 when he was suspended.

Elon Musk has 89.4 Million followers.

It's mind-boggling!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1    2 years ago
Here is a conundrum for you - if a right wing nut shits in his pants, does anybody smell it? 

Only some deluded leftists who enjoy checking that sort of thing out will enjoy the smells!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.1    2 years ago

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
9.1.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1    2 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Biden mulls forgiving $10,000 in student loans per borrower

FRla2FXWYAA-kyD?format=jpg&name=small

http:// hill.cm/0l04ZNU

Obviously, we are 7 months from an election.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @10    2 years ago

10,000 a student?
Easily covered by College endowments.    
Make them pay it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @10.1    2 years ago

Remember how they once complained about the church's money?  Today it's the university.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sparty On @10.1    2 years ago

I want $10,000 too for what I paid off over 30 years ago

Snuffy
Professor Participates
10.2  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @10    2 years ago
Obviously, we are 7 months from an election.

Yes, an obvious election year ploy. The question is would it be enough to pull those younger people back in to vote for Democrats in November?  How many people who had already paid off any student loans feel about it realizing that now they have to pay for those additional loans with their tax money not to mention any potential hit to inflation.  And the impact that is never talked about, what does this do to future college costs?  If colleges see that student debt can be forgiven then it stands to reason that future borrowers would be less hesitant to borrow more money with the hope that their future debt would be forgiven and colleges can then raise their rates and fees even higher and faster while promoting the easy money.  

I really am sick and tired of politicians who are only concerned with what they see as their primary job, how to get re-elected in the next election.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @10.2    2 years ago
The question is would it be enough to pull those younger people back in to vote for Democrats in November? 

Unfortunately there are those who vote on what benefits them personally.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
10.2.2  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.2.1    2 years ago
Unfortunately there are those who vote on what benefits them personally.

Of course.  I've been hammered previously for saying that people mostly vote on kitchen table issues.  Issues like inflation, wages, employment are much more important to voters that a lot of people want to believe because it goes against their argument for "equity".  And when the average student loan debt is $37k, will forgiving 25% of that make that much of a difference to the people when they have to start repaying the loans?  I think not. Additionally,  how will the voters who do not have student debt vote if this is done?  Because those people will not benefit from that action, in fact they will be harmed by it as there is an impact to inflation from it (regardless of what the nay-sayers want us to believe). 

IMO it's a stupid election year ploy to placate a segment of their voters in order to win their vote.  If Washington was serious about fixing the issue then get in there and fix the entire issue.  But they won't because it's too hard and as been said before for other issues, the two parties like having these issues because they can use the issues to attack the other side.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @10.2.2    2 years ago

It is the political fact of life that never changes.

charger 383
Professor Silent
10.2.4  charger 383  replied to  Snuffy @10.2.2    2 years ago
"in fact they will be harmed by it as there is an impact to inflation from it (regardless of what the nay-sayers want us to believe). "  
and insulted to see what they worked for and their parents sacrificed and saved for just given away to others who  signed papers agreeing to pay the loans back. .  

charger 383
Professor Silent
10.3  charger 383  replied to  Vic Eldred @10    2 years ago

I want  $10,000 too!  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.3.1  Sparty On  replied to  charger 383 @10.3    2 years ago

I’ll take my 10k in precious metals.    I could use more in my portfolio

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.3.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  charger 383 @10.3    2 years ago

You bet!  Let's join the party!

FRrArt4WYAANxtg?format=jpg&name=360x360

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago
Dow plunges 900 points, Nasdaq suffers worst month since 2008

FRlZtHSXIAAxMyN?format=jpg&name=small

http:// hill.cm/mULnLeq

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @11    2 years ago

I don't see any of our liberal friends touting the highly successful Biden economy now, do you?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1    2 years ago

Nope.

As Jen Psaki said of democrats openly critical of the Biden economy:

"Senator Manchin remains a friend of the president and someone we will continue to work with and look forward to continuing engagements with."

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
12  Jeremy Retired in NC    2 years ago
the Biden Administration is creating, under the authority of DHS, a “Disinformation Governance Board.”

How very Nazi / N. Korea of the Biden administration.

Bishop Evans

Another US Soldier's blood on Biden's hands.