╌>

Rants By Herschel Walker's Son On Absent Baby Daddies Go Viral At Awkward Moment

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  2 years ago  •  35 comments

By:   Mary Papenfuss (YahooNews)

Rants By Herschel Walker's Son On Absent Baby Daddies Go Viral At Awkward Moment
"Get home and raise your kids!" Christian Walker lectures men as the public learns his own dad has three other children.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Mary Papenfuss June 17, 2022, 10:57 PM

• s_500x500 Herschel WalkerAmerican football player, running back, Heisman Trophy winner, College Football Hall of Fame member

Wild rants by Herschel Walker's son about absentee baby daddies are going viral on Twitter just as his Republican Senate candidate dad is trying to explain how he has a few other children the public didn't know about.

While Christian Walker, 22, has been angrily preaching to baby daddies to "control your thing" on TikTok videos, his dad has admitted he has two other sons and a daughter with other mothers.

Walker, a Heisman Trophy winner and former NFL star who's been endorsed by Donald Trump in his campaign against Rep. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.), has often spoken out publicly against children being raised in fatherless households, which he has called a "major, major problem."

"Get home and raise your kids!" says an angry Christian Walker in one of his video messages early this week, targeting "Wild N' Out" host Nick Cannon. "And take care of the women you're knocking up! Can you control your thing for three seconds?"

He had a similar eruption weeks ago on the same topic.

"Fathers, it would be great if you stayed home and raised your kids instead of ran off to bang a bunch of women who weren't your baby mama. Stay home and raise your frickin' kids!" he said. "Your kids need a father! Get back home!"

Christian Walker railing against deadbeat dads, and Nick Cannon specifically, as "everything wrong" w/ America on TikTok five days ago
"Get home and raise your kids! And take care of the women you're knocking up! Can you control your thing for three seconds??" pic.twitter.com/2ol553f0LS
— Grace Panetta (@grace_panetta) June 15, 2022

Another Christian Walker vid from a few weeks ago:
"Fathers, it would be great if you stayed home and raised your kids instead of ran off to bang a bunch of women who weren't your baby mama. Stay home and raise your frickin kids! Your kids need a father! Get back home!" pic.twitter.com/PBI8keA3Ky
— Grace Panetta (@grace_panetta) June 15, 2022

On Wednesday, Herschel Walker's campaign confirmed a report in The Daily Beast that he has a 10-year-old son with a woman from whom he's estranged.

He fathered the child "years ago when he wasn't married," campaign manager Scott Paradise said in a statement to HuffPost.

The Beast reported that the child's mother, who has not been publicly identified, sued Walker after giving birth to secure a declaration of paternity and child support from Walker, who has limited contact with his youngest son.

After his campaign confirmed the 10-year-old son, Walker, 60, then said Thursday that he also has a 13-year-old son and an adult daughter, who was born when Walker was about 20, after it was reported in The Daily Beast.

"I have four children: Three sons and a daughter. They're not 'undisclosed' — they're my kids. I support them all and love them all," Walker said in a statement to HuffPost.

Walker told HuffPost that he "chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign" — though Christian Walker has appeared at events with his father.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    2 years ago

Can you say, "D E T A C H E D"?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @1    2 years ago

Exactly, his 22 year old is a trip.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.2  Ender  replied to  JBB @1    2 years ago

He is a moron.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  Texan1211    2 years ago

Man, it is a terrible thing to expect responsibility, huh?

Is there anything wrong with what Walker's son stated?

Or are we going to pretend that single parent households fare better generally than two-parent households?

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @2    2 years ago

Herschel Walker has babymammas coming out the woodwork. Christian Walker went from only child to being just one of Walker's many kids in a week...

Don't you find that awkward? Imagine it was a Dem.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @2.1    2 years ago
babymammas coming out the woodwork.

How young is the youngest?

Imagine it was a Dem.

That’s too easy.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @2.1    2 years ago
Herschel Walker has babymammas coming out the woodwork. Christian Walker went from only child to being just one of Walker's many kids in a week...

And so that becomes his son's fault?

Your reasoning is whacked on that.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2.2  Gazoo  replied to  Texan1211 @2    2 years ago

”Is there anything wrong with what Walker's son stated?“

nothing at all. But, by saying that one acknowledges a problem in black culture and that’s where it gets uncomfortable for dems. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Gazoo @2.2    2 years ago
But, by saying that one acknowledges a problem in black culture and that’s where it gets uncomfortable for dems. 

4VdX9N.gif

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3  Right Down the Center    2 years ago

Just another character assassination attempt to cancel someone the democrats have become famous for.  The dems must be afraid Herschel might win.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3    2 years ago

Character assassination? Really. Seems to me he admitted the kids are his and he was a deadbeat dad, something he is yelling at other people for.

It is calling him out on his hypocrisy. Character assassination my ass.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Ender @3.1    2 years ago

I understand that Warnock is being taken back to court by his ex over custody and child support.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.1    2 years ago
It is calling him out on his hypocrisy

Oh my, hypocrisy in politics.  Who would have thought?  I wonder what the great uniter would think about that.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.1    2 years ago

That is different.  How it is different I have no clue but that is the canned democrat response.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.2    2 years ago

So it is fine and we all should just look the other way because he is your guy?

That is what is wrong in politics today.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.1.4    2 years ago
So it is fine and we all should just look the other way because he is your guy?

If it has no bearing on what he would do if elected, yes.   If you are going back in everyone's total life to find any hypocrisy you will always find it and we would have no elected officials at all.

As for the current example.....maybe he has regret and wants people to be fathers now.  How much time and energy should be spent on figuring it out or is how he stand on issues really what matters?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.5    2 years ago

Herschel Walker is, at best, a woefully uninformed loose cannon. He would add exactly zero to the Senate. 

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.5    2 years ago

So once again, hold no one accountable. Just business as usual...

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.8  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.6    2 years ago

Pretty sure you have similar feelings about any Republican

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.1.7    2 years ago
So once again, hold no one accountable. Just business as usual...

If you say so, it is not what I was saying though

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.10  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.9    2 years ago

Basically, it is. You are saying it doesn't matter if a candidate is an abysmal character, only if they do what you want while in office.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.11  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.1.10    2 years ago

Consider the possibility that I know what I am saying better than you know what I am saying.  I am saying that no one is perfect.  I never said to ignore it if they are abysmal. What someone defines as abysmal is personal and in too many cases dependent on if the person happens to be in the party you support.  If you are looking for perfect to vote for than I suggest you don't bother voting.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.12  JohnRussell  replied to  Ender @3.1.10    2 years ago

The right wingers on this site just blather aimlessly. Its amazing. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.13  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.6    2 years ago
He would add exactly zero to the Senate. 

Diversity of thought and experience.  I don't think we have any pro athletes in the Senate.  He would add an informed perspective on NCAA reform as well.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.14  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.11    2 years ago
Consider the possibility that I know what I am saying better than you know what I am saying.

We can read words....

If you are looking for perfect to vote for than I suggest you don't bother voting

Also read you doing what you just complained against.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.15  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.12    2 years ago

I'm amazed at what you find amazing.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.16  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.1.14    2 years ago
We can read words....

And totally misunderstand them and then ignore any attempt to understand a clarification.  That makes further discussion attempts a waste of my time.  Have a nice day.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.17  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.12    2 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.18  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.16    2 years ago

So get called out and leave. Fine by me.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.19  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ender @3.1.18    2 years ago

Just keep making stuff up. 

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.20  Ender  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.19    2 years ago

Uh huh. Deep right there.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
3.1.21  Right Down the Center  impassed  Ender @3.1.20    2 years ago
✋🏼

charger 383
Professor Silent
3.1.22  charger 383  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.13    2 years ago

He will be good when they subpoena Roger Goodell and Dan Snyder

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.12    2 years ago
The right wingers on this site just blather aimlessly.

Why do you always complain about others doing exactly what you do?

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
4  Drakkonis    2 years ago

Just imagine if we actually listened to our creator, God. How all of this could have been avoided.