╌>

Trump's awkward Jan. 7 video outtakes reveal his behavior behind the scenes as he argued with Ivanka, slammed the podium, and fumbled over his words

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  2 years ago  •  7 comments

By:   Cheryl Teh, Business Insider

Trump's awkward Jan. 7 video outtakes reveal his behavior behind the scenes as he argued with Ivanka, slammed the podium, and fumbled over his words

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Cheryl Teh

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    2 years ago

The former president stopped recording his statement during one take because he had trouble saying the word "yesterday." January 6 Select Committee

In the fourth clip played by the panel, Trump paused partway through his address and began debating the language with his daughter Ivanka. He refused to say four words suggested by aides: "The election is over."

Trump read off the teleprompter: "But this election is now over. Congress has certified the results."

He then paused and backpedaled.

"I don't want to say the election is over," Trump said. "I just want to say Congress certified the results announcing the election is over, OK?"

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @1    2 years ago

Sounds like somebody needed a nap before he attempted to record this video.

that it would have been very hard for him to attack a Secret Service agent because they can "lift 350 pounds."

Is he admitting he weighs more than 350 lbs?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1    2 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1    2 years ago

his behaviour hasn't changed one bit in 7 decades. my money says he'll either fake a major health episode or try to escape the US before the cuffs go on. that is if the old GOP money can't find and buy a patsy to put him in the cross hairs before then.

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    2 years ago

What a Babyman! And no, that is not a question. It is a declaration!

pat wilson
Professor Participates
3  pat wilson    2 years ago

Childish and incoherent.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    2 years ago

The only issue I have with this article is that there are so many pictures of the pos.