╌>

White House Reassures America That Biden Is Doing Better: Slept Well, Ate His Breakfast, Had A Full Diaper

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  2 years ago  •  9 comments

White House Reassures America That Biden Is Doing Better: Slept Well, Ate His Breakfast, Had A Full Diaper
WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a COVID scare last week, administration staff are reassuring the country that President Biden is on the mend. According to White House coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha, the President slept well, ate his breakfast, and had a full diaper this morning.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a COVID scare last week, administration staff are reassuring the country that President Biden is on the mend. According to White House coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha, the President slept well, ate his breakfast, and had a full diaper this morning.

"Joe is doing very well," said Jha. "He ate all his applesauce, his graham crackers, and even his carrot sticks! And then he had three really good, healthy bowel movements. Completely filled his diaper. Then he took it off and showed me how full it was. And it was full. That's a great sign of a healthy president if I ever saw one!"

At the announcement, the press pool erupted in cheers and tears of joy and relief.

The White House team further explained that if Biden goes to bed on time and takes all his vitamins and antipsychotics, he should be back on the job very soon.

UPDATE: The President's health has regressed as he didn't get his second nap today.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 years ago

It’s good to hear that he’s doing better.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    2 years ago
"Joe is doing very well," said Jha. "He ate all his applesauce, his graham crackers, and even his carrot sticks! And then he had three really good, healthy bowel movements. Completely filled his diaper. Then he took it off and showed me how full it was. And it was full. That's a great sign of a healthy president if I ever saw one!"

There are 10 year olds that would be embarrassed by this sort of "humor". 

Whatever happened to satire that is actually funny? 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago

It's so moronic what passes for humor for some folks.  Like calling President Biden Brandon among tons of other nonsense

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    2 years ago

What have you called former potus's?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  Tessylo    2 years ago

Again, not funny satire.  They don't get it. It's  worse than juvenile. I don't have the words to express how immature and stupid these are

Not at all witty or humorous in any way

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
4.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @4    2 years ago
Again, not funny satire.  They don't get it.

Please don't start to tell us everything here that you don't get.  It could be exhausting.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5  Tessylo    2 years ago

Some folks here seem to be obsessed with bowel movements.

I'm not surprised though considering their hero #45 is a steaming pile of shit