Via:  tessylo  •  2 years ago  •  17 comments

By:   Frank Cerabino, Palm Beach Post

Dear Mar-a-Lago Club members: This FBI raid is going to cost you

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Dear Mar-a-Lago Club members: This FBI raid is going to cost you

Frank Cerabino, Palm Beach Post

Fri, August 12, 2022 at 5:00 AM

921fef09a823ceabe7a56823cb5b5d7e

Secret service agents stand at the gate of Mar-a-Lago after the FBI issued warrants Monday.

Dear Mar-a-Lago Club member:

It’s me again, your President.

I’m sure that you, too, are outraged at the assault on your club by the Radical Left Democrats in the FBI.

Federal agents viciously showed up at Mar-a-Lago during the off-season, when it could not be mightily defended by the many foreign workers employed there during its operational months.

It’s a disgrace. Who comes to South Florida in August? So unfair. There weren’t even any valet parkers available for the FBI vehicles.

What sort of self-parking Third World country have we become?

Since when are we a country where presidents who leave office with classified documents they treat as personal mementos and fail to return after months of prodding, get those documents removed by the federal agency led by the director they appointed?

Sad. So sad. People are saying that even Frederick Douglass is upset about this.

7ba02c9c011d7c3e31b8cfc2b02a2b57

Former President Donald Trump's home at the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla.

We’ll never know what these agents took, other than the detailed inventory of seized items they left with me. So, it’s a mystery.

The bad news for you is that this means I will be forced to raise your annual fees for next season at the club. So unfair for all of you.

You can blame the totally corrupt, George Soros-directed FBI, who broke into my safe at Mar-a-Lago.

Secrets in the safe

It was a very expensive safe. Nobody knows safes like me, and trust me, this was the most beautiful, powerful safe you could ever imagine. I call it “The Trump Safe.”

And it contained all sorts of precious Trump things, such as Barack Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate, my plans for infrastructure week in 2025, my actual health records, and non-disclosure agreements from enough women to fill a party bus.

Unfortunately, it’s going to take a rather large special assessment on your annual fees to replace that safe, and I feel very sorry for you, the true American patriots who must bear the brunt of this.

And it was so unnecessary. Instead of breaking into the safe, the FBI could have just asked me for the combination.

Even if I would have strongly told them the wrong number, they could have easily guessed the correct combination.

d9fefe8ef67a537af4a12706102f1733

Trump supporters carry flags near Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida on August 9 2022.Former president Donald Trump says the FBI conducted a search of his Mar-a-Lago estate.

It’s “1-2020” of course. So true that I won that election. Everybody knows it. Everybody says It was a national disgrace that the legislators in the states that I lost weren’t able to just ignore the larger number of Biden ballots cast and declare me the winner.

And now this is another disgrace. No other president has had to endure such a violation of their total and complete right to treat national secrets as their own private property.

ad569dd727833ef2b6ff995d1b12b0cd

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) promotes his “Plan to Rescue America” at an event at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, on Thursday, March 31, 2022. The divisive plan among the Republican party calls to impose income taxes on more than half of Americans who pay none now, and to sunset all legislation after five years, presumably including Social Security and Medicare. (T.J. Kirkpatrick/The New York Times)

Florida’s U.S. Sen. Rick Scott, a good guy who knows more about Medicare than Jesse James knew about banks, put it perfectly:

“The way our federal government has gone, it’s like what we have thought about the Gestapo and people like that, that they just go after people,” Scott said.

Yes, one one side, you had the Nazis hauling millions of people to extermination camps based solely on their ethnicity, and on the other, you had the U.S. Department of Justice enforcing a law over an ongoing year-long violation of national security.

Perfect comparison, Senator Scott. Thank you for that important, very powerful historical perspective.

The real culprit is Hillary Clinton

Like so many things, this is all Hillary Clinton’s fault.

If she didn’t put government emails on her private server, I wouldn’t have signed a law in 2018 to amend the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to enhance the criminal penalties for the unlawful appropriation of classified information.

I made violations a felony and increased the maximum prison time from one year to five years in prison.

As I said when running for office in 2016: “In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."

I was talking about Hillary, who’s a real “no one,”, not me. I’m somebody, that you can be sure. The crooked, corrupt fake news doesn’t tell you that.

When it came to Hillary, my very valid attempts to “lock her up” were never intended to be used against me. That would be so unfair and un-American.

bdb1b834ff50a4ada010ce55f52a7788

A video plays showing an image from Jan. 6, 2021 of a gallows in front of the U.S. Capitol on a large screen during the opening moments of the House select committee to investigate the Jan.6th attack on the Capitol on June 16, 2022.

Even Mike Pence, who is so weak, so incredibly weak, is hanging with me on this.

Pence said the FBI raid “undermines” Americans’ faith in the justice system.

And if anybody is an expert on undermining, it’s Pence.

Way to hang in there, Mike. It’s good to see you doing your part to rope in my supporters by joining other courageous Republicans who are doing their part to make law enforcers feel the noose tightening.

"Planted" evidence suggested

As I said in a message since the raid on our club, I suspect the FBI may have been up to no good during the raid.

“Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, ‘planting’” I wrote. “Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out?”

(And by "everybody", I am not counting my two lawyers who were there during the raid to make sure that nobody touched that beautiful, 1989 oil paint portrait of me in tennis whites.)

7c47dda086ca0b57faa4bd35028822fa

Portrait of Trump inside the bar, December 12, 2005.

Was I saying that the FBI planted incriminating evidence against me at Mar-a-Lago? That’s what I’m hearing. People are saying this.

What’s clear is that I will need the boat dock that the Town of Palm Beach has so far failed to grant me along the Intracoastal seawall beyond the back lawn of Mar-a-Lago.

The boat dock will be vital for me and my family, should we have to make a speedboat exit from Mar-a-Lago during any future unannounced, in-season raids by the FBI.

There’s no telling what sort of evidence the FBI planted at Mar-a-Lago during their raid — secret business contracts with foreign dictators, incriminating tax documents, Putin’s private cell number, kilos of Don Junior’s medicine.

9fa4021fccfd41b4fa32d15cd78bfba2

Former President Donald Trump interacts with the crowd after the Bedminster Invitational LIV Golf tournament in Bedminster, N.J., Sunday, July 31, 2022. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)

The agents may already be planning to show up again during the season when I am back in Florida. If so, I may have to make a sudden departure from Mar-a-Lago by a perfectly legal water exit on TrumpBoat 1.

Getting the boat dock won’t be cheap. It will take some lawyering with the Town, and then it will have to be constructed in a way that meets the architectural review standards.

Once again, this will further add to your annual dues next season. It’s going to be an expensive year for you, club members.

You can thank the totally corrupt FBI and the Department of Injustice, as I like to call it.

But we have to take action, and fight with powerful strength, not weakness, or we’ll wake up one day and discover we don’t have a country club anymore.

See enclosed invoice.

Frank Cerabino is a columnist at the Palm Beach   Post, part of the USA TODAY Florida Network. You can reach him at fcerabino@gannett.com. Help support our journalism.   Subscribe today.

This article originally appeared on Palm Beach Post:   FBI search of Mar-a-Lago will be a money-making opportunity for Donald Trump

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    2 years ago

I have to post some excerpts of this steaming pile of shit opinion on the trumpturd in my posted actually funny satire regarding the trumpturd from some hateful alt-right agnorant source called skynews.com.au

This is just an excerpt mind you of what should become known as brown journalism with all the agnorance from this trumpturd regime.  

"Staggeringly inconsistent raid at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home shows the FBI is becoming the Democrats’ political enforcement arm"

"Questions about the behaviour of the incumbent President and his son appear far more pressing and serious than the accusations levelled at Trump over Monday's raid, especially as Biden is in a position of actual power.

Alexandra MarshallSkyNews.com.au Contributor and Spectator Australia Online Editor
6 min read
August 12, 2022 - 12:10PM
"Donald Trump has issued a statement as the White House confirmed it approved the FBI raids of the former US president's Mar-a-Lago estate. The US Department of Justice confirmed it signed off on the raids of Mr Trump's home. The FBI has been criticised over the raids with claims they were politically motivated. The head of the US Justice Department says the raids were justified and he authorised the search. Mr Trump countered that his attorneys were cooperating with the government and said the raid was over the top. '"My attorneys and representatives were cooperating fully, and very good relationships had been established. The government could have had whatever they wanted, if we had it," Mr Trump's statement read. "Then, out of nowhere and with no warning, Mar-a-Lago was raided at 6:30 in the morning, by VERY large numbers of agents, and even 'safecrackers.' They got way ahead of themselves. Crazy!'"
The Democrats hold legitimate fears Donald Trump will make good on his threat to contest the 2024 election.

Win or lose, the effort required to rise above the Trumpian noise will likely exhaust them as the regime also tackles plummeting approval ratings, a cost-of-living crisis and the ongoing nightmare that is Hunter Biden.

Taken together, this has turned the next election into an opportunity to settle scores and pass judgement on what has been an appalling first term for the Biden administration.

The Democrats are seen as weak - domestically and internationally - with the heads of aggressive nations using social media to openly sneer at the President’s mental health.

SKYNEWS.COM.AU08:31

FBI wanted to prevent Donald Trump from ‘running and winning again’

Sky News contributor Megyn Kelly said the FBI’s justification for the raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home was “a lie”. “What

This is not a safe place for a superpower to find itself in as the world inches toward conflict.

Enter former US President Trump, a man that embodies the frustrations of Middle America and whose predictions about Europe and warnings about the economy came true.

He is also the only President feared by Russia, China, and North Korea."

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @1    2 years ago

Then label it as satire...

afb081122dAPR20220811034502.jpg

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    2 years ago

yeah, she might confuse all of the gullible fucking morons that voted for that traitorous jag-off.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    2 years ago

Gunman who allegedly tried to break into Cincinnati FBI office is suspected 'extremist': Officials

12ca9dc586b8967783c6fd5ae538d69c
Gunman who allegedly tried to break into Cincinnati FBI office is suspected 'extremist': Officials
WILL STEAKIN, ALEXANDER MALLIN and JOSH MARGOLIN
Fri, August 12, 2022 at 8:20 AM

Ricky Shiffer, the man armed with an AR-15 style rifle and believed by authorities to have tried to   break into   the FBI’s Cincinnati field office Thursday is a “suspected domestic violent extremist,” according to law enforcement officials briefed on the probe.

Law enforcement is now investigating social media posts apparently linked to the suspect, which called for violence in the days after the   FBI search   of former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago property, the officials told ABC News.

The unprecedented search of a former president's residence   ignited a firestorm   among Republicans and Trump's supporters and sparked a wave of messages online hinting at potential violence. Law enforcement officials   have been monitoring   for threats since the raid was conducted.

Shiffer was fatally shot by police after he allegedly raised a gun toward law enforcement officers, an Ohio State Highway Patrol spokesperson said during a press briefing.

Another violent alt-right domestic terrorist trumpturd supporter is dead.

Gee, I'm all broken up about it!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    2 years ago
Then label it as satire...

I like how, in your cartoon, the FBI director is pointing at the name of the guy that hired him.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    2 years ago

Hell, I’d vote for him again just because it pisses you off.    That and he isn’t a senile, angry old man like the dimwit you fools voted in.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    2 years ago

Why don't you fuck off?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3  Ozzwald    2 years ago

Here's what I am wondering about. 

0Assuming the FBI did find classified nuclear documents among the cases at Mar-a-Lago, since those cases of documents were not secured at all, wouldn't the FBI start immediate background investigations of every Mar-a-Lago member that could possibly have had access to them?

Trump could be singularly responsible for the sudden, unwanted, attention of the FBI of every member, employee, and guest of Mar-a-Lago.  And judging by the people that normally hang around Trump, the FBI may start turning up a lot of skeletons from a lot of closets.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1  Sparty On  replied to  Ozzwald @3    2 years ago

I see the evil black guns had to be liberally deployed to protect the feebies from Carl Spackler, Spaulding and Judge Smails.

I guess black guns good when used by liberal shock troops ......

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Sparty On @3.1    2 years ago

Sorry, I don't speak MAGA.  Unfortunately Google Translate does not have a MAGA to English option either.  So I will have to wait until you translate3 it yourself.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @3.1.1    2 years ago

Must be some hive minded drone bullshit.

I've got that agnorance on ignore.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Ozzwald @3.1.1    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.2    2 years ago

And it is much appreciated.     The only people here who have time for your nonsense are your fellow worker drones.

Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz .......

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ozzwald @3    2 years ago

J Edgar would have spooged in his gray flannel slacks

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     2 years ago
It’s a disgrace. Who comes to South Florida in August? So unfair. There weren’t even any valet parkers available for the FBI vehicles. What sort of self-parking Third World country have we become?

LOL, great line.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    2 years ago

Rather sadly, what most of us recognize as satire is real news to some.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  seeder  Tessylo    2 years ago

The One Sentence Republicans Need to Stop Using

The Daily Beast
Fri, August 12, 2022 at 4:52 AM As former President Donald Trump endured one of his worst weeks yet , Republicans have been on our  TV screens taking aim at everyone else —but themselves. On this episode of  The New Abnormal , hosts Molly Jong-Fast and Andy Levy talk Trump and the sentence Republicans need to stop repeating.

“Their big talking point that they all independently apparently came up with is… if they can do this to the president, think what they can do to you. First of all, he’s not the president,” Andy says.

“And it would be nice if they would stop saying, ‘If they can do this to the president.’ They didn’t do this to the president. They did this to a private citizen who happened to have been the president. So they’re not doing this to the president. The president is Joe Biden, right? The FBI   did not execute a search warrant on the White House . Let’s get rid of that right away. And anyone who says that is completely foolish.”

Molly agrees: “The fact that nothing has ever happened to him at all ever is a sign that actually this kind of thing almost never happens to wealthy white men. It’s certainly a sign that if you do a lot of very suspicious stuff, like leave with 15 boxes of classified information and you flout the law enough, sooner or later, someone might tell you, ‘You can’t do that anymore.’”

Then, Tim O’Brien, senior executive editor of opinion at Bloomberg, joins the show and reveals what he finds most compelling in the “ridiculous sideshow” that’s emerged in the wake of the search, “which is that   he’s being unfairly targeted and that this is political .”

“Of course no president and no U.S. citizen is above the law. And this is a common legal practice and a prosecutorial practice, and the Justice Department and the FBI are enforcing the law,” he says.

“The idea that somehow Trump shouldn’t be subjected to the same laws as everyone else is ridiculous.”