╌>

Docudrama!

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  last year  •  118 comments

Docudrama!
During Biden's sit-down with 60 Minutes, Pelley asked the president how he reacted when he saw the publicized image of several classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago. Biden said he was left wondering "how that could possibly happen" and "how anyone could be that irresponsible."

Link to Quote:  Biden Questions How Trump Was Able to Store Classified Documents in Fla. (people.com)

An interesting thing happened yesterday. Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel, of all things, to investigate the presence of classified documents found at President Joe Biden’s home in Delaware, another in his garage and more at an unsecured office in Washington. A third document/s was found Thursday morning. There are a multitude of questions about the classified documents, including the chain of custody of the documents over time going back to when Biden left office as vice president in 2017. The timing of the reporting of the documents also raises many questions. Merrick Garland finally found himself boxed in. He had to appoint a special counsel.

1000.jpeg

Robert Hur has been named to do the honors and will lead the investigation into why Joe Biden had classified information about the Ukraine and China. Biden claims to know nothing. The man is mentally challenged, but he was at one point about to write his memoirs and that may explain why the documents were in various locations. On the other hand, these documents may contain valuable information about his son, Hunter, who is also under "investigation." Federal law requires strict handling procedures for classified information, and these are official records and are considered government property under the "Presidential Records Act."  Ignorance is no defense under the Act. Aside from that little fact, the Biden White House provided delayed and incomplete notification to the American public about the discoveries, completely skipping over the midterms. That's twice Biden has been shielded from public scrutiny during a national election.

The Week:

Biden's Mexico visit:  "US and Mexican cabinet officials ran out of time before discussing migration in a formal meeting in Mexico City on Monday, according to people familiar with the matter, leaving a major issue between the countries largely unaddressed."

Migration Gets Short Shrift at Biden-AMLO Summit After Border Visit - Bloomberg

Can you imagine? Biden went to Mexico and talked about climate change & trade and somehow forgot all about the southern border! Kind of like when he met with Xi and forgot to mention covid.

Air Travel Fiasco:  "Air travel across the U.S. was at a standstill for several hours on Wednesday morning because of an outage to a Federal Aviation Administration system that sends real-time safety alerts to pilots."

The latest fiasco to snarl U.S. air travel (axios.com)

Biden's Secretary of Transportation was chosen because of his sexual preference and is yet another failed Biden appointee. Pete Buttigieg, sometimes called  "Mayor Pete"  and AKA  the Dummy from Dubuque and the South Bend Sap  recently declared certain roads going through New Orleans to be  racist  . When asked about why the nation's airlines where out of service Wednesday morning he seemed dumbfounded, but managed to do wjat he does best: say a whole lot of nothing!

Inflation Report:  "Rising U.S. consumer prices moderated again last month, bolstering hopes that inflation’s grip on the economy will continue to ease this year and possibly require less drastic action by the Federal Reserve to control it. Inflation declined to 6.5% in December compared with a year earlier, the government said Thursday. It was the sixth straight year-over-year slowdown, down from 7.1% in November. On a monthly basis, prices actually slipped 0.1% from November to December, the first such drop since May 2020.

US inflation eases grip on economy, falling for a 6th month - ABC News (go.com)

Twitter Files Part 14:  Does anyone remember the claims of Russian bots on Twitter during the 2016 election?  It turns out that Twitter has maintained that both the democrat politicians and the leftist media lacked any such evidence. There is now evidence the so-called bot accounts were not Russian. 

"Democrats and the mainstream media refused to accept Twitter's warning that there was no evidence of Russian attempts to influence the 2016 presidential election, according to the latest Twitter Files. Journalist Matt Taibbi on Thursday posted 40 tweets comprising "Twitter Files #14 THE RUSSIAGATE LIES.

Twitter Files 14: Dems, Media Refused Twitter's Warnings of Russiagate Flaws | Newsmax.com

Democrats join Republicans in vote to block Biden from selling strategic oil to China:  "Dozens of House Democrats joined Republicans on Thursday to pass legislation that would prevent the Biden administration from selling any more oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to   China or Chinese-owned companies  . The House easily passed the bill in an 331-97 vote. Every Republican voted for it, and 113 Democrats — more than half of the House Democratic Caucus — joined the GOP."

Dems join GOP in vote to block Biden from selling strategic oil reserves to China | Fox News

What Have We Learned:

Joe Biden is in a little trouble and his left-wing defenders have framed and pushed a narrative that there is a big difference between what Biden did and what Trump did. We even have heard it from the usual pretenders who call themselves "critical thinkers." The problem is that Biden damned himself when he lashed out at Donald Trump for doing the same thing:

Now Biden is pleading ignorance. His lawyers won't let him talk about it. However, his aids keep finding classified documents here and there. Even his unscrupulous, partisan AG is forced to appoint a special counsel. The DOJ, that buried the Hunter Biden investigation and knew in early November, before the midterms about the documents, but Garland is now forced to give up on Biden. Biden was seen yesterday with a brief prepared statement that he struggled to read. Meanwhile what of the University of Pennsylvania that got millions from China or the National Archives which said wait a minute when Donald Trump left office, but never knew a thing about the documents took 6 years ago?

Will this mark the end of Joe Biden, or will Robert Hur turn out to be another Jim Comey saving the day for Hillary Clinton?

One of the main reporters covering the "Twitter Files" is Matt Taibbi. Last night he sat down with Tucker Carlson and discussed newly released documents showing that people lied about Russian involvement in the 2016 elections. Twitter knew internally that it wasn't true and tried to inform the media, but the media and democrats lied about it anyway. Taibbi thought some of the propaganda was to divert attention from the Nunes Memo. The Memo was mercilessly attacked by the left. The Inspector General's report 2 years later proved that everything in the Nunes Memo was true. 

Another guest on Carlson's show was White House correspondent Simon Ateba. He is the Cameroonian journalist whom you may all recall had so badly upset WH Press Secretary Jean-Pierre. We also know that Karine Jean-Pierre was appointed by Joe Biden primarily because she is a black woman. Well now it seems that Jean-Pierre has barred Ateba from asking questions. Carlson asked Ateba if he thought that Jean-Pierre was afraid of the truth?  Ateba responded with: Yes, almost as much as she hates tough questions.  It is sad when "the voice of Africa" is barred from asking questions at the Biden White House.

Cartoon of the Week:

jan-8-cartoon-1.png?ve=1&tl=1

Honorable Mention:

Robert Kraft

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    last year

"New York Democratic Congresswoman and environmentalist  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez  again weighed in on the heated gas stove debate on Instagram Thursday. 

"I do think it’s funny the absolute, utter Republican meltdown where they're like ‘you can take my gas stove from my cold dead hands,’ or, ‘how dare you talk about gas stoves, you have a gas stove.’" 

Conservative commentator Matt Walsh joked Monday, "You will have to pry my gas stove from my cold dead hands" after it was revealed that the  U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission  was considering a ban on gas stoves, reportedly out of concern for the environment and people's personal health."

No matter how crazy something the left advocates for, we must stand up against it or before you know it, we end up living with it.

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    last year

Playing fields and gas stoves are the new CRT!

Transphobia is still a player, but is fading fast...

Without their manufactured false indignations, the gop is irrelevant regarding real issues today.

Nobody is coming for your gas stoves, but like electric cars the future is looking less ignited...

Now go enjoy all your air fryers and instant pots.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @2    last year

FmWqzvYX0AQIMvz?format=jpg&name=small

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    last year

Which coal mines and pipelines?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.1    last year

The ones Biden promised to shut down!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  JBB @2    last year

A little on the nose to gas light on this topic, eh JBB?

But for those who can't remember the last 48 hours, here's a reminder:

1. Fed commissioner floats a gas stove ban.

2.  Left wing lawmakers and pundits applaud the idea  

3.  Its pointed out that far left jurisdictions like NYC ban gas hookups in new buildings

4.  Sane people across the country make the idea politically toxic. 

5.  Scared by the response, Democrats claim Republicans invented the statement by the Fed commissioner  and the laws already banning gas hookups 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2    last year

The Washington Examiner appears to be the only news outlet that actually followed up with the study that is being used to justify the hysterical urgency to ban stoves. 

Responding to a request for comment, RMI manager Brady Seals told the Washington Examiner in an email Wednesday that the think tank's study "does not assume or estimate a causal relationship" between childhood asthma and natural gas stoves.

lol. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2    last year

On that page:

4 stories from Washington Post in a 2 day period:

1. No one is coming after gas stoves

2. Republicans are just making gas stoves an issue to wage culture war

3. Why regulators are banning gas stoves

4. Why banning gas stoves is good actually

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.2    last year

And before you know it the "Consumer Product Safety Commision" will be recommending a date by which the nation will have to convert/

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @2    last year

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3  Jeremy Retired in NC    last year
"US and Mexican cabinet officials ran out of time before discussing migration in a formal meeting in Mexico City on Monday, according to people familiar with the matter, leaving a major issue between the countries largely unaddressed."

That's a round about way of saying they stalled and avoided discussing the problems.  

Biden's Secretary of Transportation was chosen because of his sexual preference and is yet another failed Biden appointee.

But the block was checked.  Isn't the the most important thing to the "woke" nimrods?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3    last year
That's a round about way of saying they stalled and avoided discussing the problems.  

Imagine forgetting to discuss the border crisis?

But the block was checked.  Isn't the the most important thing to the "woke" nimrods?

w5d_v8RC?format=jpg&name=small

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    last year

Is this what you consider funny?

I think it's stupid and moronic

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    last year

I think Mayor Pete is stupid and moronic as well!

Don't forget: FREE SPEECH!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    last year

I think you offended somebody.  Not that it is your problem.

Don't forget: FREE SPEECH!

You know you can't use free speech if they don't agree with you.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.3    last year
I think you offended somebody. 

I'm sorry to hear it.

Not that it is your problem.

I try to be cordial, but I aslo have a responsibility to our readers.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.5  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.4    last year

[deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  devangelical @3.1.5    last year
[deleted]

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.7  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    last year

Why do you believe it's stupid and moronic for a biological man to breast feed his child? I believe it's a wonderful bonding experience.

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.8  devangelical  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.6    last year
And yet here you are.

but I'm not the one with my tongue hanging out in this conversation...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.7    last year

Why do you support idiocy and ignorance?

It's stupid and moronic and ignorant.  Photoshopped ignorance.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.4    last year

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.4    last year

I always find ignorance offensive

That image has been digitally altered, most likely by some right-wing  [removed]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.12  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    last year

That image has been digitally altered by some gqp scumbag

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.9    last year

[removed]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.12    last year

Whatever

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.14    last year

So, you admit the image is photoshopped ignorance!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.17  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    last year

What do you find stupid and moronic about Mr.  Buttigieg?  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.18  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.17    last year

Everything?

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1.19  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.9    last year
Why do you support idiocy and ignorance?

You support liberalism and liberals.

What's your point?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  Sean Treacy    last year

"how that could possibly happen" and "how anyone could be that irresponsible."

Pretty much encapsulates Biden right there.  Sanctimoniously attacking people for doing what he does. 

He's Donald Trump with a press that works overtime to protect and shield him. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    last year

An honest press would have hung him with those words!

George
Junior Expert
4.1.1  George  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1    last year

America Pravda gave up even the appearance of honesty once trump beat Clinton.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  George @4.1.1    last year

Yes George, they came out of the closet!

bccrane
Freshman Silent
4.2  bccrane  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    last year

And then there is this part:

a narrative that there is a big difference between what Biden did and what Trump did. 

The way I see it is, "Yeah there is a big difference", Trump being the ego maniac he is/was seen those documents as being a bigly deal that he produced these classified documents and being that he did that beautiful accomplishment, that he figured that those documents should be his.

Biden on the other hand, oh crap Hillary lost, these documents need to disappear, a republican led DOJ may look into these and "I'm in trouble". You know why they turned Biden's classified documents over so quickly, because the DOJ is currently under democrat control and what was in them will never be known, unlike all the leaks and false leaks from the classified documents of Trump.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    last year
"how that could possibly happen" and "how anyone could be that irresponsible."

Biden saying this after he (and most likely Obama and Garland) knew that he had been keeping classified docs at unsecured locations for at least 6 years.

Only an idiot would believe what Biden spews.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.3.1  Ender  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.3    last year

So now you know what others think or knew. 

Speculative powers activate!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Ender @4.3.1    last year
So now you know what others think or knew. 

No, and I never claimed that. What I block-quoted were Biden's own words he uttered during his 60 Minutes interview last fall.

Speculative powers activate!

Snideness doesn't work with me.

Don't believe me? Watch for yourself ...

Ender
Professor Principal
4.3.3  Ender  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.3.2    last year
Snideness doesn't work with me.

Says the queen of it.

Yet you still say Obama knew about it?

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.3.4  bugsy  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.3    last year
Biden saying this after he (and most likely Obama and Garland) knew that he had been keeping classified docs at unsecured locations for at least 6 years.

In a 2018 60 minutes interview, Biden stated that he no longer had access to classified material.

Yet another lie.

We know about at least 2 locations where he had arms length access to classified information.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.3.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  bugsy @4.3.4    last year

Fear not: Biden takes classified documents and classified material seriously./S

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  author  Vic Eldred    last year

In 2018, for the first time, a majority of Democrats said they considered themselves to be “liberal,” according to  Gallup . At 51 percent, the 2018 share is only 1 point greater than the share of Democrats who identified as liberal in 2017, but it’s very different from how Democrats’ political ideologies broke down in the 1990s and early 2000s.

Velencia-Pollapalooza.0111-1.png

How much of this has to do with the brainwashing going on in academia?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    last year

It's not just academia, it's the culture at large.  Media, movies, schooling all push liberal ideology and it takes years and exposure to real life to overcome it.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1    last year

Point well taken.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    last year

It would appear liberals and Democrats and progressives aren't the ones being brainwashed.

It would be those denying reality

Truth = Liberal

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.2    last year
Truth = Libera

Using letters = hiding insults

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    last year

It would appear liberals and Democrats and progressives aren't the ones being brainwashed.

It would be those denying reality

Truth = Liberal

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.3    last year

"Yesterday, Democrats voted against a bill to provide life-saving medical care to children after they are born. Apparently “reproductive freedom” is not the freedom to have a baby (which everyone supports) but the freedom to kill the baby after birth."....Stephen Miller

FmOpygvWQAAoHdG?format=jpg&name=small
democrat's women's caucus

[ Deleted ]

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.3.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.1    last year

the GOP legislative stunt team scores big with bible thumpers. bfd

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @5.3.2    last year

[]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.3.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.1    last year
Democrats voted against a bill to provide life-saving medical care to children after they are born

210 of these murderous asses.  All but two voted against a bill to provide medical care.  I'm all for removing THEIR opportunities at receiving medical care.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.3.4    last year
I'm all for removing THEIR opportunities at receiving medical care.

I'll second the motion!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.6  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.1    last year

And leading the Democrat murdering charge is ... drum roll ... Nancy Pelosi!

Why is that woman wearing a mask? Didn't Biden announce that the pandemic is finished months ago?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.3.6    last year

Did you see her yesterday when reporters were trying to ask her about the Biden documents?

She was walking the hall with a cookie in her mouth. She took it out to show them: I can't answer I'm eating a cookie!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.8  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.3.4    last year

Nearly all House Democrats oppose resolution condemning attacks on churches, pro-life facilities

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.9  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.8    last year

What Democrats/Liberals/Progressives attack churches and murder pro-lifers?

You're projecting.

Another garbage source

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.9    last year
What Democrats/Liberals/Progressives attack churches and murder pro-lifers?

Don't put words in my mouth!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.11  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.1    last year

Such ignorance that the gqp supports.  The dumbass bill won't pass.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.3.12  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.7    last year
She was walking the hall with a cookie in her mouth. She took it out to show them: I can't answer I'm eating a cookie!

I saw! She's such an embarrassment whether she's eating a cookie or gourmet ice cream.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.13  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.1    last year

You misinform - this is a repeat of the garbage of an aborted fetus surviving and offering life saving care

Not denying medical care to any infants.  More mis/disinformation/outright lies from the gqp, what a shocker that the lie comes from stephen miller - a walking talking racist evil pile of shit.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @5.3.12    last year

She has such damage not only to the government, but the nation as well.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.15  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.13    last year

No Tessylo, I INFORM.  And many here need it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.15    last year

I have never witnessed that, 'here'

Only mis/disinformation/outright lies 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.3.17  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.13    last year
garbage of an aborted fetus surviving and offering life saving care Not denying medical care to any infants.

If it survived the abortion attempt, it is INDEED and [infant.Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.18  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.3.17    last year

Fuck off

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.19  Ender  replied to  devangelical @5.3.2    last year

You are talking to people that think schools indoctrinate others. 

I can only laugh at them.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.20  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.15    last year
I INFORM.

Hahaha

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.21  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.16    last year

I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should read the many links you've been given?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.22  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @5.3.20    last year

So, you're not interested in substance?

Ender
Professor Principal
5.3.23  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.3.22    last year

Every once in a while you come up with something good.  jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.24  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @5.3.23    last year

Tell us why you called a male member "a Queen?"

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.25  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @5.3.20    last year

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3.26  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.25    last year

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.3.27  bugsy  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.3.17    last year

[Deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.3.28  bugsy  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.3.17    last year

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.29  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @5.3.19    last year

[Deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.3.30  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.29    last year

Tell you what. Speaking of taunting, give me the word and  will cut and paste exactly what you sent me in a PN just a little while ago. Then we can let the readers decide on character. 

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
5.3.31  afrayedknot  replied to  bugsy @5.3.28    last year

Be better. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.32  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.29    last year

LOL

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.3.33  bugsy  replied to  afrayedknot @5.3.31    last year

Obviously, anyone in their right mind would not use you even as their very last choice of advice.

Maybe you can take your own advice.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.3.34  Tessylo  replied to  afrayedknot @5.3.31    last year

That's not possible AFK

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.3.35  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @5.3.9    last year

Since you can't seem to do any research. It was only all over the news since the Dobbs vs Jackson decision.

Maybe if Garland move his boney crypt keeper ass and force the DOJ and FBI to treat these radical pro-abortion terrorists like the Jan 6th rioters; there wouldn't need to be a bill condemning the attacks. Which Democrats obviously don't; since it is their domestic terrorists carrying them out.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    last year

Some don't know the difference between a trending news story of general interest and a left wing creation.

I think the point was made yesterday.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  author  Vic Eldred    last year

"A Democratic lawmaker is planting seeds of suspicion about President Biden’s classified documents.

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.), who once worried   Guam could sink   from overpopulation, floated a conspiracy theory on Thursday that sensitive papers found at Biden’s Delaware home and an office he used at a Washington, DC, think tank could have been “planted.”

Johnson, 68,   told Fox News he was “suspicious”   that the 80-year-old president’s lawyers “conveniently” discovered the material from his days as vice president during the Obama administration."

Now there is a legitimate conspiracy theory as opposed to people asking valid questions.

biden-secret-documents-planted-586.jpg?w=1024

Hank Johnson has never been the brightest bulb on the tree.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
7.1  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    last year

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @7.1    last year

I just thought of something looking at that. It's a good thing dumb ass didn't have a garage sale. After all, he didn't even know he had them!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    last year

I caught the tail end of it this morning. I'd forgotten all about this Guam loon!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.2    last year

He only got elected for one reason.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
8  Snuffy    last year

Here's something that you missed.  In a stunning display of partisanship this week House Democrats proposed an amendment to the Constitution to allow 16-year-olds to vote.  It's blatantly obvious an attempt to cover up ongoing issues with the Administration by bringing such an issue up now.  The questions are simple, why in the last session when Democrats held the majority in both House and Senate did they not bring this proposal up?  It's obvious, they feel the need for cover now.  Watch for this story to gain legs in national media.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @8    last year

Snuffy, I think you got it right.

Today you get the A for logic.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  author  Vic Eldred    last year

As of this morning:

fdvdcd.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=440

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10  author  Vic Eldred    last year

"The "inadvertent" defense has its dangers. If Biden worked off any of these documents for his book (which dealt with some of the underlying subjects), the inadvertent defense is not only shattered but could be viewed as an effort to deceive the public."...Jonathan Turley

Also known as a blatant lie. Biden is a far worse lier than newcomer Santos ever was.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11  author  Vic Eldred    last year

FmSo5NRWQAMmdfs?format=jpg&name=small

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @11    last year

Oh, the pressure on Garland!  It's a wonder he doesn't quit!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
11.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.1    last year

He won't quit.

The man still thinks he belongs on the Supreme Court; and has to pay as many Republicans and their supporters back for being denied.

Could you imagine Garland a Supreme Court judge? Unhinged wouldn't come close to describing his rulings.

Criminal is the most accurate word to describe his actions as AG.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ronin2 @11.1.1    last year

Obama presented him as a moderate.  Amazing how som any of them look that way before they take power.

Garland still has a lot of explaining to do and history will not treat him kindly.

JBB
Professor Principal
11.1.3  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.1.2    last year

When Merrick Garland was in Oklahoma City prosecuting Tim McVeigh he was a rock ribbed Republican, admired by all...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @11.1.3    last year

There was nothing political about the prosecution of Tim McVeigh. Excuse me, I have to say most everybody wanted him prosecuted.

JBB
Professor Principal
11.1.5  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.1.4    last year

Garland was a rock solid Republican then!

He didn't leave the gop. It became MAGA...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @11.1.5    last year
He didn't leave the gop.

He left it before Obama nominated him to the SCOTUS. That was the bait that McConnell never swallowed. As the radical Biden's AG he has exposed himself for the progressive tool he is.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
11.1.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  JBB @11.1.3    last year
When Merrick Garland was in Oklahoma City prosecuting Tim McVeigh he was a rock ribbed Republican, admired by all...

Lol.  He clerked for one of the  most liberal justices of all time out of law school and joined the Clinton administration in 1993. 

the argument that "rock solid Republican" would clerk for Justice Brennan and take a high ranking job in the Clinton administration is about as dumb as one can make.  

JBB
Professor Principal
11.1.8  JBB  replied to  Sean Treacy @11.1.7    last year

Garland is a non-MAGA conservative but thanks for making my point. No Big R Republicans are allowed into Trump's radical MAGA small case gop of today...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
11.1.9  Sean Treacy  replied to  JBB @11.1.8    last year

Lol.  Of course you are going double down on your absurdity after it was exposed.  

It's as stupid as claiming John Roberts was a staunch liberal when Bush nominated him.  Anyone who has even the slighted sense of honesty or integrity  would be mortified at making such a dishonest claim. 

But then there are people who just lie and lie and lie in service of their progressive religion 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.1.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @11.1.8    last year

Obama doesn't nominate Consevatives.

Conservatives don't sick the FBI on parents.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.11  Jasper2529  replied to  JBB @11.1.8    last year
Garland is a non-MAGA conservative

If that were true, then why have only Democrat presidents nominated him (Clinton, Obama, Biden) for high judicial positions? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.11    last year
If that were true, then why have only Democrat presidents nominated him (Clinton, Obama, Biden) for high judicial positions? 

d137901f910a1bdea1a8964b2c324f11.jpg

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.13  Jasper2529  replied to  JBB @11.1.5    last year
Garland was a rock solid Republican then!

"Rock solid"? Where's your evidence of that? Citation, please.

Let us not forget that Reagan and Trump were, at one time, Democrats, too.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.1.13    last year
Where's your evidence of that? Citation, please.

Evidence? EVIDENCE??

We don't need no stinking evidence.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.1.15  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @11.1.14    last year

I keep hoping.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12  author  Vic Eldred    last year

th?id=OIP.cx39U3_RzJSc6XEo_0fDiAHaE8&pid=Api&P=0

Peter Doocy: "Classified materials, next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?"

th?id=OIP.6Jmg4HjyONBZhbTiY1pt6QHaE8&pid=Api&P=0

Biden: "My Corvette is in a locked garage, okay?"

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
13  Nerm_L    last year

The media has already changed the narrative on the documents found in Biden's possession.  The Presidential Records Act is not about handling classified material.  The PRA was the pretext for executing a search warrant on Mar-a-lago to recover executive records; not about recovering classified material.  Biden's attorneys handing classified material over to the National Archives is not the same as complying with the PRA.  The PRA includes non-classified materials, too.

Biden has already been let off the hook by focusing attention on classified material.  Obviously everyone is trying to avoid addressing whether or not this is a disqualifier for Biden's reelection.  And the partisan bickering over classified material completely hides the real pretext for the FBI searching Mar-a-lago.  All of this appears to be an attempt to take the heat off the FBI and DOJ.  And, so far, the easily duped have been easily duped. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
14  Mark in Wyoming     last year

glad i usually just stop by to just read the comments on the content ......

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15  author  Vic Eldred    last year

"In the first 5 days of the Republican-controlled House we:

• Stripped funding for 87,000 IRS agents

• Established a Select Committee on China

• Created a panel to investigate the weaponization of government."

CKwNKcLA?format=jpg&name=small

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
16  author  Vic Eldred    last year

"EXCLUSIVE:   Jim Jordan's first investigation as chairman of the House Judiciary Committee will examine President Biden's "mishandling" of classified documents and the Justice Department's investigation.

The investigation led by Jordan, R-Ohio, comes one day after Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel to examine the matter, former U.S. attorney Robert Hur. The Justice Department escalated it to a special counsel investigation from a mere review Thursday after a second   stash of classified documents   was found inside the garage of Biden's Wilmington, Delaware, home. The   first documents were found   inside the Washington, D.C., offices of the Penn Biden Center think tank.

"We are   conducting oversight   of the Justice Department’s actions with respect to former Vice President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents, including the apparently unauthorized possession of classified material at a Washington, D.C., private office and in the garage of his Wilmington, Delaware, residence," Jordan and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., wrote in a letter sent Friday to Garland."

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
17  author  Vic Eldred    last year

Joe Biden this morning from the Ebenezer Baptist Church: “When I started off as a 22-year-old kid on the east side in the civil rights movement.”

And they talk about Santos!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
18  Jasper2529    last year

It appears that Joe Biden has a long, sloppy history when it comes to protecting classified documents. Here he is in 2013, holding a "Classified" document at a press conference ...

Oops... its ANOTHER Biden blunder: Vice President unwittingly reveals cover of codeword-classified document

Snuffy
Professor Participates
18.1  Snuffy  replied to  Jasper2529 @18    last year

Yah, I saw that story today.  Nice to know he takes classified documents so seriously.  You can tell he does cuz he has such a serious look on his face...   

TᵢG
Professor Principal
19  TᵢG    last year
Joe Biden is in a little trouble and his left-wing defenders have framed and pushed a narrative that there is a big difference between what Biden did and what Trump did.

The difference is not a 'narrative', it is fact (and obvious if one removes partisan blinders).   

You have twisted reality again by pretending this was a proactive comparison rather than a response to people like the author trying to reduce the severity of Trump's acts by equating them with Biden's.    Making these two violations of the PRA 'the same thing' lowers Trump's specific acts and circumstances to the level of Biden's.   

Both Biden and Trump violated the PRA; both are at fault.   The manner and severity are fundamentally different.

Just more defense of Trump by those who claim they are not doing so.