╌>

Donald Trump Jr. to courtroom artist: 'Make me look sexy'

Category:  Other

Via:  hallux  •  6 months ago  •  5 comments

By:   Jack Queen - Reuters

Donald Trump Jr. to courtroom artist: 'Make me look sexy'

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

NEW YORK, Nov 2 (Reuters) - During a break in Donald Trump Jr.'s testimony on Thursday in a fraud trial that could handcuff his family's real-estate business, he had a request for the courtroom sketch artist: "Make me look sexy."
The oldest son of the former president had spent the past several hours on the witness stand, trying to distance himself from the questionable financial statements that a judge has already ruled fraudulent.
When he was finished, Donald Jr., the first of four family members slated to testify, paused to banter with courtroom sketch artist Jane Rosenberg, who was on assignment for Reuters.
According to Rosenberg, Donald Trump's namesake son asked her to produce a portrait that could boost his romantic appeal.
The veteran sketch artist said Donald Jr. also offered an example he thought might be helpful: a flattering courtroom portrait of former cryptocurrency mogul Sam Bankman-Fried not by Rosenberg that has been circulating on the internet.
Donald Jr. said it made Bankman-Fried look like a "superstar," Rosenberg told Reuters.
The firm-jawed, spiky-haired subject in that picture bears little resemblance to the notoriously disheveled Bankman-Fried, who is now a defendant in a criminal fraud trial that could send him to prison for decades.

"I said, 'That's fake,'" Rosenberg said. "It doesn't look anything like him, doesn't look anything like Sam Bankman-Fried ... and

visit seeded article for remaining content

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
1  seeder  Hallux    6 months ago

“Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas”

Ecclesiastes (1.2; 12.8)

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    6 months ago

Really? Impossible...

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3  Drinker of the Wry    6 months ago

I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts

And I'm too sexy for Milan
Too sexy for Milan
New York, and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3    6 months ago

I remember that song LMAO

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4  Gsquared    6 months ago

If, and that's a big if, the courtroom artist could disguise his ugliness, how would they deal with the fact that he is even uglier inside than out?