╌>

Trump Declares MAGA Camp a Cult

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  robert-in-ohio  •  3 months ago  •  85 comments

Trump Declares MAGA Camp a Cult
Former President Trump says the “MAGA camp” will “not accept” anyone who donates to Nikki Haley’s campaign.

Mr. Trump admits what the rest of the world has known for some time, he is a cult leader.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Former President Donald Trump has   ramped up his attacks against Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley , sharpening his criticism and going after her supporters as he pressures her to drop out of the race.

In a new post on Truth Social, Trump said, “Anybody that makes a ‘contribution’ to birdbrain” – his nickname for the former UN Ambassador and South Carolina governor – “from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.”

The former president isn’t happy Haley is staying in the race despite her performance in New Hampshire.

Red Box Rules

Let it rip but no personal attacks on other members of NT please

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Robert in Ohio    3 months ago

The picture accompanying this article would make the perfect new logo for the MAGA Cult

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1    3 months ago

It was sad to hear him say that. Aside from the obvious attempt to bully donors, Trump has to win over the Haley supporters.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    3 months ago

A far better scenario is Trump being out of the race.

That way, the GOP has a decent, rational, youthful human being as their nominee and the American people have a dramatically improved choice.  This would begin the process of convalescence from the Trump infection for the GOP.   It would enable the GOP to start getting back to some level of rational normalcy.

It would be good for everyone.   Even those who claim they are voting for Trump for his policies would benefit since Haley would have an excellent chance to win in the general election and deliver on GOP policies.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    3 months ago

maga republicans using logic and reason to effect a rational political solution? heh, listen to you...

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.3  TᵢG  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    3 months ago

There are, no doubt, non-MAGA Republicans who are engaging in the common herd mentality of voting for the likely winner.   They could make a difference.   But they very likely will not break free of the herd.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.4  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    3 months ago

I do not think that is going to happen, I live in a very conservative area of rural Ohio and a lot of neighbors, friends and acquaintances will either vote for someone else or not vote rather than vote for Trump or Biden

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.5  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    3 months ago

There is nothing reasonable or logical about Trump, Trump on the ticket in 2024 will insure that Biden is in the White House in 2025

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.6  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.1    3 months ago

I agree, if we really want a Republican in the White House then Trump must not be on the ticket in November

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.7  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.3    3 months ago
But they very likely will not break free of the herd.

TG you are right, the GOP herd mentality is going to elect Joe Biden

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.4    3 months ago

Let's go Manchin!

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.9  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.8    3 months ago

Sorry, Joe supports JOE. Run Liz Run! 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.10  TᵢG  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.6    3 months ago

He could win given he is running against a politically weak opponent.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.11  TᵢG  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.7    3 months ago

The herd mentality is a function of people, not a particular party.   We have the herd mentality in both cases and neither is good for the nation.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.12  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.11    3 months ago

The herd mentality is a function of people, not a particular party.   We have the herd mentality in both cases and neither is good for the nation.

Excellent and true point - which is why I would vote for neither Biden or Trump under any circumstances, I am sure that another candidate will allow me to vote without holding my nose as I have done in he past three presidential elections.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.13  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.8    3 months ago
Let's go Manchin!
Interesting - I f he were to run as an independent (doubtful at this point) I would vote for him.  How about a Manchin/Cheney ticket that would ruffle a few feathers on the left and the right

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.12    3 months ago
... which is why I would vote for neither Biden or Trump under any circumstances ...

I suspect you recognize that neither should be PotUS.   I agree with that, but I have other factors too.

While neither Biden nor Trump should be PotUS (both waaaay too old) there is a big difference between the two.   Trump has the profound negative of being the only PotUS in US history who has tried to steal a US election through coercion, lying, fraud, and incitement.   (I could go on, but that should suffice as a summary.)

To me, this is not a year where I will issue a protest vote because my top priority is to do what I can to stop Trump from being elected PotUS.   That means (in a Trump v Biden match) I will have to hold my nose and vote for Biden.   But that will be easy given Trump is an order of magnitude worse than Biden.  (Yeah, IMO, but I have a substantial supporting argument.)

What I would greatly prefer is a choice ... where I could vote FOR someone.   In 2024, the only remaining possibility (barring something extraordinary) is Nikki Haley.   I support Haley and would vote for her.   Wishfully thinking, I would like that opportunity.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.12    3 months ago

It's really just the gqp who has a herd mentality - hive minded drones, like a member here likes to use to disparage liberals.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.16  sandy-2021492  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.13    3 months ago

Manchin is slimy.  He just doesn't sound as vulgar as Trump while he's being slimy.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.17  devangelical  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.16    3 months ago

he's too busy stuffing carbon industry cash into his pockets with both hands to ever hold office again...

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1.18  sandy-2021492  replied to  devangelical @1.1.17    3 months ago

Holding office has allowed him to stuff more into his pockets.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  sandy-2021492 @1.1.16    3 months ago

I don't trust Manchin one damn bit.  He's a DINO as far as I'm concerned and a pocket stuffer like sandy says.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.20  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.14    3 months ago

I would also vote for Haley but I would never under any circumstances vote for either Trump or Biden.  The state of the country is as it is because we have for two long settled for the lesser of two evils in too many elections at too many levels of government.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.21  TᵢG  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.20    3 months ago
The state of the country is as it is because we have for two long settled for the lesser of two evils in too many elections at too many levels of government.

In every other election year I would have agreed with you.   Not this one.   Not when one of the nominees (Trump) should never be allowed access to the presidency.   Both Biden and Trump are bad but not equally bad ... not by an order of magnitude.   The clincher for Trump is what he did in his Big Lie campaign.   That established, quite clearly, how utterly unfit he is for public office ... much less the presidency.

There will be plenty of opportunities (I fear) to vote third party to help develop a viable third party.   For me, this is absolutely NOT the year to make a protest vote.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.22  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.21    3 months ago

this is absolutely NOT the year to make a protest vote.

As citizens we are guaranteed the right to vote our conscience - not voting for one of two people unfit to be presidents, but rather voting for someone is not a "protest vote" but rather the action of a rational and loyal citizen.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.23  JohnRussell  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.22    3 months ago

Third parties cannot win in the current setup and climate. 

When your candidate cannot win, you are in defacto casting a protest vote against the major parties. 

Anyone who votes third party this year is aiding Trump. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.24  JohnRussell  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.22    3 months ago
As citizens we are guaranteed the right to vote our conscience

Tig's comment was not about "rights". 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.25  TᵢG  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.22    3 months ago

Label it whatever you want.   My reasoning remains the same.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.26  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.24    3 months ago
As citizens we are guaranteed the right to vote our conscience

Tig's comment was not about "rights".

Perhaps, but the point I made is that in exercising my right to vote, I will not vote for someone that I do not believe is the right person for the job.

You can like that or not like that - I don't care.

Iam not voting for Trump, I am not voting for Biden - my vote will be for a third party candidate or I will write in someone and as Walter Cronkite used to say "And that's the way it is"

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
1.1.27  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.25    3 months ago
Label it whatever you want.   My reasoning remains the same.

I respect and accept your position, that is all I ask in return

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.28  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.23    3 months ago

Yup.  It's deplorable to me.  What a waste of a vote.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.29  TᵢG  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.27    3 months ago

I have not criticized you.   I have stated my position and my reasoning for 2024.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.30  JohnRussell  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.26    3 months ago
Iam not voting for Trump, I am not voting for Biden - my vote will be for a third party candidate or I will write in someone and as Walter Cronkite used to say "And that's the way it is"

you might as well stay home

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.31  Tessylo  replied to  TᵢG @1.1.29    3 months ago

Some claim victim as soon as you disagree,

lol

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.32  TᵢG  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.26    3 months ago
the point I made is that in exercising my right to vote, I will not vote for someone that I do not believe is the right person for the job.

And I immediately acknowledge the logic of that and noted that I would agree with you except for the situation we face in 2024.

I recognize that you disagree and I accept that.   I do not, however, accept the reasoning of those who will vote for Trump given all we know about him.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.1.33  Right Down the Center  replied to  Robert in Ohio @1.1.22    3 months ago
As citizens we are guaranteed the right to vote our conscience - not voting for one of two people unfit to be presidents, but rather voting for someone is not a "protest vote" but rather the action of a rational and loyal citizen.

Could not agree more.  If more people would vote for the best candidate and not the best of two bad choices in a few cycles the two main parties might see enough people are tired of their BS choices and are willing to look elsewhere.  They may start giving us better candidates.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.1.34  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.23    3 months ago
Anyone who votes third party this year is aiding Trump. 

Only if Biden would have been their choice if they did not vote third party.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.1.35  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.30    3 months ago

Maybe he doesn't want to stay home.  Any chance you can respect his decision?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2  TᵢG    3 months ago
 “Anybody that makes a ‘contribution’ to birdbrain” – his nickname for the former UN Ambassador and South Carolina governor – “from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.”

Well it looks like I am excluded from the club.

W h a t   a n   a s s h o l e !

This is who the GOP wants as their nominee??

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  TᵢG @2    3 months ago

I really just can't see how anybody defends his behavior.  It's appalling - both the behavior, and the defense of it.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.1  devangelical  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.1    3 months ago

when I was a registered republican years ago, I used to get fundraising mail from the R's with a similar send us money or else threat.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.2  devangelical  replied to  devangelical @2.1.1    3 months ago

coincidentally, those solicitations ended after I was informed of the individualized tracking capabilities of barcodes on prepaid return envelopes and how the USPS frowned upon using one as a mailing label for sending a nicely boxed brick thru the mail.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  devangelical @2.1.1    3 months ago
when I was a registered republican years ago

Did you ever get called for Jury duty as a registered Republican?

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.3    3 months ago

sorry, I can't answer your question right now. it's laundry day here and all my linens are in the machine...

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.5  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.3    3 months ago

yeah, and I hung the jury until after lunch because I knew the county had to buy it. I had a steak sandwich.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @2.1.2    3 months ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     3 months ago
“from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.”

But we will take your money, since we are grifters.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  Kavika @3    3 months ago

Not being allowed in the MAGA camp is a blessing all people should desire

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    3 months ago

The anti-Haley hate is much stronger within the Trump cult than it is anywhere on the Left.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1  devangelical  replied to  Tacos! @4    3 months ago

it seems blind loyalty is very big among those that would happily throw anyone under the bus to save themselves first.

GregTx
PhD Guide
5  GregTx    3 months ago

I hope this bullshit gives Haley a serious boost.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
5.1  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  GregTx @5    3 months ago
I hope this bullshit gives Haley a serious boost.

That would be a good thing for sure

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    3 months ago
Opinion | The Trump-MAGA Purge

Donald Trump has decided the way to unite the GOP, after his 54% to 43% victory in New Hampshire, is to purge Republicans who are still skeptical of him. Retribution is at the top of his mind, as he said when launching his campaign. Yet this politics of subtraction will make it harder to beat President Biden.

Many of Nikki Haley’s supporters, including longtime Republicans, aren’t persuaded that Mr. Trump deserves a second term. In New Hampshire this week, “three-quarters (77%) of Haley voters said they would not vote for Trump in November,” according to a Fox News survey of 2,000 people. This is a symptom of Mr. Trump’s political weakness, not its cause. The obvious move for Mr. Trump is to assuage the concerns of these voters and welcome them into the fold.

Instead he wants to banish them. “Nikki ‘Birdbrain’ Haley is very bad for the Republican Party and, indeed, our Country,” Mr. Trump said Wednesday on his social-media site. “Anybody that makes a ‘Contribution’ to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.”

Ms. Haley’s donors aren’t naifs and presumably won’t be intimidated from exercising their constitutional rights. But Mr. Trump’s threat reveals once again where his heart is. When his aides tell him that he should disavow the notion of payback, he does it, for a moment. Then he reverts to form.

“I don’t get too angry. I get even,” he said Tuesday night in New Hampshire, in what was supposed to be a victory speech. He may find people react to his threats by voting for another candidate, or not at all.

A similar bad omen for Republicans is the GOP dysfunction in big swing states, including Arizona and Michigan. The latest is that Kari Lake secretly audiotaped the Arizona state party chair, Jeff DeWit, urging her in 2023 to skip this year’s Senate race. The “ask” from “back east” was if there were “any companies out there or something that could just put her on the payroll?” Mr. DeWit proffered. “Is there a number at which . . . ”

Mr. DeWit’s words were ill-chosen, and he resigned Wednesday. But as he did he decried the “betrayal of trust” involved in the recording of “an open, unguarded exchange between friends in the living room of her house,” which occurred “while I was actually employing Lake in my private company.” He said his proposal to Ms. Lake was not a bribe but a suggestion, for her sake and the GOP’s, that she find something else to do for two years and then run for Governor again in 2026. The leaked tape looks like an attempt by Ms. Lake and her allies to take over the state party.

What a fiasco. In the past six years, Arizona Republicans have lost both U.S. Senate seats, as well as Ms. Lake’s narrow 2022 defeat for the governorship. The state’s three-way Senate contest this November could be a good opportunity for a GOP pickup, with liberal voters split between independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema and presumptive Democratic nominee Rep. Ruben Gallego. Yet the GOP seems prepared to nominate the polarizing Ms. Lake, who’s again busy firing inside the tent.

If Mr. Trump and other MAGA figures spend the coming months trying to purify the GOP of everyone who won’t kiss his ring, it will be a high act of self-sabotage. It will also be a good reason to vote for someone else.
original

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
6.1  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 months ago
If Mr. Trump and other MAGA figures spend the coming months trying to purify the GOP of everyone who won’t kiss his ring, it will be a high act of self-sabotage. It will also be a good reason to vote for someone else.

John, We do not always agree, but this is a good point

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 months ago

The revenge & retribution campaign as he fleeces his enablers/supporters/cult/defendersoftheindefensible on a daily basis for 'campaign' cough, cough, legal funds.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7  Sean Treacy    3 months ago

It's actually a pretty common tactic in party primaries. It's how Biden and the Democratic Party got all his rivals to give up at the same time in 2020 even though they were as well placed as Haley.  The word goes out "if you don't join now, you will be left out."  Of all the things Trump has done, this is has to got to be towards the bottom of reasons to be upset with him.

Nothing really unique here

MrFrost
Professor Guide
7.1  MrFrost  replied to  Sean Treacy @7    3 months ago
Of all the things Trump has done, this is has to got to be towards the bottom of reasons to be upset with him.

For once I agree, trump has done far worse, just like you said. He is a divisive political figure, possibly the most divisive in history, (but GWB would be a close second). 

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
7.2  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  Sean Treacy @7    3 months ago

Sean

I disagree

Someone tells me you must learn to be a "hater" and turn your back on your values to sit at the front table, then I will learning to sit elsewhere for sure.

He is losing the suburban female vote, he is starting to lose the younger conservative vote and a lot of us old guys are leaving too - it is not that these folks will vote for Biden (never for most of them) but they will vote for a third party candidate, or write in Mickey Mouse, or they will just nor vote which will hurt conservatives at all levels of the upcoming election.

But Mr. Trump cares nothing for anyone or anything but himself

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Robert in Ohio @7.2    3 months ago
meone tells me you must learn to be a "hater" and turn your back on your values to sit at the front tab

Calling her a bird brain, in public, is not normal. But "join now or you are out" is politics as usual for any political party. It's just usually done in private among the people who matter in the party though.  

is losing the suburban female vote, he is starting to lose the younger conservative vote and a lot of us old guys are leaving too

There's no doubt the Trump coalition is not the Romney coalition.  Trump's focused on winning more minorities and maximizing the working class white vote and probably doesn't think this hurts him among those groups.  He wants to attract voters who consider themselves outsiders who the system doesn't work for, which is in part why the indictments helped him so much.  Time will tell if he can ultimately get to a winning plurality with that coalition.  

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
7.2.2  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.2.1    3 months ago

Trump's focused on winning more minorities 

Do you mean the votes of the minorities like the ones Trump sYA

Trump says immigrants are ‘poisoning the blood of our country.’ 

T rump went on to say his criticism is of immigrants from all over the world, including Asia and Africa .
I have a feeling that those minority voters will not be voting for Trump any time soon.

JBB
Professor Principal
8  JBB    3 months ago

Much like Harry Truman, Biden will be viewed in time as a pragmatic professional public servant who though unlikely rose to the challenge of restoring faith in our republic, post Trump and Trumpism...

Who served with honor despite suffering MAGA! 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JBB @8    3 months ago

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
8.2  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  JBB @8    3 months ago

No way - Biden at best will be judged to have led the nation in circles accomplishing little 

JBB
Professor Principal
8.2.1  JBB  replied to  Robert in Ohio @8.2    3 months ago

1. "Nunt Uh" is hardly a convincing argument.

2. Whooping Trump twice is accomplishment.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
8.2.2  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  JBB @8.2.1    3 months ago

No way - Biden at best will be judged to have led the nation in circles accomplishing little 

1. "Nunt Uh" is hardly a convincing argument.

2. Whooping Trump twice is accomplishment

re #1 In case your reading skills need work, I didn't say "Nunt uh"

Biden will be judged as one of worst post 19th century presidents; coincidentally so will Trump

And people thought Trump and Biden had nothing in common 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Robert in Ohio @8.2    3 months ago

Bullshit.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Robert in Ohio @8.2.2    3 months ago

No, President Biden will not be judged that way, except by the gqp.

JBB
Professor Principal
8.2.5  JBB  replied to  Robert in Ohio @8.2.2    3 months ago

I believe you are wrong. You may not like him but President Biden is running a very successful administration which is now exceeding expectations economically and upon the world stage. His terms as Vice President and POTUS all successful...

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
8.2.6  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  JBB @8.2.5    3 months ago

And i believe that you are wrong

And that is the great thing about our country, we are both entitled to have those opinions and to state them for the world to hear.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @8.2.5    3 months ago

He is wrong, there is no doubt about it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  Robert in Ohio @8.2.6    3 months ago

For those on NT to hear, not the world.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
8.2.9  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.8    3 months ago

I didn’t think that NT was restricted to only US users.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
8.2.10  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.7    3 months ago
there is no doubt about it.

I doubt it.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JBB @8    3 months ago
Biden will be viewed in time as a pragmatic professional public servant who though unlikely rose to the challenge of restoring faith in our republic,

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
9  seeder  Robert in Ohio    3 months ago

JBB
Professor Principal
9.1  JBB  replied to  Robert in Ohio @9    3 months ago

The main flaw in that false equivalency is that it is false...

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
9.1.1  seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  JBB @9.1    3 months ago

I agree because a false false equivalency is the TRUTH

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Robert in Ohio @9.1.1    3 months ago

No, jbb is correct as usual, it's false, it's also bullshit.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
9.1.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.2    3 months ago
it's false, it's also bullshit.

Redundancy is awesome.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
9.1.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.2    3 months ago
it's false, it's also bullshit.

If it is false bullshit that means it is true.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.2  Tessylo  replied to  Robert in Ohio @9    3 months ago

That's not funny.  You're quite big on the bothsidesism which is nonsense.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
9.2.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @9.2    3 months ago
That's not funny. 

You are right.  It is not funny but it is true.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
10  seeder  Robert in Ohio    3 months ago

He must have been thinking about "The MAGA Camp" when he said

He that lies down with Dogs, shall rise up with fleas.

Benjamin Franklin

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1  Tessylo  replied to  Robert in Ohio @10    3 months ago

How profound.

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
10.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @10.1    3 months ago

Exactly, how silly Ben Franklin. 

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.1.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @10.1    3 months ago

Of course there is He that lies down with Joe Biden, shall rise up with wet sheets.