╌>

Biden Touts Productive Climate Change Meeting With French Leader Napoleon Bonaparte

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  3 months ago  •  11 comments

Biden Touts Productive Climate Change Meeting With French Leader Napoleon Bonaparte
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Members of the media were stunned and impressed yesterday after President Joe Biden touted the productive climate change meeting he had this past week with French leader Napoleon Bonaparte.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Members of the media were stunned and impressed yesterday after President Joe Biden touted the productive climate change meeting he had this past week with French leader Napoleon Bonaparte.

Biden made the surprising revelation to emphasize how seriously he takes the climate crisis and the great lengths to which he will go to rally other world leaders to the cause, explaining he spent several hours discussing the issue with Bonaparte in the Oval Office.

"Listen up, folks," the president said. "Climate change is an imminent threat. I just met with… I met… I sat down with the… I met with Napoleon… on the… I talked to Napoleon there. He agreed that it's a serious problem. We agree that it's in the best interests of both our countries to address climate change head-on. He was there with Josephine. She's a nice broad. She smelled like ice cream."

Though some people raised questions about the fact that Napoleon Bonaparte has not ruled France since 1815 and died in 1821, other members of the media hailed the revelation as a true testament to Biden's statesmanship and ability to accomplish seemingly impossible tasks in pursuit of solutions to climate change. "Critics will talk about how Napoleon has been dead for over 200 years," one New York Times columnist said. "In reality, this just proves that when President Biden wants to meet with someone, they listen."

At publishing time, President Biden had informed the press that he would also be attending a state dinner with Britain's Queen Elizabeth next week.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 months ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  GregTx @1    3 months ago

Joe Biden, famous channeler of spirits long gone.

Who knew?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    3 months ago

Explains why he's always looking for people who aren't there.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    3 months ago

Agreed. I believe he recently spoke with Mitterand and confused France with Germany, too.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.2    3 months ago
Agreed. I believe he recently spoke with Mitterand, too.

Meet Joe Biden--spirit talker!

He can probably get a show on a cable channel.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.2    3 months ago

I read that and had to listen to the video/audio. LMAO

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.5  Jasper2529  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.4    3 months ago

I just watched KJP, aka The Binder, at today's presser when Peter Doocy asked about it. She said that he talks to a lot of people!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.5    3 months ago
She said that he talks to a lot of people!

And I bet some are even.................alive!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.7  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.6    3 months ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
1.1.8  goose is back  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    3 months ago

I see dead people.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2  Just Jim NC TttH    3 months ago

This is hilarious